main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Edmonton The REAL POLL: What are you looking forward to most about Episode III?

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Indigo_Jade, Aug 26, 2002.

?

The REAL POLL: What are you looking forward to most about Episode III?

Poll closed Mar 25, 2012.
  1. The genocide of the Jedi

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. "The Suit"

22.2%
  3. What finally turns Anakin to the Dark Side

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. The battle between Obi-Wan and Anakin

33.3%
  5. The Construction of the Death Star

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. When Palpatine finally takes over

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. The slaughter of Jar-Jar Binks

44.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Indigo_Jade

Indigo_Jade Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 23, 2002
  2. Indigo_Jade

Apr 23, 2002
    I voted for "The Suit"... I know I am gonna freak when Hayden walks onscreen for the first time, and that ominous breathing sound echoes through the theater... :D

Vader has always been my favorite character (along with Han Solo) and I can't wait for his "return".

Of course I am excited about ALL of that stuff, but the suit most of all... :)

Indy

3. Indigo_Jade

Apr 23, 2002
    Only 3 votes?

Indy

4. Vua__Lah

Vua__Lah Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 1, 2002
    I'm looking forward to seeing the suit most... I can tell I'll get shivers when I see darth vader walk on-screen for the "first" time.
    I got a question though... Hayden christensen does NOT have the sam build as david prowse so how do they expect to pull him off filling out the huge suit?

5. QCPsychoJedi

QCPsychoJedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 10, 2002
    Remember Vaders body is mostly machine. padding is a simple task. I voted for Jar Jar because damn it I want him dead. Qui Gon should have killed him at Naboo by "accidentally" deflecting a blaster bolt into his head but we had to suffer through most of Epsiode 1 and a little of 2. If he's not wiped out within 20 seconds after the opening crawl of 3 I'll be severly dissapointed.

Jar Jar must die

6. Darth_Haggis

Darth_Haggis Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2002
    I heard a rumor that David Prowse might return to play Darth Vader in Episode III, with the voice being done by James Earl Jones...

7. Indigo_Jade

Apr 23, 2002
    I can't see David Prowse coming back... from what I remember he can barely walk because of his hips, and lets face it, he is ooooooold... :(

We also don't know how much damamge Vader has taken over the years. As QC said, he is mostly machine, and at the time of his transformation, we don't know what type of shape his physical body is in. If you have seen Hayden lately, he has filled out a bit, gotten much older looking and more mature, and he seems like he should be tall enough to pull it off. :)

Either way, it is gonna ROCK!!!! :D

Indy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.