Lg.Is, NY The Questions And Suggestions Thread.

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by StarFromIHJ, Sep 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StarFromIHJ Force Ghost

star 4
    Since this club is new I figured there should be a thread where you can ask basic questions of what the club will be like and offer some suggestions on your own.

Remember this club is still in the preliminary development phase so please limit your questions to things someone may be able to answer. If there isn't a concrete answer to a question you ask don't be upset if it isn't answered. Once our first meeting occurs we will most likely be able to answer it.
  2. Cailinn-Sarr Jedi Knight

star 3
    When will we have our first meeting?
    Will we be independent of SWNYC,or will we be just an extension of their domain?
  3. StarFromIHJ Force Ghost

star 4
    Yes, we will be an independent club. We will however invite them to events. While we will be an independent club you can still be a momber of both (like I'm planning on being).

And when do you think we should have our first meeting?
  4. Cailinn-Sarr Jedi Knight

star 3
    Some time soon I hope,I don't mind them coming to meetings,I'm just glad we will be independent of them.I won't be in both,I've already cut up my membership card from SWNYC.
  5. StarFromIHJ Force Ghost

star 4
    I know you won't, I was just answering it before someone asked it. lol

I see the clubs interacting in a brother/sister like relationship. We're independent clubs but will be willing to help the other when needed.

Umm, end of September? Early November?

6. Cailinn-Sarr Jedi Knight

star 3
    How about around the end of Sept. that works for me.
  7. StarFromIHJ Force Ghost

star 4
    OK, pick a date, any date (except Saturday September 21st). I think Saturdays are probably the best date. What do you think?
  8. JarJarMark Jedi Knight

Dana we dont have a mailing list yet do we, Hm like for yahoo, Because i would like to join, and be with you guys even though i dont live in LI. Of course i will be president of swsi, and maybe you can be staff of mine also, tis would be cool, working as a partnership, swsi, swli and swnyc, cool, and i hope you guys have a safe 9-11.
  9. Cailinn-Sarr Jedi Knight

star 3
    How about sat. the 28th that'll be fine for me,any good places to eat out there,maybe catch a flick after?
  10. StarFromIHJ Force Ghost

star 4
    No, we don't have a mailing list yet.

And of course LI has good resteraunts. And we're also basically home of the megaplex. :p

I'm still scouting for a location though. I need somewhere that is easily acessible by public transportation (not so easy to find on LI) and relatively close to a movie theater.

And BTW the 28th is good for me. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.