main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Razejj Affair: Clone Wars era RPG

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by SaberGiiett7, Mar 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SaberGiiett7

SaberGiiett7 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 2, 2002
    It has been 1 year since the events of Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones. The entire galaxy is now embroiled in a war of a magnitude never before seen that pits the Republic against the Confederacy of Independent Systems.

The Separatist movement, in an effort to stem the tide of battle that has steadily turned in favor of the sovereign systems of the Republic fighting to preserve the union of solar systems, has hatched a scheme.

A new form of infantry droids is being manufactured on the renegade capital of the Montrabar system, Razejj. These assassin droids, if unleashed against the Jedi and clone armies, would give the Separatists a more effective punch.

A spy working for the Republic security forces has learned of the plan and raced back to Coruscant to deliver the news directly to Supreme Chancellor Palpatine. In a hurry to pre-empt the deployment of these soldiers, Palpatine appoints Jedi Master Mace Windu to lead an assault on Razejj.

OK, that is the story. I am gonna be Windu. You can post your character as either a Jedi, clonetrooper of any sort (including commander), or as some type of other soldier in the Republic military.

The particular assassin droids in this RPG are more advanced than your basic ones. They have reinforced armor plating, chest-mounted quad blaster cannons, four arms, and are armed with blasters or rocket launchers.

Just post your character and we'll start once we get about 6 people including myself. [face_happy]

<[-]> Saber

2. Master_Burhead

Master_Burhead Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 1, 2005
    Name:Genaral Grievous
    Species: Alien/Cyborg
    Height: 1.904
    Weight:unknown
    Eye Color: Yellow
    Hair Color:none
    Hair Style: none
    Facial Hair: none
    Alignment:CIS
    Bio: you know it
    Goals:To add more victorys and lightsabers to his collection,his weapons include blaster and lightsabers he also can split his arms into four wield
    four lightsabers at once

3. swfan4ever1988

swfan4ever1988 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 6, 2005
    Name: Gyune Kaiber
    Species: Human
    Hight: 6'0
    Weight: 155
    Eye color: Brown
    Hair color: Blonde
    Hair style: short
    Alignment: Republic
    Bio: A mysterious jedi that wieleds two lightsabers and is deadly with them too
    ______________________________________________________ OOC
    Burhead I'm back

4. DarthWraith06

DarthWraith06 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 26, 2005
    Name:Darth Wraith

Species:Human

Faction:The Sith

clothing:Sith master robes always wears his hood up even in the heat of battle.

Hair:Like Anakins in rots but black in colour.

Eyes:Sith eyes

Weapons:

Lightsaber:Chrome hilt with sith symbol covering the ignition button. Red blade.

Mandalorian phase pistol:Silver with black trigger.

The darkside of the force:Force lightining,choke/crush,plague,push and fury.

Bio:Wraith was born on Kashyyyk whilst Trandoshan slavers were trying to invade. His mother died after giving birth to him. Jannis (his birth name) was found by a prototype assasin droid that had midichlorian sensors that picked up that he was strong in force. He was taught in the ways of the Sith by Darth Sidious until he was 13 then he was sent to guard the new droid factory that is now breeding a new strain of droid.

5. DarthWraith06

Feb 26, 2005
    I wish we could get dis rpg started it's got a good story behind it.

6. Master_Burhead

Jan 1, 2005
    yeah me to i won't get this rpg i still wanna be grivous

7. DarthWraith06

Feb 26, 2005
    Yeah man, Ya replyed to the clone wars post?

8. Master_Burhead

Jan 1, 2005
    yes i have and i sent a pm to sabergiiett7 about the rpg

9. SwordoftheJedi

SwordoftheJedi Jedi Master star 5

Jan 7, 2005
    This is kool!

Name:Aeryn Halycon

Species:Human

Faction:Rouge Jedi currently helping the Jedi

clothing: Black Blastback Pilot's Jacket, Black Fighting Pants, and Black Boots

Hair:Long Light Brown Hair

Eyes:Ice-Blue

Weapons:Grenade Sash and DC-33 Blaster

Lightsaber: Double-bladed lightsaber with 2 lightsabers imprinted on the hilt. White Blade

The Lightside of the Force: Force Jump,Force Speed, Force Pull,Force Push,Force Shield,Eclipse and Telekinesis

Bio:Aeryn was born on Nar Shaad as an orphan. At the age of 5 she discovered she had Force powers but decided against joining the Jedi. She taught herself the ways of the force but when the War broke out she agreed to help the Jedi.

10. WISE_JEDI12

WISE_JEDI12 Jedi Knight star 2

Feb 7, 2005
    Name: Dacen Mano

Species: Mandolorian Clone

Age: 10 (all clones are 10 because they were ordered only 10 years earlier)

Faction: Republic

clothing: ARC Trooper Armor with gadgets such as a flamethrower dart shooter and jetpack

Hair:brown

Eyes: black

Weapons: A firelance battle rifle and a blaster pistol and a vibroknife

Bio: Born on Kamino he was trained as a clone commando he succeeded in it and was noted with a disreguard for the rules.

11. SaberGiiett7

SaberGiiett7 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 2, 2002
    OCC: OK, we can start.

Appraising the vast staging area for the mobolizing forces of the Republic, Jedi Master Mace Windu stood with his brown robes billowing in the light winds of Coruscant, his hands clasped within his sleeves.

Thousandths of Republic troops filed into Acclamator-class star crusiers, starfighters took off, and combat vehicles were herded into their holding berths. It was a magnificant sight if it were not for its grave meaning.

The Republic was at war. The Jedi were its generals. The very nature of their vows to protect the galaxy had been altered. The Jedi were now soldiers. Their purpose was singular: stop the Confederacy of Independent Systems.

A flicker of movement caught Mace's eye as he turned to see the young prodigy, Aeryn Halcyon standing behind him. Her self-taught abilities in the Force were great. It distressed Mace that she opted to remain alone.

"Are you ready for war, young Aeryn?"

TAG: SwordoftheJedi

12. SwordoftheJedi

SwordoftheJedi Jedi Master star 5

Jan 7, 2005
    ~Aeryn nervously brushed her hair from her face as she looked at the sky. She turned around to realize Master Windu had spoken to her. She was still unsure about her position in this war but no matter what she was gonna meet it head on. "I hope so Master Windu, I hope so."~

Tag:All

13. DarthWraith06

Feb 26, 2005
    As Wraith watched his forces gather for the oncoming battle he recieved a holocron message ''You had better prove your worth young one for this battle will be one of great importance'' Wraith then sighed and said to himself ''Sidious I hate that man''

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.