main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive The Real House/Soccer Wives/Men/Kids of the Orange County- A Romance RP!

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by PRENNTACULAR, Jun 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Darth_Vaders_cousin Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 12, 2004
    IC: Pat Murphy (and Co.)
    Rossi's Party -- Arriving

The minute his primer-grey 1965 Ford Mustange rumbled into the drive, Pat knew that he was in the right place. All around him were modern cars, New 'Stangs, Dodge Chargers, a few older models, but very few. This was the party.

He was dressed to impress...or instill fear, which ever way you looked at it. He wore a plain white Tank Top, untucked, over a pair of black Dickies, off of which suspenders hung at his sides. He had his pants over his Black Combat Boots, and a Black Denim Jacket with the sleeves just off roughly. Just visible around his shirt was a Skull-and-Cross Bones belt buckle, shining in the light from the house. Most noticable on him person though, was the prominent IRA tattooed on his right Bicept, and the leather arm band around his right wrist.

As he stepped from the car, four similarly clad fellows did as well, one of which walked around to the back of the vechicle, and pulled a case of Guiness from the trunk, Pat's preferred drink.

They walked up to the door in an Arrow formation, Pat at the lead, and didn't bother knocking on the door. It was open, and they knew it.

Pat stepped in, Annoucing for all to hear, "We're here to bloody party." in his think Irish Accent, before motioning for his beer-totting goon to hand the case off to someone near the door.

"Tha' shoul' cover our entry fee." He said, not paying a second glance to the man, before walking and joining the party.

Tag: All at Party

2. Zelda_Skywalker

Zelda_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 4, 2005
    IC:Zelda Black

Her band was already out on stage, but she had arrived a little late. She grabbed up a pick from her case, and plugged the guitar into the amplifier, from behind the curtains. Kayla was motioning for her to hurry up.
    She walked up onto the stage, and grabbed the mic.
    "ready to rock this place up?"

TAG:everybody who wants to scream.

3. ScaPaCamem

ScaPaCamem Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2003
    IC Mark

Mark walked out of his house, beer case in hand towards his brand new, BMW 6-Series. He unlocked the car and sat down. Before he started the car he popped open a beer and chugged it.

"Woo, ready to f-in roll."

Mark put the keys into his ignition and cranked up the powerful car. He immediatley floored it and flew down his driveway, cutting off two cars.

Mark weaved in and out of traffic, at high speeds. Inside the car he was sipping on another beer. As he pulled up to the house he saw others were already their, including his best friend Trent. He flew into a parking space in the driveway and jumped out of his car. And started yelling to announce his presence.

"Willow Springs on the road to a State Championship this year baby. Where is my favorite Brazilian who is throwing this party? He get's a free beer! And where is this years starting quarterback that is going to lead us to a State Championship?"

Tag: Prenn, ShaftWindu, All

4. PRENNTACULAR

PRENNTACULAR VIP star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 21, 2005
    IC: Issac
    Party house

Issac breathed a breath of releif as the band started playing. Music flooded the house. A wild mosh pit was already starting to form in the middle, and Issac would have to hit that up later. Hitting people was something he was very good at, and like very much. And doing it to music, made it that much better.

Issac ran up to Mark as he got out of his car.

"Hey man, how you doin? This place is bumpin! And of course I get a free beer, I bought it!"

TAG: Mark, Any

5. ScaPaCamem

Jul 10, 2003
    IC Mark
    Party

"Hey man, how you doin? This place is bumpin! And of course I get a free beer, I bought it!"

Mark looked down at the case he had just bought and thought for a second.

"Well, I bought this."

Mark looked back at his car about to put his case in the trunk. Mark knew how he got when he drank, but he could never say no to more beer.

"Screw it, more for me to drink then. Hey who is playing in there?"

Mark began to walk inside. He was a very social guy and loved a big party, so he was hoping a lot more people would come. And he was hoping the girls would be looking to have a good time tonight also.

Tag:All

6. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    IC: Tanner Kane

Dearest Mother,

I have no idea what I have gotten myself into this time. My friends at O.C.H.S. have decided that I, being "one of them" as they put it, have the unfortunate job of infiltrating the party that is currently in progress. "But they are people I used to know, they would recognize me surely." I had said in protestation, considering the plan was to cause trouble inside the party and teach "them" a lesson. "That's the genius, Kane." was the response. "You're sure to get inside and from there it would be a piece of cake."

"But you realize, right, that these parties quickly get out of hand and just about anybody can come?" I protested again. But they had already moved onto some new scheme. I think it involved finding out who the toughest amongst them was by seeing who could spell "raspberry". How a spelling contest determines physical strength is beyond me. But that aside is beside the point. Here I sit, driving the red Corvette my good grades last semester earned me from you and father, on my way to disrupt a party that clearly will need no disrupting, nor do I really think I will try to disrupt. I'm sure whatever story I tell them at school, I'll be applauded before they attempt another scheme. Perhaps we can finally get that baseball team together.

By the cars gathered outside, Tanner knew he had arrived. It was strange, how word of the party trickled down to O.C.H.S. And what had been even stranger was the excitement it had caused amongst his classmates. But he didn't care. Despite his internal monologue, Tanner was actually looking forward to seeing people he hadn't in so long. He used to go to middle school with most of these people. Sure most probably wouldn't recognize him. But he had grown more confident since going to O.C.H.S. In a bizarre fashion, being named the toughest in his class by sheer luck was probably the best thing that could've happened to him.

As he stepped out of the car, he smoothed out his clothing, which was averagely stylish, mostly blues and greens, and made his way into the party.

TAG: Anyone at the party

~*!~-~DOCTOR BEAR~-~!*~

7. DarthIntegral

DarthIntegral JCC Baseball Draft/SWC Draft Commish star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Host

Jul 13, 2005
    IC: Joshua Polowski
    At Party

Joshua was horrified at what he saw. The party host yelling about kegs, and now a rif-raff dude showing up with his own alcohol. What had Doug gotten him into?

Where was Doug? Joshua needed to leave now, before anything bad could happen. Anything that could possible hurt his chances of college education ... like an arrest. But that fool was gone, out to make a party happen.

Joshua kicked the dirt. He was angry. And then he spotted someone he hadn't seen for a long time: Tanner Kane.

He jogged over to Tanner and, using his physical girth to his advantage, got in front of him.

"Tanner, right?" he inquired. "Remember me?"

Tag: BaSSiL

[b]IC: Doug McEnrow
    [/b][i]At Party[/i]

Doug jumped out of his car quickly and locked the doors as he sprinted into the house, leaving poor Joshua behind. He was here for two reasons: to have fun, and to find a chick who might be impressed by his car. And he couldn't have either of those waiting around for joshua to get comfortable.

He saw someone bring some guinness into the party and decided that was a good place to start "unwinding". He gently jogged to the door and grabbed one of them. He straightened the collar on his shirt and shouted to the guy who dropped the Guinnes off.

"Nice taste in drink, man!"

[b]Tag: D_V_c[/b]

8. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    Tanner Kane
    Party

Tanner made his way through the house, noting the band playing, and shrugging away the notion of drinking. Alcohol wasn't anywhere close to on his list of things to accomplish. All the beer announcements did was confirm Tanner's suspicion that he didn't need to disrupt this party, it would self-destruct on itself. He was about to merge into a crowd of people when the he noticed a strange sensation, the wave of people was being split. It wasn't long after stopping that he saw a person appear before him that he knew, Joshua Polowski.

"Tanner, right?" he inquired. "Remember me?"

Tanner grinned and grabbed Josh's hand in a firm shake. "Of course I remember, Joshua. I've always had a strong memory, really helps with classes." he said with a confident chuckle. "So, what brings you to this party? Get an invite or just show up like I did?"

TAG: Integral, any

~*!~-~DOCTOR BEAR~-~!*~

9. starwarsbeauty

starwarsbeauty Jedi Master star 4

Feb 1, 2005
    The character Sheet:

Name: Jamie Arakawa
    School/Occupation: Willow Springs high senior / becoming teen model
    Appearance: Hair- Blonde, shoulder length, layered- Eyes- Smokey blue- Height- 5'3"- Weight- 103lbs
    Socioeconomic status: majorly rich
    Popular?:yeah
    Personality (includes habits, likes, dislikes, the works): Jamie plays the game well. She knows how to act with all kinds of people;a chameleon. She is used to getting what she wants when she wants it and not being told no. She tends to blush easily and it annoys her. She dislikes girls competing against her, school,and going to her parent's constant weddings. She likes to shop, read, model, and make clothes.

Bio: Joel and Louise Arakawa welcomed a sweet, adorable little girl into their family sixteen years ago naming her Jamie Eliza Arakawa. She was quickly stuffed into then hands of a nanny and her nanny taught her to read at the young age of five. Jamie was then put into a private school, where, in junior high school, she was aloud to skip the 8th grade.

The next few years were normal it seemed. She went on like any other girl of rich parents. Never being told no she became quite spoiled and started to get into trouble. Her parents blamed it on themselves so there were no consequences.

Jamie has never had a real group of friends because she can adjust to anyone. This year she hopes to change that but knows it is going to be a hard and long road ahead.

10. DarthIntegral

DarthIntegral JCC Baseball Draft/SWC Draft Commish star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Host

Jul 13, 2005
    IC: Joshua Polowski
    Party

It didn't take Tanner long to recognize Joshua.

"Of course I remember, Joshua. I've always had a strong memory, really helps with classes. So what bring you to the party? Get an invite or just show up like I did?"

Joshua responded to the firm handshake and then responded in his typical manner. For a boy of his size and frame, Joshua was soft spoken ... perhaps to a fault. He didn't like to be the center of attention, preferring to blend in instead, and his voice patterns showed that to a tee.

"Doug dragged me along ... as he usually does ... then left me hanging ... as he usually does."

Joshua stood there, kind of feeling awkward. He hadn't seen Tanner in a while, and this would be a good time to catch up, see how the "other" school was treating him, etc. Yet, the vibes the party gave off didn't seem to lend themselves to that kind of conversation. He was already regretting coming. He should have stayed at home and read his chemistry.

"This alcohol really makes me nervous," he said with a slight laugh. "Almost makes me wish I'd stayed home to learn the chemical make up of it instead!"

Tag: BaSSiL

11. Genimay

Genimay Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2005
    IC:Kennedy

Kennedy and her girls got right to the heart of the party. They were fighting just as much as the boys but holding off on the drinks. They had soccer and that was important. Finally,Kenn got the upper hand in a fight and decided that she was bored. People were everywhere and Ms.Britt was no where to be found. Thank the Powers That Be!

The band was great and the lights weren't bad enough to give her a headach. She brushed by Issac and said, "Hey,best party I've been to in a long time. Thanks for the invite!" before sauntering off to find someone else to talk to.

Maybe that cute girl she saw at the door. She could dream,right?

TAG-Any who see her dancing about

IC:Willow Summers

Wow,the parties in OC were alot different than the last place. Willow was out in the middle of it dancing away and flirting withwhoever walked by. Somewhere in the commotion she had totally lost Tara. Which meant she was hiding and would find Willow whenever she wanted to go badly enough or Willow would spot her when she got comfortable. It seemed everyone was everywhere.

Willow swung by a cooler and grabbed a light beer of some kind. As long as Tara didn't find her with it she was fine. It wasn't as if Willow hadn't drank before and she wasn't going to get drunk. She was just havin fun.

Her black halter top and tight blue jeans clung to her skin as Willow bounced to the beat but didn't really dance. The make up also helped her look older than her 15 years. Which is what she had wanted.

TAG-Any who see or want to talk to her

IC:Tara Summers

Tara had rushed inside without answering Trent. She knew him from walking around the neighborhood and exploring the school grounds. While the music bounced and people danced and drunk,Tara sat and wacthed.

The light blue tank top and nice blue jeans were what her sister had picked. Tara felt exposed and kind of cold. The worst part was she could not find Willow. "Ohhh,where are you?" she whispered.

TAg-Any

12. ScaPaCamem

Jul 10, 2003
    IC Mark
    Party

As Mark was walking up to the house something caught his eye. He turned and saw the beautiful junior Auyrn Britt. He was one of the few girls at Willow Springs that could stop him in his tracks. He put down the case, put in a piece of gum and began to walk towards the seemingly untouchable girl.

"I don't want to see anybody touch that!" Reffering to his case of beer.

As Mark walked towards Auyrn he couldn't help but smile. She never really seemed to act like the typical Orange County girl, who believes everybody else is below them.

"Well, well look who is here. Glad to see you made it. And what is your drink of choice tonight?"

Mark continued to smile and hoped the girl would give him a chance.

Tag:LeiaHair

13. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    OOC My mistake! Ignore! ABORT!

14. LeiaHair

LeiaHair Jedi Master star 4

Aug 9, 2003
    Auryn Britt
    Party, Kitchen

Auryn stood in line with her fab four, waiting to pay her six dollars for unlimited jungle juice. She had her mind on geting wasted tonight, it was, after all, the last night before school started... and what would Willow High do without their students showing up (if they did) with a hangover?

Her red lips curled in a small, fake, smile as she servied the party. There were a lot of... the others... attending. Auryn made a mental note to avoid them. The poor host was an exchange student. A hot one, non the less. The server handed her a glass of a red drink and put a black X on the back of her hand.

Suddenly her blue eyes caught a glimps of a boy looking at her. It was her father's worst nightmare.

And Daddy hadn't given her money today to go shopping. He would have to pay. Smoothly, motioning to her girls to stay back, she headed over to him, looking as hot as she could.

He pointed to his beer and approched her. "Well, well look who is here. Glad to see you made it. And what is your drink of choice tonight?"

"Jungle Juice. Perhaps a few beers later on in the night." She said, winking. "And you?"

TAG: Mark

15. PRENNTACULAR

Dec 21, 2005
    Animal House

Issac laughed as Mark ran away after some girl. He looked at the door and saw the other musician come through. Sweet! They had both showed. He made his way over.

"Hey man. Glad you could make it. There is a stage in the back room, and people are there listening. Somebody else is already playing, but you can either play with them, or go on when they are tired. I'm here if you have any q's!"

Issac then quickly walked toward the one girl who had caught his eye this evening. Kennedy.

As he was walking past her, she made a remark.

"Hey,best party I've been to in a long time. Thanks for the invite!"

His heart jumped. She talked to him!

"Hey, yea thanks. Youwannadance?"

All the words came out in a fast blur. He was attrractive and he knew it, but this girl made him feel...something.

TAG: Peng, Genimay, Any

GM- It gives me great pleasure to annouce that Clayface is our new co-GM. When I am absent (Which will be frequent for a untill September), he will be full GM.

Wow, this game is moving FAST. I love it! Great job guys!

Edit: Peng, your last post was fine. There was nothing wrong with it, sorry for the misunderstanding.

16. ScaPaCamem

Jul 10, 2003
    IC Mark
    Party

Mark knew that his father absolutley despised Kyle Britt, Auryn's father, but how could he stay away from her? Every guy had at one point had a thing for her.

"Jungle Juice. Perhaps a few beers later on in the night." She said, winking. "And you?"

"Anything I can find." Mark said in a sarcastic fashion."Just kidding, I don't think I will be able to finish my case over there. Maybe you will help me finish it later? Want to go inside?"

Mark motioned towards the door. He then took a quick glance to see where her brother Liam was, the two weren't exactly close friends.

Tag:Auryn

17. Genimay

Jun 2, 2005

Kennedy got a wicked smile before backing up to Issac. "Yea,I'll dance." she smirked.

God,she loved clueles guys. He was cute but lets face it NOT her type. For one,HE didn't happen to be a SHE. For two,he seemed like every other guy that went to WSHS,which was not what she wanted.

But one dance would never hurt. Plus,flirting was fun. SO they journeyed onto the dance floor and Kennedy began a fast paced beat with her body. Her clothes clung to her bod from sweat. Her hair was hung around her face and neck but it wasn't limp. She was beautiful,even if she was only wearing workout like clothes.

TAG-Issac

18. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    Tanner Kane
    Party

Joshua responded to the handshake before Tanner let it fall.

"Doug dragged me along ... as he usually does ... then left me hanging ... as he usually does."

Josh's voice was soft and Tanner almost had a hard time hearing it. Luckily, he had remembered that Josh wasn't good in these kinds of situations. He figured Josh had to have been dragged here by someone, or that he had changed since their last meeting. He hadn't changed after all.

"This alcohol really makes me nervous," he said with a slight laugh. "Almost makes me wish I'd stayed home to learn the chemical make up of it instead!"

Tanner chuckled along with him. "Well, don't feel too bad about not drinking, I won't be partaking of anything either. Besides, someone has to remember what the heck goes on at these things. Because it sure won't be the drunks." Tanner paused, taking a chance to look around. "Well, I'll be seeing you around. I'm going to see if anyone else here recognizes me. If you want to catch up later, come find me and we can head out back where the open space will lessen the noise." he said as he waved his hand to Josh and began walking away.

TAG: Integral, any

~*!~-~DOCTOR BEAR~-~!*~

19. PRENNTACULAR

Dec 21, 2005
    Party

Issac caught a bit of hesitation in the girl, but he didn't care. He just wanted to dance with an American girl, like in the movies.

And it was just like the movies. Her body moved with his, it was beautiful. And not to mention exciting.

Issac caught enough breath in-between moves to ask a question.

"So, you like soccer, eh? It's not a very popular sport, but it is my favorite. Is there a Soccer team at our school?"

TAG: Genimay

20. starwarsbeauty

Feb 1, 2005
    IC: Jamie Arakawa

Jamie stood in her 360 degree mirror and made sure she looked perfect. Her red dress hit right in the middle of her thigh and was hugging her body as the top of her dress was tight agaisnt her. She hoped to catch at least one eye tonight. After slipping on her red high heels, Jamie started to head down the stairs while yelling at her mother that she would be leaving and not sure when she would be home. She had heard of a party and decided to go.

Stepping into her red mustang she started toward the address she received. Upon arrival it looked as if many people were there. Jamie walked up to the door and walked in. Upon entrance she saw a ton of kids from school and many not from the school. This party looked like it was going to be fun.

Tag: partygoers

21. Genimay

Jun 2, 2005

"Soccer is my life." she answer quickly and passinatly.

Kennedy wasn't even breathing hard,thanks to all the training she put herself though. She was scoping out the party even as she danced and talked. Frankly,she was amazed she wasn't bored yet. The cute blonde that her sister introduced as Tara was over by the kitchen. Auryn was over in that area,which tranlated to;Kennedy wouldn't come within five meters of the door unless it was a life or death matter. "So,you like it here? O.C. is one of the best places to live,or go on vacation. The newness and fun wears off after awhile. Trust me." she said.

TAG-Issac

IC:Willow

Willow saw another girl come in the party. "Hey!" she called out.

She didn't know the girl but being friendly was always good. In her hand she still had her beer bottle but it was almost gone. Tara still hadn't showed. Willow made a mental note to look for her if she didn't show soonish.

TAG-Jamie

22. PRENNTACULAR

Dec 21, 2005
    Party

Issac nodded toward the pretty girl, but he could see her heart and mind were somewhere else tonight, so he decided to cut it off before he got his hopes too far up in the sky.

"Hey, I gotta go. It was fun though. Maybe we can play sometime..."

With that, Issac left the dance floor, sulking into the corner. It would take him at least a week to get over this heartbreak.

The new girl walked by, wearring a red dress.

Maybe Kennedy wasn't the girl for him after all...

He walked over to where the stunning girl was talking with a younger one, and put on his charm.

"Hello ladies. How do you guys like the party?"

TAG: SWBeauty, Genimay

23. Genimay

Jun 2, 2005

Kennedy let him go. She kept dancing and waiting for the blonde to do something d=besides stand in the corner. "K,bored now." she confrimed to herself.

Then a good song came on the bordom was gone for a few more minutes.

TAG-Any

IC:Willow

Some guy came over and asked what she thought of the party. "It's wild. I'm Willow. Willow Summer. Starting 10th grade at WSHS tomorrow. Yes,I'm 15." she said without breathing.

She looked him over. He was cute. And that was the end of all consious thought patteren in Willow. "Wanna dance?" she offered,the other girl forgotten.

TAG-Issac,Jamie

24. PRENNTACULAR

Dec 21, 2005
    Party

Issac smiled at the young girl.

"I actually just got done dancing, so I am going to take break for a bit. My name is Issac by the way. I'm from Brazil. And I'm going to be a Senior tomorrow!"

He then looked at the other girl.

"What's your name? What school do you go to?"

TAG: Genimay, SWBeauty

25. starwarsbeauty

Feb 1, 2005
    IC: Jamie Arakawa

Jamie did not have to wait long before someone introduced themselves to her.

"Hey." A girl came up to her and they began to talk. Jamie introduced herself.

"Hi. I am Jamie. Are you new here?"

They were soon interrupted bye a cute boy and Jamie knew that she was definitely going to have fun.

"Hello ladies. How do you guys like the party?"

Jamie gave him a smile. "The party is great." She responded while slowly moving closer to him and smiling at the other girl.

"What's your name? What school do you go to?"

"I am Jamie and I am attending Willow Springs. What about you? I would love to see you around."

Tag: Willow, Issac

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.