main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Quotable BB

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother House' started by Silmarillion, Sep 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silmarillion

Silmarillion Manager Emerita/Ex RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 1999
    I've compiled a few quotes from users about the whole BB experience if you'd like to read them...
    The Start
    So, anyone interested in playing? Anyone willing to sacrifice their posting priveleges and be trapped in a new forum? Anyone want to have their 15 minutes of JC stardom?
    epic

Okay, alms for the clue deprived. Tell me again why we're imitating one of lamest shows ever to hit the airwaves?
    B.J. Zanzibar

Wait, is the gauntlet back or something?
    Dagger

This shalt be interesting...
    Arfour_Peeseventeen

The Fun
    Big brother? Pfft. Who in their right mind would apply for that...?
    jediguy

//vows to win one of epic's retarded games sooner or later
    wild_karrde

What I want to know is why we can't vote off epic.
    The Bigger Fish
    I'm much too wuvable!
    epic

I'll show the old housemates a thing or two about detective work, I will.
    B'omarr

I think you guys should talk like pirates all the time. It adds levels. Levels, I'm tellin' you.
    Rogue1-and-a-half

Apparently no one agreed with my "lets evict all the men and turn it into a sorority house with the pillow fights in their underwear and the..." oh my I'm going to have to go sit down....
    farraday

----<I'M MAKING OUT WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND - RIGHT NOW!<
    Jorus_Kando

-----<SLOW DANCING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED<
    GIMER

Apparently I missed a lot. What the hell is this big brother thing, why is there a forum for it, and why is this not in this forum?
    Vaderbait
    Its a game started by epic. A read only game for us.
    Piltdown
    So..why do we care then?
    Vaderbait

The BBBC
    Bithy's parrot has learned how to use a computer!
    Saint_of_Killers

If I don't hear "The Safety Dance" from Men Without Hats, I'm going to club this baby seal.
    Darth_AYBABTU

Hey! I just wanted to say that y'all rock! Thanks for giving me something to listen to while I'm bored outta my mind surfin the internet!!
    Sar-Tamber-lac

Damn it, Beaker! How many times do I have to tell you to quit messing with my keyboard.
    Darth_SnowDog

The Murder Mystery
    The BB House is looking pretty sly about now
    RidingMyCaroselOnYou

I'm impressed; I didn't think they'd manage to pull off this task so well. But this is very, very cool.
    Balance_Point

Can I just say that the whole murder mystery has been INCREDIBLE. Like reading a screenplay. My hats off to all those involved. It was a mammoth task to undertake, and it's worked out very well. I can't wait to see who the murderer is.
    jp-30

Maybe they call him Fast Eddie for a reason
    Kerr_Plunk
    He can't be any worse than the "handkerchief incident", surely?!
    jp-30

The Results
    The BB House was an amazing look at what the JCC really ought to be . . . a place where true friendships could develop. I'm going to miss it when the House closes down. It's been a refreshing breath of sweet fragrance in a community, that now, by comparison, just seems cluttered and maybe even a tad mean spirited. You were the lucky ones to get to experience it. I only got to watch and I still feel a little lucky myself . . .
    Rogue1-and-a-half

... i was going to congratulate you for playing a remarkable game.. but, then i realized that it went beyond a game for you
    Kerr_Plunk

It has been a true joy to see the friendships that have developed in the BB House. You all deserve some recognition for making it so far and doing so in such an honorable fashion. I don't think any so-called "reward" from the JC will top the experience you've already had.
    Darth_AYBABTU

Feel free to add more of your own if you find them!

2. Debo

Debo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 27, 2001
    Hehe. Very nice, Kerryn.

3. BBBC_Roving_Reporter

BBBC_Roving_Reporter Jedi Youngling

Jul 30, 2002
    News Flash:

WOW, YOU PEOPLE ARE STILL IN THERE? AMAZING.
    - AmazingB

I think I might just have to abstain finally. I don't think I can vote for any of those people . . .
    - Rogue1-and-a-half

4. deltron_zero

deltron_zero Jedi Master star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    Excellent Kerryn! :D

5. Silmarillion

Silmarillion Manager Emerita/Ex RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 1999
    And here are some more from us!
    Big Brother
    And, finally (hoping I haven't forgotten anything which I probably have), tips for success: enjoy yourself, stick to the forum rules, get to know eachother, build friendships, and... well, however else you choose to approach the game. So, the forum is now yours! Have a ball! But remember... BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING...
    epic

//big authorative voice over speaker
    Housemates, This is a first warning in regards to unlawful use of the "ADMIN" icons.
    epic

The Housemates
    My aunt lives in Kansas and apparently one of the attractions near her is called The Darn Big Bunny.
    Tashi

1. I don't do dishes.
    2. I don't share my toothbrush with men.
    3. Don't walk into my bedroom while I'm asleep unless you want a nonstop ride to God.
    4. I like orange juice to always be in the fridge.
    5. No pets with more than 4 legs.
    Any deviations from my simple, easy-to-follow policies will earn you a Tet-a-Tet with Mr. Fist.
    Michael

You seem to be under the mistaken assumption that you have your own bedroom.
    Mikhail

It's hot!
    I'm broke!
    And i'm almost positive that jediguy drank my chocolate milk!
    Tom

Ya know, I think this whole thing might just be a sick and twisted way for epic to get some cheap laughs at our expense. Locking us in here for 12 weeks, giving us VIP status but not letting us use it ....
    Derek

Who wants to get naked?
    Michael

I'm sure if they would've been in here, it would've been hot chick overload and we wouldn't have got anything done. We'd just be having pillow fights in our pyjamas a lot.
    Kerryn

I'm wearing a cap with two beer bottles attached to it, an Hawaiian T-shirt...
    Casper

I will never look at strawberries, or monkeys the same way again.
    Meg

Why do you have my face super-imposed on Pam Anderson's body on your ceiling?
    April

All I can say is that if we've got a monkey, he's sleeping in my room!!
    Tashi

It's nice being able to sit around and not worry about having anything important to do for a change.
    Jones

Epic: A being that logged in for about 10 minutes about an hour ago, thus getting up the hopes of those of us observant enough to actually keep checking his freakin' profile to see if he's logged on, then disappeared again afterwards without doing anything except posting on a FanForce board.
    Julie

Yesterday, I bought a shirt for the Summer, and in the two hours I spent in the shop, I heard you three times: the "Na Na Na" single, whatever it's called, the "It's In Your Eyes" single, whatever it's called, and then the "Na Na Na" single in a different mix. Shocked and confused, and in a hurry to escape, I bought the wrong shirt.
    Casper

Hooray for sexual innuendo!
    Tashi

The BB Short Story
    The Story

How I grew to hate that suitcase!
    Casper

I found myself thinking of him at odd moments... in the shower, at work, even at dinner with friends, until finally he was all I could think about.
    Tom

The man looked up at me with a twinkle in his eye and grinned.
    Derek

I desperately tried to rise to my feet, but the creature shoved me back down onto the hard asphalt.
    Jones

I could make out four of them; a stickly troll, a laughing clown, a dancing harlequin, a diabolical imp.
    Mikhail

Zarkor, our enemy of old has escaped.
    Kerryn

I turn around to continue heading for headquarters, but I walk into something hard; I fall onto my back and look up at the dark cloaked man towering over me.
    April

Zarkor replied, in an overpowering voice, ?To complete my mission of destroying the children of Marnick.?
    Erik

"How about official family geneological transcripts?"
    Meg

"Were you the one who needed saving?" the stranger asked, addressi

6. BBBC_Roving_Reporter

BBBC_Roving_Reporter Jedi Youngling

Jul 30, 2002
    As a reporter, I find this to be a great story, with excellent research! Good job! :)

7. Debo

Debo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 27, 2001
    Sweet, Kerryn!

8. deltron_zero

Feb 1, 2002
    Awesome Kerryn!

9. Debo

Debo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 27, 2001
  10. Complete ******.
    Kerryn

11. It's been all down hill since then.
    Tom

12. I just want to share my ideas with others.
    Meg

13. I need a massage.
    April

14. It might be that my thinking is a little messed-up anyway, as I'm hearing Kylie Minogue on the radio again.
    Casper

15. Now, I don't know what planet he comes from, but removing his hand from my lap does not, to me at least, in any way indicate an open invitation to feel me up.
    Tashi

16. Sorry 'bout that. Here's a handkerchief for your face.
    Detective Noel Cesar

17. I should note, that all of this stuff is being written after a few pints, so it's likely NOT to make sense.
    Kerryn

18. I think that we are ignoring many intelligent species from our own planet that we could have meaningful communication with (primates, cetaceans, corvids, psittacines, etc).
    Meg

19. you see how easily i'm sucked into sw
    Tom

20. My last name, "Dekker", always forced me to be the evil colonel whenever we played The A-Team as kids.
    Casper

22. deltron_zero

Feb 1, 2002
    [face_laugh]

You just had to include that Detective Noel Cesar quote, didn't you?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.