main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Quotable Sith Handbook

Discussion in 'Literature' started by episodenone, May 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. episodenone

episodenone Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 13, 2001
    i guess this is what i really wanted out of my other thread -- so lock that up and lets start from scratch...

let's see if we can write our own handbook with DIRECT QUOTES from any and all of the Sith we have come to know, and um, er... love

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
    Through passion, I gain strength.
    Through strength, I gain power.
    Through power, I gain victory.
    Through victory, my chains are broken.
    The Force shall free me.

?The Sith Code

"You must begin by gaining power over yourself; then another; then a group, an order, a world, a species, a group of species? finally, the Galaxy itself."
    -- ?

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you?"
    ¯Darth Plageuis

"Do you feel the hate?? It is the source of your strength. You still hate me. No matter. Today you have delivered yourself into my hands. I have the power of life and death over you, Maul. Someday, you will hold that power over another. It is the honor of the Sith. You will devote yourself to the idea of domination."
    ¯Darth Sidious

"Survival is a Sith trait. Jedi train themselves for self-sacrafice, for union with the Force, and they can afford to be suicidal, because there are so many of them. Sith train to survive."
    -Lumiya

anyone ? bueller ? keep the quotes coming !!!!

The other thread seems to be going fine. Move back there.

2. Carnage04

Carnage04 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 8, 2005

The quote that sums up the Sith Philosophy the best..

"POWER! UNLIMITED POWER!"

That is what they want. That is what they have always wanted. No trying to distort that fact by claiming "I want to make the galaxy a better and more orderly place." They want to be at the top of the food chain. When they get there, they want to extend the food chain so they can climb higher.

Carnage

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.