main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Social Games The Rancor Pit (EUC Dueling thread)

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Bardan_Jusik, Mar 2, 2013.

1. galactic-vagabond422

galactic-vagabond422 Force Ghost star 4

Jul 11, 2009
    IC: Rak Avarry
    Main Pit Cavern

As you wish, my friend” Zurros replied the Falleen then turned to the Knight, “With respect Master, I believe it would be better if Rak brought up the rear, an inexperienced Lightsaber combatant might be a hinderance in close quarters.” Rak wanted to be annoyed by this statement but, Zurros was right if it came to fighting Rak, being inexperienced with the weapon could just as easily harm his comrades as help them. “But the final decision is yours. Give me to the count of 20 and then follow.” As the Padawan walked towards the opening Rak turned to the female Jedi, starting a countdown in his mind,

"Padawan Zurros is right, I'll go second and you last. You got a blaster, so it will be easier for you to take out targets from distance," Rak nodded in agreement. He put his knife into its sheath on his left hip and replaced it in his left hand with the borrowed lightsaber. His free right hand drew his blaster. After the count was up Rak followed the Jedi towards the entrance.

TAG: Jedi Master Kenobiwan Zurros Ka

2. Zurros Ka

Zurros Ka Jedi Knight star 2

Feb 26, 2015
    IC:Zurros Ka
    OffShoot tunnel

Zurros walked slowly through the tunnel, eyes narrowed as he examined the path he was to travel. He could see dim light a short distance ahead of him, hugging the walls he edged forward and peered round an outcrop of rocks to see a small clearing, with enemies clustered around something metallic he could not quite make out. Sending a pulse through the force to Master Kenobiwan to warn him, Zurros awaited his companions.

TAG@galactic-vagabond422 Jedi Master Kenobiwan

3. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Jedi Master Kenobiwan Force Ghost star 6

Oct 8, 2011
    IC: Irishi Kenobiwan
    OffShoot Tunnel

Irishi followed the Falleen Padawan into the tunnel. She had her lightsaber ready in her right hand. After a moment, she sensed a warning through the Force and she could feel that it was from the Padawan. Slowly and silently she walked to Padawan Zurros. "What's it," she asked in a low voice.

TAG: galactic-vagabond422, Zurros Ka

OOC: This is the last post from me for today. Cya! :)

4. Zurros Ka

Feb 26, 2015
    IC: Zurros Ka
    Offshoot tunnel

"What's it?" Kenobiwan asked as she approached

'7 Gammoreans armed with blaster rifles and 2 sentients of a species I'm unfamiliar with, they are examining something metallic but I cannot see what'

TAG Jedi Master Kenobiwan galactic-vagabond422

OCC: alright bud, have a good one :)

5. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Oct 8, 2011
    Offshoot Tunnel

Standing on the right side of the Padawan, Irishi watched the group of enemies. Seven gammoreans and two...mandalorians. "The other two are mandolorians, I'll never forget their armour," Irishi whispered. The air inside the tunnel was a bit cold, and but a bit fresher than the air in the cavern. What are the mandolorians doing here? Suddenly an old image appeared inside Irishi's mind...a fight...the mandolorian bounty hunters that tried to kidnap both she and Ananta, but failed...Irishi felt her whole body tensed. They are here for revenge...revenge for their comrades that never came back from their hunt of two Jedi.

With a deep breath, Irishi looked at the group again. In the middle of the group there was a huge metallic like thing, Irishi concentrated further; reaching out to the Force...danger, mandalorians, gammoreans...but no matter how hard she tried, she just couldn't concentrate. The death of her brother had hit her deep and the emptiness that she felt was heart-rending...

TAG: Ananta Chetan, Zurros Ka, galactic-vagabond422

OOC: Back for more fun! :D

Ananta Chetan likes this.
  6. Zurros Ka

Feb 26, 2015
    Offshoot tunnel

Mandalorians? Zurros was suprised he didn't recognise that. It was of no consequence now, now was the time for battle. Sensing a strange confusion from Master Kenobiwan, Zurros looked at her.

'How do you wish to proceed master?'

TAG Jedi Master Kenobiwan Ananta Chetan galactic-vagabond422

7. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Oct 8, 2011
    Offshoot Tunnel

Millions of thoughts rushed through Irishi where she stood, a rush of revenge and anger arised inside her again. No, this isn't the right time to dwell on one's emotion, Irishi thought.

Padawan's question pulled Irishi back to the present. What should they do? Looking back at the Padawan, she said "If we can pull out a surprise attack it will give us a small advantage. You and Initiate Rak take the seven gammoreans, and I take the Mandos." I have some personal business with them. Looking at both the Initiate and the Padawan, Irishi said "Keep your mind clear and focus. And this shall go find."

TAG: Zurros Ka, galactic-vagabond422

8. Zurros Ka

Feb 26, 2015
    Offshoot tunnel

"You and Initiate Rak take the seven gammoreans, and I take the Mandos. Keep your mind clear and focus. And this shall go fine." Kenobiwan said.

Zurros called on the force to calm himself, lightaber hilt in hand. He felt somehow incomplete without his secondary saber, but Raks need was greater than his for the weapon.

TAG galactic-vagabond422 Jedi Master Kenobiwan

9. galactic-vagabond422

Jul 11, 2009
    IC: Rak Avarray
    Offshoot Tunnel

"You and Initiate Rak take the seven gammoreans,” Irishi said looking between the two beings “and I take the Mandos. Keep your mind clear and focus. And this shall go fine." Rak nodded his head, he wasn’t sure it was the right choice but, he didn’t have any better ideas. He noticed Zurros taking a deep breath. Rak tried to copy him but, the calm he was looking for didn’t come. Seven gammoreans and two Mandos against two Jedi and an armed wanderer the odds seemed stacked in favor of the more numerous group. He readied the lightsaber in his left hand and raised his blaster, prepared for whatever came next.

OOC: I'm dealing with a bit of DRL right now so I may not be able to post as frequently as I did yesterday.

TAG: Zurros Ka Jedi Master Kenobiwan

10. Ananta Chetan

Ananta Chetan Force Ghost star 5

Aug 11, 2013
    Weequays
    Back Offshoot Tunnel

Taking turns looking through their infrared binoculars, the two Weequay scouts watched silently on their bellies from behind some fallen boulders at a safe distance as the three beings descended into the tunnel on the far side of the main cavern. Though they were primarily pirates, the tribe in which they belonged indulged in sending a scouting party to the Rancor Pit weekly to scavenge on what might have been left behind by those who did not escape the dangers that lied hidden within its depths. Coming down here to loot was a nice opportunity to get away for a few hours from the relentless toil of their everyday lives on the surface with the bickering clan.

Dems iz Jedi. Did't you see...dat garl had two lazer swords on hur belt.

Dat one on dey grund ain't movin. One of us shud goz check it.

Yeah...you go, I'll cuver yeh.

The older Weequay placed his sniper rifle on top of the boulder and panned through the scope to insure that the three other beings were gone and well out of sight. His partner then scurried to the body of the slain Jedi and quickly ransacked his pockets, which were empty before finally removing his utility belt and stuffing it into a tattered knapsack and then shuffling back to his hiding place to wait.

[​IMG]

Jedi Master Kenobiwan likes this.
  11. Zurros Ka

Feb 26, 2015
    Offshoot tunnel

Zurros looked at Rak, He seemed uncertain about the battle to come. Zurros considered using the force to calm his companion but decided against it, perhaps Rak needed to find his own personal balance while in combat.

'Try to cluster them, they won't be able to bring their rifles to bear if they are in close quarters. He said to Rak. Turning to Master Kenobiwan 'Ready when you are'

TAG@galactic-vagabond422 Jedi Master Kenobiwan

12. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Oct 8, 2011
    Offshoot Tunnel

With a deep breath, Irishi unclipped het brother's lightsaber and held it in her left hand while she had her own lightsaber in the right. Then two things happened at once: Irishi Force-pushed one of the Mandos into the wall, at the same she ignited her lightsaber and Force-leapt at the other Mando with both her blades held above her head, ready for a deadly strike on top the Mandolorian's head.

OOC: I and Ananta will write in turn from the enemies' POV.

13. galactic-vagabond422

Jul 11, 2009
    Offshoot Tunnel

Try to cluster them, they won't be able to bring their rifles to bear if they are in close quarters.” Rak nodded his head in agreement,

“Maybe we could try a pincer attack,” He responded, heart pounding in his chest. This was the first time he was taking a group of enemies head on, usually he would try to avoid conflict at all costs. It couldn't be helped this time though.“You flank the group on the left I shoot at them from the right huddle them together away from the Mandaloreians?” He waited for Zurros to reply as Master Irishi lunged ahead to strike at the armored beings.

14. Zurros Ka

Feb 26, 2015
    Ofshoot tunnel

“You flank the group on the left I shoot at them from the right huddle them together away from the Mandaloreians?” Rak offered.

'Sounds good' Zurros replied, Master Kenobiwan had already launched herself at the enemy. 'Let's move!'

Zurros leaped at the group on the left. Igniting his weapon he performed a 360 degree spin before landing which decapitated one of the Gammorians as his Lightsaber made and arc of death around his body.

15. galactic-vagabond422

Jul 11, 2009
    Offshoot Tunnel

Let's move!” Zurros called out as he rushed the pig-faced opponents, Rak moved into pistol range from the right and opened fire on the group. His green skinned companion decapitated one of the blaster packing assailants swinging his saber in a wide arc. Rak held the lightsaber given him inactivated with the blade emitter facing away from him. It was the same stance he had with his blaster and knife. If anything closed in he’d be ready to cut it to pieces with the borrowed blue blade.

16. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Oct 8, 2011
    IC: Mandolorian I
    Pit Cavern

The Mandolorian was taken off guard when he saw his comrade being smashed into the stone wall. As he turned to see what it was that caused that he saw a female Jedi leaping towards him two lightsaber over her head. He managed just in time to roll away and drew out his two blaster pistols.

Pit Cavern

Irishi brought both lightsaber down as she hit the ground, but the Mando has managed to roll away. She saw that he had drawn out his blasters. Just as the first almost hit her, Irishi took a backflip and avoided the bolt, then she brought her blades in front of and deflected the bolts.

Out of all the fires, Irishi saw that the Mando that was being pushed to the wall has recovered. I have end this one fast, two Mandos will not be easy to take, Irishi thought.

IC: Mandolorian II
    Pit Cavern

The warrior's head was a bit dizzy, the hit on the wall was unexpected. But when he saw the Jedi, he knew why. Coming a stand, he shoke his head and streched his right hand. Out of his armour, a cable was being shoot out, aiming for the Jedi's left foot.

TAG: Zurros Ka, galactic-vagabond422

OOC: This might be the last post from me for today, I got some DRL stuff tonight.

17. Zurros Ka

Feb 26, 2015
    Pit Cavern

Zurros deflected a blaster bolt, only to see it open a smoking hole in the Gammoreans chest when it returned. Glancing over, he saw Kenobiwan defending furiously against one of the Mandalorians. Turning his attention to the 2 remaining enemies in front of him, he lunged forward . . .

18. Ananta Chetan

Aug 11, 2013
    IC: Mandolorian I
    Pit Cavern

This had been a mistake from the beginning. Why had they trusted the Gamorreans to be competent in any form of battle against Force-users? Even seven of them had yet to land a single significant blow against the the Jedi. This whole plan of retaliation was quickly crumbling around him. Ugh. A spark of hope arose from the corner of his vision as he saw that his comrade had fired a snaring-cable at the female Jedi's leg. Rushing over to take advantage of her distracted state, he placed one of his blaster pistols several inches from her head...Freeze jetti...All of you...drop your weapons...or I will shoot her...drop them now.
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Ananta Chetan
    Force Ghost Voice

Irishi...Irishi...he called out to her in a voice only she could hear.

Though Ananta had not learned the sacred Jedi art of immortality himself before becoming one with the Living Force, a great Grand Master from long ago had, and in this moment was assisting him by serving as a bridge between worlds so that Ananta could reach out to his friend in her critical moment of need. A moment that may prove to be pivotal for her future in the Jedi Order and ever-deepening relationship with the Force.

Relax...let the Force flow through you...like rain...watch the anger within evaporate like a small insubstantial dark cloud passing before the sun...breathe...now, do what the Force tells you...and all will be well. Trust...and you shall see, my friend.

With that his voice faded and Irishi felt different in a way she had never felt before...as if everything was happening in slow-motion around her. She felt incredible compassion. So much so that even the being with the gun held to her head was included. She also felt a deep and calming wisdom permeate her every cell and a great sense and relief of letting go. She knew now that whatever she did now from this state would be in harmony with the will of the Force.

TAG Jedi Master Kenobiwan, Zurros Ka, galactic-vagabond422

19. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Oct 8, 2011
    Pit Cavern

For Irishi, it felt like everything was frozen in time. Everything that happened around her happened in slow motion, Padawan Zurros and Initiate Rak fighting at the far end of the cavern and the Mando that pointed his gun at her head. And the words that left the Mando's mouth was also in slow motion, he wanted them to drop their weapon and surrender. Irishi closed her eyes and let the Force flow through her, let it guid her...

Suddenly she opened her eyes and used her offhand saber to cut loose the caple, then Irishi used the Force to leapt behind the Mando that held a gun at her head. Just before she landed, she activated her main lightsaber and as she landed she striked at the back of the Mando...

TAG Ananta Chetan, Zurros Ka, galactic-vagabond422

20. Zurros Ka

Feb 26, 2015
    Pit Cavern

Lunging at the 2 remaining Gammoreans, Zurros pierced one through the chest and spun to behead the 2nd. His side now clear he turned his attention to the other 2 mini battle happening

TAG Jedi Master Kenobiwan Ananta Chetan galactic-vagabond422

21. Ananta Chetan

Aug 11, 2013
    IC: Mandolorian II
    Pit Cavern

Seeing his partner slashed across the back, he wondered if his beskar'gam had protected him from the saber stroke. Enough of this, he thought, its now or never. Igniting his jet-pack he went straight at the female Jedi and at the last moment raised his forearm flame thrower sending out a mini-inferno in her direction.

tag Jedi Master Kenobiwan, Zurros Ka, galactic-vagabond422

22. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Oct 8, 2011
    Pit Cavern

As the flame reached her, she did three backflips to avoid it. The she used the Force and crushed the Mando's flame thrower, then she lifted the warrior into the air and threw him to the other side of the cavern...

TAG Ananta Chetan, Zurros Ka, galactic-vagabond422

23. Ananta Chetan

Aug 11, 2013
    IC: Mandalorians & Gamorreans
    Pit Cavern

We surrender. The foremost Mandalorian dropped his weapons as did the one who had been slashed across the back of his beskar'gam and survived, staggering to his feet. Following their example, the few remaining Gamorreans placed their battle axes and rifles on the cave floor as well. The Pit was quiet.

Tag Jedi Master Kenobiwan, Zurros Ka, galactic-vagabond422

24. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Oct 8, 2011
    Pit Cavern

Slowly Irishi walked over to the Mandolorian, both her lightsabers were activated and held downwards. Standing in front of the Mando, Irishi looked directly at him. In the end, she changed her mind and deactivated her lightsabers. "What were you doing here," she asked him with a calm and steady voice.

25. Ananta Chetan

Aug 11, 2013
    IC: Mandalorian
    Pit Cavern

Listen...it was just a job. By now my associates have probably taken the body of your Jedi friend back to their ship. And yeah...we remember you....back in the forest...some time back...when you took out a couple of buddies of mine. Me...I'm just a simple man trying to make my way in the universe.

tag Jedi Master Kenobiwan