main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Index The Prolific Writers' Index | Updates on the 1st & 16th of every month

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by ProlificWritersSock, Feb 3, 2015.

1. ProlificWritersSock

ProlificWritersSock Jedi Master star 1

Feb 3, 2015
    The sock is now accepting fics for promotion in June 2017.

You'll find the usual reminder of the PROMOTION RULES below.

Only authors who have an entry in this index may promote their fics only via the sock

1. Open a PM convo with the sock and specify clearly in the title "fic promotion for User in [month/year]". If you already promoted a fic last month, please keep your new PMs to this convo and update the convo title using the "edit conversation" button at the top of the page.

2. You may promote only ONE fic at a time. This can be a fic that was started/updated/completed in the past month or an old fic that you want to bring back from the dead.

3. You cannot promote again the same fic as last month.

4. You can only promote fics that you authored/co-authored, not other people's fics.

5. When PM-ing your promoted fic to the sock, please follow this template:

Title: (no fancy formatting please)
    Co-author(s): (N/A if not applicable)
    Era: Before/Saga/Beyond
    Link: (no embedded links please)
    Why I'm promoting this fic (absolute maximum 100 words): e.g. "I started a new story about..." or "my epic such and such is reaching a crucial point" or "I added a download link for my completed story" etc. This can include basic info of plot, characters and themes.

The deadline to send your fics for promotion is Tuesday 30 May 2017. The new list of promoted fics will be posted on Thursday 01 June.

2. MartyAvidianus

MartyAvidianus Jedi Padawan star 3

May 14, 2017
    This post is the Official Fanfiction Index of MartyAvidianus

Beyond the SAGA (legacy and disney canon)

Title: The Bounty
    Sole Authors: MartyAvidianus
    Timeframe: Post LOTF Legacy--Pre FOTJ and Post The Force Awakens--Pre Episode 8
    Genre: (adventure/romance/drama)
    Canonicity: (Legends vs disney canon)
    Type: (epic and part one of a series)
    Major Characters: (Ben Skywalker, Tahiri Veila, and Kylo Ren as well as OCs)
    Summary: Tahiri Veila, while working as a bounty hunter, becomes the hunted. With the help of a young Ben Skywalker, she will find out exactly who the Knights of Ren are and why they are after her.
    Last updated: August 21, 2017
    additional info: This is first and foremost a Ben/Tahiri fic, however, this is not the only ship in the fic.

Download links: ebook available upon request upon completion.

Title: Ben Has Been In Here Before
    Sole Authors: MartyAvidianus
    Timeframe: 51 ABY in the Legend EU
    Genre: (crack!romance)
    Canonicity: (Legends vs disney canon), but mainly Legends EU.
    Type: short story
    Major Characters: (Ben Skywalker, Tallisibeth"Scout"Enwandung-Esterhazy, Corran Horn, Horn Ren, and "Abee" Abeloth.
    Ship: Ben Skywalker/Abeloth
    Summary: A Jedi strike team boards a doomed stardestroyer to destroy the greatest threat to the galaxy. Meanwhile, Ben Skywalker does everything he can to save the one he loves.

additional info: This is a short story, a crack!ship story. The greatest crack!love story ever told.

Download links: will be a part of an ebook collection. Publication unknown.

The SAGA (disney canon)

Title: UDC VIII Is it Veila or Is it Ren?
    Author: MartyAvidianus
    Character: POV Disney EU Tahiri, varioius other characters.
    Time Frame 13 ABY to 42 ABY (Both Continuities, but mostly in Disney EU)
    Rating: G to PG-13
    Genre: Angst Drama Action Rom Com Hopefully.
    Canonicity: Disney EU Canon compliant as of May 21, 2017.
    Summary: These drabbles deal with Tahiri Veila's Life The Tahiri in the disney universe, although valor works for legend eu as well.
    Last updated: August 3, 2017.
    additional info: POV character is disney Tahiri Veila. Drabble Series 8. Will contain spoilers for The Bounty.

Download links: ebook coming soon.

Chyntuck likes this.
  3. Darth Apocalypse

Darth Apocalypse Jedi Youngling

May 10, 2017
    Darth Apocalypse's official fanfic list

Before:
    Title: Origins of the Sith
    Co-Author: N/A
    Timeframe: Post Hundred Year Darkness
    Genre: Drama
    Canonicity: Legends
    Type:Epic
    Characters: OCs and the Dark Jedi Exiles
    Summary: The Dark Jedi meet an ancient dark side order and think about merging.
    Last updated: May 23, 2017
    Other Information:My first fanfic

4. GreyBard

GreyBard Jedi Master

Oct 28, 2005
    Saga

Title: Let the Dice Fall Where They May
    Co-Authors: N/A
    Timeframe: Post-The Force Awakens
    Genre: Drama / Adventure
    Canonicity: canon
    Type: short
    Characters: Phasma, Maz Kanata, Lando Calrissian
    Summary:Captain Phasma has begun to realize that her vision for the First Order conflicts with that of the Supreme Leader - specifically, she would prefer that they continue to survive.

Meanwhile, Lando pretends to be Rick from Casablanca, Leia finally gets to do some really hands on diplomacy, and Maz Kanata is a funny, terrifying force of nature.
    Last updated: 2017
    Other relevant information: Written for Star Wars Big Bang 2017
    Download links: EPUB

Title: Things You Missed in History Class
    Timeframe: Post-Force Awakens Rey and Finn time travel to just before Revenge of the Sith
    Genre: Adventure/Humor
    Canonicity: Canon
    Type: Short
    Characters: Finn, Rey, and a Palpatine cameo. No significant PT characters
    Summary: Having traveled back in time, Rey and Finn have decided to set right what once went wrong. Too bad they have no idea what actually once went wrong.
    Other relevant information: Written for the FinnRey Exchange
    Download links: EPUB

5. ProlificWritersSock

Feb 3, 2015
    Promoted fics - June 2017

No submissions.

6. ProlificWritersSock

Feb 3, 2015
    The sock is now accepting fics for promotion in July 2017.

Only authors who have an entry in this index may promote their fics only via the sock

1. Open a PM convo with the sock and specify clearly in the title "fic promotion for User in [month/year]". If you already promoted a fic last month, please keep your new PMs to this convo and update the convo title using the "edit conversation" button at the top of the page.

2. You may promote only ONE fic at a time. This can be a fic that was started/updated/completed in the past month or an old fic that you want to bring back from the dead.

4. You can only promote fics that you authored/co-authored, not other people's fics.

Why I'm promoting this fic (absolute maximum 100 words): e.g. "I started a new story about..." or "my epic such and such is reaching a crucial point" or "I added a download link for my completed story" etc. This can include basic info of plot, characters and themes.

The deadline to send your fics for promotion is Thursday 29 June 2017. The new list of promoted fics will be posted on Saturday 01 July.

7. ProlificWritersSock

Feb 3, 2015
    Promoted fics - July 2017

BEFORE

No submissions.

SAGA

Let The Dice Fall Where They May by GreyBard
    BEYOND

No submissions.

This is an index-only thread.
    To comment on the promoted fics, please go to the story threads.
    If you have any questions on this index's rules, please PM this sock.

Kahara likes this.
  8. ProlificWritersSock

Feb 3, 2015
    The sock is now accepting fics for promotion in August 2017.

The deadline to send your fics for promotion is Sunday 30 July 2017. The new list of promoted fics will be posted on Monday 01 August

9. ProlificWritersSock

Feb 3, 2015
    Promoted fics - August 2017

No submissions.

10. ProlificWritersSock

Feb 3, 2015
    The sock is now accepting fics for promotion in September 2017.

The deadline to send your fics for promotion is Wednesday 30 August 2017. The new list of promoted fics will be posted on Friday 01 September.

11. ProlificWritersSock

Feb 3, 2015
    Promoted fics - September 2017

BEFORE

No submissions.

SAGA

No submissions

BEYOND

Star Wars: Paranormalities Trilogy by Gahmah Raan

Kahara likes this.
  12. Joinerversers

Joinerversers Jedi Master

Feb 11, 2007
    Joinerverser's Bookshelf
    --------------------------------
    Before the Saga
    =============

The Saga
    =======

Beyond the Saga
    ==============

Chyntuck likes this.
  13. ProlificWritersSock

Feb 3, 2015
    The sock is now accepting fics for promotion in October 2017.

The deadline to send your fics for promotion is Friday 29 September 2017. The new list of promoted fics will be posted on Sunday 01 October.

14. ProlificWritersSock

Feb 3, 2015
    Promoted fics - October 2017

No submissions.

15. ProlificWritersSock

Feb 3, 2015
    The sock is now accepting fics for promotion in November 2017.

The deadline to send your fics for promotion is Monday 30 October 2017. The new list of promoted fics will be posted on Wednesday 01 November.

16. ProlificWritersSock

Feb 3, 2015
    Promoted fics - November 2017

No submissions.

If you have an entry in this index, here's a reminder to update it :)

17. ProlificWritersSock

Feb 3, 2015
    The sock is now accepting fics for promotion in December 2017.

The deadline to send your fics for promotion is Wednesday 29 November 2017. The new list of promoted fics will be posted on Friday 01 December.

18. ProlificWritersSock

Feb 3, 2015
    Promoted fics - December 2017

BEFORE

No submissions.

SAGA

The Blind Chart the Stars by Ewok Poet

BEYOND

No submissions

19. ProlificWritersSock

Feb 3, 2015
    The sock is now accepting fics for promotion in January 2018.

The deadline to send your fics for promotion is Saturday 30 December 2017. The new list of promoted fics will be posted on Monday 01 January 2018.

20. Raissa Baiard

Raissa Baiard FFoF Artist Extraordinaire star 4 VIP - Game Host

Nov 22, 1999
    Saga
    The Raissa and Doran stories
    Title: Proud of Your Boy
    Timeframe: Saga PT, approx 25-18 BBY
    Genre: drama, character study
    Type: Short story, part of the Blayne Family Chronicles
    Characters: Domnic Jade/Doran Blayne
    Summary: Domnic Jade's journey from a padawan at the Jedi Temple, to fugitive from Order 66, to becoming Doran Blayne.
    Other relevant information: N/A
    Download links: N/A

Title: Everyone Comes to Doran's Place
    Timeframe: Saga PT, approx. 18 BBY
    Type: epic, part of the Blayne Family Chronicles
    Characters: Doran Blayne, Raissa Baiard
    Summary: Casablanca comes to the GFFA. Cantina owner Doran Blayne has to face his past when a pair of fugitive Jedi turn up at the Café Alderaan.
    Last updated: 2015

Title: Raissa Baiard Solves Them All
    Timeframe: Saga PT, approx. 18 BBY
    Genre: Mystery, humor
    Type: Short story; part of the Blayne Family Chronicles
    Characters: Raissa Baiard, Frugly
    Summary: Vice Prefect Raissa Baiard is assigned to investigate the disappearance of a "sweet old lady's" missing pygmy roba and gets more than she bargained for.
    Last updated: 2014
    Other relevant information: Winner of the OC Revolution Fall 2014 challenge

Title: Not Exactly an Old-Fashioned Life Day
    Timeframe: Saga PT, approx 18 BBY
    Genre: humor, fluff
    Type: Short story, one-shot; part of the Blayne Family Chronicles
    Characters: Raissa Baiard, Doran Blayne
    Summary: Raissa and Doran spend a not-so-typical Life Day at the Café Alderaan.
    Last updated: 2016
    Other relevant information: Written for the OC Revolution Winter 2014 Challenge

Title: In the Cards
    Timeframe: Saga PT, approx 18 BBY
    Genre: drama
    Type: short story, multi-chapter, part of the Blayne Family Chronicles
    Characters: Raissa Baiard, Doran Blayne
    Summary: (absolute maximum 100 words)
    Other relevant information: Sequel to "Everyone Comes to Doran's Place" , winner "Best All Around" and "Best Original Relationship" in Saga, 2016

Title: Mushrooms
    Timeframe: Saga PT
    Characters: Frugly, Raissa Baiard
    Summary: Frugly's first meeting with Raissa, from his POV
    Other relevant information: Companion to "Raissa Baiard Solves Them All"

The Marzra-Verse Stories
    Title: Star Crossed
    Timeframe: Saga OT, 0 BBY
    Genre: adventure/romance
    Canonicity: AU
    Type: Short story, multi-chapter, part of the Blayne Family Chronicles
    Characters: Ezra Bridger, Mara Jade Blayne, the rest of the Ghost's crew and the Blayne family
    Summary: While on a mission, Ezra Bridger meets and falls for his contact with another Rebel cell--Mara Jade Blayne.
    Status: Complete; sequels "Ever After," "Love and Other Stupid Poodoo," "Not Your Mother's Life Day," "Teenage Rebellion"
    Other relevant information: Winner of "Best Original Relationship 2017" for Mara and Ezra. Written for the OTP Romcom...in Spaaaace! Challenge.

Title: Ever After
    Genre: romance
    Characters: Mara Jade Blayne, Annina Blayne, mentions of Ezra Bridger
    Summary: An outtake from Star Crossed, from Mara's POV. After Ezra leaves the Blaynes' house, pragmatic Mara and her hopelessly romantic younger sister, Annina, try to find a way to make a "happily ever after" for Mara and Ezra's story.
    Other relevant information: Written for the Disney Animated Quotes Challenge

Title: Love and Other Stupid Poodoo
    Genre: romance/humor
    Type: Short story, part of the Blayne Family Chronicles
    Characters: Mara Jade Blayne, Ezra Bridger
    Summary: After weeks apart, Mara and Ezra have their long awaited second date, only to discover once you're heart's involved, everything comes out in moron.
    Other relevant information: Winner of the OTP Romance Quotes Challenge

Title: Not Your Mother's Life Day
    Genre: Family drama
    Type: short, part of the Blayne Family Chronicles
    Characters: Raissa, Doran, Mara, Nick and Annina Blayne, Ezra Bridger, and the rest of the Ghost’s crew
    Summary: When Mara and Doran invite the entire crew of the Ghost for Life Day, Raissa reflects on the changes taking place in her family.
    Other relevant information: Winner of the OTP Holiday Love Challenge

Title: Teenage Rebellion
    Timeframe: Saga OT, 0 BBY shortly after the Battle of Yavin
    Genre: humor, romance, angst
    Type: Epic
    Characters: Mara Jade Blayne, Ezra Bridger, Luke Skywalker
    Summary: Mara, Ezra and Luke's diaries, after Mara, prompted by the Force, comes to Yavin to keep an eye on a young pilot named Skywalker.
    Last updated: 2018
    Other relevant information: Dear Diary Challenge 2017 (out of competition) Winner of Best Alternate Universe, Best New Canon/Legends Mashup, Best Ensemble Cast, Best Story Between 0ABY and 4 ABY 2018

Title: A Steamy Romance
    Timeframe: Saga OT
    Genre: humor,crack!fic, romance?
    Type: short story, one shot
    Characters: Zeb, Chopper, Ezra, Sabine, Evie the caf maker (OC)
    Summary: Zeb’s caf maker develops an unrequited crush on Chopper
    Other relevant information: Winner of the OTP Crack!Pairing Challenge. Winner Best Original Relationship for Zeb and Evie

Title: When the Time Is Right
    Author: Raissa Baiard
    Timeframe: Saga, 0 ABY
    Genre: Friendship, introspection
    Canonicity: AU, in the Marzra-verse continuity
    Characters: Ezra Bridger, Zeb Orrelios, mentions of Mara Jade Blayne
    Type: One shot
    Synopsis: Ezra consults Zeb for some romantic advice.
    Last Updated: 2019

Title: Strategic Alliances
    Characters: Sabine Wren, Maximus Ordo (OC), Ursa Wren, Tristan Wren, mentions of Bo-Katan Kryze, various Spectres, other Mandalorians
    Genre: Romance
    Timeframe: Saga OT, ca. 5 ABY
    Type: Short multi-chapter.
    Synopsis: Shortly after the Battle of Endor, Sabine returns to Mandalore to compete in the Clan Meet, and receives an offer to form alliances—of various kinds—with a prominent clan.
    Notes: Written for the OTP Misunderstanding Cleared Up challenge

Title: Nothing’s More Important
    Timeframe: Saga, approx. 7 ABY
    Characters: Ezra Bridger, Mara Jade Blayne, mentions of other Rebels characters and OC’s
    Genre: mush, introspection
    Type: One-shot
    Synopsis: When Ezra nearly misses his and Mara's anniversary, he re-evaluates what's most important to him.
    Last Updated: 2018

Other Rebels Stories
    Title:
    Date Night
    Timeframe:
    Saga OT, during Season 2 of Rebels
    Genre: humor, romance
    Type: short story, multi-chapter
    Characters: Hera Syndulla, Kanan Jarrus, the rest of the Rebels
    Summary: When the others are off on a supply run, Hera and Kanan finally have some time to themselves.
    Complete
    Other relevant information: Companion to @Findswoman's Insert Tab A into Slot B, Winner of Best Romance 2018

Title:
    The Beginning of Honor
    Timeframe: Saga OT, during Season 1 of Rebels, Saga PT, approx 35 BBY
    Type: short story, multi-chapter
    Characters: Garazeb Orrelios, Garashai Orrelios (OC), Herleva Orrelios (OC), Ezra Bridger,
    Summary: Faced with the prospect of having Ezra as his new cabinmate, Zeb remembers his younger brother and reflects on the meaning of honor.
    Other relevant information: winner Best Multi-Timeframe Story 2018, winner Best Interpretation of an EU Character 2018 for Zeb

Title: The Colors Inside
    Timeframe: Saga, 12 BBY
    Genre: Character study, family drama
    Type: Short story, one-shot
    Characters: Sabine Wren (age 8), Ursa Wren, Alrich Wren
    Synopsis: When young Sabine Wren is too ill to attend the Clan Meet, her father’s gift inspires her to create a new form of art.

Title: Shadow of a Doubt
    Timeframe: Saga, approximately 8 BBY
    Characters: Hera Syndulla, Kanan Jarrus, Chopper
    Genre: Romance
    Type: Short multi-chapter
    Synopsis: A year after Kanan joins the Ghost’s crew, he and Hera struggle to define their feelings for each other.
    Last Updated: 2020
    Notes: for the One-Hit Wonder Challenge. My song was Silhouettes—The Rays (1957)

Title: The Art of Babysitting
    Timeframe: Saga, 3 ABY
    Characters: Sabine Wren, Jacen Syndulla, Chopper, Zeb, Hera
    Genre: humor
    Synopsis: Sabine finds out that babysitting is not as easy as she thinks when she has to watch young Jacen Syndulla.

Title: Meanwhile, on the Other Side of Atollon...
    Timeframe: Saga OT, sometime during Rebels Season 3
    Genre: Humor
    Characters: Ezra Bridger, Kanan Jarrus, Bendu, Dudu the Wise (OC)
    Type: Short story, multi-chapter
    Synopsis: Kanan and Ezra search for a mysterious sage, with surprising results

Title: Wolf Brother
    Timeframe: Saga, 5 BBY, during Rebels Season 1
    Characters: the crew of the Ghost
    Synopsis: Following one of Kanan’s premonitions, the Ghost’s crew encounters a strange child on the plains of Lothal.
    Status WIP

Title: A Crisis of Infinite Ezras
    Genre: Humor, meta-fiction
    Timeframe: Um...yeah…
    Canonicty::Not Canon :p
    Type: One=shot
    Characters: Ezra Bridger, Ezra Bridger, Ezra Bridger, Ezra Bridger, and Dev Morgan
    Synopsis: The various versions of Ezra in Raissa’s stories hold a support group. Based on the Self-Realization Challenge

Title: “Sometimes I Just Know”
    Timeframe: Saga OT, 5 BBY
    Characters: Ezra Bridger, Aliza Bridger (OC)
    Type: One shot; an Infinite Ezras story
    Synopsis: Ezra learns an important secret.
    Notes: Written for the OC Revolution Summer 2018 Challenge

Title: All the Joy, but Not the Care
    Time Frame: OT, Rebels Season 4, during the events of “Jedi Night”
    Synopsis: After Hera is taken prisoner by the Empire, Kanan receives an unexpected offer of aid.
    Notes: written for the Songs of the English Restoration Theater Challenge.

Title: What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
    Timeframe: OT, Rebels Season 2, 4 BBY
    Characters: Ezra Bridger, Sabine Wren, Zeb Orreilios
    Type: One-shot.
    Synopsis: Ezra, Sabine, and Zeb are on their own while Hera and Kanan are on a supply run. What could possibly go wrong?
    Notes: This is a follow up to my story, “Date Night

Title: Hondo Ohnaka and the Quest for the Aurodium Quadduck
    Characters: Hondo Ohnaka, Ezra Bridger, Zeb Orrelios
    Timeframe: OT, Rebels Season 2, Before the Saga
    Synopsis: Hondo relates the story of his search for the fabulous Aurodium Quadduck of Anatadavia.
    Notes: this story was written for the 24 hr. Tier of the Mods’ Time Trial Challenge.

Title: Letters Across Hyperspace
    Characters: Ezra Bridger, Sabine Wren
    Genre: romance, drama
    Timeframe: OT, 1 BBY
    Type: One shot
    Synopsis: Ezra and Sabine write letters to each other following the events of the Rebels finale.
    Notes: Written for the OTP Love Letters challenge.

Title: A Single Grain
    Characters: Kanan Jarrus, Ezra Bridger
    Timeframe: OT, during Rebels Season 2
    Synopsis: When Ezra doubts that he can make a difference,:Kanan teaches him a lesson he learned from his own master.
    Notes: Written for @devilinthedetails Mulan Quote Mini-challenge

Other Saga Stories

Title: Drabble-licious
    Timeframe: Saga
    Genre: humor, drama, character study
    Canonicity: various
    Type: series of drabbles
    Characters: the Blayne family, Rebels, and whoever else decides to pop in
    Summary: A series of mostly character-focused drabbles.
    Other relevant information: for the Ultimate Drabble Challenge VIII

Title: Toon Wars
    Timeframe: Saga OT, during ESB
    Genre: humor, crack!fic
    Canonicity: canon (sort of)
    Type: short story
    Characters: Luke, Leia, Han, Chewbacca and Darth Vader
    Summary: The mysterious SWGuy posts a screenplay for a "Disney" version of The Empire Strikes Back in which all the characters are replaced by famous 'toons.
    Other relevant information: winner of the 2017 Mods' "I Dare You" challenge

Title: Under a Dark Sky
    Genre: drama, AU
    Type: epic
    Characters: Luke, Leia, Clarys Antilles (OC), Mara Jade, Obi-Wan
    Summary: An alternate universe in which Darth Vader recovered his children. Luke, the young Lord Vader, begins to have doubts about himself and his family after accompanying his sister on a mission to quell Princess Clarys Antilles of Alderaan's rebellious tendencies.
    Other relevant information: Winner "Best Alternate Universe" 2015

Title: Break Free
    Genre: drama, character study
    Type: Short story, one shot
    Characters: Mara Jade, Luke Skywalker, Emperor Palpatine
    Summary: Mara Jade returns to the Imperial Palace to confront Palpatine after breaking their Force connection.
    Other relevant information: Set in the "Under a Dark Sky" timeline, written for the Current Hits Challenge

Title: Choose Your Fortune
    Characters: Kazuda Xiono, Tam Ryvora, Neeku Vozo
    Timeframe: ST, 34 ABY
    Synopsis: Kaz and his friends share a snack of cookies whose fortunes come true in unexpected ways.

Title: An (Adjective) Profession
    Author: Raissa Baiard—and volunteers: Mira_Jade, BookExogorth, Cowgirl Jedi 1701, WarmNyota_SweetAyesha, divapilot, Findswoman, brodiew
    Genre: mad-lib, humor, possibly crack!fic
    Characters: various bounty hunters and a few characters from The Mandalorian
    Canonicity: Canon -ish
    Timeframe: 5 years post-RotJ
    Type: One-shot, mad lib.
    Synopsis: A bounty hunter gets an unusual contract.

Beyond-Legends

Title: Blue Milk Run
    Timeframe: Beyond
    Genre: humor
    Canonicity: Legends
    Type: Short story, one-shot
    Characters: Luke Skywalker, Mara Jade Skywalker, Ben Skywalker
    Summary: When Mara sends Luke to get blue milk, he discovers a whole new Galaxy of dairy products.
    Status: Complete, part of the "Dear Dairy Challenge" series

Title: Something Unexpected
    Characters: Han Solo, Leia Organa Solo, C3PO
    Genre: Romance, humor
    Timeframe: Beyond Legends
    Canonicity: Legends Canon
    Synopsis: Han tries to get Leia a special dress for a romantic weekend away, but things don’t work out as planned.
    Notes: This is a Holiday Fic Gift for WarmNyota_SweetAyesha. Her request was:

Last edited: Apr 25, 2020
  21. ProlificWritersSock

Feb 3, 2015
    Promoted fics - January 2018

BEFORE

No submissions.

SAGA

Ἀνάγκη – Necessity beyond Sway by Chyntuck
    BEYOND

No submissions

Findswoman and divapilot like this.
  22. ProlificWritersSock

Feb 3, 2015
    The sock is now accepting fics for promotion in February 2018.

With the awards process in the works, there is one extra rule this month: you may not promote a fic that is eligible for the 2018 awards, i.e. a fic that you updated at least once between 01 January and 31 December 2017. You can see the list of stories eligible for the awards here.

Other than that, the usual PROMOTION RULES still stand:

The deadline to send your fics for promotion is 30 January 2018. The new list of promoted fics will be posted on 01 February 2018.

23. ProlificWritersSock

Feb 3, 2015
    The sock is now accepting fics for promotion in March 2018.

With the awards process in the works, there is one extra rule this month: you may not promote a fic that is nominated for the 2018 awards. You can see the list of nominated stories here.

The deadline to send your fics for promotion is 27 February 2018. The new list of promoted fics will be posted on 01 March 2018.

Findswoman likes this.
  24. ProlificWritersSock

Feb 3, 2015
    Promoted fics - March 2018

BEFORE

No submissions.

SAGA

[ST] What You Have Learned by madman007
    BEYOND

No submissions

Kahara likes this.
  25. ProlificWritersSock

Feb 3, 2015
    The sock is now accepting fics for promotion in April 2018.

With the awards process in the works, there is one extra rule this month: you may not promote a fic that is nominated for the 2018 awards. You can see the list of nominated stories here.

The deadline to send your fics for promotion is 30 March 2018. The new list of promoted fics will be posted on 01 April 2018.