main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Social Games The Rancor Pit (EUC Dueling thread)

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Bardan_Jusik, Mar 2, 2013.

1. Darth-Dispicable

Darth-Dispicable Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 4, 2003
    Darth Dispicable

The wookiee's aim was true and he landed directly on top of his challenger, striking hard with an elbow and tossing him viciously, with a swift movement pulled his bowcaster and put a bolt directly into the newcomers back.

The body fell to the ground without a word, it remained motionless before the image eventually became blurry then dissipated into the air, even a wookiee would know it was an illusion.....most of them anyway.

From behind the wookiee a slow clapping cut through the silence of the Pit, "Well done." he said in a mocking tone as he continued to clap, the mysterious figure strode forward out of the shadows and walked towards the marauder, of course not too close however, one wouldn't want make it too easy for the aggressive furball. "We will fight soon enough savage warrior, have no doubt about that, but amuse me for a few moments please." His demeanor was casual, he had seen thousands of aspiring Sith like this one, and he would see a thousand more before his end comes.

It was clear he was not intimidated by the brutish tactics of the wookiee.

He needed to know the true measure of this Sith, there were things that must be known before he could be sure of his worth. "You fight often, but I notice nobody dies." A slow smile spread across his face, "Tell me why."

Tag: WookieeRage

QueenSabe7 likes this.
  2. WookieeRage

WookieeRage Force Ghost star 5

Feb 3, 2016
    IC: Darth Ravenous
    The Pit...

The apparition faded as soon as his bolt hit the image. He realized immediately what was afoot here and quickly readied his bowcaster to a figure appearing from the shadows, his hands clapping mockingly, yet audible..

"You fight often, but I notice nobody dies."

"I choose when somebody dies! I am in control of their fate, always!...Sometimes an ally is better than a meal!" Ravenous howled boldly and continued, "Sometimes... For you however, I will enjoy picking meat from your bones cur!"

He flexed his shoulder muscles while still one-handing his bowcaster upon the Force Sensitive.
    Tag:Darth-Dispicable

QueenSabe7 and Darth-Dispicable like this.
  3. Darth-Dispicable

Mar 4, 2003
    Darth Dispicable

Genuine mirth could be seen in the eyes of the newcomer, "You control nothing wookiee." He began to walk slowly around the outside of the pit, the gravel of the floor crunched softly under the hard heels of his boots. "The Force is our fate, it decides what is to become of us, it chooses when we will meet our end." He stopped walking for a brief moment and looked not just at the wookiee, but into him.

"You are afraid, the fear of death holds you back." The dark cloaked figure began his slow pace yet again.

"I can help you defeat your fear Darth Ravenous." The newcomers hand flipped the edge of his cloak back revealing the polished metal of one of his electrum hilts, his hand patted the weapon gently. "Let me release you from your fear of death, let us fight to the ultimate end."

He stopped walking again, the turned to face the wookiee fully, still many yards away from the beast. "Do you understand what I mean? If you die here, you die everywhere. You start over from the beginning......peon." He smiled again, his hand still resting easily near the lightsaber.

"This is the old way, do you accept the methods of the ancient Sith? Do you accept my challenge?"

The horned figure waited the reply.

QueenSabe7 likes this.
  4. WookieeRage

Feb 3, 2016
    The Pit...
    "You fool, you have nothing to lose...You are but a Phantom. I am an asset... The Sith would be weaker from a loss by me. What have you got, if I win, that would make it worthwhile?"

The Wookiee kept his weapon's crosshairs upon the figure pacing the ring.

QueenSabe7 and Darth-Dispicable like this.
  5. Darth-Dispicable

Mar 4, 2003
    Darth Dispicable

"I offer you pride." The being said flatly. "I offer you the chance to experience what none of those today know," His ever present smile began to darken, "to know the liberation from fear." He walked forward a few steps completely unconcerned of the bowcaster pointed at him.

"Sith and Jedi of old laid their lives on the line, Haretisch knows of what I speak, he can attest to the losses suffered." His head tilted as he measured the stock of the warrior before him, "Are you Sith?" He inquired, but the question was rhetorical. "A Sith is always be prepared for death, whether that of another or his own."

QueenSabe7 likes this.
  6. WookieeRage

Feb 3, 2016
    The Pit...

"Pride?" Ravenous scoffed, "Fear is my ally as well, to be fearless is to be foolish. You question my loyalty to the Sith yet you reject fear? Maybe It is you whose soul resigns unto the light? It matters not, I have learned much from my Master. He has taught me tenacity and vigor in combat. My blade thirsty for as much blood as I do!"

The Wookiee slings his bowcaster securely across his back and fires up his blackblade, shiny and new. His other saber dangling from his belt.

"I'll show you what a Sith is made of!"

Darth-Dispicable likes this.
  7. Darth-Dispicable

Mar 4, 2003
    Darth Dispicable

The Dark Side swirled about the mysterious figure violently, "Good Darth Ravenous," his eyes flared bright red for a moment as he stared down his adversary, "I am glad to know my instincts about you were correct."

The being reached up to disconnect the clasp on his cloak, releasing it he flung the cloak to the ground near the wall of the Pit. His clothing were loose to allow for freedom of movement, and there was no protective armor to be seen.

His hands now hung at his sides as he watched the marauder activate his weapon, his own response was to call his own lightsabers to his hand via telekinesis.

The moment he gripped them firmly they sprung to life, the red blades hummed eagerly as they lit the area around their master.

"Destiny awaits wookiee, make your move."

This will be my last contribution for the evening, it is time to get some sleep. I shall see you again tomorrow Ravenous. [face_skull]

QueenSabe7 likes this.
  8. WookieeRage

Feb 3, 2016
    The Pit...

There was silence for a split second as the two combatants eyed each other up. Ravenous dropped into the sands of the pit, a cloud of dust plumed upon his landing. Workers and slaves hurriedly scattered from their duties as the battle was teetering upon beginning. The Wookiee looked to his opponent and his fangs illuminating his half of the Pit. Ravenous looked at his blackblade and pulled his Azure saber to his left hand. He ignited the blade as he peered back into the eyes of...this dispicable character; smile now eminating...there was a strange silence..
    Tag@Darth-Dispicable

Darth-Dispicable likes this.
  9. Darth-Dispicable

Mar 4, 2003
    Darth Dispicable

The mysterious figure cloaked in black was pleased as he watched the wookiee prepare himself, it was clear that this was one who was a true warrior, he did not cower in the face of death. He would have fit in well with the Sith of old.

"What are you waiting for wookiee?" The being taunted, his eyes slowly travelled to the twin red blades of his lightsabers, "Come. Cut me open, do it now!" His spat the words at Darth Ravenous, the former mirth that graced his eyes and smile gone, replaced by a snarl of contempt and the bright glow of his eyes.

Only one of them would leave this Pit alive, it ends only when a life is sacrificed to this hallowed place of violence.

dragonsith13 and QueenSabe7 like this.
  10. WookieeRage

Feb 3, 2016
    The Pit...
    The Wookiee wanted to push his saber through this figure's mouth. He had always engaged the enemy. Yet this time, the hooded figure sought him out. What was the scheme? Ravenous decided to wait for an attack rather than jump in.

"I've got all day swine! Bring thy blade?"

The Wookiee motioned with his hand to the warrior across him, egging him on first. He would not be the aggressor today. If this man wanted a fight, he would have it. After he initialized.

11. dragonsith13

dragonsith13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 3, 2005
    Draconis

Draconis sat perched watching high in the rafters, that braced some of the upper reached of the pit. The mix of steel. stone, and wood cobbled together, as repairs to this place were never anything but fast and temporary from the never ending destruction and mayhem, creaked in the wind of the open air arena.

Watching and waiting for anyone willing...

anyone

12. Darth-Dispicable

Mar 4, 2003
    Darth Dispicable

His head tilted to the side as he listened to something not of this pit, words spoken elsewhere, it seemed as though a certain Lord Kronos wanted his playground back. Darth Dispicable, always one to appease his lessers, acquiesced. His red blade disappeared and with barely a movement the hilt was hanging yet again from his belt, his hand now free it waved slowly at the wall behind him, at first nothing seemed amiss but eventually what appeared to be a small tear in the wall appeared.

He put his fingers into the tear and pulled, behind it was only blackness,"Follow me." Without another word he stepped into the void and was gone.

QueenSabe7 and dragonsith13 like this.
  13. dragonsith13

Apr 3, 2005
    Draconis

Draconis could not help but notice the figure down below, the other warrior a Wookie had a strong prowess about him. The second figure was familiar to him... "Follow me"

Curiously Draconis leaned forward slightly, a tear in the very veil of this place... dark place amongst darker places.

Now where are we of to my friend...

Draconis thought to himself about the sudden push beyond the arena.

@Mikaboshi WookieeRage anyone who wants to have fun

Mikaboshi likes this.
  14. QueenSabe7

QueenSabe7 Chosen One star 6

Mar 23, 2001
    IC: Darth Syren

Pacing anxiously in the stands that surrounded the Pit, Syren kept to the shadows as was her custom. She was here for a supposed "show" of thrills and a test of skills led by Underlord Kronos, but it had been an extremely long wait.

The apprentice didn't "wait" well.

Wringing her gloved hands in frustration, the redhead suddenly froze. There was someone else here... hovering, watching. The strength of this being in Force was formidable and beyond her own but curiosity won out over caution. Moving out from the cover of darkness, Syren angled her gaze above. The undeniable pull of the dark side drew her focus there...

TAG: dragonsith13

Mikaboshi likes this.
  15. dragonsith13

Apr 3, 2005
    Draconis

The pull of his old friend was drawing his gaze... the ability to breach the veil... intriguing. Just then something drew his attention elsewhere. There were many presences lurking, watching and waiting... many frozen in fear... her for "entertainment" stuck in their pathetic lives... sitting on the sidelines, too afraid to seize the opportunity to progress and rise. A presence stood out... stepping forward. Throwing caution to the wind and seizing upon her curiosity and impulse to seek... Draconis eyed the Wookie as he fell ... glancing to the ancient warrior that had begun to pass through the tear he created, before returning his gaze to the once who had caught his eye.

Draconis could see her gazing up from below up at his vicinity. She had noticed his darkness... impressive. He slid off the rafter out and downward... no over dramatic and thunderous entrance. Draconis landed quickly, silently opposite several meters away to the Female darksider, with luring red hair.

His gaze rising to meet her eyes as he rose from the braces crouch impact.

Draconis gave a slight bow towards the young Sith Lady. An offer of respect... but still leaving open all manner of things to come.

What brings you here?

Primary: QueenSabe7

Secondary: Mikaboshi WookieeRage

WookieeRage and Mikaboshi like this.
  16. QueenSabe7

QueenSabe7 Chosen One star 6

Mar 23, 2001
    IC: Darth Syren

Her brazen, if foolish, choice to expose herself was immediately rewarded with a wave of dark side energy in the form of Lord Draconis. The mysterious Sith had followed suit and dropped into the open before her, only a few meters away. Syren was startled but immediately settled herself. The apprentice was not overly familiar with the Sith Lord but what she did know was that he was a being not to be trifled with.

All the same, she was openly intrigued by him as he spoke to her.

"A promise of a good time, my Lord," she said evenly in response while bowing her head in acknowledgement to her superior. She projected easy amusement but her senses kept her from feeling anything but apprehension.

"And yourself? Do you seek enjoyment?" Her hands twitched at her sides... "Or something else?"

TAG: dragonsith13

WookieeRage likes this.
  17. dragonsith13

Apr 3, 2005
    Draconis

Things had settled a bit now and before him the yearning figure stood stoic, recovering from a brief moment of impulse. She did not flinch. Standing tall and meeting his gaze after offering a respectful return bow. The Lady offering up the following words . "A promise of a good time, my Lord," Draconis met her projection of amusement with an intrigued grin underneath his mask... hidden from her sight but surely felt. Despite her driven curiosity and grit, he could feel the deep apprehension within her.

"And yourself? Do you seek enjoyment?" Draconis noticed her hands twitching at her sides... eager to call on things..."Or something else?"

Draconis stepped forward a few paces, closing in on the Sith Lady.

"We are always seeking enjoyment. Lady Sith." Draconis was intrigued to see where this young Sith Lady stood. "Or something else?, hmmm..." Draconis repeated the question.

There were always things wanted... desires... agendas... paths... always things in motion.

"Let us not stand on ceremony..... And let us not complicate this stage." Draconis' gazed slightly at the veil torn from the wandering Sith as he saw the Sith Lord from before in the arena pass through it and disappear.

"We are here for the same reason."

Hinting on their poised entanglement at present. Though he began to speak next lending to the fact that perhaps there more was in store for them.

"Though let us not let our friends get too far without us..." Draconis spoke referring to the Wookiee and the other Sith Lord whom had disappeared in his own magic trick.

With that Draconis unsheathed his blade from his back bringing it about in a low guard, directed at the Lady Sith. Ready for her.

@QueenSabe7

@Mikaboshi WookieeRage

QueenSabe7 and WookieeRage like this.
  18. WookieeRage

Feb 3, 2016
    Elsewhere?

Ravenous watched as the figure tore the fabric behind him and slip into the Darkness that lay within.

"Follow me."

The Wookiee sensed the Warriors presence disappear as the darkness of the other side of the tear enveloped him. Ravenous felt others gathering in th arena and followed this hunter down the rabbit hole. On the other side was a large corridor, untouched by the 'renovations' that Kronos had implied. Instead lied an open doorway all the way down, opposite of him. The door was left ajar and there were shadows moving from within.

Ravenous pushed through the door and called out,

"Enough with your illusions, sorcerer! You will fight me now, away from the pit.."

His sabers at the ready, a strange panic within the air.
    Tag:Darth-Dispicable within the Lightsaber thread... maybe a tag team match is in order? Hmmm. If so, I call Syren... otherwise I'll kill you myself..
    QueenSabe7, dragonsith13

19. Darth Kronos

Darth Kronos Force Ghost star 6

Jan 2, 2016
    IC: Darth Kronos and returning characters, too - The Games Begin

The participants were beginning to show, thank the maker. He was partially worried that no one would care about the preparations and trouble he went through to get this done. But, here they were, most anxiously waiting for what he had up his sleeve.

They would be regretting that in a few moments.

Kronos had been watching the exchanges between a new, but promising, Wookiee Sith who called himself Ravenous, and a powerful, but unknown Sith to Kronos, one. He was already scared that this would become another Cruor vs. Manticore battle that would last for hours upon hours, and never seem to resolve itself. He was already planning to send the Vong slaves that Insipid, their Emperor, had brought in, seemingly with the same intentions that Kronos had. Today was his lucky day, however. As the unknown Sith had taken the hint, using some form of magic to create a portal to some far away structure.

Good. Less distractions.

With that out of the way, it was time for an announcement. Kronos moved from his current position, in the shadows, secluded from everyone else in the Pit, and into the middle of the new arena. By the time Ravenous and Darth Who-Cares began to fight, the new and improved dome had already been installed. He had spared no expense with this creation. And by "spared no expense", he basically meant that he threatened multiple engineers and builders to make it for him. If they didn't, them and their entire families would be brutally murdered. It was safe to say that the threat worked.

The dome had many features, some would be used frequently, others might not. A key feature would be its ability to tint itself with the push of a remote controlled button, thus making the Pit almost pitch black - minus the hanging ceiling lights on the underside of the dome from strong cables. But, when those were shut off, and the dome tinted, the arena would then become pitch black. The only light that would be available would be the glow of the Sith's, and potentially Jedi's, lightsabers. Much could be done with that.

There were smaller features as well, but not as important. At least, not for the first part of a new beginning for the Pit. There were multiple turrets hanging down, circling the middle ring in an equal length type of pattern. Others hung near the edge of the arena, enclosed within shadows, and much less obvious than the ones in the middle. All were a deep shade of black, with dark grey wires shooting out from either side, going into the dome, powered by a electrical device hidden deep within the Pit. However, each one was powered down, and were pointing down in a perpendicular position from the underside of the dome. Perhaps the contestants would be frightened by this, and keep too much of their guard up above, instead of what was right in front of them. They would be used at a later time.

Once he reached the middle of the Pit, a Vong slave immediately showed up, handing him a voice amplifier and a remote control that was used to command the new features of the dome, and new doors that were implanted as well. As Kronos grabbed the devices, he instantly killed the Vong slaves by crushing its wind pipe. Two worker droids appeared from the main entrance of the Pit to carry it out, dragging its body across the sandy ground as they did so.

Suddenly, Kronos noticed two familiar faces emerge out of nowhere: Darth Mallace and Darth Invidious, each with shaggy and unorganized hair and clothes. Kronos almost didn't want to know what the two had been doing all that time. He shook it off, trying to focus.

Out of the corner of his eye, he was able to see another one, this one a Jedi, come out. It was the same Jedi that had the metal legs from earlier, the one who gave him the green lightsaber. By now, he had thrown it aside and built another red one, which he had clipped to the side of his belt. This one continued to glance back at the cell holding the Rancor. Which, thankfully, would not be used this time around. There would just be too much action going on for Kronos to be able to fit it in there.

Ignoring the new additions to the group, he turned on the voice amplifier, pushing a button to make it at its loudest setting. He wanted it so that everyone in the Pit could hear what he had to say. He might not be the best with words, but he had been preparing a speech for a while now. It was time to say it. He hoped that with his speech, more people would show up into the Pit itself, stepping out of the shadows.

He paced back and forth as he spoke.

"Ladies and gentlemen. As most of you know, I have been planning an event here for many months. Tediously worked for hours trying to perfect what I wanted to do. Spent much of my time to find the perfect creature," he let a dramatic pause happen. "... or shall I say creatures, for this Pit. I have spared no expense for this, using all resources I could find for this special event. Gone in between missions to personally foresee the creation and update here," another pause happened. "And, now, it is time for me to unleash it upon you all. I have shuttles incoming today, all carrying a cargo that would be too dangerous for me to bring them in here and keep them held. These animals were built to move. Built for speed. Dangerous in the wild. Especially dangerous when trained specifically for a special event. I even have something implanted on each and every one of them. I am sure you will find them to be particularity annoying."

As if on cue, three large shuttles emerged, each one big enough to carry a very large cargo. They were big in design, the back half having a more box style to it. The shuttles were the same ones that brought in the Acklays from months back. Kronos pressed a button on the remote that immediately opened the dome. Steam hissed outward, as they slid outward from each other, seemingly being pulled apart. As the three shuttles landed, it would become extremely obvious that something horrendous had happened in there. Blood was splattered across the windscreens of each shuttle, and there were so many scratches on those windscreens that it would be a miracle if someone could see through it.

But, a Sith could.

Droids had to pilot each shuttle, and even them had suffered greatly. Wires sprouted out of them, sparks flying from their mechanical bodies every three seconds or so. Kronos watched each ship land, every one touching down in a circular pattern, surrounding any of the contestants that had decided to show. Seconds passed with nothing happening, silence filled the gigantic Pit (which was fortunately widened to fit any extremely large creatures that would be brought in. Even if the head Pitmaster had subtitled the Pit as a place for people to duel when they had disputes, Kronos always saw it as a place for Force users to battle creatures, and other things). Finally, the ramps were dropped, and steam flew from the sides of the ramps being opened. Each one slammed into the ground.

Their cargo? Two Rathtars. Per shuttle. That had added a total of six Rathtars in all. And, boy were they hungry, having been mostly starved throughout their capture and training. Cut up droids used electrostaffs, previously used by Magnaguards during the Clone Wars, to keep them at bay. So far, it had been working. Though, it would definitely not be for long.

[​IMG]

Those droids had been left behind, the shuttles quickly taking off, as if they wanted to be anywhere else but there. Which was understandable. Each ship flew away with the utmost of speeds, leaving the arena within seconds. Kronos pressed a button, and the dome shut itself, finalizing with a satisfying click.

Kronos turned his attention back to the audience, yelling over the loud screeching being sounded from the Rathtars.

"As you can see... I have been able to obtain something very dangerous. I do hope you have fun with that," an evil grin poured over his face, and he was sure every contestant saw it. They would more than likely be wondering why he was like this. But, they didn't know of the surprise he had planned for them. Not yet. "But, I'm not an idiot, which I am sure you find surprising. I predict you have felt a lack of something essential in your life, yes? Something you use daily. Something you feel daily. And, I'm sure you would notice it when such a thing felt taken from you. Yes, a lack of the Force would probably seem very worrying if I were on the other side.... Your fears are correct. Allow me to demonstrate."

Kronos raised a hand, letting the voice amplifier drop to the ground. With a quick motion, he clenched his fist, trying to signal out a burst of Force Lightning. As he opened his fist, an extremely small amount of it formed, but it immediately dissolved, causing no damage to anything. The Force was gone.

He crouched down, and picked up the voice amplifier, turning it back onto its loudest setting.

"I assume you are wondering how I have achieved this. Did I create some new device to do this? Was there someone who had this power? Did I hire this person? Well, the answer is none of the above. Think harder. What animal has this ability?" once Kronos said this, he would let the realization set in. Five seconds passed before he spoke again. "Yes. The Ysalamiri. You have no idea how tedious it was to find these bastards. Especially in a large bundle. Six of these things would be a nuisance. But hundreds? Now that's a problem. That would pretty much get rid of the Force in their area. Convenient, I know, but it helps me so that you can't easily use your Force powers to kill these beasts. That would be too easy, wouldn't it?"

[​IMG]

The droids holding the Rathtars began to struggle, the beasts continuing to get closer to their meals.

"Oh, and by the way, these things have been specifically trained to only harm the contestants, which would be you and me. So, don't get any ideas."

He allowed more time to pass before unveiling his next surprise.

"But, I'm not done. With all the time you lot have waited, I expect you would want much more to fight. Much more to kill and destroy. Luckily, I have you covered. You're going to need your lightsabers for this one. There will be a lot of blaster bolts to deflect. Pray that you don't get shot while trying to kill those Rathtars."

Darth Kronos rose his hand holding the remote, and pressed a yellow button. As soon as he did so, multiple doors, big enough to fit two humanoid shaped things through it, slid open with a bang. It would be loud enough for all of the contestants to hear. Kronos would be very pleased if one or more were even startled by it. From within those doors, a familiar sound could be faintly heard. The sound of metal feet clanging against metal. A threatening sound, especially when there are lots of them. From the dark shadows of the inside of the PIt, emerged robotic figures. They would be instantly recognizable to anyone there. They were Battle Droids. And they all were armed. Ready for action.

Behind the B1 Battle Droids, a better kind of droid emerged. Though, they would only be considered better in sheer size and strength. They were dubbed Super Battle Droids. Their shooting arms bent upwards, loaded, also ready for action.

Once both types of droids were completely out, Kronos still continued to glance at the doors. Clearly, waiting for something else to appear. And, it did. Another familiar sound could be heard, fast approaching - a sound of rolling. Droidekas appeared from the very same shadows, and they all formed behind the Super Battle Droids, transforming from their "rolling mode" into their "robot mode". Their shields were not on, but their blasters were raised, and primed. Each type of droid had surrounded them all, hundreds of them stood.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

"This is where the hundreds of Ysalamiri come into play. Planted into the B1 Battle Droids are those little devils, each one completely still. The same can be said for the Super Battle Droids. As you can see, I took an inspiration from the Clone Wars era of this galaxy's history. They had many creative droids and weapons. Things that someone could use down the line. Like me!"

Each droid dramatically moved closer to the group, their weapons still raised.

"I have these droids programmed to only shoot living, humanoid creatures with a lightsaber. So don't go thinking you can trick them into shooting the Rathtars. But... then again, maybe you can use that to your advantage.... But, I'm still not done. As I said before, I didn't spare any expense with this. And, I am especially proud of what I managed to obtain here. Back on one of my previous missions, I encountered two types of droids. One I fought alone, the other attacked a bounty hunter, and an asset to the mission." his grew unusually quiet with the last part of his sentence. He silently sighed. "Once I fought these things, I knew I had to get my hands on them. At first, I was worried those were the only versions of those droids. I got lucky. And, I have them here to show you. Why don't I bring them out? They have just been built and programmed. Each lightsaber form put inside of their mechanical minds."

With the click of another button, this one green on the remote, and a black door, very close to the doors that held the Battle Droids, opened. It had a newer sound to it, as is freshly installed. It had a soft whirring hum to it as it lifted up. And, out from the doors came a new type of droid. One he was sure only a select few of the contestants had even seen them before, assuming they were even there. The lightsaber wielding droids were a shiny silver color, with a swooping back of the head, and a pointy chin, as if it could be used as a knife. Their torso was extremely skinny, allowing for more mobility. Their arms and legs also had a slender build, but were very powerful, especially the legs, which Kronos had known all too well. Their fingers would make a sharp tingling noise, as if two knives were brought, and scratched, together. Their lightsabers were of a simple red design. Single bladed, and easy to use. Their eyes glowed red. A single, black flowing cape was hooked onto them, which added to their ability to float in the air, and simply their looks.

Not all of the lightsaber wielding droids had the simple red bladed weapon. One, the leader, was given something different. A double bladed deep shade of violet lightsaber. Each emitter and switch section was of the same design. The emitters were silver, and they partially circled around the lightsaber, and featured a low swoop down the middle of it. The switch sections were each joined together by a black line. They both had two buttons, one igniting the lightsaber, the other changing the size of the blade - from short to large. Both of the parts were joined by a large, also silver, body, which had a pattern of a eloquent black, bending line. It allowed for one to get a better grip on their saber. On top of that, they had another lightsaber, this one single bladed, clicked onto their robotic hip. It was of an even more simple design, used by many Jedi during the past. It had multiple swirling lines, creating a rougher handle to it. It featured two buttons, one silver and one red - the silver one turning to the left and right to change the size of the blade, and the red one igniting the weapon itself. This lightsaber also had the same color as its double bladed weapon - a deep, vibrant shade of violet.

These droids were able to easily switch between lightsaber forms with the new programs that Kronos had ordered to be installed within their mechanical minds. They were fast, and could quickly adapt to any new fighting style that they were faced with. This would make them very hard to fight. But, not impossible.

They had a computer chip-like device hooked up inside their chests, similar in function to a heart. This was internally connected to their mechanical minds, and through this was how these things were able to function. If anyone of them cut off their legs, or in half below the computer chip, the droids would not die. Instead, they would continue to crawl at their opponent, and keep on slashing with their lightsabers. That was, if they still had them. The contestants would need to aim for a decapitation, or aim directly for the heart to kill these droids.

There were three of these droids, being led by the double bladed wielding one.

The second type of droid was four-legged, each featuring a two shot arm cannon. It moved around like a spider, and it even had a similar look to it. Its head was long, and also featured a red eye, just like its other droid counterpart. On its back was a shield that deflected blaster bolts, but not lightsabers. These things would probably turn around as quickly as it could to deflect any blaster bolts sent its way. This one did not have the same structure as the other droid. As in, it didn't have the same advantages. A simple cut-in-half slash would instantly kill it.

There were four of these, making seven in total of the new type of droid.

There were no Ysalamiri implanted in these things. Kronos assumed that would be redundant, considering there would already be hundreds there already. It saved time, anyway.

Kronos didn't think that information about the droids was needed to know, however. He expected that the group there would adapt quickly. If not, well, they would not live long. Not with all of the chaos within the Pit.

The new droids made their way to the front, each one gripping their main weapons, the leader using its double bladed purple lightsaber. They would be waiting on cue to ignite their weapons.

They were of the "AC" class. A new type of droid that was highly intelligent.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

"Now... now we have a party, don't we? Huh? Rathtars, Battle Droids, Ysalamiri, and even some new type of droid! Could this get any better? Well, yes it could. I have one thing in the back, and most disgusting part of the Pit. I guess I forgot to clean that part up, didn't I? Time for me to show you what it is..."

With another button push, a large, worn out door opened. With every slow second it did, it let out a loud creak and groan. Clearly, this one had not been used in a long, long time. That was about to change. Just as soon as the large door finally stopped moving, a small silhouette slowly walked out from the shadows. It seemingly stumbled with every step it took, as if it were about to trip. But, it never did. It always found its balance. That was in its blood.

It's old and decayed blood.

Once the thing had stepped out from the shadows and into the light, it became increasingly obvious what it was. Something that had not been used in years, not after the update of the Pit years ago. It had been long forgotten, left to decay forever. Left to feed off anything that had accidentally found its way in there. Its face was half off, leaving only blood remaining. Blood dripped from its mouth. Its body was severely decayed, having been in there for so long.

This was Zombie Jar-Jar. Kronos knew that this couldn't all be too self serious. The contestants would need something to use to blow off some steam while murdering what he had there. And, Zombie Jar-Jar was the perfect candidate for this.

[​IMG]

"I am sure Pit regulars will know what that is. If you don't, feel free to ask anyone who you think does, because I'm not going to. It really should be obvious."

And, with that, Kronos had successfully introduced everything he wanted to. The Pit was extremely large, so that had still left enough room for everything and everyone inside. That, and he expected a lot of the droids to be killed off in the first few minutes. They could be easy pickings. But, the Ysalamiri would make things difficult.

"This is all I have for you people. I feel as if that should be enough to satisfy you for the time being. Big enough for a showstopper. Lightsabers ready. You're going to need them."

He first gave a signal, that only the droids would understand. With that, the ones holding the Rathtars let loose, and tried to run away. The Battle Droids, and new ones all geared themselves for attack.

The last thing they would see after his speech would be another evil grin from him, and seeing him raise his arm carrying the remote into the air, two fingers hovering over two buttons - one to tint the dome's windows, the other to shut off the lights.

He immediately pressed the two buttons, and the entire Pit became pitch black.

"Have fun..."

Kronos then smashed the voice amplifier onto the ground, stepping on it.

For a brief moment, but what would probably feel like an eternity, all they would have was sound. And, they would hear the Rathtars rip the droids that held them to pieces, the Battle Droids prime their weapons, just itching to fire, the new droids ignite their lightsabers and prime their two arm cannons, and the growl from Zombie Jar-Jar. Kronos was gleeful. He hoped that this would give them a good scare.

But, Kronos would be taking part in this fight too. And he didn't want to fight in the dark, even if multiple lightsabers were going to partially light their area. He pushed the same two buttons again, turning the lights back on, and getting rid of the tint on the dome's windows. Light had returned. It had partially stunned Kronos, having to quickly adjust from pitch blackness, to the light. He assumed that if it was happening to him, that it would be happening to someone else.

He then proceeded to throw the remote control as hard as he could into one of the doors that held the battalion of Battle Droids. He had been lucky enough for it to slide inside there without it being crushed by the doors, which had automatically started to close. In fact, all of the doors there had began the same process. That way, nothing could escape. Not the creatures and other things, nor the victims. It seemed fair.

With the lights on, everyone could see everything Kronos introduced scrambled. The Battle Droids firing, the Rathtars slithering around, blaster fire intentionally missing them. The AC droids seeking out a target, and successfully finding one: one going for Ravenous, one going for Kwea, and the leader going for Syren and Bellorum. The arm cannon AC droids each fired upon Cruor and Haretisch. When they a target chosen, it would not stop until their opponent was dead.

Or until it was dead.

The games had officially begun.

TAG: Lady Belligerent Halle Dray WookieeRage Mikaboshi Darth_wanderguard QueenSabe7 E. L.Knight (only as a spectator)

OOC: Oh, boy, this one was ****ing long. Well, now that I am finished, I hope you enjoyed reading, and are not disappointed with what I wrote and introduced! I spent two hours on this one. Also, if you read the whole thing without scrolling past it and just glancing at it, you deserve all the internet cookies and cakes. Hit up Halle, and I'm sure she'll throw you an e-cake.

Sorry for stealing your Hoth droids, Wanderguard!

20. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    IC: Bellorum

*needs a seat*

[face_hypnotized]

Mikaboshi and QueenSabe7 like this.
  21. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    IC: Darth Manticore
    Rancor Pit

News travelled fast.

Before now, it had been only rumored that Darth Kronos had prepared a combat extravaganza for the Rancor Pit. The zabrak High Lord was not one for mere ‘shows of entertainment’; however, this event sounded quite promising as far as the challenges being presented.

Curious to see how the new crop of Sith Lords, Acolytes and Peons would fare in the highly anticipated encounters, Lord Manticore decided to attend the event. Secretly, he’d place a wager that Darth Ravenous would win all his encounters.

Upon reaching the Rancor Pit, the Sith Battlelord would take his seat upon the box reserved for Sith High Lords, since this time, he was here in a semi-official status. This was a rare occurrence indeed, which only bespoke of his interest in this event.

The Stygian Executor nodded in respect to the game host, Darth Kronos, acknowledged all fellow Sith Lords in attendance, then bowed curtly to the Triumvir and Emperor, before taking his seat. ( He would bow to the Triumvir and Emperor, even if their box is empty ).

In short order, the challenges were made known, and Manticore could not help but smirk. The Rathtars were definitely an impressive addition to the roster of challenges. Needless to say, the Battlelord was pleased with nearly everything he saw, and was especially curious about the lightsaber wielding Battle droid. He had sparred a similar construct before, long ago. That one had been quite formidable, so he wondered if this one would compare.

The presence of Ysalamiri caused him to frown deeply. To him, they were a ‘cheap trick’ he despised profoundly. Displeasure coursed through him, as he snorted derisively and conspired to destroy the creatures given the first opportunity.

The moment passed, at which point he decided to sit back and relax. Catching the attention of one of the servers, Manticore ordered a drink to be brought to him immediately. Silently, he hoped his new apprentice, Darth Invidius, would receive the message he’d sent, instructing him to come to the Rancor Pit after he was done with his hunting.

Who knew, perhaps even Re’van would show up to spectate.

It was clear that Darth Kronos had put great stock into this event, his reputation would either profit or suffer loss because of it. Either way, it was a worthy venture. One that promised great things to come.

This was a good day to be a Sith.

Tag: @Darth_Elu, @HunterPrime, @Darth Kronos,@WookieeRage, Sith Lords & Triumvirs in attendance

QueenSabe7 and dragonsith13 like this.
  22. dragonsith13

Apr 3, 2005
    Draconis

The gathering of Lords and Ladies of the Sith had begun, Draconis offered a slight nod to the Lady Belligerent, as he also noticed the entrance of Lord Manticore up in the stands.

Draconis whispered to the young Sith Lady whom he had been engaged with before. "Seems plans have changed." Draconis had every intention of continuing with her, but for now new threats had arisen, and certainly need be addressed first.

An impressive presentation of the renovated arena had been put forth by their host. The pit was primed for a great spectacle, and then it all went dark. As if that would hinder many of them? Perhaps some... but many of them lived in the shadows. The darkness was welcomed, an unfair advantage to start. Draconis peeled back jumping into the pits stands. Landing with only a flutter of his cape as he landed on one of the edges of the boxes, this one in particular occupied by Lord Manticore. Draconis watched as a threat moved against the young Sith Lady, eagerly watching to see how she would perform. Staring down into the pit, before verbally acknowledging the High Warrior Manticore while continuing to stare forward into the blackness. Sensing the presences of many Sith throughout.

"Manticore." Draconis spoke plainly, his voice full of respect.

Draconis noticed Manticore ordering a drink.

"Make that two". Draconis spoke flagging the slave fetching refreshments.

@greyjedi125 Darth Kronos QueenSabe7

QueenSabe7 and greyjedi125 like this.
  23. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    IC: Darth Manticore
    Rancor Pit

The zabrak's smirk widened just so, as he sensed a familiar presence descend inside the spectators box, with only a flutter to mark his passing.

The one and only, Darth Draconis did honor him with his presence.

“Manticore.” Draconis spoke aloud in respectful greeting as he took his seat.

“Draconis.” Lord Manticore responded with equal respect, his fiery eyes briefly regarding the darkly clad Draconis. No preamble or lengthy discourse was needed between these two sith lords.

A brief memory came to the zabrak’s mind just then. It was Darth Draconis who had furthered him along the path of the sith in his younger days, during the time of the Sith Academy.

Draconis. Vassago. Nemisis. Dispicable. Shadowflame. Re’van. These were names that helped form him. Even Anguish- and now Insipid. Becoming a worthy sith was a terribly grueling process and a most arduous journey, however, judging from the results, completely worth it.

“I think this is going to be good.” the zabrak rasped in declaration, his tone sinister and dripping with dark amusement. His eyes now back on the arena; a predatory expression slowly forming.

Yes. This was exactly where he belonged, and he would have it no other way.

Tag: @dragonsith13, anyone else who wishes to interact

WookieeRage likes this.
  24. dragonsith13

Apr 3, 2005
    Draconis
    The Pit

"Draconis" Lord Manticore returned the acknowledgement, they both knew no further words were needed as the respect was deeper than few could understand.

“I think this is going to be good.” The zabrak Lord voice spoke, as Draconis picked up on the dark sinister tone put forth, as both of them glared into the pit, now dark. Searching, reaching out with their senses. There were voids throughout, the Ysalamir no doubt, Draconis knew Manticore could feel it too. His threat awareness tracking multiple signatures throughout the darkness as he allowed the Zabrak's previous words to sink in.

"It will be indeed." Draconis responded equally tugging at the dark excitement of them both and feeding off the rising dark tones throughout the pit. Draconis was yearning to engage, it was taking immense restraint to remain in place. Draconis could feel the anticipation and yearning coming from his fellow Lord who was equally ready dive into the black abyss. Simple for no other reason than just doing so, charging into the breach because they could.

"We at least need to have our drinks first." Draconis put forth the statement as much as a demand directed at one of the slaves outside the booth to not keep them waiting.

@greyjedi125 @anyone_else

greyjedi125 likes this.
  25. WookieeRage

Feb 3, 2016
    The Pit...

Ravenous resided in the corner of the Pit's cantina playing Pazaak with an unfortunate patron that had just lost all of his credits in a stupid attempt to bankrupt the Wookiee. A low bellow of laughter erupted from him as the patron flipped over his stool and stormed out of the cantina. Ravenous slowly sipped an Ale unlike any he had ever tasted before, rich and malty. He smirked from the darkness; his cloak enveloping his head, as he could see Manticore and a Sith Assassin he had not seen before conversing across the room. He had fought; no, learned from Manticore within the dreamscape and knew he was in good company. He awaited for his next Pazaak opponent, or to finish his drink. A long line of hopeful warriors gathered to be a part of this event. The Wookiee would be a part of this event, one way or the other...
    Tag: Anyone waiting for the pit to open as well..:p