main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Social Games The Rancor Pit (EUC Dueling thread)

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Bardan_Jusik, Mar 2, 2013.

1. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Jedi Master Kenobiwan Force Ghost star 6

Oct 8, 2011
    IC: Irishi Kenobiwan
    Pit Cavern

The one thing that the Mando said alarmed Irishi, why would they want to take a dead Jedi? Isn't it better to have one that is alive? Irishi knelt and was almost on face-to-face level with the Mando. "Why would your associates want a dead Jedi? What's their plan?"

Tag Ananta Chetan

2. Zurros Ka

Zurros Ka Jedi Knight star 2

Feb 26, 2015
    IC: Zurros Ka
    Pit cavern

The remaining enemies had surrendered, keeping an eye on the remaining Gammorreans as they backed away from their weapons lying on the floor. Master Kenobiwan was conversing with one of the Mando's. Apparently they had taken the body of their fallen comrade back to their ship, although Zurros could not see why they would want it.

'I'm just a simple man trying to make my way in the universe'

Zurros didn't believe this, Mandalorians were a notoriously war-like race, they were never just 'cruising along'.

Moving to stand behind Kenobiwan, Zurros stood sentinal, watching the altercation.

TAG Jedi Master Kenobiwan Ananta Chetan

3. Ananta Chetan

Ananta Chetan Force Ghost star 5

Aug 11, 2013
    IC: Mandalorian
    Pit Cavern

"Why would your associates want a dead Jedi? What's their plan?" she had asked.

Well...I suppose some people like their trophies in any way or form they can get them....plus, a dead jetti ain't gonna be slicing-up anyone with one of 'dem laser swords, now are they? At this he chuckled...how ignorant did this little girl jetti think he was? He knew this eccentric sect of do-gooders had their own strict moral code...and he wasn't talkin'...period.

tag Jedi Master Kenobiwan, Zurros Ka

4. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Oct 8, 2011
    Pit Cavern

Irishi knew that the Mando wasn't going to open his mouth, but in one way or anothe she was going to change it. She waved her hand in front of the Mando and said "you are going to tell me evrything, both your associates' plan and the reason for you are here."

TAG: Ananta Chetan, Zurros Ka

5. Ananta Chetan

Aug 11, 2013
    IC: Mandalorians
    Pit Cavern

Observing that his companion was about to be made to speak by some sort of weird mind-magic that he could not comprehend, the second Mandalorian yelled abruptly, Don't look at her. Look away! She's trying to trick you into talkin' somehow.

He then regained his composure and tilting his helmet upwards spoke gruffly...Listen carefully girly...you have no idea who you are dealing with, I assure you, and if you did know who was behind all of this, you would be on that ship with your friend already.

tag Jedi Master Kenobiwan Zurros Ka

6. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Oct 8, 2011
    Pit Cavern

Irishi felt that she was loosing patient. I don't have time for this, she thought. So Irishi used the Force and lifted the Mando off the ground and pushed him against the wall. "You will tell me who is behind this and you will tell me why you are here!" She then ignited her lightsaber and helt it two centimeters from the Mando's throat. "I don't have time for your stupid game!"

TAG: Ananta Chetan, Zurros Ka

OOC: Time to get things moving, folks. :D

7. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    The Mandalorian stepped into the Pit now.

OK kids, you've had your fun. But this is not a place for RP Lite with scads of NPCs running around and a de facto game manager running the show. If you want to role play, we have a forum for that. If you want to duel with each other then you may keep it here.

[​IMG]

Ananta Chetan likes this.
  8. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Oct 8, 2011
  9. Ananta Chetan

Aug 11, 2013
    Understood and fully agree. I was the one who started the whole NPC thing after my character died, even after saying in my OP for this that it was not intended to be an RPG. :p

Bardan_Jusik

10. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    No worries. I just don't want us stealing the RPF's thunder. Carry on.

[​IMG]

11. Ananta Chetan

Aug 11, 2013
    Rancor Pit Reboot...;)

IC: Suraya Archisa
    Temple Library & Main Pit Cavern

Suraya had spent yet another quiet morning as the caretaker of the Temple library. The female Mirialan Knight hadn't had many visitors today and mostly spent that time immersed in an old paper copy of The Jedi Path, which still even after all of these years fascinated her. As much as she enjoyed intellectual pursuits and trying to assimilate some of the wisdom contained within its pages, she felt on this day the need for something more...some action. A duel.

Descending the hidden stairs to the Rancor Pit floor, she grinned to herself at the faint familiarity of the venue from years past. Stretching her agile limbs and removing her saber, she awaited those who may still wish to put this arena to good use.

tag: galactic-vagabond422, Zurros Ka, Jedi Master Kenobiwan

12. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Oct 8, 2011
    Let's try it one more time, shall we?

Main Pit Cavern

The sound of her steps echoed through the silent way down to the Rancor Pit. As Irishi reached the Main Pit Cavern, she saw a person already standing in the arena with.

"Well, well, well. I was wondering when somebody will dare to take those few steps down here," Irishi said, a small smile appeared on her face.

She removed her brown Jedi robe and unclipped her lightsaber...

TAG Ananta Chetan

13. Ananta Chetan

Aug 11, 2013

Dared, eh? You are a bold one.

Igniting her blade she charged at Irishi swinging her blade in a hard horizontal slash at her knees.

Jedi Master Kenobiwan

14. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Oct 8, 2011

With her blade still not ignited, Irishi force-jumped, did a mid-air flip and landed on both her feet behind Knight Suraya. She then turned and faced the Knight, and ignited her blue blade and stood in Soresu opening stance.

"Your move."

Ananta Chetan

15. Ananta Chetan

Aug 11, 2013

I heard you recently finished your training in the Jedi Arts....congratulations.

With a slight smile and a wink, Suraya strode hard sideways and did a wall-walk and a full back-flip of her own before pulling her saber back into the familiar 'scorpion sting' opening pose stance of Soresu.

As you can see, my sister, I also have some experience with your chosen form.

Jedi Master Kenobiwan

16. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Oct 8, 2011

"Thank you."

Slowly, Irishi started to circle her opponent with her lightsaber held in front of her. Waiting for the Knight to make the first move.

"Another practicer of Soresu...this can be fun."

TAG Ananta Chetan

17. Ananta Chetan

Aug 11, 2013

No doubt your old Master, Knight Battershell must have taught you well. Let us see what you are truly capable of...

Suraya did a side flip and then brought her foot into a high roundhouse kick towards Irishi's head while holding her saber deftly behind her.

[​IMG]

Jedi Master Kenobiwan

18. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Oct 8, 2011

Just second before the kick hit Irishi's head, she went down on both her knees and lied back on her legs. Her lightsaber was held millimeters from her own face.

Ananta Chetan

19. Ananta Chetan

Aug 11, 2013

Giving the young Jedi a chance to regain her standing posture, Suraya backed away two steps and worked momentarily on a few solo saber movements to loosen her limbs and wrists, alternating her jade blade in a series of rotating patterns to re-familiarize herself with creating the defensive cocoon around herself which was the specialty and trademark of an effective Soresu practitioner. She then stretched out her feelings towards the mind of her fellow Jedi to peacefully attempt to register which emotions were currently dominating her heart and mind before lowering her gaze and advancing quickly in a whirling attack position once she was ready.

Jedi Master Kenobiwan

20. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Oct 8, 2011

Irishi jumped back up her feet and turned to face Knight Suraya, her lightsaber held in front of once again.

As Suraya attacked her with a whirling attack, Irishi jumped, landed behind the Knight and quickly went for a strike at Suraya's legs.

Ananta Chetan

21. Ananta Chetan

Aug 11, 2013

She was surprised that the young Knight had not sensed at all that her feelings were being observed prior to her executing her next move. Perhaps she was distracted at the moment. Maybe some other task or duty was pressing in upon her mind and not allowing to feel her feelings being read. It happened to us all. No Jedi was too advanced to be totally insusceptible.

Suraya started her kick to Irishi's chest even before she had come close to landing behind her from her predictable jump and preplanned attack of her legs. Suraya's foot was waiting for her full of momentum just as she prepared to land behind her. It would not be a lethal blow, or even one that could injure, as none ever were between two dueling Jedi who trusted each other. More of a reminder.

Jedi Master Kenobiwan

22. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Oct 8, 2011

As Suraya's kick hit her chest, she felt the pain in a instance as she flew backwards. As Irishi landed on the cavern floor, dusts clouded the arena. Irishi took a backwards roll and ended up kneeling on her right knee, her lightsaber deactivated. Kriff, this one is good, she thought. Gotta be more careful.

Ananta Chetan

23. Ananta Chetan

Aug 11, 2013

Levitating three fist-sized stones from the cave floor, Suraya tested her focus to move them in a circular pattern in the air together in front of her. Quickly they rotated liked spokes in a wheel harmoniously as she moved them from side to side, allowing her concentration to rest in the axis. As she saw Irishi rise and resume her fighting pose, she sent the three stones at her at a medium speed while moving quickly behind them with her lightsaber once again activated and ready to strike.

Jedi Master Kenobiwan

24. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Oct 8, 2011

Irishi summoned all the Force power and as the stones and Suraya got closer and closer, Irishi gave a huge Force-push forward.

Ananta Chetan

25. Ananta Chetan

Aug 11, 2013

Seeing Irishi raise her hands suddenly and feeling the midichlorians begin to ebb and create a wave of power in her direction, Suraya exercised her extreme flexibility by bending over completely backwards far enough to touch the ground with the palms of her hands without falling and keeping her balance. She released the stones and watched as they flew rapidly over her where she once stood propelled by Irishi's Force-push. When she felt the wave had subsided, she rolled onto her stomach, and lifted both hands summoning a rapid Force-pull of Irishi towards her.

Jedi Master Kenobiwan