Index The Prolific Writers' Index | Now accepting fics for promotion in November 2017

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by ProlificWritersSock, Feb 3, 2015.

Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. ProlificWritersSock Jedi Knight

star 1
    The sock is now accepting fics for promotion in June 2017.

You'll find the usual reminder of the PROMOTION RULES below.

Only authors who have an entry in this index may promote their fics only via the sock

1. Open a PM convo with the sock and specify clearly in the title "fic promotion for @User in [month/year]". If you already promoted a fic last month, please keep your new PMs to this convo and update the convo title using the "edit conversation" button at the top of the page.

2. You may promote only ONE fic at a time. This can be a fic that was started/updated/completed in the past month or an old fic that you want to bring back from the dead.

3. You cannot promote again the same fic as last month.

4. You can only promote fics that you authored/co-authored, not other people's fics.

5. When PM-ing your promoted fic to the sock, please follow this template:

Title: (no fancy formatting please)
    Co-author(s): (N/A if not applicable)
    Era: Before/Saga/Beyond
    Link: (no embedded links please)
    Why I'm promoting this fic (absolute maximum 100 words): e.g. "I started a new story about..." or "my epic such and such is reaching a crucial point" or "I added a download link for my completed story" etc. This can include basic info of plot, characters and themes.

The deadline to send your fics for promotion is Tuesday 30 May 2017. The new list of promoted fics will be posted on Thursday 01 June.
  2. MartyAvidianus Jedi Padawan

star 3
    This post is the Official Fanfiction Index of MartyAvidianus

Beyond the SAGA (legacy and disney canon)

Title: The Bounty
    Sole Authors: MartyAvidianus
    Timeframe: Post LOTF Legacy--Pre FOTJ and Post The Force Awakens--Pre Episode 8
    Genre: (adventure/romance/drama)
    Canonicity: (Legends vs disney canon)
    Type: (epic and part one of a series)
    Major Characters: (Ben Skywalker, Tahiri Veila, and Kylo Ren as well as OCs)
    Summary: Tahiri Veila, while working as a bounty hunter, becomes the hunted. With the help of a young Ben Skywalker, she will find out exactly who the Knights of Ren are and why they are after her.
    Last updated: August 21, 2017
    additional info: This is first and foremost a Ben/Tahiri fic, however, this is not the only ship in the fic.

Download links: ebook available upon request upon completion.

Title: Ben Has Been In Here Before
    Sole Authors: MartyAvidianus
    Timeframe: 51 ABY in the Legend EU
    Genre: (crack!romance)
    Canonicity: (Legends vs disney canon), but mainly Legends EU.
    Type: short story
    Major Characters: (Ben Skywalker, Tallisibeth"Scout"Enwandung-Esterhazy, Corran Horn, Horn Ren, and "Abee" Abeloth.
    Ship: Ben Skywalker/Abeloth
    Summary: A Jedi strike team boards a doomed stardestroyer to destroy the greatest threat to the galaxy. Meanwhile, Ben Skywalker does everything he can to save the one he loves.

additional info: This is a short story, a crack!ship story. The greatest crack!love story ever told.

Download links: will be a part of an ebook collection. Publication unknown.

The SAGA (disney canon)

Title: UDC VIII Is it Veila or Is it Ren?
    Author: MartyAvidianus
    Character: POV Disney EU Tahiri, varioius other characters.
    Time Frame 13 ABY to 42 ABY (Both Continuities, but mostly in Disney EU)
    Rating: G to PG-13
    Genre: Angst Drama Action Rom Com Hopefully.
    Canonicity: Disney EU Canon compliant as of May 21, 2017.
    Summary: These drabbles deal with Tahiri Veila's Life The Tahiri in the disney universe, although valor works for legend eu as well.
    Last updated: August 3, 2017.
    additional info: POV character is disney Tahiri Veila. Drabble Series 8. Will contain spoilers for The Bounty.

Download links: ebook coming soon.
    Last edited by MartyAvidianus, Aug 21, 2017
    Chyntuck likes this.
  3. Darth Apocalypse Jedi Youngling

Darth Apocalypse's official fanfic list

Before:
    Title: Origins of the Sith
    Co-Author: N/A
    Timeframe: Post Hundred Year Darkness
    Genre: Drama
    Canonicity: Legends
    Type:Epic
    Characters: OCs and the Dark Jedi Exiles
    Summary: The Dark Jedi meet an ancient dark side order and think about merging.
    Last updated: May 23, 2017
    Other Information:My first fanfic
    Last edited by Darth Apocalypse, May 23, 2017
  4. GreyBard Jedi Master

Saga

Title: Let the Dice Fall Where They May
    Co-Authors: N/A
    Timeframe: Post-The Force Awakens
    Genre: Drama / Adventure
    Canonicity: canon
    Type: short
    Characters: Phasma, Maz Kanata, Lando Calrissian
    Summary:Captain Phasma has begun to realize that her vision for the First Order conflicts with that of the Supreme Leader - specifically, she would prefer that they continue to survive.

Meanwhile, Lando pretends to be Rick from Casablanca, Leia finally gets to do some really hands on diplomacy, and Maz Kanata is a funny, terrifying force of nature.
    Last updated: 2017
    Other relevant information: Written for Star Wars Big Bang 2017
    Download links: EPUB

Title: Things You Missed in History Class
    Timeframe: Post-Force Awakens Rey and Finn time travel to just before Revenge of the Sith
    Genre: Adventure/Humor
    Canonicity: Canon
    Type: Short
    Characters: Finn, Rey, and a Palpatine cameo. No significant PT characters
    Summary: Having traveled back in time, Rey and Finn have decided to set right what once went wrong. Too bad they have no idea what actually once went wrong.
    Last updated: 2017
    Other relevant information: Written for the FinnRey Exchange
    Download links: EPUB
    Last edited by GreyBard, Sep 7, 2017
  5. ProlificWritersSock Jedi Knight

star 1
    Promoted fics - June 2017

No submissions.
  6. ProlificWritersSock Jedi Knight

star 1
    The sock is now accepting fics for promotion in July 2017.

Only authors who have an entry in this index may promote their fics only via the sock

1. Open a PM convo with the sock and specify clearly in the title "fic promotion for @User in [month/year]". If you already promoted a fic last month, please keep your new PMs to this convo and update the convo title using the "edit conversation" button at the top of the page.

2. You may promote only ONE fic at a time. This can be a fic that was started/updated/completed in the past month or an old fic that you want to bring back from the dead.

4. You can only promote fics that you authored/co-authored, not other people's fics.

Why I'm promoting this fic (absolute maximum 100 words): e.g. "I started a new story about..." or "my epic such and such is reaching a crucial point" or "I added a download link for my completed story" etc. This can include basic info of plot, characters and themes.

The deadline to send your fics for promotion is Thursday 29 June 2017. The new list of promoted fics will be posted on Saturday 01 July.
  7. ProlificWritersSock Jedi Knight

star 1
    Promoted fics - July 2017

BEFORE

No submissions.

SAGA

Let The Dice Fall Where They May by @GreyBard
    BEYOND

No submissions.

This is an index-only thread.
    To comment on the promoted fics, please go to the story threads.
    If you have any questions on this index's rules, please PM this sock.
    Kahara likes this.
  8. ProlificWritersSock Jedi Knight

star 1
    The sock is now accepting fics for promotion in August 2017.

The deadline to send your fics for promotion is Sunday 30 July 2017. The new list of promoted fics will be posted on Monday 01 August
  9. ProlificWritersSock Jedi Knight

star 1
    Promoted fics - August 2017

No submissions.
  10. ProlificWritersSock Jedi Knight

star 1
    The sock is now accepting fics for promotion in September 2017.

The deadline to send your fics for promotion is Wednesday 30 August 2017. The new list of promoted fics will be posted on Friday 01 September.
  11. ProlificWritersSock Jedi Knight

star 1
    Promoted fics - September 2017

BEFORE

No submissions.

SAGA

No submissions

BEYOND

Star Wars: Paranormalities Trilogy by @Gahmah Raan
    This is an index-only thread.
    To comment on the promoted fics, please go to the story threads.
    If you have any questions on this index's rules, please PM this sock.
    Kahara likes this.
  12. Joinerversers Jedi Master

Joinerverser's Bookshelf
    --------------------------------
    Before the Saga
    =============

The Saga
    =======

Beyond the Saga
    ==============
    Last edited by Joinerversers, Sep 10, 2017
    Chyntuck likes this.
  13. ProlificWritersSock Jedi Knight

star 1
    The sock is now accepting fics for promotion in October 2017.

The deadline to send your fics for promotion is Friday 29 September 2017. The new list of promoted fics will be posted on Sunday 01 October.
  14. ProlificWritersSock Jedi Knight

star 1
    Promoted fics - October 2017

No submissions.
  15. ProlificWritersSock Jedi Knight

star 1
    The sock is now accepting fics for promotion in November 2017.

The deadline to send your fics for promotion is Monday 30 October 2017. The new list of promoted fics will be posted on Wednesday 01 November.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade