1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

NSWRPF Archive The Real House/Soccer Wives/Men/Kids of the Orange County- A Romance RP!

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by PRENNTACULAR, Jun 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Penguinator RPF Modinator and Batmanager

Manager
    star 6
    Emilio

Oh. This would be fun.

"I don't mean to brag or anthing, but I'm considered very good. I'm in a little band, we've made a few albums."

He looked to the stage where the garage rockers were making "music". Okay, yeah, it was music, he just didn't dig it. When one of the guests started heckling them, Emilio thought it was about time for his turn.

"Right now, I'm just waiting my turn."

Emilio reached into his pocket, and pulled out a little console. He walked up to the stage, but not before telling Zeik, "Maybe you've heard that one band, you know?"

Before the kid could respond, Emilio was at the side of the stage.

"Mind if I play on one of your amps?"

Tag: Zeik, Zelda
  2. DarthIntegral Force Ghost

star 7
    IC: Doug McEnrow
    party

Apparently, the "rock star" had a few words to say back. That didn't deter Doug. He was on a roll, and he was gonna continue until someone or something made him stop or until he won. Possibly both.

Another guy came on stage. Doug had to figure he had to be better than the crap that was currently out there.

He shouted towards the lead singer again.

"I've heard coyotes sing better than you! Dead coyotes! And if you call that 'guitar playing', then I can call a one armed woman with her face burned by acid a super model! You suck! Get off the stage! Let this other guy play! He's can't be worse than you! You suck!"

Tag: Zelda_Skywalker, Penguin, others in crowd
  3. Darth_Joesha Jedi Master

star 4
    ic: Alicia LaCroix

Alicia walked out of her front door and kicked the empty bottles aside gently. She was wearing a red dress, the bottom half of which could only be called a belt due to its tiny width, although to keep her dignaty there was a layer of red net that still left little to the imagination. Her large heels tapped on the pavement as she stepped up to her car. She put her keys in the ignition and pulled away sloppily, heading for her favourite bar. Maya isn't the only one alowed to have fun. She thought bitterly.

Jeff's Bar & Grill wasn't exactly the most expenisve of places, or even the nicest but it seemed to be the place that the wealthy and powerful came to spend their evenings and thus she was drawn to it.
    As she approached the door she heard a large scream come from indoors, shaking her head she thanked the bouncers as they opened the door and entered the establishment. Not even a minute had gone before some young buisness man from the city had bought her a drink.

tag: All at Bar&Grill
  4. Zelda_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    IC:Zelda Black

"fine. have it that way. But I'll be back." She started to walk off, but turned back. "I forgot one thing."
    She grabbed her guitar and smashed it over his head.

TAG:bold dude
  5. PRENNTACULAR VIP

star 6
    IC: Issac

Issac pulled Jamie aside as Liam was walking over. He stared into her eyes, and started moving in closer. Their lips were about to touch, when he heard the music stop, and someone yell. Still holding her close, Issac looked up toward his house, and it was apparant a fight was about to break out. He couldn't let that happen, because fights killed parties, and it was only 9:00, and it was not time for the party to die. He looked Jamie in the eye.

"I have to go stop this thing, if we want to have any chance of time alone together...If you want to stay here, I'll be right back. Or you could come...It's up to you."

He then started walking towards his house reluctantly.

TAG: Jamie
  6. Penguinator RPF Modinator and Batmanager

Manager
    star 6
    OOC: Sweet Johnny Christmas! You'll give him a concussion!

IC: Emilio

Emilio stared in amazement. The girl had smashed the guy's head with her guitar.

He walked onstage, found an amp he liked, and hooked himself up, along with the little console. It was a multi-effects thing, controlled by the ring on his rigt hand.

He bent down to check out the guy that got brained.

"You alright there?"

Tag: Integral
  7. Zelda_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    IC:Zelda Black

As she walked offstage, she looked back. "you do realize I'll be back-and if you get cocky next time-It'll be that drumset." She walked off after that, backstage and sat on a hidden amp.

TAG:whoever
  8. DarthIntegral Force Ghost

star 7
    Party

*SMASH CRACK*

The guitar landed square on Doug's head, and he dropped to his knees, struggling to hold onto consciousness. He wheezed a few times and blinked a few times, and then attempted to stand up. He staggered backwards and fell onto his rear.

The new performer checked on him and asked if he was alright.

"I've been better," Doug responded. "But I've been worse. Not as bad as that guys gonna be when dad's lawyers contact him, though. How about you play some good music and make us all feel better?"

Tag: Penguin
  9. Clayface Jedi Knight

star 1
    IC: Tripp Nixon

After signing a few autographs from his loyal fans, Tripp noticed a woman at the bar and some fancy-suited man trying to buy her a drink. As he moved a bit closer, Tripp recognized the beautiful woman as the lovely model Alicia LaCroix.

Looking around, Tripp found an already drunk, heavy-set brunette who was devoid of a date. He walked up to her, smiling, as hard as it was.

"You see that guy over there?" he said to the woman, pointing to the businessman beside Alicia. "He told me a couple minutes ago that he found you amazingly attractive."

The woman grinned from ear-to-ear, her double chin multiplying. She ran over to the man and grabbed him away from Alicia as Tripp moved in.

"Miss LaCroix," he said, taking a seat next to the prodigy. He looked towards the bartender, who was currently cleaning a wine glass. "Hey buddy, a drink for the lady."

"Of course, Mister Nixon," the gruff man said in a ditto voice.

Tripp looked back to Alicia. "I hope you're enjoying the party." He grinned, removing his sunglasses and setting them onto the bar, awaiting a response from Miss LaCroix.

Tag: Darth_Joesha
  10. Zelda_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    IC:Zelda Zeppelin

She was soon joined by her band.
    "That was no smart move Zelda." Kayla told her. She walked off and violently threw her case at her.
    "I don't care what I did right now. Let him sue me. I'll have accountants pay for it all." She walked off into the crowd, She saw the him over there.
    "How I'd like to snap his neck." she whispered to herself, walking off to a dark corner, and found a chair.
    "Why I agree to play here, I have no flippin idea. I was out of my mind." she whispered to herself, as she wiped a tear from her eye.

TAG:?
  11. Penguinator RPF Modinator and Batmanager

Manager
    star 6
    Emilio

Emilio laughed.

"Okay."

He stepped up to a microphone. There was already someone sitting at the drumset, so he figured he'd be able to keep up.

"Hi. How's everyone doing?"

Emilio didn't wait for a response; instead, he fiddled with the amp, getting the light crunch he wanted. Emilio started off with a smooth blues solo. People seemed to be listening, and he built up to a high. He plucked at it irregularly, bending it higher each time. When it seemed as though the string was about to break, he strummed it hard, and lapsed into a blues-rock riff.

He stopped, and waved his hand out across the crowd, in a sort of salute. He'd gotten the move from Jimmy Page in an old concert he had on DVD. The ring kicked in, and he moved onto another solo, every so often launching his hand up in a salute, and flicking it up and down. The console's wah filter did everything else.

Tag: Integral, others
  12. starwarsbeauty Force Ghost

star 4
    IC: Jamie Arakawa

They finally stopped and he turned right toward her. She looked into his eyes and he came in to kiss her, but right as they were going to kiss he pulled away but kept her close. Jamie couldn't figure out what was going on.

"I have to go stop this thing, if we want to have any chance of time alone together...If you want to stay here, I'll be right back. Or you could come...It's up to you."

Issac started walking off and even though she was ticked he was cute. She ran up to him and grabbed his hand.

"I might as well go with you. That way we won't lose each other."

Tag: Issac
  13. PRENNTACULAR VIP

star 6
    Party

By the time Issac got there, it was over.

And he was rather dissapointed.

Though there was a good side to things.

They had lost Willow. Issac didn't know if she was still talking to Liam or if she just got lost in the crowd, but either way, she wasn't here. He walked over to Dug, they guy who had gotten hit.

"Hey man, are you alright? Guess you leared that it's not very smart to piss chicks off..."

He then walked over to the band leader. But before he got there, he turned to Jamie. "Hey, sorry. I need to talk to the band leader. After that, I promise we will...find something to do."

As he was talking they landed in front of the band leader, and she looked pissed.

"Hey, sorry about that. That guy was stupid. Feel free to grab a beer if you like...Thanks for coming by the way."

TAG: Integral, SWbeauty, Zelda
  14. starwarsbeauty Force Ghost

star 4
    IC: Jamie

They got to the house and the fight was over and they could go back outside. Jamie's spirits lifted.

"Hey, sorry. I need to talk to the band leader. After that, I promise we will...find something to do."

Jamie was getting mad. This could not keep happening at least hopefully this time he would talk to the guy and then they could go. She looked up and saw the band leader; a girl. Now she was mad!

Tag: Issac
  15. Genimay Jedi Master

star 4
    IC:Kennedy

"Yea,I've seen most the people at school. I really only know the soccer girls though. You play basketball,right?" she asked.

Converstations could be fun. Especailly if they led to dancing. Dancing was fun with whoever you did it with. Plus,the guy seemed nervous and she had lost the blonde beauty in the crowd.

TAG-Joshua

IC:Willow Summers

She walked toward Liam. Instead of looking interested and fun loving,Willow looked dead worried. "You seem like a great guy....Fine,I'll drop the act. I don't know you nor do I care. I need to find my sister. She doesn't do well in crowds and I need help. So,you wanna be decent and help me?" Willow said.

Tears brimmed in her eyes. She had never lost her older sister this long. Not since they were hiding in closets and weren't supposed to find each other.

TAG-Liam

IC:Tara

Tara sat in the kitchen with a glass of water. She was shaking from head to toe. The party had gone over her wildness standard and she couldn't find Willow. Tara layed her head on the table and moaned in despair. "I really want to go home..."

Tag-any
  16. DarthIntegral Force Ghost

star 7

Doug couldn't believe his ears. That cocky, piece of crap Isaac was blaming him for the "rocker" who couldn't take criticism losing his cool. he thought for a second about tracking Isaac down and cold cocking. That'd teach him a lesson. He decided, instead, to just grab Joshua and get out of here. He'd had enough for the evening and he could enact his revenge in other ways ... better ways.

He stormed off and found Joshua ... talking to a girl ... and again, Doug was caught in a state of disbelief.

"We're out of here, Joshua, come on!"

IC: Joshua Polowski

"Yeah, I play basketball"

He shrugged, answering the pretty girl taking to him.

"They same I'm pretty good at it, but I think it's just my height advantage, personally. I'm more of a book person than a sports person. So, would you ... "

Joshua got cut off by his best friend, Doug, storming in. He was told they were leaving.

"But, I was just talking to her ... can't we stay a bit?"

"Nope, we're leaving now!" was the response from Doug.

Joshua gave Doug a puzzled look, and then did the same to Kennedy. He waited for her response before taking any further action.

Tag: Genimay/>
  17. BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus

star 5
    OOC: Genimay, I tagged Tara back on page 3.

EDIT: Had wrong page.

~*!~-~DOCTOR BEAR~-~!*~
  18. PRENNTACULAR VIP

star 6
    The Party

Issac could tell that Jamie was getting impatient, though now it was over, and he could get some alone time with her...

They started walking outside, and they passed by the stage. Issac pulled the new musician aside and said in hushed tones, "Hey man, try and calm the people down. It's a party, but I don't want it to get too wild..."

He then turned to the beautiful, patient girl on his arm. "Okay. Here we go. We have no one tagging along, and I have a great spot on the beach ready for us to come visit. Do you want to grab a couple of cold brews first? We may run the risk of running into more people...Though I do have all night..."

TAG: Peng, SWBeauty, Any

IC: Joshua Harris (O.C.H.S., NPC)

Joshua felt like such an outsider at this party. He had never seen so much money getting wasted in one place, and so many kids getting wasted as well. It was not his style, and the sooner he got ouf of here, the better. He saw Pat Murphy and walked over. Pat was after all the real reason he was here.

"Hey pat, when are we going to get this show on the road? I want to get out of here soon man!"

TAG: Pat Murphy

A letter sent out to all Adult Players (Dr. Yvanne Polowski, Dino Pelton, Mr. and Mrs. Britt, Atrix Stellreef, Alicia LaCroix, and Armand d'Angoulême- when PressRedForFreakMode posts his CS...)

Dear (Enter name here),

You are invited to a special party, at Jeff's Bar & Grill, on the 25th, August, at the hour 7:30. You are a promminent member of the Orange County community, and Tripp Nixon wishes to throw a celebration recognizing all that you have done, and will do. Please come prepared to have the time of your life!

Yours Truly,
    Tripp Nixon

TAG: All Adult characters

GM- We may end up ditching the Adults, and just using them as NPC's. It seems all the action is centering around the kids (which is fine.) So I may end up asking all of you who are playing solely adult characters to create a kid character to ease interaction. Right now I don't think we have enough people to sustain the Adult's own seperate story line, but your oppinion is certainly valid. Please PM with comments/concerns/questions. Great posting you guys!/>/>
  19. ScaPaCamem Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC:I vote on scrapping the adults...
  20. Darth_Joesha Jedi Master

star 4
    ooc; I vote on keeping them and the players just also making a teen. I think there are enough adults and adults can interact with the teens.

ic: Alicia LaCroix
    Jeff's Bar&Grill

"I hope you're enjoying the party."

"I enjoy any party." Alicia said picking the glass of wine the bartender had just presented to her up. She then turned to the famous Nixon and smiled. "But this one is especialy good. Thank you for disposing of that guy. He stunk of cologne, I think he must have poured a whole bottle of Dolce&Gabbana over him."

She smiled once more and shook her head. "I prefer the smell of sweat." She said sarcasticaly before laughing slightly. "Congratualtions by the way. It was a very impressive home run... or at least i've been told so. I'll be honest, I don't watch sport."

tag: Tripp
  21. starwarsbeauty Force Ghost

star 4
    IC: Jamie Arakawa

Issac finally came back and took her arm. She had cooled off by now.

"Okay. Here we go. We have no one tagging along, and I have a great spot on the beach ready for us to come visit. Do you want to grab a couple of cold brews first? We may run the risk of running into more people...Though I do have all night..."
    Jamie hadn't even thought of grabbing a drink. Of course, she should have considering this was a party and there would have to be some way for people to have fun.

"I would love a drink and am quite thirsty so just show me the way."

She gave him the sweetest, most innocent smile she could muster.

Tag: Issac, party goers
  22. Genimay Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC:Ignore my last post for Tara

IC:Kennedy

"Hey,If you wanna stay I can take you home after the party." She offered to Joshua.

He seemed nice and Kennedy wanted to make friends. The only friends she had were the soccer team and it would be good to expand...as loong as she was careful.

tag-JOsh

IC:Tara

She looked back up at Tanner. "Um,yea. We could,um, go outside." she practically whispered.

TAG-Tanner
  23. BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Tanner Kane
    Party

Tanner heard the commotion coming from around the band area, nearly drowning out Tara's response. Nearly, but not completely.

"Um,yea. We could,um, go outside."

Tanner smiled. Inwardly he was glad that he had read the situation well, as well as hadn't offended her by just blurting out his thoughts like he had. And then there was the added bonus that they could leave the already once disrupted main group of people. He could barely hear himself think with all that was going on at present.

"It's settled then. If you want, let's head away from all this commotion. Go someplace where the danger of crazy drunks isn't so high." he added the joke, hoping to help her feel a little at ease.

TAG: Genimay/Tara

~*!~-~DOCTOR BEAR~-~!*~
  24. PressRedForFreakMode Jedi Knight

star 3

GM APPROVED

Name: Armand d'Angouleme

School/Occupation: Catwalk model/Paid party animal

Appearance: Tall- 6ft2", sky blue eyes, full lips, very tanned skin, shaggy long brown highlighted hair, perfectly white teeth in a perfect smile.

Socioeconomic status: Gets paid a minimum of $50,000 to party and attend premiers, club/restaurant/clothes store launches, Father owns a billion dollar earning medical research company- half the earnings are sent to Armand's bank account, Mother owns designer label, Dolce & Gabbana, but pre-passing last year, she put the company in Armand's name. Overall billionaire.

Sports?: No sports, just personal trainer.

Popular?: Due to parties and social events, yes- very

Personality (includes habits, likes, dislikes, the works): His facade could be called a split personality. Can be sweet and charming but can also be alluring, spiteful, deviant, life-ruining and deceiving.

Bio: Born into an extremely rich family, Armand led a life of high education, designer clothes and fragrances, popularity and vacations.
    This was the same until he was around 15, where he started dating. He would date a different girl every few weeks, and eventually dated around 70% of his class from 15-18 years old.
    After school, he majored in every subject he could manage, whilst still keeping his social life intact.
    At 20, after college, with an impressive amount of qualifications behind him and an ever growing bank account, his mother Catrina introduced him to the Milan fashion scene, becoming the new face of his mothers company Dolce & Gabbana, shortly before putting her highly wealthy fashion company in his name.
    HIs father decided that to make sure his son did well in life, he'd forward half his companys earnings to Armand.
    Between 20 and 21 years of age, he was battling to be richer and more popular than billionaire giants such as Casey Lio and Akita Shuroji.
    Recently, Armand had been dating Alicia LaCroix, hottest model and sultry dominatrix. The pair split after Armand had been cheating on Alicia with an old wealthy school friend, Suka Sato.......

IC: Armand d'Angouleme
    The O.C

The night light shone on the monster. In full glory, it sat comfortably on the sidewalk of a wealthy Boulevard. Armand had purchased his Aston Martin DB9 the day before. The SL600 or the Murcielago didn't seem appropriate for the situation.

My Jag... my Jag... He thought upsettingly. His favourite car, a Jaguar XK8 convertible had been doused with a shocking shade of pink earlier that week, and was now in a garage out of the city undergoing a new paint job. A nasty breakup was the cause.

Self-control, dammit... Armand had been the victim to a lethally enchanting old friend, Suka Sato, unknown to recent ex Alicia LaCroix.

A year long relationship for Armand was a recent development spontaneously introduced to his life. Compared to previous partners, Alicia was no doubt the richest and most beautiful, and it tore at him to know that it Alicia and he were destroyed to her assumptions. A willing affair, this was not, and he needed Alicia to know this...

He was aware Alicia was out, and calmly sat outside her lavish abode conjuring a simple and straight to the point explanation...

Tag: Alicia
    />
  25. Penguinator RPF Modinator and Batmanager

Manager
    star 6
    OOC: So Mister Emilio the oldest character yet? Wow.

Emilio

Emilio nodded. If this had been a show of his own, he'd have kept up the pace. Stadiums, as a rule, should always be kept entertained.

But this wasn't a stadium, and so Emilio toned down his playing.

Hoping to soothe the teenage minds, he lapsed into playing 'Riders on the Storm'. It was a catchy tune, but more soulful, and slower than what he normally played.

He sounded enough like the great Lizard King to sing, a simple, crooning voice.

"Riders on the storm...Riders on the storm..."

Tag: All
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.