main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive The Real House/Soccer Wives/Men/Kids of the Orange County- A Romance RP!

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by PRENNTACULAR, Jun 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pheonix_Rising

Pheonix_Rising Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 17, 2005
    IC: Atrix Stellreef, Adult Party

Atrix helped the woman up and went back to the others, he was getting a little tired and had a full day ahead of him tomorrow.

"It was nice meeting you guys, I have to be up early in the morning to deal with those little teenagers at Willow Springs, so wish me luck."

He turns and walks out the door and leaves the bar.

TAG:Anyone at Adult Party

Zeik walked through the doors of the high school and looked down at his schedule. His first class was physics, then on to chemistry. His two favorite classes besides gym class. At his old School he had gotten a paintball team together, and had won a state competition several times. He looked around and thought he'd wait to find people to play on his new team.

Walking off to his first class he see's most of the people that were at the party last night, not the coolest party i've been to, Dad throws better ones than that. Zeik walks into a room with Theories and laws of physics written all over the wall and sits down at the back of the room.

TAG: Any other students.

Atrix walked through the doors in his skin tight muscle shirt and sports shorts, showing off his muscles to all the little kids that thought they were better than him. He was taking a new perspective on physical education teaching here at Willow Springs. Atrix had the initiative to play the sports with the kids. Almost twenty years in the Marines as a demolitions expert would pay off when the kids went AWOL and skipped class. If he wanted to, he could probably call in a favor and have the government looking for a kid if he really wanted to.

He sat on the bleechers and waited for all his students to come into the gym.

TAG: Students or others.

2. starwarsbeauty

starwarsbeauty Jedi Master star 4

Feb 1, 2005
    IC: Jamie Arakawa

Jamie found Issac in the house waiting for her. She was ready to go and was excited about going to school with Issac. When she saw him she knew something was wrong.

"Hey," he whispered. Tears started coming down out of his eyes. He couldn't control them. "Jamie...That was my...mother....My brother...He just died...." "I need to go home...to Brazil. I'm...sorry. I don't know when I will be back, but it should't take me long..."

Issac pulled her close and she let him cry, tears welling up in her eyes. She wrapped her arms around and started to try to calm him down and comfort him. He was obviously very close to his brother and Jamie did not know what to do. Her hand went to his hair and she started to just pet him in a way. Jamie led him to a couch nearby and helped him sit. He was still crying and she started to let tears fall. She had become attached to this boy after one night of talking and now he was going to leave.

"Issac? Issac, are you sure you want to go back to Brazil?"

Jamie did not want him to go but knew he probably would. She would just have to make it through.

Tag: Issac

3. PressRedForFreakMode

PressRedForFreakMode Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 29, 2006
    IC: Armand
    Adult Party

"Things do not work that way, you cheated on me! I can asure you now Armand, I will never forgive you."

This was not what he wanted to hear.

"Listen to me! I didn't have any say in what she did. I was drunk! She took advantage! I had no idea until you walked in in the morning! I didn't want it! She tried ruining my life in Willow Springs and this is all her work now! I have a reputation, yes, but you aren't a conquest, a mere lay. I love you, and have since the moment i layed eyes on you. I still love you. Is there no way of accepting that? Do you dislike me so much as a person that youre unable to see through some mistake?"

This was not a joke now, and for one of the only moments in his life, he was truthful.

Tag: Adult Party

4. Darth_Joesha

Darth_Joesha Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    ic: Alicia LaCroix
    Jeff's Bar&Grill

"Listen to me! I didn't have any say in what she did. I was drunk! She took advantage! I had no idea until you walked in in the morning! I didn't want it! She tried ruining my life in Willow Springs and this is all her work now! I have a reputation, yes, but you aren't a conquest, a mere lay. I love you, and have since the moment i layed eyes on you. I still love you. Is there no way of accepting that? Do you dislike me so much as a person that youre unable to see through some mistake?"

"Oh please! You were drunk? That's lame even by your standards! I do not give a damn if you were drunk! You still let it happen, people never loose complete control Armand, you still could have said no but you didn't." Alicia spat, she felt tears surging to her eyes and forced herself to turn away. After taking control of herself she turned back but the tears started to roll anyway. "You love me? You wouldn't have done that if you did. You don't know love Armand, I do. I know that you would not cheat on some one if you loved them. I loved you... once. I would have given up everything I had to be with you. But that was a long time ago Armand. I think you should leave."

tag: Adults Party.

5. PressRedForFreakMode

Apr 29, 2006
    Adult Party

"I think you should leave."

The tears flooded Armands cheeks and jaw. He ran out and jumped into his car and sat. With his head rested on the leather steering wheel, he hoped that Alicia would come outside.

Things arent as simple as no when youre drunk, he thought. How can she not understand?

He simply sat in a pool of regretful water.

Tag: Party

6. Darth_Joesha

Apr 22, 2004
    Jeff's Bar&Grill

Alicia turned to Tripp and his wife. "I'm sorry but I have to go, I need to drive my sister to school tomorrow. Umm, this is my number, call me about dinner." She said fishing a piece of paper out of her pocket. "Sorry again about the punch."

With that Alicia strode out of the bar and into the car park where she saw Armand sitting crying in his car. She stood still for a moment watching then took her keys and went to her car. She unlocked the door and slid into the seat still looking at Armands car. She sat a moment more then put the key in the ignition and sped out of the car park.

She was driving for about five minutes when a truck sped out infront of her, she swived dramaticaly and narrowly missed it, instead plowing directly into a jeep. Her small convertable merc was instantly thrown aside by the mammoth car. She spun round twice and then went off the side of the road down a hill. She car rolled over several times before Alicia finaly passed out.

tag: No one,

7. PressRedForFreakMode

Apr 29, 2006
    Outside Adult Party, In Car

Eventually pulling out of the bay his DB9 was in, he noticed Alicia's car was gone, but he hadn't seen her leave.

At the end of the road, he approached a T-Junction, and turned right towards his state mansion. A Mercedes SL500 was in a ditch, smashed, but at first he didn't think anything of it. It was then he notcied the last three digits on the number plate. It was Alicia's car.

He pulled over as fast as he could and ran towards her. She was unconscious. He managed to open the bent door, undo her seatbelt and pull her out onto the grass. The car began steaming. He checked her pulse, still crying, and once he had found she wasn't dead, tried talking to her before pulling out his cell phone and calling 911.

"Ambulance, please. There's been an accident. Im in a ditch off of the right turning out of Jeff's Bar And Grill, O.C. Please hurry, there is a woman unconscious but alive, Her car is steaming aswell. Quick!"

He hung up his phone, still calling Alicia's name, and waited for help.

Tag: Any ambulance men? GM? D_J

8. Clayface

Clayface Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 21, 2006
    IC: Paramedics

The ambulance had arrived, sirens blaring, with a firetruck directly behind them. Spotting the upside down Mercedes, the med pulled over to the side of the road. The rest of the paramedics readied their tools and ran to the victim of the crash.

"We'll take her to the hospital," the lead medic told Armand. "Lucky for her you were here. She wouldn't have lasted much longer."

With that, the medic rushed to the ambulance just as Alicia was being loaded into the back.

Tag: Red, Joesha

OOC:
    Joesha, you can have Alicia starting to wake up in the hospital in your next post.

9. JaggedFel568

JaggedFel568 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 31, 2005
    Gamemaster approved!

Name: Josh Langdon
    School/Occupation: Willow Springs High School
    Appearance:
    ---Height: 5' 9?
    ---Weight: 180 lbs.
    ---Hair: Short, messy, brown
    ---Eyes: brown
    Socioeconomic status: Middle class
    Sports: Soccer
    Popular: Not well known yet, but has a few friends from his previous visits
    Personality: Will try anything once. Usually a nice guy, but is out to have a good time, and gets a temper when something (or someone) gets in his way.

Bio: Born and raised in Detroit, Josh is visiting with family in the O.C. He doesn?t normally visit during the school year, but one too many bouts of trouble got him shipped off early. He?ll be staying for just a few months, but that only makes him more inclined to enjoy the O.C. while he?s here.

10. Darth_Joesha

Apr 22, 2004
    Orange County Hospital

Alicia woke alone in a white room. The room was bare with only a single window and a door. The window looked out onto a brick wall and the door was locked. She did not check this but knew. She rose from the bed and turned to straighten it up but found it had disappeared. She began to notice a faint beeping noise and got the feel of cloth on her bare arms. Suddenly the room flew away from her and she saw herself flying towards herself on a hospital bed.

Quickly Alicia's eyes flew open, she was laying in a hospital bed with a machine next to her beeping. It took about two sedconds before she suddenly realised that she was in extreme pain, she moved a hand to her face and found a bandage crossing her cheek.
    "Hello?" She said unable to move to see if anyone was in the room with her.

tag: Armand, GM

11. PressRedForFreakMode

Apr 29, 2006
    Hospital

Hello?

"Sssh... Don't panic, you're safe now. Try not to talk, save your energy."

Armand was expecting a foul reaction; to have his head thrown into the wall, or some terrible 'gesture' of some sort

Tag: D_J

12. Darth_Joesha

Apr 22, 2004
    Hospital

"Sssh... Don't panic, you're safe now. Try not to talk, save your energy."

Alicia recognised the voice as Armand and frowned. She responded in a perfectly calm voice. "Do/Respond to these statments/questions in order. 1. What are you doing here? 2. Where is my sister? 3. Get the hell out."

tag: Armand.

13. PressRedForFreakMode

Apr 29, 2006
    Hospital

"Do/Respond to these statments/questions in order. 1. What are you doing here? 2. Where is my sister? 3. Get the hell out."

"Im here because i saved your life, i wasn't aware your sister was told and no, basically, i saved your life and i need to know you're ok. Hows that?"

14. Darth_Joesha

Apr 22, 2004
    Hospital

"Im here because i saved your life, i wasn't aware your sister was told and no, basically, i saved your life and i need to know you're ok. Hows that?"

"It's a load of bull! Get out of my room, no expand on that, get out of my life! You've been nothing but bad for me." Alicia shouted before moving her hand to her chest which had just suddenly got painful. "Please call my sister."

tag: Armand

15. PressRedForFreakMode

Apr 29, 2006
    Hospital again?

"Ok, one. what's bull? I think perhaps you should rest; do you not remember crashing? Two. I only ruined your life after the village bicycle decided to ruin us and three. say please?"

Knowing Alicia was on about every type of painkiller the hospital had, she would be drowsy and wouldn't have control over what she would say, so he took all of what she was saying on the chin and tried to keep steady conversation.

16. Darth_Joesha

Apr 22, 2004
    Hospital

"Ok, one. what's bull? I think perhaps you should rest; do you not remember crashing? Two. I only ruined your life after the village bicycle decided to ruin us and three. say please?"

"You're bull Armand! Everything about you is bull! All you say, all you do, all your fake excuses that you use to hide the fact you're a pathetic waste of space. It's all bull!" Alicia screamed at Armand, he did not seem to understand anything she had said since "the incident". "Now please call my sister!"

17. PressRedForFreakMode

Apr 29, 2006
    Hospital

"Whatever, man. I'm off and don't think to thank me anytime soon, i could have let you die, but hey, i don't care anymore."

Armand walked calmly out of the hospital room and took the elevator to the ground floor, walking over to the phone booth.

He dialled Alicia's home number hoping to reach her sister. She answered.

"Hey, this is Armand. Your sister is at the county hospital. She was in a car crash last night. She's recovering but she wants to see you. Can you come?"

Tag: Maya?

18. Darth_Joesha

Apr 22, 2004
    ic: Maya LaCroix
    Home

Maya woke up with a banging headache when the phone rang, she looked at the clock and saw she was ment to be a school already, why didn't Alicia wake her up? She walked over to the phone and picked it up.

"Hey, this is Armand. Your sister is at the county hospital. She was in a car crash last night. She's recovering but she wants to see you. Can you come?"

"What! Oh my god, stay there, I'm on my way." Maya said shocked. She put the phone down and ran downstairs grabbing the "emergancy money" pot and dialling the number for a taxi.

The taxi arrived 10 minutes later and Maya instructed the driver where to go. It took about half an hour to get there and cost most of the contents of the pot. She walked briskly into the reception/waiting room and saw Armand's hansome figure towering over the sick and elderly. She weaved her way towards him and smiled.
    "Where is she?"

tag: Armand.

19. PressRedForFreakMode

Apr 29, 2006
    Hospital Reception

"Where is she?"

"Hey. She's on the fourth floor. She's doing fine, i think. Either she's pathetically delusional or she knows exactly who I am... How are you doing?" Armand cracked with a cheeky smile.

Tag: Maya

20. Darth_Joesha

Apr 22, 2004
    Hospital

"Hey. She's on the fourth floor. She's doing fine, i think. Either she's pathetically delusional or she knows exactly who I am... How are you doing?"

"She still bitter? Well you can expect that, you did cheat on her... but don't worry I'm not going to go into that. I'm fine, just feeling a bit pale from living in her shadow. But I-I'm fine, peachy." Maya said smiling uncertainly, she then looked up to Armand. "So how about you, are you still with..... I don't remember her name... trampy slut girl?"

21. PressRedForFreakMode

Apr 29, 2006
    Hospital reception

"She still bitter? Well you can expect that, you did cheat on her... but don't worry I'm not going to go into that. I'm fine, just feeling a bit pale from living in her shadow. But I-I'm fine, peachy."

"Hmm.. yeah, still no one understands. Well atleast someone's good!"

"So how about you, are you still with..... I don't remember her name... trampy slut girl?"

"Oh, Suka Sato? No. I was never 'with' her. She used me to end mine and your sisters relationship. I don't have interest in her. But used to. We schooled together. How about you? Anything going on?"

Eager to find out about the younger sister, Armand persisted.

22. PRENNTACULAR

PRENNTACULAR VIP star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 21, 2005
    GM- Okay guys, I am back, and will try hard to get a big post up tonight.

23. PRENNTACULAR

PRENNTACULAR VIP star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 21, 2005
    IC: Issac
    Issac's house

Issac then pulled back. How could he? He couldn't go to Brazil. This was the first day of American school. He needed to be there.

"No" He said, wiping the tears from his cheek, and standing up. "I will not leave. I will mourn later."

He then put her hand in his.

"We better go if we don't want to be late. We can just take your car..."

TAG: Jamie

[b]Willow Springs H.S.[/b]

Principle Chuck Weller walked the grounds of his school. And yes, it was his school. He had put up with the parents and needy teens for too long for it to not be considred his school. He noticed how the students began to arrive in packs, and he chuckled to himself. Some things never seemed to change...

As he turned back around, the 5 minute bell rang. He walked from one group of nieve freshmen to a group of cold looking seniors.

"Allright guys, time to get to class. Can't be late on the first day, now can we? Chop chop..."

Weller didn't even flinch at the glares. He was used to pissing students off...

[b]TAG: All Willow students[/b] [color=blue]GM- Have your kids go ahead to whatever class you chose, and hopefully there will be some other players in that class. You can NPC the teacher, or I can do it if you wish, just tag me. Once everybody is in class I will make the morning announcments. Not too much time will be spent in class, but there must be a little...[/color]

[hr]

[b]O.C.H.S.[/b]

As Mr. Kalisuch was walking the lawn, the only teacher out there, he heard a ruckus, and came running. It was five minutes untill class, and he couldn't see a fight happening the first day, so he naturally had a look of curiosity on his face. Though his visage changed to anger in a quick second. A white Mercedes was squealling out of the driveway, dragging with it a student tied behind a rope, and spewing eggs from the rear seat. It was ovbious that this was a little message from their rival, Willow Springs high school, but this was not acceptable. Already students had started getting in their cars to chase after the rich kids, but Mr. K. quicky put a stop to that.

"Allright, Allright. Stop. Class is going to start in 4 minutes, and you all need to be there. Move it! I will talk to the principle about this incident..."

Though the students listened to him, he could see the need for revenge in their eyes...

[b]TAG: O.C.H.S. students[/b] [color=blue]GM- As far as classes go, same thing goes for you guys...[/color]

24. starwarsbeauty

starwarsbeauty Jedi Master star 4

Feb 1, 2005
    IC:Jamie Arakawa

"No" "I will not leave. I will mourn later."

Jamie looked up at him. She was surprised by the sudden change in the boy. He took her hand and she stood up.

"We better go if we don't want to be late. We can just take your car..."

Jamie led him out to her car and it was not long before they were on their way. Jamie was apeeding a little realizing that the little episode at the house had put them behind in time. She pulled into the school parking lot just as the five minute bell rang. They had made it just in time. Jamie turned the car off and grabbed her bag while looking over at Issac.

"Are you sure you can do this?"

Tag: Issac, others at Willow Springs

25. Darth_Joesha

Apr 22, 2004
    Hospital

"Oh, Suka Sato? No. I was never 'with' her. She used me to end mine and your sisters relationship. I don't have interest in her. But used to. We schooled together. How about you? Anything going on?"

Maya managed to force a laugh. "Me? No, no, to the guys at my school... i'm just Maya... That's all I'll ever be to them. Once a boy has come to my house." She said holding up a single finger. "Once, and that was just to look at Alicia. I'm nothing in comparison to her. Anyway speaking of my wonderful sister I should go and see her. You coming?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.