Knox, TN *The Real* April FanForce meeting thread

Discussion in 'South East Regional Discussion' started by Jar Jar, Apr 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smuggler1186 Jedi Knight

Hey guys, I won't be able to make it out tonight. A family member died last night, so I'm needed at home. May the Force be with you guys.
  2. Jar Jar Jedi Master

star 4
    I am sorry to hear about the death in the family Haley. You have my condolences and I hope to see you in May rocking the mike.. the Carmike that is.

- To Master_Jedi_Scott

You know Knoxville better than you think because that's the one. The fountain is in the theater and you can't miss it, so if you get there a little early just have a seat at one of the benches and we will be along shortly.
  3. Darth Blasphemous Jedi Master

star 4
    Which Applebee's/Chili's will you go to?

Since I won't be at the movie, I doubt I'll have any idea where you're going. :(
  4. Darth Blasphemous Jedi Master

star 4
    Maybe I can meet you at another meeting, hopefully you will have one before III arrives in theaters.

Do any of you frequent other social areas? I need something of a social life myself as I spend most of my time either reading EU, surfing the web for geeky movie info., playing video games, or watching DVDs. I need something of a life!
  5. Master_Jedi_Scott Jedi Padawan

Folks I am sorry I left rather in a haste during the movie. I wasn't feeling well yesterday morning but improved in the day. It started to get worse and thats when I excused myself. I do apologize for that. I was looking forward to the day for over a month and didnt want to miss out.

I enjoyed meeting you all and look foward to the next meeting. Im sure I will be at 100 percent for the next one!
  6. Jar Jar Jedi Master

star 4
    Darth Blasphemous:

Well I *might* go to Kingdom of Heaven this weekend, but that is very up in the air at this point. For one, I wasn't all that fond of Gladiator so I am going to wait on some reviews before I decide. Secondly, they were both good, but between between Sin City and Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy I am a little movied out. If I decide to go I'll post something up.

Master_Jedi_Scott:

It's not problem at all. We all get a little under the weather, but hey, better now than May 19th, eh? ;)
  7. Darth Blasphemous Jedi Master

star 4
    Cool. For the record, I loved Gladiator but have my doubts about Kingdom of Heaven. As for being all movied out, I take in roughly one a week and own an extensive collection, so there is no such thing for me! :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.