main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive The Punisher

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Beyd, Jun 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beyd

Beyd Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 9, 2005
    This is an RP based on the 2004 movie The Punisher starring Thomas Jane and John Travolta, and it involves the aftermath where The Punisher, Frank Castle, cleans out a human slavery ring in a remote village in Asia. Definitely not the Punisher's style, but he likes to try new things out. Hey, maybe it'll be Punisher vs. Godzilla . . . You never know. I'd buy that.

Anyways, I need a minimum of four players. Thanks.

By the way, I'm playing Punisher. Yeah, mine. Lol.

Characters Needed:
    Crime Boss (make up a name, IDC
    Human Slave, male or female
    Same
    Same

There ya go.

Rules are no sex, limit it to kissing, no godmodding, GMs rule is law, keep it civil, and that's just about it. Mild cussing is fine, no big profanity. Thank you. Keep to the site's rules as well.

Let's get it on. PM me your character sheets and do not post until I approve them. Thanks.

2. Black-Pearl

Black-Pearl Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 5, 2007
    It Doesn't look like you spent a lot of time on this...

If you come back with a deeper plot, more organized characers I will participate.

:)--BP

3. LightWarden

LightWarden Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 11, 2001
    Plus, Garth Ennis already did this in the Punisher MAX, a storyline called "The Slavers" (issues 25 through 30, also collected in Trade Paperback form). Utterly visceral story, I'm not sure you can easily top it.

4. Bulldog54

Bulldog54 Jedi Knight star 1

May 21, 2007
    You might want to make more than one superhero available or something. Cause its going to be tough finding people who want to control just plain people, ya know. That and modify the story a tad!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.