main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive The Real House/Soccer Wives/Men/Kids of the Orange County- A Romance RP!

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by PRENNTACULAR, Jun 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LeiaHair

LeiaHair Jedi Master star 4

Aug 9, 2003
    OOC: Sorry about the delay... computer bug. Also, I was really only going to use the Parents as NPCs for now... and later making them bigger characters... but that's me...

[b]Auryn Britt[/b]
    [i]Inside, Party[/i]

Auryn smiled. "Only if you come to all the orchestra concerts." she said pleasently with a wink as she chugged down the rest of her drink. "Hold on one second, I'll be right back."

Quickly, she walked into the kitchen. Luckily there wasn't a person in line, so she quickly filled her cup (after sneaking a few gulps of pure everclear) then headed back over to Mark. Auryn was starting to feel a bit... happy. When she got back, she lightly pecked Mark on the cheek. "Let's go outside!"

TAG: Mark

[b]Liam Britt[/b]
    [i]Beach, party[/i]

Liam was relieved that the girl hadn't expected anything from him. "Of course I'll help you find your sister. What's her name and what does she look like?" He paused for a moment. "And what's your's? I'm Liam." He stuck his hand out.

TAG: Willow

2. DarthIntegral

DarthIntegral JCC Baseball Draft/SWC Draft Commish star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Host

Jul 13, 2005
    IC: Joshua Polowski and Doug McEnrow

Joshua got a stupid grin on his face and put both arms behind his head. He chuckled and turned to Doug.

"I guess that means I get to stay for a bit, eh? Can't turn a pretty lady down, right?"

Doug got a very angry look on his face. He breathed heavily a few times, and then finally mumbled something incomprehensible before replying to both Kennedy and Joshua.

"Fine, you hang you with your 'pretty lady'", he said sarcasticly. "But I guess I ain't leaving yet then. I guess I'll find some Tylenol ... and maybe a Fooseball table."

With thad, Doug walked off, looking for Tylenol and a Fooseball table. Joshua turned to face Kennedy.

"So, um, do you like to dance?"

He was being much more foward and confident than he'd ever usually be. He didn't know why, and he didn't know what made this girl so different, but he was happy just to be experiencing it, even without the answers.

Tag: Genimay, Prenn (for Doug/Tylenol/Fooseball)

OOC: I say we keep the adult characters. I have a bit planned for mine, but just haven't gotten a chance to write it up yet. BTW, Penguin, I think my adult character is the oldest. She's 41. :p

3. Clayface

Clayface Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 21, 2006
    IC: Tripp Nixon

"Congratualtions by the way. It was a very impressive home run... or at least I've been told so. I'll be honest, I don't watch sport."

Tripp grinned, a bit more pride than gratitude in his heart. "Thank you very much. Your latest shoot was very impressive as well."

He took a sip of his own drink, Bud Light. It was his favorite, albeit most people expected a more expensive beverage from him.

"No sports, huh? Well maybe I could introduce you to baseball. Would you like to come to one of my games next season?"

Tag: Darth_Joesha

4. Zelda_Skywalker

Zelda_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 4, 2005
    IC:Zelda Black

She calmed down a bit, and started thinking.
    Are they gonna throw me out for it? Have I thrown a concert?
    Her anger was taking her over. She wanted to fight-hit somebody. Get revenge. She got up and walked back over towards the stage. She went and grabbed Micheal and Kayla.
    "what do you think we should do if we get back out there?"
    "what's on the album. no more of the old stuff. Need the new, not the old." She nodded in approval.
    "we'll start with The Kill, see what they think-and if that idiot keeps his yap shut, we'll play our stuff."
    "maybe Stairway to Heaven?"
    "no. of course not. We're not Led Zeppelin! Micheal couldn't possibly pull that off!"
    "there is you!"
    "look-I am focusing on vocals. If this is recorded, and my voice sounds like crap-" Kayla cut her off.
    "is this the whole you want to get on tour with AFI thing coming back?! Zelda! we said we were gonna be on our own! You can't tour with AFI not till the deal does through!"
    "IT WENT THROUGH! JEFF CALLED EARLIER! THAT'S WHY I WAS LATE! I WAS AT THE STUDIO! HE'S BOOKING US FOR TOUR" She turned around in a rage, messing up her hair even more.
    "what?"
    "I still can't believe it. The deal went through and we're going on tour the day of the release of fatefully dead. Playing the House of Blues. Then we'll head up north to New York."
    Kayla and Micheal sat back, and David and Shane came in.
    "who's going to New York?"
    "us. on tour." she changed the subject quickly. "when we go back on stage, we're playing The Kill first. Then Guitar Killer."

TAG:whoever

OOC:can't think of anything else. sorry.

5. Darth_Joesha

Darth_Joesha Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    ic: Alicia LaCroix
    Jeff's Bar&Grill

"Thank you very much. Your latest shoot was very impressive as well."

"All i have to do is stand in front of a camera and look pretty, it doesn't exactly burn calories!" Alicia said laughing slightly. She took another sip from her wine and turned back to Tripp.

"No sports, huh? Well maybe I could introduce you to baseball. Would you like to come to one of my games next season?"

"I'd enjoy that." Alicia nodded. "I would invite you to my next photoshoot but I'd be afraid you might find this peticular one a bit too exciting!"

tag: Tripp

6. Clayface

Jun 21, 2006
    IC: Tripp Nixon

"I'd enjoy that." Alicia nodded. "I would invite you to my next photoshoot but I'd be afraid you might find this peticular one a bit too exciting!"

Tripp chuckled softly. "Oh, I don't know about that," he said with a wink.

He flinched slightly as a hand was laid upon his shoulder from behind him, and he recognized it instantly. He turned around to meet with his wife.

"Would you mind introducing me to your friend, Tripp?" Ashley said, a strong hint of annoyance in her voice.

Tripp turned back to Alicia. "Alicia, this is my wife-"

Ashley grabbed Alicia's wine and poured it on her dress, throwing the glass behind the bar and shattering it to pieces. "You stay away from my husband!"

Tag: Darth_Joesha

7. ScaPaCamem

ScaPaCamem Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2003
    IC Mark Pelton
    Party

Mark smiled and looked at Auryn.

"Of course I will. But you have to wear a shirt with my number on it every game. The big 18. Haha"

Auryn walked into the kitchen to go refill her drink. Mark quickly went to grab a beer and came back. He popped the seal and began drinking it.

"Let's go outside!"

Mark took another swig and grabbed her by the hand.

"Ok, lead the way!"

Mark smiled and waited for her to start walking.

Tag:LeiaHair

8. PRENNTACULAR

PRENNTACULAR VIP star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 21, 2005
    IC: Issac Rossi
    Party

"I would love a drink and am quite thirsty so just show me the way."

With those words, and a very cute smile, Issac knew that all was well. This night could still turn out well. Perhaps this night could even have future ramifications...Could this girl be his first American girlfriend? Only time would tell.

Issac pulled the lovely lady into the kitchen, where there were alcoholic beverages in many forms. Issac chose the bottle. He figured it was most versitile and wouldn't spill where they were going to go.

He turned to his new friend.

"So how long have you been here in the O.C.?"

TAG: Jamie, Any who want to catch us before we go outside

9. SHAFTWINDU54

SHAFTWINDU54 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 23, 2006
    OOC:Gone for a day and we're at page 5,:eek: :eek: [face_hypnotized] [face_hypnotized], Ok, I'm going to try to bring my guy up to speed. But cut me some slack ya'll.

Trent chugged the rest of his beer down, and saw Mark head out with Auryn, "*&%$ that aint fare! But god be with him." Trent looked around and listened to the band play, they were awesome. It looked as thought the lead singer was having a rough night though, "I might at least try to talk to her later" he thought to himself.

Trent looked around and thought he would at least talk to his Brazilian friend who invited him, and where did that really shy girl go. Trent was kinda surprised that he hadnt seen her.

Trent stopped himself before greeting Isaac. It looked as though he might be BUSY, "I think I'll give him some room", Trent figured now was not a good time to talk. So Trent grabbed yet another beer, and took a seat to listen to the band.

Tag:Master Prenn, Genimay, Zelda, Anyone

10. starwarsbeauty

starwarsbeauty Jedi Master star 4

Feb 1, 2005
    IC: Jamie Arakawa

Issac led her into the kitchen and there was an abundance of drinks. Jamie thought that was good considering different people had different tastes. Issac grabbed a bottle and Jamie considered getting one but decided she could just share his.

"So how long have you been here in the O.C.?"

"Oh I have lived here forever but this will be my first year at the school, but I know some people that go there. I went to another school but I didn't like it."

That wasn't the whole truth but he didn't need to know that. No one needed to know that.

"What about you? Where are you from?"

Tag: Issac

11. PRENNTACULAR

Dec 21, 2005
    IC: Issac
    The coolest party in the universe

Issac smiled at Jamie, as she declined to pick up a beer. That was a good sign, he didn't mind sharing his, and it meant that she didn't need to get liqured up to be attracted to him, which was something he had seen often in all of the American movies. It also meant that they could have a somewhat intelligent conversation later tonight. He was working on his second beer, and didn't even feel buzzed. This was great.

"I actually just moved here, from Brazil. I've only been here a couple of months and have only meet a couple of people. This will be my first year at an American high school."

As he was finishing his sentance, he saw Trent come over, but then think better of it and dissapear into the crowd. Issac thouht it was as good a time as any to show Jamie his little surprise.

"Come on, I want to show you something. Do you have a curfew tonight?"

The clock read 11:30, and to Issac, the night was still young...

TAG: Jamie

GM- Okay, we will keep the adults, but I strongly suggest that those players only playing adults also create teen characters, because it seems that is where most of the action is...

12. starwarsbeauty

Feb 1, 2005
    IC: Jamie

"Come on, I want to show you something. Do you have a curfew tonight?"

Jamie smiled at him and moved in close and put her mouth to his ear. He smelled like cologne and it smelled good.

"Issac, I never have a curfew and tonight I am all yours."

She pulled away from but kept her body close.

"Lets go!"

13. PRENNTACULAR

Dec 21, 2005
    Party

Issac smiled. But he had a sinking feeling in his stomach. He knew what she wanted, but he wanted more. Perhaps they could talk about it later. He pulled her through the crowded and loud house, and down the beach. Past some rocks and they were there. Under the full moon, the water glimmered, and there was a blanket laid out on the sand, with some flower pedals scattered around.

"Well, here we are." Issac sat down on the blanket. "Take a seat..."

14. starwarsbeauty

Feb 1, 2005

"Well, here we are." Issac sat down on the blanket. "Take a seat..."

Jamie looked at the blanket and smiled. How sweet that he would do this. Maybe he wasnt like all the other guys. She sat down next to him and put her head on his shoulder.

"Issac, I am sorry if I am sounded forward in the house. I realize now that you might not have been thinking what I thought you were thinking."

She kissed him on the cheek and put her head back on his shoulder.

OOC: I am out for the night so MasterPrenn you can move her if you want.

15. PRENNTACULAR

Dec 21, 2005
    The Beach

Issac smiled as she laid her head on his shoulder. The stars above were beautiful. It was easy for Issac to get lost in the stars...

"Issac, I am sorry if I am sounded forward in the house. I realize now that you might not have been thinking what I thought you were thinking."

"To tell you the truth, I was thinking about...That...At first. But then I started talking to you...And I realized that...that perhaps there was more to you. That you are a special girl. That maybe...maybe we could get to know eachother better. I mean you are really nice...And maybe there is more to the American party scene than just, "hooking up" or whatever they call it..."

16. Pheonix_Rising

Pheonix_Rising Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 17, 2005
    OOC: Holy Crap! This is going quick, i can't keep up with this. I go to a poker tournament, and look what happens. Ok, I think I will sit out a bit, at least until the party dies down a bit. Zeik will still be there if anyone wants to tag me, I'll keep an eye out on this. Prenn, give me a buzz when the Adult part starts up.

Zeik, seeing the only person he had talked to all night walk off, sits on a couch. coming to this party was a bad idea. Zeik thought. As he get's comfortable he pulls out a book on flying F-14 Fighter Jets.

TAG: Anyone.

17. Clayface

Jun 21, 2006
    OOC: P_R, the adult part of the game has already begun. I understand the few posts between the adults getting lost with the flurry of teenaged posts. ;)

Check back a little bit at Darth_Joesha's and my posts to see what's going on (which is nothing really). :)

Edits: Spelling errors

18. Pheonix_Rising

Jul 17, 2005
    OOC: Wow, i completely got lost. Thanks Clayface.

IC:Atrix Stellreef

Atrix got up off the couch. He couldn't handle just sitting at home and watching TV, not while his son was out partying anyway. Atrix couldn't handle it for too much longer. I gotta get out of this house, Atrix thought to himself. Although his house was upwards of seven thousand square feet, with a complete library, a workout room, a game room and a living room that opens to the second floor above...Atrix still had to get out, even if it was just to the local bar.

Getting up off the couch, Atrix opens the garage door with a push of a button. Grabbing his keys he locks the front door and shuts off the lights, ooh darkness. Looking around his garage he see's that there are only three vehicles in it, one is missing.

"He took the Vette? Oh, that sucks." Atrix almost laughs, the kid NEVER took the vette.

Taking another glance around the garage he has to decide which vehicle to take; The 1976 Chevette, the 2006 Mustang, or the Ford POS beaten up truck. The truck had been worked on soo many times that Atrix had almost given up on restoring the thing, but it never got boring. "The chevette," he says to himself.

Getting in the car he pulls out and closes the garage. Turning up the CD player he listens to the best band there is to listen to, Judas Preist.

Finally after too many red lights and anrgy old ladies, Atrix pulls into the bars parking lot.

Walking in the door he goes straight to the bar, but not before noticing a woman poor something els on another woman, "Whoa ladies, Whats going on here?" He looks and see's a man next to the woman, "I'm guessing they're fighting over you?"

TAG: Darth_Jeosha, Clayface

19. Darth_Joesha

Apr 22, 2004
    Jeff's Bar&Grill

"Would you mind introducing me to your friend, Tripp?"

Alicia was about to greet the woman when she threw a glass of wine over her. Alicia stood up instantly, she towered above the woman, not just because of her enormous heels but also because of her natural height (model). She stood there for a few seconds before shaking her head.
    "What are you doing? Are you insane? This is Prada! I am so going to regret this in the morning, Tripp I appologise in advance, well also in retrospect for you having to have this as a wife."

With that Alcia turned back to the woman and threw a left hooker towards her jaw.

tag; Tripp, Atrix

20. Pheonix_Rising

Jul 17, 2005
    IC: Atrix Stellreef

Atrix saw the other woman throw the punch, she deserves it, he thought and so he only waited until it hit. After the fist connected, Atrix stepped in between the two women, "Hey ladies! Come on, you don't have to fight. Trust me, almost everything can be talked out." He looks at the shorter woman, "Why did you pour that stuff all over her, you deserved to be punched."

TAG: Darth_Jeosha, Clayface.

21. Clayface

Jun 21, 2006
    IC: Tripp Nixon/Ashley Rhodes

Crack!

Alicia landed a punch to Ashley's jaw, and she stumbled backwards, her long brown hair going awry and her tan skin taking on a red hue out of anger. She was sick of Tripp sneaking out on her, and now she had finally caught him.

Just as she was about to continue the fight, a man stepped in between them.

"Hey ladies! Come on, you don't have to fight. Trust me, almost everything can be talked out." He then turned to Ashley, who was the shortest one of the group. That tended to be her case quite often, considering she was only five feet, four inches tall. "Why did you pour that stuff all over her, you deserved to be punched."

Ashley grimaced at the man before her. "This woman knows that Tripp and I are happily married, she has to!" She then looked at Tripp. "You've got some explaining to do." Perhaps she had overreacted, and her drink landed on the wrong person's torso.

Tripp looked at Ashley, and thought of something quick. He wasn't sure if it would work, but it was the best he could come up with. "Ashley, baby, this is my cousin! We were catching up on things, that's it!"

As Ashley looked over at Alicia to see if she would clarify this, Tripp winked at the tall model, hoping that she would have the decency to confirm his fallacy.

Tag: Darth_Joesha, Phoenix_Rising

22. Darth_Joesha

Apr 22, 2004
    Jeff's Bar&Grill

"Ashley, baby, this is my cousin! We were catching up on things, that's it!"

"That's right." Alicia said raising her eyebrows slightly before grinning. "In fact Tripp just invited me to dinner this friday, although I'm not sure its a good idea now. Unless I just forget about the drink thing and you forget about the punch. What do you say? I'm sure we'll get along very well and I'd love you to meet my sister."

Alicia grinned heavily, this friday would be fun. Watching Tripp squirm was fun enough now, it would be even better at his house. This would teach him for hitting on her when he was married.

tag: ClayFace, Pheonix_Rising

23. Pheonix_Rising

Jul 17, 2005
    IC:Atrix Stellreef

Atrix inwardly laughed, how could someone fall for that? Oh well, not my business.

"Ok, well i'm glad all the violence is over." Atrix stick his hand out, "Names Atrix Stellreef, i'm the new Physical Education teacher here at Willow Springs High School."

TAG: Darth_Jeosha, Clayface

24. starwarsbeauty

Feb 1, 2005

"To tell you the truth, I was thinking about...That...At first. But then I started talking to you...And I realized that...that perhaps there was more to you. That you are a special girl. That maybe...maybe we could get to know eachother better. I mean you are really nice...And maybe there is more to the American party scene than just, "hooking up" or whatever they call it..."

Jamie realized that she had come to this party to "hook up" with some guy, but she had gotten lucky and met Issac. Maybe her change of life was able to happen already. He was her age or around it, sweet, honest, and totally knew to the American way of life. Basically he was different than any guy she had ever gone out with. She liked this idea and feeling that there were no expectations.

"You know Issac, I would really enjoy getting to know you better. You seem like a...a...sweet, caring, different kind of guy. Not like the rest of the guys around here and I like that idea."

Jamie smiled and moved her head a little and looked at the water. It was beautiful out here. She could feel the petals underneath her legs and she picked one up.

"Did you have all of this already planned?"

25. Clayface

Jun 21, 2006
    IC: Tripp Nixon/Ashley Rhodes

"That's right. In fact Tripp just invited me to dinner this friday, although I'm not sure its a good idea now. Unless I just forget about the drink thing and you forget about the punch. What do you say? I'm sure we'll get along very well and I'd love you to meet my sister."

Ashley looked down, ashamed at herself for overreacting the way that she had. But her frustrations were mounting inside of her, and it was getting difficult to keep them locked away in their mental cage.

"I'm terribly sorry, ma'am," she said. "I didn't know. You're more than welcome to come over for dinner, I'd like that very much." Ashley smiled kindly, though she still felt qualms within her for doing such a thing to an innocent woman.

Tripp smiled, and winked at Alicia just as Atrix stepped in.

"Ok, well i'm glad all the violence is over." he reached his hand out for Ashley to shake. "Names Atrix Stellreef, i'm the new Physical Education teacher here at Willow Springs High School."

"It's good to meet you Mister Stellreef," said Ashley, calmly shaking the man's hand.

Tag: Darth_Joesha, Phoenix_Rising, ADULTS!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.