main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub The Rae Sloane Fan Club

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Sinrebirth , Oct 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    I can't believe nobody loves the new face of the Empire in the expanded universe.

Officially my favourite loyal Imperial.

Yes she's NuPellaeon but she's also her own character and I genuinely love that we have a strong female Imperial who isn't Daala or Iceheart (I.e. Mad).

Discuss!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Unlocked at the request of @Sudooku.

3. Sudooku

Sudooku Jedi Master star 4

May 31, 2014
    Thank you! :) At first I was a bit reluctant about Rae Sloane as a character but during the last years she grew on me. I hope, she will appear in "The Mandalorian" or another format on screen, since the chance in Rebels was missed.

She is one of the good Imperials in the tradition of Thrawn and Pellaeon, you really won't like to see die in the end, though it will become inevitable at some point.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2019
    Sinrebirth likes this.
  4. Mira Grau

Mira Grau Force Ghost star 5

May 11, 2016
    My theory is that she was orginally stated to die at the end of Afthermath with Rax being revealed to either be Snoke or at least directly connected to him(and the spoiler character for episode 9), but with the character becoming popular I guess they changed it around to keep Sloane around a bit longer.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2019
  5. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    The TLJ novel let us know that Snoke removed Sloane to take control of the First Order... the IX character bid him to, I imagine.

Atollon_Dweller and PCCViking like this.
  6. Jedi Knight88

Jedi Knight88 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 4, 2018
    Sounds interesting>

Atollon_Dweller likes this.
  7. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    I don’t think anyone looked at Rae Sloane and saw that her ethics and view of the Imperial way and then looked at the First Order and reasoned ‘yeah, that’s exactly what she wanted.’

It’s definitely gone awry. I look forward to seeing how and when. Rae Sloane would not have gone down without a fight.

Bernael Edit: Thread locked by moderator due to inactivity. Should you desire the thread reactivated please contact Sinrebirth, darthbernael, or Bardan_Jusik.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2022
    Atollon_Dweller and PCCViking like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.