main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends The Real Maul Chapters 1-3 Need Feedback PLZ!! PLZ READ THIS!! Updated!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by PlayingForceBaseball, Jun 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PlayingForceBaseball

PlayingForceBaseball Jedi Youngling

Jun 7, 2005
    I just wrote this as a test story. So, tell me if you like it!!
    PLZ comment on however you feel about this story!!
    :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________

The Real Maul
    Chapter 1

?Have you killed him?? Sidious asked Maul. The light of the empty hangar shone white light off of the Sith Lord?s robe.
    ?Yes, master. I have slain him down,? replied Maul.
    ?Good? And his lightsaber?? Sidious asked. Maul reached into his wavy, dark Jedi Padawan robe and retrieved a yellow lightsaber belonging to the Jedi Master Darin Arkanus. The hilt of the lightsaber was forged from a metal or steel that the Sith Lord hadn?t felt ever before. The hilt was smooth as he ran his brittle fingers over the lightsaber?s body, a yellow blade of light extended from the hilt and as soon as it was cast it disappeared into the darkness which was forever binding the two, Sith Master and Padawan, together. Darth Sidious put the lightsaber inside his robe only to pull out a lightsaber of his own.
    The first attack was from Sidious?s red lightsaber. A high, strong attack then a defense from Maul?s freshly opened lightsaber.
    Maul?s lightsaber was special to him; it contained a crystal from a necklace that belonged to his mother who was murdered almost two years before. Since then he had become evil, full of hatred and darkness. However, the blade of his lightsaber was white with an all black hilt. This was so, because the crystal from his mother was powering and coloring his lightsaber.
    The second, third, and fourth attacks were all from Darth Sidious. High, low, left side?. The battle was raging on as the red and white blades met each other and then retracting, just to be met again. Maul attack low then kicked his master in the chest hard and sent him flying back. Maul took a moment to regain his composure and thought for a split-second what he was going to do next.
    Darth Sidious jumped up, flew through the air and again tried to attack his Padawan. Maul defended the strong blows then attacked with fast then strong, all the time retaining a solid, almost unbreakable defense. However, Sidious persisted in his attacks, but Maul had quickness. Maul had a disadvantage to his master?s wiseness, and power with the force. Their blades clashed over their heads; red and white, and they held. They lowered them to chest level and brought their faces within two inches of each other and stared into each other?s eyes.
    Maul stared into the black eyes of darkness, evil, and hatred. Sidious?s face looked old and wrinkled, scarred in some places from accidents with a lightsaber or misguided blaster fire. Sidious stared into the yellow red eyes of evil, longing, passion, and desire. His face was red and black, with horns, because of his species.
    ?Good?.You have learned well, my outstanding apprentice. That was only a test of your strength, ability, and quickness with a lightsaber. I have a new assignment for you. You must go to Tatooine and retrieve something for me. This will be your final test.? Darth Sidious replied, regaining his composure and catching his breath.
    ?What is it that you would like for me to retrieve, master?? Maul replied. His weight shifted from his right leg to his left leg, because of anxiety and passion to become a true Sith Lord.
    ?I want you to retrieve a lightsaber.? Sidious said with a cunning voice. ?This may sound easy to you, but the lightsaber is held by the most powerful non-Jedi in the galaxy. This Jedi is not hiding from anyone and will attack you if necessary. He will not use his lightsaber, because only Jedi and Sith Lords are able to use lightsabers. I want you to use this sword.? Sidious called for his servant.
    When the servant came he carried with him a black case, about the size of a shoebox. Sidious opened the box and a silver stick with holes on the ends was resting inside. Maul retrieved the stick and pressed a black button in the center. On both

2. Brant_Flir

Brant_Flir Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2005
    It was well writen, i must say.

3. PlayingForceBaseball

PlayingForceBaseball Jedi Youngling

Jun 7, 2005
  4. DCWiz00

DCWiz00 Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 29, 2004
    Nice job. :) Though may I make a suggestion...You might want to leave space in between paragraphs and dialogue breaks. It makes it easier to read. ;)

5. SiriLVR

SiriLVR Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 6, 2005
    thats very good but you have to seperate the lines it wasn't confusing to me 'm used to it other may not

6. Zane-Marit

Zane-Marit Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 11, 2003
    You're on the right track. The spacing has already been mentioned. You may want to get a beta to look over grammar and spelling but not bad.

Don't worry, you will get better as you read over other fics and write more. Your style will take shape.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.