[]THE RAGE WARS[]

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by jedi_withouta_clue77, Nov 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: AdamBertocci
  1. jedi_withouta_clue77 Jedi Master

star 1
    FINALLY!The adm. wont have to correct my forum subject!oh well beside the point, to all of those who know me, im am the mastermind behind that film faliure battle worlds. but i have reshaped my vision at long last.this movie is a mixture of gettysburg,treasure planet,and king arthur.here is the main idea:

the allegance of nations has kept it fify thousand worlds in freedom led by vice johnathon longwood.but the coalition of seprate worlds has suceeded from the five one thousand nations, and it is ifluancing the other nations.the vice has led fourteen millon troops to crush the uprising,but a great allegance general, edmond lee, has fallen to the coalition to protect his homeworld from the allegance invaders,storys of amazing valor and belief in the god almighty, this will determine the fate of a galaxy.

post back if you like it.
  2. jedi_withouta_clue77 Jedi Master

star 1
  3. jedi_withouta_clue77 Jedi Master

star 1
  4. TigerCraneFist Chosen One

star 4
    Stop spamming man. If people felt they had something to add to the topic, they would write in it. Problem is, there's not much to say. Announcing a film before getting anything off the ground isn't the smartest thing you can do, sorry.
  5. Red-2 Jedi Master

star 4
  6. Covax Jedi Master

star 4
    So it's the American Civil War in space?

Nothin' wrong with that.
  7. Funk-E Force Ghost

star 6
    Can someone translate what he wrote? For some reason it's not working in my head.
  8. Shawn PTH Jedi Master

star 4
    There is even a general named Lee...
  9. DorkmanScott Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Agreed, stop bumping it. You said "post back if you like it". The lack of responses might be a clue.

And sorry Funk, even my translator's broken on this one.

M. Scott
  10. Covax Jedi Master

star 4
    What I got:

- The primary government is the Allegiance of Nations, composed of 50, 000 worlds (arguably unique, if there are multiple nations on a planet).

- It?s led by Vice Jonathon Longwood. Vice seems to be the singular title, perhaps this suggest that his power is secondary to the governing body as a whole.

- A Coalition of (I?m assuming) worlds initialy independent of the Allegiance was formed and some worlds are leaving the Allegiance to join them.

- Vice Longwood sends 14,000,000 troops to stop this secession, but one General Lee has switched sides after his home world was threatened and now opposes the reclamation forces.

- War, Death, God, Honor, Valor, yadadda, yadda.
  11. danielhilsden Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hello there, Right Im going to start off with the obvious, dont try and make your first attempted film a hybrid of 3 other films, one because for a beginner its hard, and secondly because people who are fans of the three mentioned films above, will be highly critical of your works.

For those of you who can't read[face_hypnotized] , I had a stab at it myself.

[translation]The allegiance of nations kept fifty worlds in freedom, led by Vice Johnathon Longwood. But the coalition of seperate worlds has seperated from five, of the one thousand nations that are uprising against the allegiance. A great allegiance general, Edmond Lee, has defected to the deadly coalition with the single aim overthrowing the Allegiance and taking control of the fifty worlds. Join him in a story of hatred, denial, and power, as he tries to turn a system corrput....[translation/]

Ok my next set of suggestions would be for you to not go for such a wide spanning film, narrow it down, a LOT and some background research into what film you choose to base it upon.

With that last point made, I suggest you invent something new, unless you are dedicated to follow which ever franchise you choose to make the film on. Use your imagination (Its the greatest gift some of us have!). Do several new storyboards, pictures, and brainstorms, and then post them again in this thread, and try and take a little longer with the ideas, the longer you spend constructively (sp?), the better your film will become.

Peace out!

Daniel

Edit *2*: Right I just read my translation, made sense In some places, just changing it a bit, to make more sense. I hope it does anyway, story needs BIG tweaking dude.
  12. Covax Jedi Master

star 4
    It's a civil war in space. Every... like... 3rd sci-fi novel is like that. Every second is a WWII knock-off (Evil mindless aliens with superior tech attack. Allies beat them back with ingenuity, since the aliens are too rigid in their social structure to adapt.)

Sad really.
  13. jedi_withouta_clue77 Jedi Master

star 1
    truley this is the most posotive feedback ive had.but now i can take criticizom, but it seems that most of you arent crazy about the civil war, but hey it was a long shot.i should have a rough draft cartoon out this december, to give you an idea what it is im talking about.but anyhoo i just figured it would be a good idea for a civil war in space.but my choice for this setting is because of the massive batles that took place, land and sea.
  14. Funk-E Force Ghost

star 6
    You might want to learn to write more..ah..lucidly..first.
Moderators: AdamBertocci
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.