main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Social Games The Rancor Pit (EUC Dueling thread)

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Bardan_Jusik, Mar 2, 2013.

1. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    *tosses Panta a wet wipe*

=D=

BultarSwan and Padawan4687 like this.
  2. Padawan4687

Padawan4687 Jedi Master star 5

Jul 10, 2010
    "Going up a wall won't work, rancors can climb!" Robyn's face turned a sickly shade of red upon realizing just what softened Panta's fall. "Oh, that's so gross...! [face_sick] I, I think he's going to need a whole lot more than a wipe for this, probably a full spa refresher!"

She placed a hand across her mouth, with her other inching towards her own secured lightsaber hilt. "He needs an opening, some time to properly think..." He's just too scared to do much thinking right now... understandable! Maybe I should... Robyn let her inching hand rest at her side, and slightly shook her head. ...No, probably not. She couldn't forget that she was among egotistical Sith, and despite the fear just radiating off of the apprentices, their injured pride would probably be that much stronger if she were to "assist".

Jedi Padawans stick together... Sith Apprentices fend for themselves, unless you also have something to gain by teaming up...

3. panta1978

panta1978 Jedi Knight star 3

Mar 20, 2016
    A wet wipe. How interesting. He was covered in dung, but finally he had got his wet wipe.

At least he could clean his eyes, but only to see the Rancor charging him again. Another force jump and he was able to dodge its paw, that precisely hit the heap of its own excrements. The slimy substance made the Rancor slip. And Soccmel will never know how he managed not to be overwhelmed by the tumbling beast, but somehow he did it.

"I must take off my robe, my wrap, my pantaloons, and all that has been soaked into that madness." He thought, while getting rid of his manky dresses. With only his pants and an undershirt left, Darth Soccmel stood barefoot, staring at the belching creature that once again was attacking him.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

4. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
  5. Darth Kronos

Darth Kronos Force Ghost star 6

Jan 2, 2016
    Kronos had ran for miles. He didn't even know that the Rancor stopped chasing him after the third mile. Now out of breath, Kronos just had to stop. He turned around to find that nothing was chasing him. Now, he was annoyed. Kronos threw his arms into the air in rage. He had to run all the way back.

So, that's what he did.

It took an hour, but he finally made it. Kronos only saw Soccmel covered in dung, fighting a giant, belching Rancor, which would occasionally hit its own dung. Soccmel seemed to have taken off most of his clothing, and there was a baby wipe on the ground. It, too, was covered in dung.

What a sight.

Kronos decided to help the poor Sith. Even if death didn't seem to be a consequence. Him and Soccmel now stood side by side.

6. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    =D= Go rancor uh, apprentices!!

BultarSwan and Michael_Davis like this.
  7. Michael_Davis

Michael_Davis Jedi Knight star 1

Aug 27, 2011
    Even when covered in dung, sithlings still stand dignified. [face_rofl]

8. Padawan4687

Jul 10, 2010
    Go Apprentices! You can take down that thing!

9. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    Of course we do, also my apprentices will not dishonor me.

Darth Dreadwar likes this.
  10. Michael_Davis

Aug 27, 2011
    *shrugs in resignation *

At least it wasn't worse than actually befriending that behemoth like I did. :p

But hey, I remember having to clean up after that "puppy" time and again, and it wasn't always considered fulfilling work . Cleaning after the poor thing might be worse than you sith can handle. [face_laugh]

11. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    Michael_Davis - obviously you haven't experienced the Justin Bieber cologne. :p We got this.

Michael_Davis likes this.
  12. Michael_Davis

Aug 27, 2011
  13. Padawan4687

Jul 10, 2010
    There's such a thing as Justin Bieber cologne? I hope I never encounter a bottle... [face_rofl] What did it smell like, Lady Bellorum?

14. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    A peon sprayed it around the temple one day. Awful it is. [face_sick] The name alone should be a clue to how terrible it is. :p

=D= Go apprentices! *eats popcorn*

15. panta1978

Mar 20, 2016
    Poor Darth Soccmel started shivering. Perhaps because it was cold down there, and he had nothing but his underwear on. But it has to be said that a hungry Rancor was definitely another good reason for him to shiver. Shaken but still not hopeless, he ignited his lightsaber again, while studying his enormous opponent trying to figure out where its weak point - if any - was. Perhaps its eyes? After all, nobody would fancy a blow in their pupils. But how to get there without being hit by its paws? Or being swallowed by his mouth? Impossible! Unless... he looked around. That tibia, remnant of the beast's last breakfast. It looks intact. An those tendons... they don't seem to have lost their elasticity. "If I could put them together" - he thought - "I'd get a crossbow! And my lightsaber would be the arrow". A desperate move, he reckons, but how to come up with something better than this?

16. BultarSwan

BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF star 10

Jul 5, 2003
  17. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    I'm very pleased by my apprentices performance against the rancor. Darth Kronos - see if you can help Panta out some. Maybe you or SateleNovelist11 have a change of robes he could borrow. Something in a violet shade perhaps? [face_mischief]

18. Padawan4687

Jul 10, 2010
    [face_laugh] Is it that strange for Sith apprentices to work together? I was going to stay on the sidelines, but I've already thought of a few ways to help slow down that beast!

A crossbow made of tendons... an, interesting choice of weapon, I have to say. [face_sick]

19. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    Working together was an option for this task. :)

20. Padawan4687

Jul 10, 2010
    "They'd never approve if I were to do anything directly... but maybe..." Robyn unclipped her lightsaber, and levitated the hilt just in front of her before igniting the violet blade. She closed her eyes, and circled both hands around the weapon to angle it properly... The lightsaber's gentle hum suddenly vanished, as Robyn cast it away in a calculated blast.

Now, if she sent it with just enough speed...! She opened her eyes to watch it sail further and further away... to the platform that suspended from the ceiling. A pair of the four chains holding it in place were easily cut through by the flying blade just before it deactivated. "YES!" she punched the air in relief, "Direct hit!" The platform began to tip over as gravity took hold, and the heavy chunk of metal began to swing... in the same direction as the stomping rancor below. That should serve as a perfect distraction! Robyn began the call for her still-flying hilt to return to her hand with a small grin on her face.

panta1978 likes this.
  21. panta1978

Mar 20, 2016
    Soccmel was feeling dumb. Watching the Rancor halted by the tumbling platform, he realised how easily he could have done it without the help of Robyn. "Darn it! I was up there moments ago and the idea of breaking those chains simply didn't spring to mind!" - He thought. But with the monster temporarily struggling with the steel structure that hit him, now he had time to prepare his next move. But what to do next? Would he stick with the crazy idea to craft a makeshift crossbow, or go for something else? "Perhaps I should team up with these unfortunate souls that are also battling against the Rancor". He looked around. "Anybody willing to join forces with me? Or Are you too scared to fight?"

22. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    I support others helping.

panta1978 likes this.
  23. Padawan4687

Jul 10, 2010
    Robyn's smile grew slightly hopeful as the familiar metal of her weapon slapped her hand. Too scared? Heh, sounds like an open invitation to me!

"Very well milady, I won't disappoint." Robyn left her seat, climbing onto the headrest of the seat ahead of her before flying into the air using the Force to propel her forward and up. She twisted in the air, gathering some surprised gasps from the crowd before kicking up a cloud of dust upon landing on the ground floor. The rancor, towering above her from even this distance, held the snapped platform in both paws and seemed to be biting down...

Robyn held out both arms, and the platform began to "struggle" in the rancor's grasp. "Heh, munch on this you monster!" While it couldn't break completely free of its thick claws, the heavy sheet of durasteel rattled hard enough for the beast to let out a frustrated roar. As long as the rancor's attention was on the slippery platform, she and the other apprentices would be safe. How much longer it would be like that, she couldn't say... but, she be happy to keep the beast "entertained"!

24. Michael_Davis

Aug 27, 2011
    I'll, help, but it won't be the kind that you find amusing Dark Lady. :p

After taking a cat nap, Michael yawned and surveyed the chaos in the rancor pit. The smell of dung was overwhelming....Gods, what did they feed my puppy?!?!?!? Holding back another yawn, he muttered something about a clean up before force jumping down to the bottom of the pit. "Ehhh, Master Robyn, what are these sithlings up t-"

Before he could finish speaking, "puppy" sneezed violently, which sent the youngling Michael crashing against the durasteel wall in the opposite direction. Apparently, allergies and a bad stomach for a Rancor seemed to be more of a problem than a jedi and two sithlings could handle.

Err, good luck people. :p

25. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    [face_rofl]

*pulls out iPad and orders Justin Bieber cologne to be mailed to Michael_Davis * [face_mischief]

panta1978 and Padawan4687 like this.