main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga ~The Real Reason For My Last Disappearance...~ COMPLETED 07-23

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by JediMasterAmanda, Jul 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MsLanna

MsLanna Jedi Master star 6

Jul 8, 2005
    I imagined you probably were the bane of someone
    [faceblush]

?Neh,? I said,

Not a good plan when dealing with C'baoth. Play his ego and you should be fine, though. Or maybe that only works alter, when he's cloned and crazy.[face_thinking]
    Thanks for thinking of me. [:D]
    Though I always believed it was Palps who did the cloingin and that he took the samples before C'baoth set out.[face_worried]

?Well if it isn?t my favorite holographic Jedi,? I said suddenly feeling better. It must?ve been clear my mood perked up, as Obi-Wan gave that ?Oi, teenagers? look.

[face_laugh]

2. JediMasterAmanda

JediMasterAmanda Jedi Master star 5

Sep 7, 2005
    Lanna: Not a good plan when dealing with C'baoth. Play his ego and you should be fine, though. Or maybe that only works alter, when he's cloned and crazy.

well it probably would work, but there's one problem there: I'm not good at playing egos. >_>

Thanks for thinking of me.

hey it's what friends do right? [:D]

Though I always believed it was Palps who did the cloingin and that he took the samples before C'baoth set out.

I'll keep that in mind. Perhaps I'll still be able to stop the cloning yet? I dunno, we'll see.

--------------------

Chapter Sixteen

I woke up with a lack of anything to complain about right away. Unless you count being tired, but that is normal for me. Things weren?t going great, but they weren?t going completely horrible either. I mean, things could be a lot worse right? It?s not like we were headed right into the middle of a black hole. No, it was a different kind of thing here that we were headed into if I couldn?t convince C?Baoth to change course. Though what exactly would happen was beyond me. After I got ready for the day, I left my quarters to go get some breakfast. I seemed to skip that meal a lot, actually I don?t recall eating very much since this started.

I walked through the corridors, using my pad to find my way. It was a good idea to download that map to the pad as I didn?t have to ask people how to get to places. I had also downloaded the stuff I wrote down last night to it. When I got to the cafeteria, I got this stuff that was at least similar to bacon and eggs and found a seat at an empty table. I never did get used to sitting with friends while I ate. Besides, this gave me some extra time to jot down things I remembered from my life before this started happening. After a few minutes, I had my breakfast eaten and I headed for where I was suppose to meet Master Ma?Ning for some training.

?Good morning Padawan,? Ma?Ning said when I arrived.

?Good morning Master,? I said, bowing slightly at the waist.

The next five hours was filled with sparring and other lessons. I did well, compared to my previous skills anyway. I learned a few things that I hadn?t known before, though I already knew some of it. After training was over, we headed back to the cafeteria for the mid-day meal. I was still worried about the next few days, as I have yet to convince C?Baoth to avert the course. Tomorrow we?d be in the Gyuel system and within range of that weird moving ?hole in space?. There wasn?t a whole lot in the database about it, just that it appeared recently and wasn?t a black hole. I am curious as to what would happen if we got sucked into it, but I?d rather not find out.

?Padawan,? Ma?Ning said, bringing me out of my thoughts.

?Yes Master?? I asked.

?Don?t forget, you have another meeting with C?Baoth today,? he said.

?Ugh,? I said. ?Hopefully I?ll do better at convincing him this time. We?ll be in the Gyuel system tomorrow if I don?t.?

?If not, we?ll cross the bridge when we come to it,? Ma?Ning said. ?Don?t worry too much. You must have confidence.?

?Yeah,? I said.

?Hey Amanda!? a voice called. I looked up to see Lorana a few meters away, waving at me. I waved back.

?I?ll see ya later Master,? I said, turning to Ma?Ning. I bowed slightly.

?May the Force be with you,? he said.

?And with you,? I said before I went to catch up with Lorana.

?Hey,? I said when I reached where she was.

?Hey,? she said.

?So how?s things between your brother and yourself?? I asked.

?Not any better,? Lorana said, sounding a bit downcast. ?I stink at this family thing.?

?No worries,? I said, patting her shoulder as we walked the rest of the way to the cafeteria. ?I grew up with my family and I?m not always that great either. It?s normal, or at least I?ve been told it is. I think it just has something to do with brothers.?

?Yeah,? Lorana said, trying to smile. ?I think the parents had something to do with it though.?

?It can happen that way,? I said. ?Mostly it just takes time, patience, spend

3. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    I think it just has something to do with brothers.

Too true. Brothers are a mystery and they never really make sense. But one day you just come to accept that and take them as they are. provided they are far enough away and contact is rare. :p

The overall effect? Other getting an already mad Jedi madder, nothing.

Sounds like fun. :p
    I hope you don't have to hide behinf Ma'Ning now when C'baoth appears...

4. JediMasterAmanda

Sep 7, 2005
    Lanna: Too true. Brothers are a mystery and they never really make sense. But one day you just come to accept that and take them as they are. provided they are far enough away and contact is rare.

sometimes you have to accept it when they still live in the same house though. my brother's too lazy to get a job so he can't exactly get his own house

Sounds like fun.
    I hope you don't have to hide behind Ma'Ning now when C'baoth appears...

Well I probably should've in this next chapter, but I didn't. Can't say anymore or I'll create a spoiler.

---------------------

Chapter Seventeen

I woke up to a blaring alarm and it caused me to roll off the bed. At that moment the only thing that I thought was that it hurts falling off a 5 foot high bed when you?re half asleep. I got to my feet and headed out of my quarters to find someone who could tell me what was going on. I never got a crash course on what sound meant what, so I didn?t know what this was about. I finally ran into Master Ma?Ning, who was apparently on his way to find me.

?There you are Padawan,? Ma?Ning said. ?I was wondering why you hadn?t shown up yet.?

?It probably took a few minutes for me to hear the alarm,? I said, tiredness in my voice. ?And then I rolled off the bed??

?Well it seems our worries about this route were not unfound,? Ma?Ning said. ?There?s a hole in space and we?re having trouble avoiding it.?

?Wherever we turn it?ll pop up in front of us again,? I said. ?It could be an illusion created by the populace of a nearby inhabited planet. It could also actually be there, we must be careful.?

?I agree,? Ma?Ning said just before we entered the command bridge.

?Impossible! It must be a trick of some sort,? C?Baoth was saying. ?Just go right through it!?

?We don?t know what it is,? Captain Pakmillu said. "It is best if we avoid flying right into it."

"I'll send someone through it to prove that it's an illusion." C'Baoth said. He looked at me and I had a sinking feeling. "Padawan Kamahuki, I will assign this task to you."

You've got to be crazy! I thought, but didn't argue. I knew it'd be pointless, so I just remained silent. Master Ma'Ning glanced at me and I could tell he was not happy about this turn of events. We walked out of the command bridge and headed for the hangar bay. There was a one man fighter in there that I would be using.

"I don't think you should go," Ma'Ning said. "I'll go in your stead."

"No Master," I said. "C'Baoth will know if it's not me. Besides, if you don't come back I won't be able to deal with it very well. I'd feel guilty, not to mention I've lost enough people in my life. If I can help it, I won't lose anymore."

I stopped and turned to look at my Master. "I've learned plenty over the past few days and I thank you for teaching me. But one thing I won't do is let you go out and risk your life just so I won't have to. After all, Jedi take risks all the time, I should get used to it."

"Very well, Padawan," Ma'Ning said as we continued walking. "But I still don't like it."

"Neither do I," I said. "But if it'll make C'Baoth see that you gotta avoid it, I'll have to."

"Just make sure you make it back," Ma'Ning said. Typical Jedi Master, caring about people's lives.

"I can't make any guarantees, but I'll try," I said as we entered the hangar. I hopped into the fighter and began trying to figure out the controls. Eventually I figured out what did what, because Ma'Ning told me. if I remembered though, would be a miracle.

"May the Force be with you," Ma'Ning said.

"And with you," I said and started the engine. If I didn't crash on the way out I'd be good to go.

The fighter lifted up off the floor and I carefully steered it toward the exit. It was a good thing the steering mechanism wasn't a stick, it was more or less like a wheel. That only served to give me a little bit of hope that I wouldn't crash. When I finally made it out of the hangar, I said thank you to God, hoping he could hear me in the GFFA. I carefully flew toward t

5. Darth_Leia_6669

Darth_Leia_6669 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2003
    I haven't abandoned this story, really! I just went on an anti-social spree and, well, haven't been on here hardly at all for two months. But I'm still reading, and wondering if you will ever be able to convince C'baoth that he is heading for disaster. I admit, things aren't looking good right now, but optimism seems to be key here. Good luck!

6669 [face_devil]

6. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    the only thing that I thought was that it hurts falling off a 5 foot high bed when you?re half asleep

And that is the reason, I'd always take the lower bed. I actually did that once and it does hurt. Bad. [face_plain]

?Impossible! It must be a trick of some sort,? C?Baoth was saying. ?Just go right through it!?

Well, I suggest you go right through it. Good riddance. :p

When I got close, the fighter began to get pulled in and I found myself spinning into it. Who said it wasn't a black hole again? Supposedly it's not, but it sure acts like one except for the fact that moves its location.

Uh oh. that does not sound good at all. [face_worried]
    Let's hope it really is not a balck hole, or this story is about to end abruptly. [face_worried]

7. JediMasterAmanda

Sep 7, 2005
    Darth_Leia: I haven't abandoned this story, really! I just went on an anti-social spree and, well, haven't been on here hardly at all for two months.

well that makes me feel better then. I didn't lose both read and responders that disappeared. Just one due to time issues.

But I'm still reading, and wondering if you will ever be able to convince C'baoth that he is heading for disaster.

I don't really see that happening anytime soon. C'Baoth is so stubborn.

I admit, things aren't looking good right now, but optimism seems to be key here. Good luck!

thanks for the luck. yes optimism is key...at least I hope it is or I'm dead. X_X anyway....

Lanna: And that is the reason, I'd always take the lower bed. I actually did that once and it does hurt. Bad.

well I like the height of the higher bunk. I often times will jump off them in the morning or whenever, it's fun. it's just not fun when you forget you're up high then inadventently roll off and am half asleep cause you don't expect to fall so far.

Well, I suggest you go right through it. Good riddance.

good one. maybe I shoulda told him to go himself. [face_mischief]

Uh oh. that does not sound good at all.
    Let's hope it really is not a black hole, or this story is about to end abruptly.

don't worry too much. there is still more to come. how else would I be telling everybody about? No black hole/mysterious hole in space can take me down that easy! [face_beatup]

------------------

I got an update ready for Friday so be looking for it. It's definitely gonna be interesting..or maybe not...it is a matter of opinion after all.

8. JediMasterAmanda

Sep 7, 2005
    As promised here's the next update.
    ---------------------------

Chapter Eighteen

I woke up with a blaring headache, and was still in the fighter. Well I was still alive, but I had no idea where in the universe I was. I could tell I wasn't anywhere near Outbound Flight just by looking out the cockpit. Having the navicomputer do a scan, I found out I was in the Kuat System. That must mean I'm in the core of Republic space. The scan also told me that there was no sign of a hole in space either so how that thing sent me here was beyond me. Well I do seem to have a running thing of defying time and space laws. With a glance at the fuel meter, I saw that there wasn't much left. I'd have to land somewhere and soon, so I headed for the nearest planet. If memory serves it was probably Kuat, my old master from role play back home and I had started a role play mission there. Something about phrik I think.

"Unidentified vessel," a voice came over the comm. breaking me out of my reverie. "Identify yourself and state your purpose."

I hit the respond button and hoped for the best. "This is Amanda Kamahuki and I have to land to refuel my ship."

"Permission to land granted," the voice said after a few moments. "Lord Tyranus will be awaiting your arrival." The comm. was cut and I felt my stomach sink.

Tyranus?! Here?! I had to try hard to keep myself from getting stressed. Struggling to move inside the fighter and keep it on course, I found a set of travelers clothes in my supply bag. I set the fighter in autopilot and hurriedly changed into them. By the time I finished, I was just getting to where I could see the landing platform. I quickly undid my braid and shoved that bit of hair into the ponytail with the rest of my hair and put my lightsaber into my bag. Gaining the controls back to me, I tried to land the fighter. It was extremely hard and the ship jerked once it finally hit the ground, but luckily I didn't break anything. But I wasn't happy about what I saw outside. None other than Count Dooku, and a variety of battle droids, was walking right toward me. I made sure I was completely calm before I made my way out of the fighter.

"Hello," I said as I landed a couple feet in front of where Dooku now stood. He raised an eyebrow, but didn't say anything for a moment. Probably trying to determine whether or not to kill me.

"Your fighter will be refueled within the hour, but in the mean time would you like to come discuss an alliance with the Separatist movement?" Dooku said. Now it was my turn to raise an eyebrow.

"No thanks, I don't like wars," I said. It was true even if there was other reasons. "I think I'll just go for a walk if that's alright with you."

"That's perfectly fine," Dooku said though I sensed he wasn't all that happy about the idea. He probably just wanted to keep me from poking my nose where it didn't belong.

Oh well I'll probably end up doing so either way, after all I?m quite nosey. I felt his eyes on me as I walked away, but tried to hide the fact it bugged me. I hated being watched from behind, it was creepy. Wait did he say Separatist? I do believe he did, but wouldn't that mean I got sent to the future as well as across what was probably about the distance of half the Republic space? Well, it didn't matter too much, but what did matter was what I made of my time here. There must be something I could do to hinder the Separatist's intentions here. I've gotta find that phrik mine, it was probably what they were after. That is, if it's really there. The problem is, we never finished that mission, never even got to the surface. So the odds of figuring out where it's suppose to be were slim. But there was still a chance, so I decided to walk around town to see if I could find anything out.

"Did you hear about the collapse in the mines?" I heard a voice say. I stopped and pretended to look at items in a shop window to cover the fact I was listening in.

"Well it was built in the side of the mountain," another voice said. "It's not surprising."

"It's too bad about

9. Darth_Leia_6669

Apr 26, 2003
    An eight year time jump, huh? Teaming up now with Obi-Wan and Siri? Hmm, why do I think that this is going to be interesting? [face_laugh]

I'm definatly looking forward to more!

--later--
    6669 [face_devil]

10. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    Kuat?
    I should know more about that plante, but all my sketchy knowledge is from BHW. [face_blush]

I quickly undid my braid and shoved that bit of hair into the ponytail with the rest of my hair and put my lightsaber into my bag.

*lol* De-jedification. Probably a good idea with Dooku around.

"The only mountain around this part of the planet and they're destroying it for phrik,"

Sounds liek you have an acute fit of humans on your planet, sir. better get them wiped out before their ideas take root.:p

"Well if it isn't my favorite previously holographic Jedi," I said

[face_laugh]

11. JediMasterAmanda

Sep 7, 2005
    Leia: An eight year time jump, huh?

yeah. *sigh*

Teaming up now with Obi-Wan and Siri? Hmm, why do I think that this is going to be interesting?

yeah it will be. unfortunately my muse didn't allow for Obi action until a later chapter.

I'm definatly looking forward to more!

:D :p

Lanna:Kuat?
    I should know more about that plante, but all my sketchy knowledge is from BHW.

yeah Kuat. my knowledge of the planet is sketchy myself, but I manage.

*lol* De-jedification. Probably a good idea with Dooku around.

Well wouldn't want to let a Sith know I'm a Jedi. Especially when one is in a fighter as then one might not land.

Sounds liek you have an acute fit of humans on your planet, sir. better get them wiped out before their ideas take root.

o_O
    -----------------------
    here's the next chapter. it's kinda boring. just talking mostly. Oh yeah and. Beware the pink puff balls of doom! *cough* anyway here we go...
    -----------------------

Chapter Nineteen

It was dark out, but I couldn?t find sleep. So instead I was sitting on a log, staring at a fire. Anakin was nearby, having just started his lookout shift. I heard Obi-Wan tell him to at least try to trust me before he went into a tent to sleep. Every now and then I felt him glance over to me only to see me staring at either the fire or the sky. Finally he walked over and sat across the fire from me. I glanced up from the fire to let him know I was aware he was there. He was quiet, probably waiting for me to start a conversation.

?You know, ? I said. ?Before all this started, before I was a Jedi before I was even in this galaxy. When all this stuff was a galaxy far, far away, I dreamt of something like this happening. I dreamt of being a Jedi and saving the galaxy from random things. Sometimes they really were random...like pink puff balls....?

?Pink puff balls?? Anakin said raising an eyebrow. His expression said he was kinda amused but didn?t want to show it. He still didn?t trust me.

?Yes,? I said a little bit of laughter escaping. ?I had the most craziest dreams back then. It seems so long ago, when everything was sane, but yet not still. Sometimes I?d have a dream that wasn?t entirely insane though. I?ve even had a few dreams that came to pass, like premonitions...I think that?s the word anyway. They never were anything really important though. I never have dreams about the bad things...they always just happen without me knowing until too late. ? Ok I was officially rambling now, but hopefully somewhere in this ramble I?ll say something to gain trust here.

?Like there was this one person who I viewed as a father figure even though I had no blood relation to him whatsoever. He was shot, trying to catch a bad guy, and died. I cried for hours, longer than the rest of the students where I was going to school at the time. Some made fun of me saying I cry too much. But I couldn?t help it because I?m prone to emotion and get attached to people too easily.? I continued. ?Then another friend died and there?s a chance of a family member dying and it just makes me sad. It never gets any easier to lose a loved one.? I paused for a moment and blinked at the fire. ?I?m rambling aren?t I??

?Yes,? Anakin said. ?But I sense you needed to vent your feelings. So I didn?t interrupt.?

?I guess you would understand,? I sighed. ?I don?t get to talk to people about things much. I?m always too afraid they?ll be mad or hate me. But a wise person once told me, that we should talk to someone about everything.?

?That person was very wise,? Anakin said. ?Obi-Wan told me about the phrik you heard about. How do you know it?s not a hoax??

?Well back home, I used to role play as a Jedi. And my Master in role play and I had a mission here.? I started explaining. ?Granted it was set in very far in the future from now, but the mine was very old. We had been sent here to Kuat, in theory really we didn?t literally come here only in role play, because

12. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    Nice update.
    Up for some action, huh? let's hope Dooku doesn't get wind of it and that the mine really is empty when you blow it up. Not to mention Obi-Wan agreeing to the plan, so the two of you don't have to sneak away and do is secretly.[face_worried]

13. JediMasterAmanda

Sep 7, 2005
    Lanna: Nice update.

Up for some action, huh? let's hope Dooku doesn't get wind of it and that the mine really is empty when you blow it up.

well I'd rather deal with Dooku than who does pop up, but we can hope right? [face_worried]

Not to mention Obi-Wan agreeing to the plan, so the two of you don't have to sneak away and do is secretly.

Obi would probably say the plan is reckless. :p

-------------
    Here's the next update.
    -------------

Chapter Twenty

I walked through the forest, it was just beginning to turn to day. I sensed a presence following me, but it was all too familiar to worry about. Apparently Anakin hadn?t wanted me to walk around alone on a Separatist filled planet. I wasn?t worried, but I did appreciate his concern. It either means that he doesn?t trust me and thinks I?m going to warn the Separatists or that he?s concerned for my safety. I am just a Padawan after all. An emotion prone, not exactly calm, Padawan. Or am I no longer a Padawan since my Master is probably in the next galaxy by now? Am I just a random person with Jedi training now? Suddenly another presence entered my perception, but as soon as it was there it was gone again. I tried to find it again, but couldn?t.

?I really think you should return to camp,? I heard Anakin say as he came up behind me.

?Maybe,? I said. ?You didn?t happen to feel another presence did you??

?Yeah, but it disappeared,? Anakin said. ?That?s why I think we should get back to camp.?

I took a last look around and turned to face Anakin. ?That presence was familiar,? I said. ?But I guess now?s not the time to worry about it. We have to go over the plan with Master Kenobi.?

Anakin gestured for me to lead the way back. I walked ahead, still trying to find where that presence went to. ?So Anakin, why were you following me anyway?? I asked.

?Master Tachi and Obi-Wan thought it?d be best in case something happened.? he replied.

?I see,? I said. Then I just stopped walking. I felt Anakin come to a stop right behind me.

?What?s wrong?? he asked.

?I just remembered where I recognized that presence from,? I said looking at him.

My eyes were wide and he got the picture. We dashed off toward camp at top speed. Naturally he was faster than me, being more capable of using the Force to boost his speed and having longer legs. I was able to keep fairly close though, thanks to all the running I?ve done in my life. I managed to keep him in my sights the whole way back. When we reached camp we burst through the bushes, into the clearing. The place looked just as we had left it, except for the fact that no one was there.

"Darn it!" I growled. I scanned the area, in search of any sign of who was behind this.

I caught sight of a shiny object on the ground and went over to where it was. I crouched next to it and picked it up, examining it. It was a coin with a pyramid on one side and the other side had two red lightsabers crossing each other with a cracked cube behind it. I recognized that symbol immediately. Remember mister nameless? Yes well he'll have a name now since mister nameless is too long and his name will probably be said sooner or later. The symbol was unmistakingly his, Ryukou's.

"Alright," I heard Anakin saying. He then walked over, shoving something-probably a comlink-into his belt. "Master Windu is coming to aide in finding the others. We're to wait here until he arrives." He noticed the coin in my hand. "What'd you find?"

I handed the coin to him. "It was left behind by the one who's behind it. He's an old enemy of mine, Ryukou." I said. "The pyramid on the back was something the Sith used and he was very similar to them. He used their things allot or rather things similar to them. The red lightsabers crossing across the cracked cube on the front was suppose to symbolize the destruction of the Jedi at the Sith's hands. He's very dangerous, so I think we should wait for Master Windu. It'll be better to have a third party with us. Somehow I don'

14. BloodRaven77

BloodRaven77 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 19, 2005
    Oh man this was a really a really adorable, amusing, intense and touching tale! Its neat to see an outsiders perspective of the events of Outbound Flight (though I admire the determination to befriend C'Boath X__x). Not to mention hee getting to meet Obi-Wan heh you handled it alot better than I would have HAHAH I'd be drooling and stammering (haha

I loved that you mentioned the struggles of having to adjust to life away from the world you knew. Not to mention I thought it was cute how you and MAris were friends (loved the bunk bed heh i'm with top bunk is so much better!). The Halloween tale had me in stitches Anakin as Pikachu OMG! (rflol

Although I have to ask about the fox's. Are you a fan of Okami? Or Blood Will Tell? I just have to ask because both games focuses on the legends surrounding the Fox (and Nine Tails) or is it reference to Pokemon?

Loved too that scene between you and Anakin how you are discuss the matter of hatred. I thought it was sweet that you were there for him especially during this time ^^

15. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    Okay, so I have no clue about that ryukou guy. :oops:

"I have an idea, but I can't be a hundred percent sure," I said, walking over.

"How?" Anakin asked, being skeptical.

"I wasn't just sitting there you know," I said smirking.

Take that, Chosen One!:p
    She can use the Force, too, you know.

?It?s not about defeating you,? I said. ?All I need is to distract you long enough for the others to save Obi-Wan and Siri and get out.

=D=

If I die doing so, I don?t care as long as they don?t.?

:oops: [face_worried]

16. JediMasterAmanda

Sep 7, 2005
    BloodRaven77: Oh man this was a really a really adorable, amusing, intense and touching tale! Its neat to see an outsiders perspective of the events of Outbound Flight (though I admire the determination to befriend C'Boath X__x). Not to mention hee getting to meet Obi-Wan heh you handled it alot better than I would have HAHAH I'd be drooling and stammering (haha

[face_laugh] I'm sure there was a drooling idiot somewhere inside me. Obi is awesome, though I gotta work on his persona a bit before I give him a big part.

I loved that you mentioned the struggles of having to adjust to life away from the world you knew. Not to mention I thought it was cute how you and MAris were friends (loved the bunk bed heh i'm with top bunk is so much better!). The Halloween tale had me in stitches Anakin as Pikachu OMG! (rflol

Yeah it's very difficult to adjust to such a dramatic change. Boring to crazy. x.x Yeah I thought Anakin in a Pikachu suit would be funny. Anakin's one of my favorites, but back when he was a Padawan he was so fun to mess with.

Although I have to ask about the fox's. Are you a fan of Okami? Or Blood Will Tell? I just have to ask because both games focuses on the legends surrounding the Fox (and Nine Tails) or is it reference to Pokemon?

I actually learned about the fox legends when looking up things from an anime called Naruto. I was doing some researching and came across the story behind NineTails. I also played Okami through like two or three times. 8-}

Loved too that scene between you and Anakin how you are discuss the matter of hatred. I thought it was sweet that you were there for him especially during this time ^^

Glad you liked that scene. I had difficulty writing it, cause for awhile I couldn't figure out what exactly my muse was saying to write for that scene.

Lanna: Okay, so I have no clue about that ryukou guy.

In short evil Sith who wants me dead and will kill any number of innocents just to do so. Once good, turned evil, was the closest thing to a Sith we can have in our world, when we ended up in the GFFA I imagine he got some training from someone and became Sith. He'll be making lots of trouble for me once a certain chapter comes around, not sure what chapter that'll be though.

Take that, Chosen One!:p
    She can use the Force, too, you know.

[face_laugh] Sad thing is I can see you saying that to him if you were there. [face_laugh] Just a question but, do you have something against Anakin?

Glad you enjoyed it. When I wrote it I wasn't sure if people would like it since it's just a bunch of talking.
    ---------
    Here's the next update
    ---------

Chapter Twenty-One

I watched Ryukou's every move, if he blinked I didn't miss it. He came at me, lightsaber flaring in an attack pattern. I brought my lightsaber up and blocked the blow that would've sliced me in two. Master Windu swiped his lightsaber, aiming for Ryukou's left arm. Ryukou quickly move his lightsaber to block. I took a swing, but Ryukou leapt away and I had to stop in mid swing to avoid hitting Master Windu.

"What's the matter?" Ryukou taunted. "I know you both are better than that."

As much as he intended it to anger us, it didn't. I ignored Ryukou's taunts as Master Windu and I kept fighting. The battle was a flurry of lightsabers, the air filled with purple and red light. Master Windu had to save my butt a few times, about five or six, but other than that I managed to keep up. I'm not sure how long the battle lasted, but I ended up covered in sweat and exhausted. I'm positive Master Windu noticed, because he took on more of the offensive, letting me fall back into a more defensive role.

Ryukou backed away a few meters and stood there, that malevolent smile on his face. "Well it was fun, but I must be going," he said. He reached his hand out and sent a Force wave our way.

I was flung back and I ended up rolling off the edge of the cliff that we ended up being near. It had been not far from the mountain. A

17. BloodRaven77

Dec 19, 2005
    Okay I have to say I loved that fight you and Master Windu kicking butt!!! Thats so cool! Not that I've ever secretly wanted to kick some butt with Mace or anything >_> <_<

Though I got ot admit that bit where you both slipped off the cliff *shivers* That was freaky not that I'm utterly terrified fo heights or anything but the imagery certainly sent chills down my spine heh

I'm curious about this cave now :cackle: Something tells me Mace and your journey out is not going to be simple or without some excitement!

*waits eagerly for some more* <3

18. JediKaren

JediKaren Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 26, 2007
    I love your stories!

19. Darth_Leia_6669

Apr 26, 2003
    Haha, I'm back to say that I'm still enjoying this rather convoluted story of yours. I don't think that we've heard the last about Outbound Flight even if you are now rushing to destroy some mine now. I am definitely looking to see how this all connects up! Great Job!

6669 [face_devil]

20. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    Wonder what Ryukou'is after. First he fights you then he vanishes. Almost gives you a kick in the rear into the caves, too.[face_thinking]
    It's a trap? [face_worried]

21. JediMasterAmanda

Sep 7, 2005
    BloodRaven77: Okay I have to say I loved that fight you and Master Windu kicking butt!!! Thats so cool! Not that I've ever secretly wanted to kick some butt with Mace or anything

Yeah I know what you mean. ;)

Though I got ot admit that bit where you both slipped off the cliff *shivers* That was freaky not that I'm utterly terrified fo heights or anything but the imagery certainly sent chills down my spine heh

I gotcha there. I'm afraid of falling from heights myself, but am not in any way shape or form afraid of heights.

I'm curious about this cave now :cackle: Something tells me Mace and your journey out is not going to be simple or without some excitement!

I am sure Mace and mine adventures are not quite done yet. Who knows where this story will take us? [face_whistling]

*waits eagerly for some more* <3

Oh how many stories have I done that with. [face_blush] More is here

JediKaren: I love your stories!

Thanks! :D

Darth_Leia Haha, I'm back to say that I'm still enjoying this rather convoluted story of yours. I don't think that we've heard the last about Outbound Flight even if you are now rushing to destroy some mine now. I am definitely looking to see how this all connects up!

*had to look up convoluted* nice to know my story is having convultions. [face_laugh] I dunno if Outbound Flight will reappear or not.

Great Job!

thanks!

Lanna: Wonder what Ryukou'is after. First he fights you then he vanishes. Almost gives you a kick in the rear into the caves, too.
    It's a trap?

Well, the only thing known for sure is that he wants me to ultimately end up dead, not due to natural causes. He does have a tendency to never be able to finish a fight though, which kinda makes him less of a threat than he would be. [face_thinking] As for the trap...well you'll find out.

------------
    Yay update day! And this time it's still on my flash drive so I can update now rather than later!
    ------------

Chapter Twenty-Two

I sighed as we walked through the cave's tunnels. It was dark, but for awhile I could see due to the light from small holes in the ceiling. Now there were no holes for light to breakthrough and penetrate the darkness. I shuddered, I hated the dark. When I was young I had been afraid of the dark and even though I had long since gotten rid of that fear, I still hated it. Something about the dark just sent chills down my spine and caused things to freak me out that usually wouldn't. I heard a small growling sound and swallowed, trying to ignore it. But the growling got louder and I sensed a menacing presence not far ahead. I stopped and sensed Master Windu stop next to me. He put a hand on my shoulder. I looked over even though I could barely make out where he was in the darkness.

"Are you ok?" he asked. I shook my head, but then remembered it was too dark for him to see the motion.

"Not really," I said. "I hate the dark, it does strange things to me. Little things that normally would never bother me become a reason to be wary and it's harder to let go of fears. Even though I got over my fear of it a long time ago, it still affects me."

"It'll be alright, you aren't alone," Master Windu said. He squeezed my shoulder to comfort me and then let his hand drop to his side. "But let's shed a little light on our surroundings." He took out his lightsaber and activated it, filling the space with a purple glow and giving me a sense of peace. The glow revealed a couple of odd things not far ahead. One of them roared, alerting the others of our presence.

"Oh that's not good," I said, the sense of peace fleeing from me. I looked behind us and some more came from around a corner. "What are they?" I asked.

"*Terentateks," Master Windu said as I took out my lightsaber and activated it. The purple glow grew brighter. "Their skin is lightsaber resistant except for the back of their neck and they feed on Force-sensitive beings."

"Some luck running into them,

22. BloodRaven77

Dec 19, 2005
    Oh man talk about a show down! I love how you and Mace are kicking butt! I thought it was so sweet too how he was in his own way comforting you about the dark. I love Mace he's made of win!

Though now i'm all curious to learn just how these cloaked figures are and how you two are going to dodge them! O_O!

*waits eagerly for more*

23. JediMasterAmanda

Sep 7, 2005
    BloodRaven77: Oh man talk about a show down! I love how you and Mace are kicking butt! I thought it was so sweet too how he was in his own way comforting you about the dark. I love Mace he's made of win!

I'm glad you enjoyed it. And yes, Mace is definitely made of win. He's just plain awesome. Unfortunately though he's not entirely in this chapter or the next...and the one after barely has him, but he'll regain his very important role after that.

Though now I'm all curious to learn just how these cloaked figures are and how you two are going to dodge them! O_O!

Cloaked figures, cloaked figures. Yeah I seem to run into these cloaked figures alot don't I? I guess we'll find out. ;)

*waits eagerly for more*

The wait is over my friend. :)

-----------
    All my readers disappeared..even Lanna...that makes me sad. Oh well, the story must go on! Here's Chatper Twenty-Three!
    -----------

Chapter Twenty-Three

I was walking, except it wasn?t a normal walk. The scene was all black and felt eerie and dark, it was as if all light was shut out. Suddenly the darkness lifted and I was in a building, looked like a research room. Master Windu was next to me and we were looking around.

?What is this place?? I asked, examining a shelve full of vials of some kind of red liquid.

?I am not sure Padawan, but it appears we have stumbled onto a conspiracy,? Master Windu said.

?I?d say,? I said, moving toward the center of the room. I accessed a computer terminal and my hands flew across the keys.

?Master, I think you should see this,? I said.

Suddenly the scene disappeared and was replaced by another. This time we were on the planet of Ryloth, I recognized it from my studies. Master Windu and I sat with a Twi?lek, discussing something. The scene changed again, this time it turned into a battle field. I ran, leading a group of clones in a battle against...clones? No wait, they were different, not Kaminoan clones, but then what clones were they. They?re armor was a dark grey and their visors were a glowing red, and I sensed evilness emanating from them. I cut one down and it revealed that they were not living beings, but machines. I reached down and picked up a red crystal shard from the fallen droid-thing, that explains the sense of evilness from them. I threw the shard down and joined back in the fight.

My eyes flew open, I was breathing fast, but quickly slowed it down. I shut my eyes again against the blinding headache that resounded in my head. I breathed in and clenched my teeth as a sharp pain came from my side. Instinctively I grabbed my side with my left hand and realized that it had been bandaged. I clenched my right hand, before I remembered that it had been cut off. I unclenched it and brought it in front of my face, opening my eyes to look at it. A mechanical replacement had been attached to my upper arm. Half my right arm was now no longer flesh. I folded and unfolded the fingers of the hand, it was just like using my old hand. Making a frustrated sound, I slammed the hand onto the ground, only to hear the sound of metal clanking on stone.

The cell I was in was so dark that I could barely see. A tiny bit of light entered from a small window near the ceiling, which was much higher then I was tall. One of those annoyances of being short is that, even when you know a normal sized human wouldn?t reach something, you felt even more short when you couldn?t reach said thing. I struggled to my feet, but quickly sat down again when the pain in my side returned. Where was I? I remembered the cave and the terentateks. I remembered the figure who had cut my hand off, but I didn?t remember how I got here. For the first time since I had first arrived in the GFFA, I had no idea of any possible course this could go. I crawled to a corner and curled into a ball. I wondered if anyone was looking for me, I hadn?t been in this particular time period that long. I closed my eyes and reached out with my senses.

<<Kamahuki?>> an all too familiar voic

24. BloodRaven77

Dec 19, 2005
    Oh man if only Mace knew where you were not to mention who is interrogating you! (faint)

I have to say Palpatine's little trick was pretty dirty! What a beast! >__< Then again given who we're talking about I'm not really surprised -___-;;

That was neat too the vision of the strange droids, not to mention pretty intense! I'm curious to know how they used the crystals and what role they will play later on!

I'm also looking forward to reading about how your going to get out of this mess (faint) Oiy and here I thought I had bad days lol

25. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    Um, I fogort the last chapter. :oops:
    Is sitting on a mountin in the Vorgese mountains an excuse? [face_batting]

But Windy! Er, Master Windu!

[face_laugh] Good that it's dark and he's busy. I can imagine 'Windy' to sit well with him. [face_laugh]

Uh-oh. Loosing your hand must hurt.
    *ouch*

And now your in the hands of Sidious.
    Just as well that Ryukou wants to kill you himself, he might inadvertedly free you from Palps.[face_thinking]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.