main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga ~The Real Reason For My Last Disappearance...~ COMPLETED 07-23

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by JediMasterAmanda, Jul 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Idrelle_Miocovani

Idrelle_Miocovani Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 5, 2005
    Sorry I've been missing from this story! [:D] You've had some interesting developments since I last was here... Hmm...

Nice updates! :D

2. Darth_Leia_6669

Darth_Leia_6669 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2003
    Nice update. It would be funny if Earth was hidden somewhere in the Unknown reagions, but I agree it's not very likely :_| So you decided to try to help "change history" as it were? I wonder how that turns out!

And don't worry about the slow update. As you can see, it took me a few days to get here myself. As for computer, I know all about that! I've been trying for nearly a year to get my better laptop fixed, and it turns out I'll have to get a whole new one to put the harddrive in! :mad: Good luck with yours!

--later--
    6669 [face_devil]

3. MsLanna

MsLanna Jedi Master star 6

Jul 8, 2005
    Yay for Thrass!
    Keep him laive, will you?[face_batting]

It was beginning to seem like Car'das, Maris, and myself were like Thrawn's personal entourage or something like that.

But that's a good thing, right?[face_worried]
    And getting back home - you'll forget about that as soon as the Sith hits the fan. Amazing what fearing for your life can make you forget.:p
    Wonder what you'll find on the Vagaari ship...

4. JediMasterAmanda

JediMasterAmanda Jedi Master star 5

Sep 7, 2005
    Idrelle_Miocovani: Sorry I've been missing from this story! [:D]

that's ok. you were on vacation so I understand [:D]

You've had some interesting developments since I last was here... Hmm...

yeah I suppose they've been interesting. they don't always that way, though, when one is experiencing them. 8-}

Nice updates! :D

thanks!

Darth_Leia_6669: Nice update. It would be funny if Earth was hidden somewhere in the Unknown reagions, but I agree it's not very likely :_|

glad you liked the update. yeah it would definitely be funny. if only it was :(

So you decided to try to help "change history" as it were? I wonder how that turns out!

yup that was my decision. We'll just have to wait and see how well I do. ;)

MsLanna: [/i]Yay for Thrass!
    Keep him alive, will you?[face_batting] [/i]

[face_laugh] don't worry. if things go as planned if anyone dies it'll be C'baoth and C'baoth only. Lets just hope things go as planned. [face_worried]

But that's a good thing, right?[face_worried]

as long as he doesn't loose his job over it I think it is. [face_thinking]

And getting back home - you'll forget about that as soon as the Sith hits the fan. Amazing what fearing for your life can make you forget.:p

I don't forget things that are important to me for anything though. :oops:

Wonder what you'll find on the Vagaari ship...

hmmm well lets see...if I remember correctly...treasure, art, random assortment of items :p

------------------------
    yay I'm on time this week! [face_dancing]
    ------------------------

Chapter Eight

Ok so we reached the Vagaari ship now, finally. I find it very uncomfortable being under the scrutiny of an Admiral that could shoot me at any moment and the Commander?s brother. Of course they were keeping an eye on Car?das and Maris as well, but that didn?t make it any better. In fact it made it worse. I felt like I had to make sure none of the three of us did anything stupid. Anyway I could relax now that their attention was diverted...at least partly.

Suffice to say I was relieved when I saw that there were no bodies laying around. I would definitely have had to wait outside if there had been bodies. Well it would?ve either been wait outside or having to be pushed/dragged around by Car?das and Maris. I don?t think they would?ve appreciated trying to move me through the ship. As it is, though, we made it to the treasure room without incident.

And, just like Thrawn had said, there was Qennto taking inventory of the treasure. But for how long has he been in here? I doubt that he's been in here for more than what of the day has passed by. Oh well it didn't matter. I decided to bring my attention to the conversation that was happening. I had already missed most of it, it seemed. Short convo.

"I've got some official business to attend, so if you will," Thrawn was saying, motioning for Admiral Ar'alani to leave the treasury.

"I think I'll stay and do my own inventory," the Admiral said. "I don't trust this outsider to do it correctly."

"As you wish," Thrawn said seemingly giving in. He looked to his brother. "Syndic?"

"I believe it would be best if the Syndic stays here with me," Ar'alani stated.

"Of course," Thrawn said and exited the treasure room with Car'das on his heels. Maris and I followed close behind. Once we were a few meters away-out of hearing range-from the treasure room, Car'das spoke.

"You don't really have any official business, do you?" he asked. "You just wanted away from Ar'alani."

"Watch what you say, Car'das," Thrawn responded. "You wouldn't want to tarnish Ferasi?s and Kamahuki's opinion of me." It was then I remembered that I had given one of my role playing names. I had to make sure I remembered that.

Car'das looked back at us. I foreigned a smile and gave a small wave. ?Uh hi,? he said obviously just realizing we were there.

?You got it all wr

5. Darth_Leia_6669

Apr 26, 2003
    I like the way you keep conveying your doubt about what you're wanting to do here, how you want to change what happened but not sure how to since you're not in control of much of anything. Nice job!

--later--
    6669 [face_devil]

6. Idrelle_Miocovani

Idrelle_Miocovani Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 5, 2005
    Nice update!

Well, here we go again. Events that I have no control over unfold. Just like everything else that ever happens to me.

:( [:D]

Even though it's like every SW fan's dream to be plunged into the GFFA, sometimes it just can't be fun, eh? Especially when you finally have to come to grips with the fact that you, the fanfic writer, can't control events with your keyboard anymore. 8-}

7. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    So Qennto has already taken away all the really interesting buts, huh? o_O
    Woudl have done the same. Organisations, you just can't trust them , the bigger they are, the worse it gets.

Space battles.[face_sick]
    They always look so enat in the games and books, but being there.
    No thanks. I still insist that war be decided by a dance off.[face_not_talking]

8. JediMasterAmanda

Sep 7, 2005
    Darth Leia: I like the way you keep conveying your doubt about what you're wanting to do here, how you want to change what happened but not sure how to since you're not in control of much of anything. Nice job!

yeah you can't really do much of anything about alot of the things that happen in the Star Wars universe, can you? I mean it's not like me being added to the picture would make things automatically change...right? [face_worried] Glad you liked it.

Idri: Nice update!

thanks

Even though it's like every SW fan's dream to be plunged into the GFFA, sometimes it just can't be fun, eh? Especially when you finally have to come to grips with the fact that you, the fanfic writer, can't control events with your keyboard anymore.

yeah. I think it falls under the 'be careful what you wish for' rule. at least I got a plan though...or half of one! :D

Lanna: So Qennto has already taken away all the really interesting bits, huh?
    Would have done the same. Organizations, you just can't trust them , the bigger they are, the worse it gets.

corrected spelling. :D anyway, I think he's just still been taking inventory as of yet, but no doubt he will take all that he can once he finally leaves Crustai.

Space battles.
    They always look so enat in the games and books, but being there.
    No thanks. I still insist that war be decided by a dance off.

yeah it's one thing knowing it and another knowing it. actually a dance off isn't such a bad idea. *gets vision of driods and clones settling a battle by dance off*

[face_laugh] [face_laugh]

-------------------------------
    well here's the next chapter. school is starting this Tuesday though, so I might end up updating whenever I have an update ready so yeah
    -------------------------------

Chapter Nine

Tiredly, I walked into the med bay. Since repairs were finished the Commander had requested to speak with me. I don't really like the idea at the moment, not that I didn't want to be near him just that I'm tired after all those repairs. I now know just about everything there is about this ship. Lot of good it will do, though, I'll probably forget everything by tomorrow. Anyway, when I reached the med-cot thing that the Commander occupied, I took a seat in a chair next to it.

"Welcome Kamahuki," Thrawn said without opening his eyes. That was kinda creepy, but then again I should be used to stuff like that.

?Hello Commander,? I said. ?Good to see you?re still with the living.?

?I hear I have you to thank for that,? Thrawn said.

?Well Maris and Car?das too,? I said, not wanting to get all the credit. After all it was Maris who had kept him from dieing while I got the medics. Well I don?t really know what Car?das did.

?I heard,? Thrawn said. After a pause he turned his head and looked at me as if reading my thoughts. ?May I inquire as to your mental well-being??

?Why?? I asked almost defensively.

He raised an eyebrow at me. ?Well I wouldn?t want you to go insane and start killing off my officers,? he stated.

Now it was my turn to raise an eyebrow at him. ?I don?t think you?ll have to worry about that,? I said. ?I couldn?t kill someone if my life depended on it.?

?And I am to take your word for it?? he asked, his eyes boring into mine, seeking any sign of instability or lie. I was glad I wasn?t having a mental/emotional breakdown at that moment.

?Well you don?t have to,? I said meeting his gaze. ?I?m just saying, the odds of me going on a killing spree no matter how unstable my mind may or may not be at the time are very slim. Either way I tend to coop myself up in my room whenever I have mental or emotional breakdowns...just in case.?

He chuckled at that, or at least I thought it was a chuckle. Either that or a cough that managed to betray amusement. Soon after that I was allowed, well ordered actually, to go to my quarters and get some rest. Well I went to my quarters, but I didn?t exactly rest. I had some planning to do and I wasn

9. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    Oops.[face_blush] Blame it on the keyboard. When I am typing fast mix-ups of letters directly next to each other happen. Anyway, if Qennto had been collecting the best butts, I'd say Mr. Commander would now have problems sitting down for the rest of the story.:p

And - Thrawn in bed! Now you get all the best sights.[face_frustrated] The only time I'll see Thrawn lying down will be at the end of TTT.[face_worried]

I wonder how you'll get at Doriana.[face_thinking]
    The easiest way would be make Thrawn do it. He's got a plan for everything. ;)

10. Darth_Leia_6669

Apr 26, 2003
    Hmmm, Thrawn's worried about you going on a pshycho killing spree? Now if it were me, I could see the concern(lol), but hopefully you were able to put his mind at ease.

Don't worry if you fall a little behind, I'll be here when you're ready!

--later--
    6669 [face_devil]

11. JediMasterAmanda

Sep 7, 2005
    Lanna: Oops.[face_blush] Blame it on the keyboard. When I am typing fast mix-ups of letters directly next to each other happen. Anyway, if Qennto had been collecting the best butts, I'd say Mr. Commander would now have problems sitting down for the rest of the story.:p

I thought you meant bits as peices of art...anyway no he isn't taking the Cammander's butt...that'd kinda be weird don't you think

And - Thrawn in bed! Now you get all the best sights.[face_frustrated] The only time I'll see Thrawn lying down will be at the end of TTT.[face_worried]

He was in a hospital bed though. That's not good.

I wonder how you'll get at Doriana.[face_thinking]
    The easiest way would be make Thrawn do it. He's got a plan for everything. ;)

What do you think I've been planning? ;)

Darth Leia: Hmmm, Thrawn's worried about you going on a pshycho killing spree? Now if it were me, I could see the concern(lol), but hopefully you were able to put his mind at ease.

well yeah. I'm not exactly entirely stable when I get stressed out. :p

Don't worry if you fall a little behind, I'll be here when you're ready!

falling behind is now my middle name during the school year XD

-------------------
    Sorry that I am really late guys. As I said before. School.
    -------------------

Chapter Ten

Two days after we stole the Vagaari's interdictor thingy, I was woken up by Car'das. He said that there was something we were going to go check out. So I followed him through the corridors and to the SpringHawk. I knew what it was, Doriana's force. It was time to start putting my plans into action. I'm motivated and prepared as much as I can be. Nothing would prevent me from stopping Doriana's plan. When we reached the bridge we greeted the Commander and I watched the view screen as the pilot maneuvered the ship through the asteroid.

Sighing, I waited for the jump into hyperspace. Once we got out of the asteroid I began counting down in my head. Three...two...one... and then we made the jump. I took a deep breath and let it out slowly. I would need to be calm, at least for now. Once this was all over I could have my break down from stress and all that, but not now. Now would not be a good time for that to happen. I had to keep my head or this would never work, even though this will mean having to endure through another battle. Geez I hate space battles and other kind of battles too. Space battles are definitely my least favorite though.

?Kamahuki,? Thrawn said, bringing me out of my thoughts. ?I would like to speak with you.?

?Right,? I said. Baffled I followed him into the meeting room.

?May I inquire as to what you are planning?? he asked. It wasn?t a question, he was demanding that I tell him. Go figure that he knew I had my own agenda.

?Oh there?s just something I want to prevent from happening is all,? I said waving it off with my hand.

He raised his eyebrow. ?And that would be??

I sighed and settled into explanation mode. ?Well the leader of the battle ships we are going to check out is a guy named Doriana. He goes by Commander Stratis around those on the ship, though. Well he is trying to intercept a project called Outbound Flight to destroy it. His reasoning is good, but he would be destroying thousands of innocent lives. I am not gonna let that happen if I can do anything about it.?

?And what is his reasoning?? Thrawn asked.

?Well there are these ?Far Outsiders? that have been scouting about the rim of this galaxy and the course that Outbound Flight is on. He wants to destroy Outbound Flight to prevent a possible run-in with these ?Far Outsiders? to prevent invasion. But the thing is that there are other ways of dealing with this, and it?s not like the people of Outbound Flight even mean to cause such an incurrence.? I explained.

?So what do you propose?? he inquired.

?That we pretend to go along with Doriana?s plan, but instead of destroying the project we divert it?s

12. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    Saving the Outbound Flight sound like a good plan to me. :D
    Except for saving C'baoth. Mabye some accident could happen to him?[face_batting] [face_blush]
    And somebody do something for Lorana's ego, please.
    *secretly ships Lorana/Thrass*[face_whistling]

13. Darth_Leia_6669

Apr 26, 2003
    Why am I not surprised that Thrawn knew you'd be up to something. That alien is just waaayyyy tooo smart!

I'd like to see something happen to both Dorianna and C'baoth, some kind of nice little accident maybe [face_thinking]

Nice job, and will hopefully be back on before your next update.

--later--
    6669 [face_devil]

14. JediMasterAmanda

Sep 7, 2005
    Lanna: Saving the Outbound Flight sound like a good plan to me.

Yup. I plan on keeping it around.

Except for saving C'baoth. Mabye some accident could happen to him?

We will have to see what happens.

And somebody do something for Lorana's ego, please.
    *secretly ships Lorana/Thrass*[face_whistling]

Now Lanna [face_shame_on_you] don't be naughty. Christmas is coming in a couple months you know

Darth: Why am I not surprised that Thrawn knew you'd be up to something. That alien is just waaayyyy tooo smart!

you just can't keep a thing secret around him can you?

I'd like to see something happen to both Dorianna and C'baoth, some kind of nice little accident maybe

Oh don't worry something will happen....eventually

Nice job, and will hopefully be back on before your next update.

I think you were definitely before it

-------------
    sorry I've been gone guys. I got really busy. Anyways here's the next update! Sorry it's short, my muse didn't like that there was a days intermission between the run in with Doriana and Outbound Flight. Next chapter will be a Halloween special that has nothing to do with the story. It could end up a bit late though.
    -------------

Chapter Eleven

I woke up to the sound of the door chime thingy. Rolling out of bed, I went to open the door, after having a hard landing the floor that is. I opened the door to find Syndic Mitth'ras'safis, who informed me I was wanted in the meeting room. I sighed and went back into the quarters, I had to at least brush my hair. So I brushed my hair so that it didn't look like I was in a fight with a hydrospanner. I then put it up in a ponytail. After that I returned to the corridor and headed toward the meeting room.

When I got there I got a surprise. Instead of Thrawn sitting at the far end of the table, it was Ar?alani. I guess she is trying to find out what?s been going on behind her back. Well whatever she wanted I would find a way to cover for the Commander. After all he did manage to keep the others and myself from being kicked out of Crustai. Even if he did say he was studying us.

?Miss Kamahuki,? Admiral Ar?alani said.

"Admiral," I said, standing at attention. It felt kinda odd standing at military attention when I got so used to flag attention.

?I would like to inquire as to what happened when the Commander left the base while I was in the Vagaari treasure room.? Ar?alani said.

"Well not much, it was a scouting mission," I said shrugging. "The were some intruders so we checked it out. If you're wondering where the ship that didn't come back is, it's still scouting."

"I see," Ar'alani said. "That is all. You're dismissed."

I bowed at the waist and turned to leave. "Oh and if you see Car'das, tell him I want to see him." Ar'alani added.

"Of course," I said walking out of the door. So you're not satisfied with just my word then eh? I thought bitterly. Sometimes I just didn't like the Admiral.

I went back to my quarters and shut the door behind me. Oh well, tomorrow was the day that we would run into Outbound Flight. I had to be ready. So I sat down with paper and pencil and began working out how this could go with me doing different things. One thing I could do was kill Doriana, but that ended in a kaboom on our side. Attempting to kill C'boath wouldn't help either, I'd get my head chopped off as soon as I stepped into the same room as him.

I continued going through scenarios in an attempt to find something that would work. It helped to be a writer. It's so easy to predict things. I ended up falling asleep at the desk.

And this is the reason I disappeared.

15. Darth_Leia_6669

Apr 26, 2003
    What are you talking about, boringness? 8-}

I also have problems when there's a long time span in between chapters, but I'm sure you'll find a way through it!

Short chapter, but I think it'll prove important somehow! Good luck on the Halloween special!

--later--
    6669 [face_devil]

16. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    Heh, Ar'alani is not stupid. ;) And scouting, scouting can eb a lot of things. wasn't Thranw later send to do some 'mapping' in the unkown regions? Quite some mapping skills on that one...;)
    And Thrass in the morning sounds like a very good plan to me.:D

So, which scenary do you opt for? Kaboom?[face_batting]

17. JediMasterAmanda

Sep 7, 2005
    Darth Leia: What are you talking about, boringness?

how dare you call me boring. :mad: :p j/k I know it was kinda a boring chapt.

I also have problems when there's a long time span in between chapters, but I'm sure you'll find a way through it!

perhaps perhaps not. *sigh*

Short chapter, but I think it'll prove important somehow! Good luck on the Halloween special!

yeah...thanks for the luck

Lanna: Heh, Ar'alani is not stupid.

Indeed

And scouting, scouting can eb a lot of things. wasn't Thrawn later sent to do some 'mapping' in the unkown regions? Quite some mapping skills on that one...

indeed scouting could be alot of things. so I didn't lie but nor did I tell her the truth ;)

And Thrass in the morning sounds like a very good plan to me.

tsk tsk it was a rude awakening if you ask me. I needed that sleep thank you

So, which scenary do you opt for? Kaboom?

well depends on what goes kaboom :D

-------------
    sorry it's late, but I finally got the Halloween special done. so here it is.
    -------------

Halloween Special

Note: Ok I know I'm still in the Unknown Territories, but this chapter takes place on Coruscant.

?Why?re we dressing up again?? Anakin asked.

?Because, a Halloween party is incomplete without costumes,? I said for the billionth time.

?Well can I be something other than Pikachu?? Anakin whined.

?Well I think you look adorable,? Obi-Wan said chuckling.

?Really, Pikachu?s adorable,? I said holding back my own urge to laugh. ?You should be honored.? Though he looked kinda funny in a Pikachu suite admittedly.

?Well I like my costume,? Maris said. She was dressed like a fancy rich person?s ghost.

?So what are you going as?? Car?das asked. He was dressed up like Goofy was in Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts II.

?You?ll see,? I said a huge smile on my face. I was gonna dress up as Ninetales, the evolved form of Vulpix. ?I?ll be back.?

I ran off to get my costume on. When I returned no one was in sight. Which was quite odd as I was only gone about two minutes. I looked around to see if I could find anyone. But all I saw was an empty room. Now this really was odd. I wonder if they all left without me. They said that we were all going together. Suddenly everyone popped out of nowhere.

?Boo!!!!!!!!? they all yelled.

?Yipe!? I screamed, jumping up and falling down onto my back. ?No fair,? I said getting back up.

?Life isn?t fair my friend,? Obi-Wan said putting a comforting hand on my shoulder.

?Yeah, I suppose I should know that by now,? I sighed.

"Lets just get to the party," Maris said. "I'm eager to eat some of this cake you seem so fond about."

"Cake is good," I said. "Lets go!"

We headed off to where the party was being held. When we got there, everyone was already there. From Jedi to politicians to criminals. How were the criminals here without getting arrested again? Oh well plot hole I guess. Or something like that. Whatever that word my brother always used to describe things that shouldn't be. Anyway, everyone was in costume.

Even Yoda dressed as King Mickey from Kingdom Hearts. Master Windu was Lucario, while Count Dooku was the Team Rocket leader. The Chancellor was dressed/disguised as a zombie, or the living dead. Granta Omega and Jenna Zan Abor were there as well, dressed as Team Rocket. Omega was James and Arbor was Jessie. There was also this really short person with them dressed as Meowth. Padmé was a Raichu and her aides were Pichu. C?boath was dressed like a Chinese Emperor. I wonder if he even knew it was Chinese.

I headed over to the foods and grabbed a pile of food. I was starved and it had been so long since I had had some good food. Even though I had no idea what half the stuff was it was all pretty good. Except for the thing that tasted like rotten potatoes. I love potatoes, but not rotten ones. The party went smoothly. No one died and no one bugged me about what was going to happen next

18. JediMasterAmanda

Sep 7, 2005
    so no one had anything to say about the halloween special. that's ok it wasn't that great anyways....well I finally got chapter twelve done hope it makes up for the boringness of halloween.
    -------------------

Chapter Twelve

I woke up with my head still on the desk. Yawning I gathered the papers I had been working on up into a pile. I then stuffed them into my bag. Next thing I did was to take a shower. Force knows I needed one. After blow drying my hair and brushing it and putting it in a ponytail, I grabbed my bag and headed out of the door. We'd be leaving to intercept Outbound Flight soon. So I had to ready.

"Amanda, there you are," Car'das said half running up to me. "We're leaving soon, so we'd best get to the hangar and the SpringHawk."

?Already heading there,? I said as I brushed past him. I heard him mumble something under his breath, probably about my rudeness, but I didn?t care at the moment. I was in a hurry. The sooner this day was over with, the sooner I knew whether or not my plan will work. I just hope that nothing goes wrong and everything I?m working toward blow up in my face.

We reached the hangar without anything going wrong. So far so good, but there was still plenty of time for something to backfire. All I had to do was convince C?boath to listen to reason. If one didn?t know as much about C?boath as I did, one would say it was simple enough. Unfortunately, though, it wasn?t simple. It will be a very complicated process and somehow I don?t think I?m gonna like the turn out of this day. Nothing went wrong on the trip either, other than the large amount of distrust radiating from Doriana directed toward me. Oh well, I didn?t like him either so I guess we were even.

Ok so blah blah time passed by. It seemed it took forever to do so too. The wait for the run-in with C?boath went painfully slow. I dreaded the meeting, but I just wanted to get it over with. It was not going to be easy nor was it going to be pretty. Anyway I waited patiently, or rather not so patiently, as the droid fighters disabled the Vagaari who had shown up. Thrawn eventually got C?boath to return his hails?oh wait wrong word?comms I believe is the right word. Anyway after much ?discussion? he finally agreed to a meeting on one condition. And go figure, it was that I attended the meeting.

This is not gonna be good, I thought. Though my plan was coming along the way I wanted so far. It?s what will happen at the meeting that worries me. And so we went aboard Outbound Flight and into the meeting room.

?Welcome to Outbound Flight,? C?boath said formally. ?Now what?s this about?? He asked getting right to the point.

I glanced at Lorana, who was sitting next to C?boath, before answering. ?Well there?s a certain issue,? I said.

?You must advert your course away from this route,? Thrawn said. ?There?s something on the other side of this region you do not wish to run into.?

?I have studied the star maps of the area, I can give you the quickest route so that you avoid the issue,? I said. ?It is extremely important that you heed this warning.? I made sure to let my stress and worry over the issue be evident though not enough to make it seem more like it was just because I was scared of him.

?What?s this issue?? Lorana asked before C?boath could speak. He gave her a stern look, but she and I ignored it.

?Well you see,? I said. Then I began explaining the things about the Vong and how Doriana had planned to destroy Outbound Flight. I also explained about the dream I had had the previous night about the Vong invading alot earlier than they were suspose to. Of course I left the stuff about them from the far future out, lest I make C?boath think I?m the one insane.

?I see,? C?boath said. ?Well I?ll change course on one condition.?

?That is?? Thrawn prompted.

C?boath pointed toward me. ?She stays here,? he said. ?The Force surrounds her in a somewhat odd fashion. I believe she must get some training.?

Oh lord here we go, I thought. I looked to Thrawn to see

19. Darth_Leia_6669

Apr 26, 2003
    I'm not sure how I did it, but I didn't realize I had missed the Halloween special. It was fun trying to imagine all the costumes, especially Anakin as Pikachu! [face_laugh]

Hmm, so C'boath wants you to stay, thinking you can be trained as a Jedi? This doesn't sound good, especially since he insisted you be at the meeting in the first place. I personally think that something is wrong, but then I always seem to! Good job!

--later--
    6669 [face_devil]

20. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    Eh, the abd thing about Hallowween is that is is just before NaNo. A very bad place to be. :oops:

Hm, I just hope your plans will also work when you're not with Thrawn/Car'das anymore. [face_worried] And it is so Thrawn to exchange you for a change of course like that.:rolleyes:
    *whacks Thrawn*
    Well, you're on the OF now, that oculd be SO exciting!:D Will you meet Lorana?

21. JediMasterAmanda

Sep 7, 2005
    Darth Leia: I'm not sure how I did it, but I didn't realize I had missed the Halloween special. It was fun trying to imagine all the costumes, especially Anakin as Pikachu!

glad you liked it. I thought Anakin in a Pikachu costume would be funny to see. :p

Hmm, so C'boath wants you to stay, thinking you can be trained as a Jedi? This doesn't sound good, especially since he insisted you be at the meeting in the first place. I personally think that something is wrong, but then I always seem to! Good job!

C'baoth's just insane. Not saying I wouldn't enjoy being a Jedi, but I'm thinking I'm a bit old to start training I have so many other things etched into my mind. Not to mention C'baoth might drive me insane.

Lanna: Eh, the abd thing about Hallowween is that is is just before NaNo. A very bad place to be.

NaNo? what's that?

Hm, I just hope your plans will also work when you're not with Thrawn/Car'das anymore. And it is so Thrawn to exchange you for a change of course like that.

we can only hope. I got a feeling things won't just happen to work out right anymore though. And yeah it is so Thrawn.

*whacks Thrawn*

:eek: you actually hit Thrawn! I'm shocked. Here let me help. *whacks Thrawn with an Applied Physics book*

Well, you're on the OF now, that oculd be SO exciting! Will you meet Lorana?

yeah it might be exciting. I'm sure I'll meet Lorana somewhere along the way.
    ------------------------
    well here's the next update. sorry for the delay guys, but I got really busy and stuff. I hadn't even been on the computer for most of the holiday vacation due to other things occupying my time. But I'm back now and hopefully I'll be able to continue writing my stories now.
    ------------------------

Chapter Thirteen

I woke up to the sound of something blaring at me. At first I thought it was an alarm of some sort, but then realized it came from the control panel on the wall. It was probably from the comm. system. I rolled out of bed and meandered over to the control panel to try and figure out how to work it. I pressed many buttons, none of which stopped the blaring sound. Among the things that did happen was; the door opening and shutting, lights going on and off, and I even set off an alarm that was similar to the fire alarm back at my school back home. Eventually a tech person came in and helped me out, showing me what buttons to press for what thing to do.

After that, I finally pressed the right button for the comm. system. ?Good morning, Padawan,? came a familiar voice.

?Morning Master,? I said. ?Sorry I took so long, I couldn?t find the right button.?

I heard a chuckle from the other side before I got a response. ?It?s alright, but do try to be quicker next time,? Master Ma?Ning said. ?Anyway, meet me in the central communications station. We have some business to attend to before we start your training.?

?Ok, but?? I said. ?How do I get there??

He gave me directions to the location before we said our ?see you there?s and turned off the comm. system. I got dressed into my new Jedi Robes, I was a Padawan now after all, best not make C?baoth mad either. After hooking my lightsaber to my belt, I left my quarters and headed down the corridors. I wondered what the business was, but figured I?d find out when I got there so I pushed it out of my mind.

As I made my way through the corridors, I tried to keep from worrying. I may have been able to C?baoth to change course, but our new course isn?t any less dangerous. From what I read in the Chiss database the Unknown Regions were a dangerous place. Ok I realize I?m on a group of high-tech ships with plenty of Jedi on board, but I couldn?t help but worry. I wasn?t so worried about myself as I was about the passengers other than me. I could care less if I died, if that meant someone else would live. I shook the thoughts out of my mind as I neared my destination. The door opened and I walked in.

?Ah here she is,? Master Ma?Ning said. In front of him

22. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    You alone trying to convince C'baoth? o_O
    Have fun. :p

23. JediMasterAmanda

Sep 7, 2005
    Lanna:You alone trying to convince C'baoth?
    Have fun.

Lanna I think you're my only reader now :eek: anyway yeah fun. I think C'Baoth will hate me after the next few chapters.

---------------------------------------

Chapter Fourteen

I was standing in the middle of a street back home. It was sixth street, not far from my home and in front of my step family?s homes. I looked over to see my step uncle tending to some tomato plants in the garden. I guess that means it?s summer time, either that or it?s a really warm winter. My little cousin was playing in my step-grandmother?s yard with my baby nephews while my step family sat around talking. Everything seemed peaceful, that is for awhile it did anyway.

I began walking toward my home. No one saw me, or if they did they didn?t show it, probably the first one. I made it to my home and went inside. Everything seemed normal here too, except for the dust on the computer. It probably wasn?t used much without me there. Suddenly everything burst into flames. I saw nothing but blackness and flames. Words that were said to me in the past flashed through my head. The one that hit me the hardest was my brother?s words from long ago.

?What do you think you can do? You?re just a girl.? he had said. We had been arguing about if I could win in a fight. The words hit me like a ton of bricks. What could I do? What could an insignificant girl like me accomplish?

Suddenly the flames and blackness disappeared, replaced by white. ?It?s not about if you?re a boy or a girl, it?s about spirit!? The words echoed through my head. Where was that one from though? Maybe something from the future that I had yet to hear.

?Padawan!?

I jolted upright and nearly hit my head on the ceiling above the bed. Releasing a breath I hadn?t realized I had been holding, I turned my head to see Master Ma?Ning standing nearby. He had a concerned expression on his face. I was about to ask why he was here, when I saw that the crono said it was already midday. That would explain it, but I had never slept in that much before, it certainly was a cause for concern.

?Are you alright Padawan? When you didn?t show up at the meeting this morning, I was concerned,? Ma?Ning asked.

?I think I?ll be fine,? I said. ?I might?ve been pushing myself a little too hard lately. That might explain why I slept so much. It?s abnormal for me, that?s for sure.?

?You were having a bad dream,? he said. I knew where this was going.

?It doesn?t matter,? I said. ?A dream?s a dream, nothing more. As disturbing as it was, I?d rather just forget about it.?

?Alright, but if you ever want to talk you know you can always ask,? Ma?Ning said. ?Anyway we should get going. The Council has accepted our plan, but they say to be extremely careful in doing this. We all know how C?Baoth can be when his plans are threatened.?

?I know, I almost wish I didn?t? I said, standing up. ?I might have more courage to actually go through with it. But that?s not how it works, sometimes we just know what to expect.?

?You?ll do fine Padawan,? Ma?Ning said. ?I?ll meet you in the cafeteria after you have spoken with C?Baoth. May the Force be with you.?

?And with you,? I said.

After Ma?Ning left, I got dressed and fixed my hair. Clipping my lightsaber to my belt, I walked out of my quarters and began searching for C?Baoth. I wasn?t entirely sure where he spent most of his day. Wherever he was, he was probably causing frustration, that was for sure. He was a master at disregarding how others might feel, especially those who weren?t Jedi. It was probably only a matter of time before everyone on Outbound Flight hated Jedi. And it would all be C?Baoth?s fault. My thoughts were interrupted by a collision with someone. I backed up at the same time they did.

?Sorry,? I said, looking up to see who I had bumped into.

?Hmph Jedi,? they said. ?You?re not sorry. You Jedi don?t care anything about those of us who don?t use the Force.?

?Well actually that?s wrong,? I said in an attempt to d

24. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    I wouldn't worry. it's amazong how many people you never heard of at one point tell you they actaully know your story...:eek: [face_worried]

*whacks brother*
    He would never have asked such a stupid thing had he known me. I was the bane of boys.[face_blush] The future words sound a lot better. :D

Hey, you didn't even meet C'baoth yet.[face_not_talking] :p
    At least you have a nice Master who is understanding and tries to help. That is worht a lot.
    Jedi resentiment already.[face_worried] And they will end up ahting Jedi, oh dera. You better do something. have C'baoth assassinated in case of need.[face_devil]

25. JediMasterAmanda

Sep 7, 2005
    Lanna: I wouldn't worry. it's amazong how many people you never heard of at one point tell you they actaully know your story...

I'll keep that in mind.

*whacks brother*
    He would never have asked such a stupid thing had he known me. I was the bane of boys.[face_blush] The future words sound a lot better.

lol I can so see that. I imagined you probably were the bane of someone. yeah the future is definitely better.

Hey, you didn't even meet C'baoth yet.

no worries I did this time

At least you have a nice Master who is understanding and tries to help. That is worht a lot.

yeah it certainly does

Jedi resentiment already.[face_worried] And they will end up hating Jedi, oh dear. You better do something. have C'baoth assassinated in case of need.

hmm the assassination might not be a bad idea...too bad I never thought of that. Instead something else happens but I'm not to that part yet.

-------------------------
    after this week is over I'll get back to my regular schedule of updating on Fridays. so starting in Frebuary it'll be updated on Fridays again.
    -------------------------

Chapter Fifteen

I woke up that morning with a killer headache. Where it had come from, I had no idea as I don?t even recall a dream. In fact at the moment I can?t remember what I am suppose to be doing today. Oh yeah, become friends with C?Baoth. Master and I figured that if annoyance wouldn?t get anywhere maybe telling him will. Hopefully this wouldn?t end in disaster, but no one could tell. Well I had to get it done quickly either way, in another day or two we would run into what worried me when I had studied the charts back on the SpringHawk. I?m just worried about the people on this ship. Except C?Baoth, he can go blow up for all I care.

As I got ready for the day, I pondered all the things there was to ponder. One of which was how C?Baoth managed to clone himself. Did he foresee his death or something? Ah well, I?m sure there?s some explanation why he?s around in TTT. Though if I could prevent the cloning, I certainly could prevent Lanna?s troubles with C?Baoth. Yeah, like I?d do something that big?still, my ultimate aim will probably be pretty big here. I also wondered what will happen once we get to Coruscant, I had to believe we?d get there eventually, I am the optimist after all. At least I?m suppose to be the optimist. It doesn?t always workout that way though, like after failures I?m not optimistic. I also made sure to find a map on the computer of the ship, and managed to figure out how to get onto one of those pad thingies.

Once that was all done I was off to meet C?Baoth. Master Ma?Ning had conspicuously scheduled a meeting with him for me. He was going to tap into the security cam so he could make sure nothing happened to me. I still wasn?t looking forward to it, not after yesterday. Yeah I?m surprised he didn?t decide to scrap my training. Or maybe he tried, but couldn?t convince Master to stop training me. Well it didn?t matter, all that needed to be done was to get this project turned around, at least temporarily. I just hoped he didn?t decide he actually liked me and wanted to train me instead of Master Ma?Ning. At that moment I felt so bad for anymore who trained under C?Baoth-past, present, and future-especially Lanna since she is my friend.

?Good morning Padawan Kamahuki,? C?Baoth said as I walked into the meeting room.

?Neh,? I said, not really awake enough, nor did I care to, to give an actual greeting. Plus that headache still hadn?t gone.

?You should show more respect for a Jedi Master, Padawan,? he didn?t sound too happy and emphasized Padawan.

?Yes sir,? I said, mock saluting. He probably thought I was mocking him or something, but he just shook his head.

?So what exactly are you planning here?? C?Baoth asked.

?Uh,? I said trying to think fast. What could I tell him? Do I tell him the Sith are planning a take over the galaxy and that they had intended to destroy this project back where we had met? What to

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.