main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga ~The Real Reason For My Last Disappearance...~ COMPLETED 07-23

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by JediMasterAmanda, Jul 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediMasterAmanda

JediMasterAmanda Jedi Master star 5

Sep 7, 2005
    BloodRaven77: Oh man if only Mace knew where you were not to mention who is interrogating you! (faint)

Yeah it is quite a predicament I'm in ain't it? :oops:

I have to say Palpatine's little trick was pretty dirty! What a beast! >__< Then again given who we're talking about I'm not really surprised -___-;;

Yeah Palps is evil. There's not much I'd put past him, if anything at all.

That was neat too the vision of the strange droids, not to mention pretty intense! I'm curious to know how they used the crystals and what role they will play later on!

To be truthful, I'm not sure how they will come into the story. They'll have a role that's all I know, which is not anymore than what you readers know. So we'll see when the time comes. ;)

I'm also looking forward to reading about how your going to get out of this mess (faint) Oiy and here I thought I had bad days lol

Yeah our bad days here can seem like a walk in the park compared to being captive to Sith. [face_worried]

Lanna:Um, I fogort the last chapter.
    Is sitting on a mountin in the Vorgese mountains an excuse?

Yes that is a good excuse. What is it with mountains and no internet? :confused:

Good that it's dark and he's busy. I can imagine 'Windy' to sit well with him.

I imagine it didn't. Hopefully he forgets about that. [face_worried]

Uh-oh. Loosing your hand must hurt.
    *ouch*

At least when it's cut off by a Lightsaber it does. Of course I'm sure it does with other tools too.

And now your in the hands of Sidious.
    Just as well that Ryukou wants to kill you himself, he might inadvertedly free you from Palps.

Who knows? [face_thinking] I suppose it could happen, though the likelyhood is slim. :(

-----------------------
    I may be on leave, but I'm not gonna forsake updating. So here's this weeks update.
    -----------------------

Chapter Twenty-Four

When I woke up, the plate and cup, along with the mess, were gone, replaced by a second helping of the same thing. I ignored the presence of them and rolled onto my back. My side still hurt badly otherwise I would?ve switch position to where I was laying on that side. How long had it been since I had first arrived in the galaxy? A month? No it was slightly longer than that. Maybe a month and a week. Wow in only three days it would be Christmas time. I hoped I would be able to get out of this mess before then. I wonder what the Council would say if I asked them if I could organize a Christmas party for the Order and maybe some other people who'd want to come. It was a thought, but I couldn?t just ignore the holiday celebrating Jesus?s birth, not with my beliefs anyway.

I sighed. Of course all that was assuming that I?d be rescued before then. Master Windu said they would find me, but it was hard telling how long it would take. For all I knew, they could still be arguing over whether I was worth it or not. I sighed again and just stared at the ceiling, the light from the small window hitting my face. If only I could climb up, I might be able to squeeze through it. It was just big enough that I?d be able to, but there were no handhelds in the walls that I?d be able to use. Whoever built this facility made sure prisoners would not be able to escape. The door opened, but I didn?t move a muscle. Maybe if I just lay there, they?d think I died.

?You really should eat,? a voice said, judging from the sound of it they were about my age. So much for that theory.

?Meh,? I said throwing my left hand up and then dropping it back down. ?I don?t care.?

I heard a sigh. ?Jedi,? he muttered.

I sat up and glared. ?Hey don't insult Jedi!? I said. Now that I was sitting up, I noticed that it was indeed a boy about my own age. He had messy dark brown hair and green eyes. He was dressed in blue Mandalorian armor, and a helmet was tucked underneath his arm. He raised his eyebrow and I realized I had been staring for half a minute. I quickly shook my head.

?What do

2. BloodRaven77

BloodRaven77 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 19, 2005
    Oh man the mental image of the jedi celebrating Christmas had me snickering. I hope you go through with it hehehe that would make for such a hilarious if not sweet tale.

I have no idea who Tsuyo is but he certainly sounds like such a sweetheart. I'm so glad that you have the Mandalorians in your tale I've been getting into them recently with the clones and I think its great that you portray them so well. He really does sound like a guardian angel. I can't wait to read more about him and your friendship.

*Waits eagerly for the grand rescue* XD Separtatists better watch out! heheheh

3. MsLanna

MsLanna Jedi Master star 6

Jul 8, 2005
    Uh, I can't think how trying to stay a Christian would work in the GFFA. Either you'd have to become a prophet and spread the word, or it'll die with you. [face_thinking]

Yay for Mandos!
    There can never be too many of those in a story.:D

4. JediMasterAmanda

Sep 7, 2005
    BloodRaven77: Oh man the mental image of the Jedi celebrating Christmas had me snickering. I hope you go through with it hehehe that would make for such a hilarious if not sweet tale.

Well you'll see in a couple chapters. Not this one though. I gotta be rescued first obviously. ;)

I have no idea who Tsuyo is but he certainly sounds like such a sweetheart. I'm so glad that you have the Mandalorians in your tale I've been getting into them recently with the clones and I think its great that you portray them so well. He really does sound like a guardian angel. I can't wait to read more about him and your friendship.

Thanks. I'm never really sure about if I portray Mandos right. But I guess they're all different, so there's a slim chance of portraying them wrong. I think Mandos are cool and all, but I'm not used to writing them. I've never even written the Fetts before. :eek:

*Waits eagerly for the grand rescue* XD Separtatists better watch out! heheheh

Indeed they better. [face_peace]

Lanna: Uh, I can't think how trying to stay a Christian would work in the GFFA. Either you'd have to become a prophet and spread the word, or it'll die with you.

I'm surrounded by non-believers and people who say they believe, but don't act like it all the time, so it won't be anything new to me to have people not know much, if anything, of what it's about. Just because I'm the only one, doesn't mean I have to abandon my beliefs. They're part of who I am after all and that won't change due to location. To abandon them would be, in and of itself, for me would be an easy way to fall.

Yay for Mandos!
    There can never be too many of those in a story.

Everyone likes Mandos! :p
    ----------------------
    Update time! [face_dancing]
    ----------------------

Chapter Twenty-Five

When I awoke, I was already not in my cell. I was suspended in midair by that thing that Dooku used to hold Obi-Wan in AOTC. I looked up to see that I was alone in the room. Unfortunately that didn?t last, General Grievous walked into the room, flanked by two of his magna guards. I watched as he walked over, the mechanical servos echoing in the room. I kept myself from glaring when he stopped in front of me.

?Well, well if it isn?t the Jedi,? he said and paused to cough. ?You?d better not get any ideas, Jedi.? He pointed a mechanical finger at me to emphasis his point.

?I don?t need any,? I said smirking. ?The only thing I need to do is survive.?

?You won?t...? another coughing spell. ?Survive for long, Jedi scum.?

?You really should get that checked out you know,? I said feigning concern.

?You?d better watch it, Jedi. Or you?ll find yourself on the receiving end of my lightsabers.? He coughed again.

?Really?? I said, raising my eyebrow. ?Would one of those lightsabers be purple??

?What kind of person wields a purple lightsaber?? Grievous said incredulously.

?I?ll take that as no,? I sighed. Where was my lightsaber? I didn't like the idea of never seeing it again, I had worked hard to build that thing back on Outbound Flight.

Needless to say, the whole meeting was basically us arguing and me being tortured. If I could?ve I would?ve kicked Grievous, but as it was my feet were bond. I hated the predicament and wondered how long it was until midday. After Grievous left I was alone, still hanging in midair. I lacked any energy I had left and could barely keep my eyes open. I yawned as droids entered the room to ?guard? me and I caught sight of movement outside the window. I saw Obi-Wan peek in and then he turned, possibly talking with someone. It must?ve been midday as suddenly the glass broke and Anakin appeared in the room. He sliced down the droids as Obi-Wan and some clones joined him.

?About time you showed up,? I said sarcastically. I saw Obi-Wan smirk at my try at humor as Anakin accessed a panel. I heard some noise outside and then Tsuyo entered the room.

?Coast is clear until we?re spotted. My cover?s blown

5. BloodRaven77

Dec 19, 2005
    Loved the Confrontation with Grievious how you were looking to give him a good kick and the 'dream teams' rescue of you! Heh I love Obi-Wan's smart remarks hehehe How you guys were all going out lightsabers blazing! *high5*

Once more have to say I love Tyuso that guys' so sweet. I feel bad his cover got blown.

Though I wonder what it was that you caught if its a bio-weapon or something? o_O; I wonder if anyone else will catch it? *waits eagerly to find out* Though I have to say I'm a little envious of the ending hehe being caught by strong arms *envisions its Mace or Obi-Wan---*drools* hehehhee

6. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    Gah, at least you're free again.
    Still, Obi could have had hurried a bit more and spared you teh torture.[face_not_talking]

Heeey, no Mandos?:_|
    ;)

7. JediMasterAmanda

Sep 7, 2005
    BloodRaven77: Loved the Confrontation with Grievious how you were looking to give him a good kick and the 'dream teams' rescue of you! Heh I love Obi-Wan's smart remarks hehehe How you guys were all going out lightsabers blazing! *high5*

Yeah, unfortunately I didn't get to kick him. But there'll be more opportunities. ;) *high fives back* Glad you liked it. :)

Once more have to say I love Tyuso that guys' so sweet. I feel bad his cover got blown.

You spelled his name wrong! It's "Tsuyo" not "Tyuso"! But yeah it is sad that his cover with blown.

Though I wonder what it was that you caught if its a bio-weapon or something? o_O; I wonder if anyone else will catch it? *waits eagerly to find out* Though I have to say I'm a little envious of the ending hehe being caught by strong arms *envisions its Mace or Obi-Wan---*drools* hehehhee

A bio-weapon? No it's not quite that bad. I don't know who caught me, I was unconcious. :(

Lanna: Gah, at least you're free again.
    Still, Obi could have had hurried a bit more and spared you teh torture.

Aww cut him some slack. It's not his fault Separatist bases are well fortified. :p

Heeey, no Mandos?

Tsuyo was in it, if ever so small. This chapter wasn't really focusing on Tsuyo and myself's friendship. There will be future episodes in which he has a bigger part, promise. ;)

-----------------
    Yay Friday! This one is one of the longer ones. I'm happy I could get a long chapter. :)
    -----------------

Chapter Twenty-Six

I was floating in a large white area. I felt like I was in water, but could breath. I swam forward and then stopped as I saw a scene forming in front of me. It was of me standing in front of the Jedi Council, and let me tell you they didn't exactly give me a warm welcome. It was worse than Anakin's first meeting with them. I was vaguely aware that they thought I was dangerous. Now there's something I highly disagreed with. I didn't see any details though.

"You don't belong here," a voice said, but it wasn't any of them. The voice was familiar, but I couldn't place it. It continued speaking. "You're not fit to be a Jedi, or anything else for that matter. Go back to where you belong."

The image of the Council dissipated, but not before I heard someone murmur that it wasn't that they thought I was dangerous, but rather they thought I was in danger. Go me, I misinterpret things even in dreams...or visions..or whatever this was. I was vaguely aware of a presence pulling at my conscious mind, urging me to follow it. It was so insistent that in the end I did....

I woke up to see dim lights overhead. As I stared at them I realized they weren't really that dim, I was just having a difficult time waking up. That was one weird dream...of course it was only one in many I had had over the time I was asleep. I wondered how long it had been since the stuff on that planet. I asked and was informed that it had only been a day and a half. I sighed with relief before I realized it was actually a long time to be unconscious. Master Windu, Anakin and Obi-Wan were all at my bedside....wow what a scene. If I had been a huge fan-girl type person, I'm sure I would've fainted from seeing three of my favorite characters at once.

"What happened anyway?" I asked, rubbing my forehead with my hand.

"You came down with the Myrkrian flu," a new Jedi said. They turned out to be Healer Bant, a Mon Calamarian Jedi Healer. I would never see sea food in the same light again, I knew. I never liked eating it to begin with, but I doubt I'd even be able to look at it now. "Normally it just gives people the sniffles, but since your immune system isn't used to it you got a high fever."

"Well that's nice," I said with a sigh in my voice. "Even in a galaxy far, far away from home I contract colds and flues." I sighed. "Well at least it wasn't anything life threatening. Granted I never do come down with anything life threatening." I cocked m

8. BloodRaven77

Dec 19, 2005
    Aww I just loved the interaction between you and Mace. He's so much like a father figure I'm so glad that you're able to be his padawan! *high5* I thought the Christmas party was really cute! Loved the gift you received from Tsuyo (got the spelling right this time heh). He's such a sweet heart not that I think he's crushing you or anything *shifty eyes* lol

Have to say though my favorite part was the discussion you had with Mace. The advice he gives and how he helps you deal with your emotions. I really love him as a jedi Master. I'm not used to seeing him as a fatherly character but he's great at it! <3

*waits eagerly to read more*

9. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    Waking up to a Christmas party sound like fun. And I hope they gave you some shots against the most wide-spread flues. There must be a million of those in the GFFA.8-}

Lets hope the Jedi will now do something about Palps. I mean, they have to, don't they?[face_worried]
    Padawan to Mace? Well, at least you like it. I wouldn't. ;)

10. JediMasterAmanda

Sep 7, 2005
    BloodRaven77: Aww I just loved the interaction between you and Mace. He's so much like a father figure I'm so glad that you're able to be his padawan! *high5*

Well I always pictured Mace having a fatherly side. Especially since he viewed Depa as a daughter. It made me so sad when I found out what happened to her. :_| I was tempted to become someone else's Padawan, but then I couldn't get Mace to smile or explore his softer side that I've always seen him having.

I thought the Christmas party was really cute! Loved the gift you received from Tsuyo (got the spelling right this time heh). He's such a sweet heart not that I think he's crushing you or anything *shifty eyes* lol

Congrats! You spelled his name right! :p Tsuyo? Crushing on me? Funny I think I remember someone else saying something like that *cough*Anakin*cough*...Am I blind to something here? :confused:

Have to say though my favorite part was the discussion you had with Mace. The advice he gives and how he helps you deal with your emotions. I really love him as a Jedi Master. I'm not used to seeing him as a fatherly character but he's great at it! <3

Yeah Master Windu is awesome. He's not often accredited to his softer side, but I always believed he has one. Of course we still need to do something about his lack of humor...[face_thinking]

*waits eagerly to read more*

No worries, it'll be on time as always. Hopefully I'll remember to update before school though, so much to do at school tomorrow you know. Ahsoka is in this chapter!

Lanna: Waking up to a Christmas party sound like fun. And I hope they gave you some shots against the most wide-spread flues. There must be a million of those in the GFFA.

Yes Christmas was fun. Oh shots? Lets see....*runs off and comes back* No worries. :D

Lets hope the Jedi will now do something about Palps. I mean, they have to, don't they?

Yes, lets hope. If you ask me, yes they do have to. Mace believes so too, but I can't say anymore lest I give away spoilers.

Padawan to Mace? Well, at least you like it. I wouldn't.

Well you only know the hard Mace don't you. I have a knack for seeing when people have a softness beneath the hardness so I've always liked Mace. He's actually kind of a role model for me, I've looked up to him every since I watch TPM in theatre. I think I actually had a crush on him when I was younger and foolishly got crushes on fictional characters....which was rather odd considering how large of an age gap that was, but anyway....

------------
    A/N: The update will come in the morning tomorrow if things go as planned and by normal circumstances. I shouldn't gain any mission or anything that would prevent me from updating when I wake up so. ;)

11. JediMasterAmanda

Sep 7, 2005
    A/N: The events of the dream at the beginning of this chapter may or may not be true, because I don't remember much of when I was real little. Anyway here is the update:
    ---------

Chapter Twenty-Seven

I was floating in the air, watching a scene play before me. It was a memory it seemed;

I was sitting at home on my computer, typing. On the screen I saw one of the chat rooms I was once part of, but quite going to a long time ago. What was happening brought up old feelings I had thought were buried forever underneath a sea of mental and emotional shields. An old friend turned evil and dark, not listening to a word I would say. A role play battle that I lost whether I won or lost in the actuality of the fight, he still had fallen and I had lost a good friend. Another scene unfolded before my eyes, this one did not involve the computer. It did involve, however, something in and of itself that felt like betrayal.

It had been a very very long time ago, longer ago than the previous scene. This one was back in my kindergarten, possibly the beginning of my first grade, year. I was in the playground, alone, as I always was, playing solitarily without a friend in sight not that long before. This particular day had been different though, but how I knew these things were beyond me, I didn?t recall these things while awake and I consciously knew this was only a dream. But on this particular scene, I was with someone, who looked remarkably like that Ryukou guy, one of the few people I remember from back then.

?So what ya wanna do today Tak?? he asked. Tak had been a nickname of his for me, a nickname of a nickname. He had been calling me Takai the previous days and it had shortened to Tak.

?Stop calling me that already,? the young version of me said, a slight edge to my tone. ?It?s not my name.?

?It will be, once you join the Acolytes,? the young Ryukou said.

?Join them I won?t!? the young me said firmly, stomping her, my, foot on the ground. I was young and with dyslexia I talked like Yoda a lot more back then than I do now with my ability to hide that same dyslexia that still causes me issues with more than just speech.

?Aww come on friend,? the young Ryukou whined. I noted he never called me by my actual name. He either called my Takai, or Tak, or ?friend?. ?It?ll be great.?

?I don?t see how the dark could be anywhere near great,? the young me said stubbornly. As a child I had been utterly terrified of the dark, how I could stand Ryukou, I didn?t know. Of course he did tend to keep his aura hidden so I didn?t sense it, in what little capacity I could at the time.

?Come on just try it,? the young Ryukou said and before the young me could answer I was dragged away.

What he showed me that day, was not something I liked. I, the me of today floating above the scene, spotted a familiar person nearby. Mace Windu floated over to me. ?It seems the Force is showing us something,? he said and looked at me with that look that said ?Tell me what this is about.?.

?This is from my childhood,? I said. ?Something I previously had not remembered. If you don?t mind I?m gonna follow the young versions of me and Ryukou, I want to know what happened. Even though I have a feeling I won?t like it.?

?I?m here for a reason, so I'll come with you," Mace said.

"If you want," I said, shrugging as we floated down to the ground.

We quickly half walked-half jogged to follow close behind the younger versions of myself and of Ryukou. As we seemed to get close to where Ryukou was dragging my five or six year old self, the feeling that I wasn't going to like what it was grew. It reminded me of the feeling I had while reading Shatterpoint, knowing what was going to happen, but wishing what I knew was a lie. While reading that book, I had all but cried at the end. I definitely had felt like it, to cry for Master Windu because I knew he wouldn't and because I felt for him. I had a feeling I was about to find out why it's so easy for me to understand betrayal. I stopped before following the young me into a hidde

12. BloodRaven77

Dec 19, 2005
    Okay I lied haha had to read it now XD

I have to say I just freaking loved that dream how ethereal yet disturbing it was. Am curious now to know more about this Ryukou fellow and his master. I wonder if you'll be encountering him in this universe. Either way that was quite a chilling dream *shivers*

I loved how Master Windu steps in and helps you through it <3 That was so sweet. I loved the morning after too hehe he's all surprised that you still have an appetite. I love that he's your master thats so awesome it gives us the chance to see another side of him you normally don't see in the movies or the cartoons.

Loved the meeting with the council-am so glad you were able to give them the heads up though heh trying to convince Anakin to visit them should be fun! HAHA

Hee and Ahsoka! XD She's awesome! I loved how you ran into her having a scuffle with that twi'lek lol She's a cheeky one isn't she? HAHAH

13. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    So much ashppening, so many people.8-}
    Right now I am happy to be stuck on a lonely planet with but one parson. Well, almost.;)

He, Ahsoka is cute. Though I have no idea what that headdress stuff was about. Impossible unkowing about Togruta customs. :oops:
    Maybe things will become better now, with the council knowing so much. And it will be much better already if Anakin just gets his act together. Hope you can help him there. :D

14. JediMasterAmanda

Sep 7, 2005
    BloodRaven77:Okay I lied haha had to read it now XD

That's ok. :p I wait for responses just as eagerly as you wait for updates

I have to say I just freaking loved that dream how ethereal yet disturbing it was. Am curious now to know more about this Ryukou fellow and his master. I wonder if you'll be encountering him in this universe. Either way that was quite a chilling dream *shivers*

Yeah, the strange thing is that I've had multiple dream similar to that. Not necessarily the same things happening though. It was indeed a chilling dream.

I loved how Master Windu steps in and helps you through it <3 That was so sweet. I loved the morning after too hehe he's all surprised that you still have an appetite. I love that he's your Master that's so awesome it gives us the chance to see another side of him you normally don't see in the movies or the cartoons.

Yup. Mace is awesome at almost everything.

Loved the meeting with the council-am so glad you were able to give them the heads up though heh trying to convince Anakin to visit them should be fun! HAHA

Oh yeah...fun. :p

Hee and Ahsoka! XD She's awesome! I loved how you ran into her having a scuffle with that Twi'lek lol She's a cheeky one isn't she? HAHAH

Yeah. Ahsoka's cool. She is indeed 'cheeky'. :p

Lanna:So much happening, so many people.
    Right now I am happy to be stuck on a lonely planet with but one person. Well, almost.

I'd rather be surrounded by people than with a crazy person like C'Boath. Of course I do like to have some time alone.

He, Ahsoka is cute. Though I have no idea what that headdress stuff was about. Impossible unkowing about Togruta customs.

You can go here to learn about the Headdress.

Maybe things will become better now, with the Council knowing so much. And it will be much better already if Anakin just gets his act together. Hope you can help him there.

Yeah, hopefully. That's the plan, but we all know plans don't always go the way we want them to.
    -----------------
    I just realized that my flash drive got left at my grandma's, so I won't be able to update until later on today, possibly tomorrow....:(

15. JediMasterAmanda

Sep 7, 2005
    Yay, I was able to get my flash drive! So I can still update on time...almost...it is still Friday right?
    -----------

Chapter Twenty-Eight

As I continued to look for Anakin, I was still in a rather good mood from my encounter with Ahsoka. Her name seemed to ring a bell but I couldn't quite place it. Ahsoka, Ahsoka....wait wasn't that the name of the youngling who became Anakin's Padawan? Oh yeah, that's where I've heard the name before. I had thought there was something familiar about the young Togruta. I chuckled to myself, she certainly was quite the youngling. With the making of such a new friend, I was that much more determined to make sure Order 66 didn't happen. I just hoped that the Council would come up with a way to deal with Palps soon. With every minute that passed, it was that much closer to the purge, that much closer to the possibility of Palps deciding to execute the order early.

"Hey Amanda!" I heard a voice call from behind me. I turned to see Anakin running up and stopped in my tracks. He stopped to catch his breath once he reached me.

"Hey Anakin, I was just looking for you," I said.

"I know, Obi-Wan told me," Anakin said. "He said it was urgent."

"Well it's not urgent urgent, but I guess it could be considered urgent," I said. "Anyway come with me, I 'd rather have this conversation somewhere a little more private. Master Yoda was gracious enough to allow me use of the Master's meditation chambers for this conversation."

"Why do I get the feeling Obi-Wan was behind this conversation and I'm not going to like it?" Anakin groaned as we started for a turbolift.

"Well it was initially Yoda's idea actually, but I was planning on having this conversation with you at some point, so don't go blaming Obi-Wan though I'm sure he agrees that the conversation needs to take place," I said. "As far as you liking it or not...I can't say."

"I noticed you don't always say 'Master' before referring to Master Yoda and Obi-Wan," Anakin said questioningly as we entered the turbolift.

"That's because I view them as friends," I said pressing the button for the floor the Master's quarters were on. "I realize it could be considered disrespectful, but to me, you can show respect without shoving a title behind someone's name. I respect them both greatly, I just don't always show it the way people usually do."

"I think I understand," Anakin said, nodding as the turbolift came to a stop.

We walked out of the turbolift and headed down the corridor. Master Yoda had told me the directions to the meditation chambers so I just had to remember them. Lets see turn left at the intersection with the bench, go to the furthest door on the right, and there it would be. Thankfully I remembered right and we got in without a problem. Admittedly it felt rather odd being in this predicament considering we were both Padawans and it was the younger of the two of us who was going to be giving the lecture. If my calculative mind was correct, it was almost a year after the Clone Wars began and Anakin was nineteen or twenty. I'm not sure when his birthday is. I'd have to ask him. Not counting today there was exactly thirty-three days until my own. Shoving the irrelevant thoughts aside, I sat on one of the round cushiony seats and waited as Anakin took the one across from mine.

"So what exactly is this about?" Anakin asked. I sighed trying to figure out how to start.

"You remember just after the Battle of Geonosis?" I asked and he nodded. "I know how you secretly got married to Padmé..erm...Senator Amidala."

"How?" Anakin asked half angered-half surprised by this revelation.

"From a different galaxy here," I said with a sad smile. "We had lots of legends of things that apparently have happened or might happen here."

"So why did you want to talk to me about it?" Anakin asked.

"Because it is my belief you should tell the Council of this," I said. I sensed the warring emotions this caused him. "You don't have to take my advice, but believe me when I say it's better to let them know than to

16. BloodRaven77

Dec 19, 2005
    Aww i'm glad that you were able to reach Anakin on the topic of PAdmé, nevermind the warning about Palpatine. Heh cute scene with the hot chocolate, makes me want some now too XD

HAve to say my favorite part was of Master Windu and you taking on Palpatine that was so epic!! XD And the truth is now out! Hee I can't wait to see read what happens next and learn how you found your way out of this intense if not frightening predictment.

17. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    So Anakin is coming out into the open with his marraige and Palps is uncovered, too. :D
    Go, Amanda!
    Soon there will be no Sidios left to destroy the galaxy. [face_dancing]

18. JediMasterAmanda

Sep 7, 2005
    BloodRaven77: Aww I'm glad that you were able to reach Anakin on the topic of Padmé, nevermind the warning about Palpatine.

I had to say something about Palps though. I mean he would've gone straight to him after making the decision had I not.

Heh cute scene with the hot chocolate, makes me want some now too XD

Yeah hot chocolate is good and I tend to act silly when enjoying it with friends I know will laugh with me rather than at me or get annoyed by it.

Have to say my favorite part was of Master Windu and you taking on Palpatine that was so epic!! XD

That's my favorite part of that chapter too. It was difficult to write though, because typically I'm not the best at writing fight scenes.

And the truth is now out! Hee I can't wait to see read what happens next and learn how you found your way out of this intense if not frightening predictment.

Indeed, the truth is out. Does being rescued count?

Lanna: So Anakin is coming out into the open with his marraige and Palps is uncovered, too.
    Go, Amanda!

Yeah, when it comes to sharing information I'm good at that. :p

Soon there will be no Sidious left to destroy the galaxy.

But how soon is soon? :oops:
    ----------------------------

Chapter Twenty-Nine

I woke up to the sound of groaning before I realized that it was me. I covered my eyes against the bright light as I tried to remember what had happened. Images flashed in my head. Mace, the device, lightsabers, Sidious, blaster fire, lightning. At that moment it was all a blur clumped in my mind by the vague awareness of reality. I sensed a very worried presence by me and I sighed.

"Why are you here Tsuyo?" I asked.

"You know," Tsuyo said. I shook my head and so he answered anyway. "I was worried about you."

"How long are you going to play guardian angel?" I mumbled. "This isn't the Separatist prison anymore."

"Yes, but you seem to have a knack for finding trouble," Tsuyo said.

"You can say that again," I said. "What happened after I blacked out? Did Palpatine get arrested or what?"

"No, he got away," Tsuyo said. "We were able to get you and all the Masters that were involved in the fight here in time though. No one died, but Master Kolar does have a nasty scar on the side of his face."

I sat up immediately upon remembering the scene of Master Windu getting blasted into the wall and falling unconscious. "Where's Master Windu?" I asked frantically. "How is he?"

"He will be fine, should wake up in an hour," a voice said. I turned to see Healer Bant, accompanied by a green skinned girl. Probably Barriss Offee, Mirilian Jedi Knight and also a healer.

"You should get some rest yourself," Barriss said.

They checked my vitals and applied fresh bacta patches and bandages to my wounds and then left with the instruction to rest. After a few minutes I sent Tsuyo away so I could be alone. Once he was gone, I swung my legs off the bed and found my way to where Master Windu lay on a bed on the opposite side of the room. I sat down in a chair next to his bed and just sat there. The Jedi Master had been so kind to me and showed me a side he probably hadn't shown since Depa fell to the Darkside and then into a coma. I had completely expected Master Windu to be one of the ones most against the continuation of my training. I sensed someone walk up beside me and I turned to see Master Fisto.

"You're worried about him," Master Fisto said as he pulled up a chair and sat beside me.

"Of course I am," I said. "He's my Master now and I do view him as a friend. I worry about friends."

"You know initially he was against you being trained," Master Fisto said.

"I couldn't tell, what changed?" I asked now looking at the Jedi Master beside me. I could hear sadness and weariness in my voice.

"Master Yoda said he sensed that you were in much danger from some dark forces, and that the Force was telling him that Master Windu might be the only person to be able to save you," Master Fisto said. "No one

19. BloodRaven77

Dec 19, 2005
    Aww I have to say I rather enjoy the friendship you have with Tsuyo. Even though you tease him for being a guardian angel he really does care and I find that rather sweet <3

Though I have to admit my favorite part of this tale was the interaction between you and Master Windu. How he speaks of how you became his padawan and his fears of failing a second time. You guys are such a great team.

I'm so relieved that Anakin came out about his marriage to PAdmé perhaps now the Council will understand the importance such relationships can have...Though I'm curious now to see what lies ahead for you and the gang!

20. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    So Palps got away. [face_frustrated]
    Get to Kal'buir and his extended network, his boys are all over the place, they should be able to fin that wrinkly scugger.:mad:

So, Mace got assigned?
    Well, at elast it's working out. Youda can be rather sneaky.[face_laugh]

21. JediMasterAmanda

Sep 7, 2005
    BloodRaven77: Aww I have to say I rather enjoy the friendship you have with Tsuyo. Even though you tease him for being a guardian angel he really does care and I find that rather sweet <3

Yeah, he does care. Even if it can get on my nerves. :p Perhaps I'm just too much of an independent person. [face_thinking]

Though I have to admit my favorite part of this tale was the interaction between you and Master Windu. How he speaks of how you became his padawan and his fears of failing a second time. You guys are such a great team.

Well we haven't really gone through any big trials yet. ;) I don't consider getting knocked unconscious by an evil Sith Lord a big enough trial to determine if we a good team or not for sure. Things will probably get rougher though.. [face_worried]

I'm so relieved that Anakin came out about his marriage to PAdmé perhaps now the Council will understand the importance such relationships can have...Though I'm curious now to see what lies ahead for you and the gang!

Maybe they will...unfortunately we won't find out yet. *sigh*

Lanna: So Palps got away.
    Get to Kal'buir and his extended network, his boys are all over the place, they should be able to find that wrinkly scugger.

The Skiratas huh? Might not be a bad idea to involve them.

So, Mace got assigned?
    Well, at elast it's working out. Yoda can be rather sneaky.

Yes, Yoda is sneaky indeed. One must wonder what exactly he's up to some times.
    ------------
    A/N: I know it's later in the day than usual, but here's the next update. Hope you like it.
    ------------

Chapter Thirty

When I woke up, I was once again in the bed that I had been in when I had initially woken up from unconsciousness. It was dark, so I guessed it was probably nighttime. I yawned and rolled over onto my side and tried to go back to sleep. I couldn't though and after just laying there for a bit, I heard voices. I concentrated on trying to hear them.

"She's awake?" a voice, that sounded like Mace's, said, surprised. I briefly wondered if I was the 'she', but then another thought hit me, it could be Depa.

"Come out of her coma she did," Master Yoda's familiar voice said, almost at a whisper. "Left she did, to Haruun Kal she went. Tried to stop her some Knights did. Dead they are." I swallowed my saliva and clenched my teeth to keep from revealing that I was awake.

"I'll go," Mace said. "She can't be allowed to roam free if she's still on the Darkside."

"Go alone you should not," Yoda said.

"I'm the only one who knows the planet and Depa well enough," Mace said.

I couldn't hear anymore of the conversation after that, but it was still a bit more time before Master Windu left the infirmary. I sat up as the door closed behind him and looked over at Yoda. The light had been turned on and I could the sad expression on his face. I blinked and looked between the door and Yoda until I finally shook my head and sighed. I swung my legs off the bed and got up off the bed. I got dressed and clipped my lightsaber to my belt.

"Where going are you?" Yoda finally asked when I picked up my survival bag.

"With Master Windu," I said and looked at Yoda with a sad expression. "I know it's dangerous, but he shouldn't go alone. Something's telling me to go, I don't know why, but I feel I must go."

"Hmph, care you do, about your Master's safety," Yoda said, his expression was still one of sadness.

"Yeah, but it's more than that," I said. "I dunno, I guess I kinda hope the Depa can still be saved. She's Master's old friend and old Padawan, I can't help but have that hope. Hope is something that I've always lived with. Without hope, I don't think I would've made it as long as I have."

"Contact me you can, if ever need help you do," Yoda said.

I nodded. "Thank you Master," I said. "May the Force be with you."

"And with you," Yoda said.

I didn't hesitate to jog out the door. I made my way quickly to the hangar, as fast as my feet could carry me. I felt I had

22. BloodRaven77

Dec 19, 2005
    I'm so glad you were able to convince Master Windu to let you come along. I have a feeling your presence will be needed in more ways than one. Once more loved the interaction between you and him how he tries to warn you about attachments, when its clear that he's forming a few himself ;)

I really loved the relationship thats formed between you and master Windu its so father and daughter or big bro little sis. Its too bad the jedi can't seem to see how healthy and necessary such relationships are!

*waits eagerly to find out how the confrontation goes* =D

23. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    Oh vey, rescue mission for a fallen Jedi. Doesn't sound good. [face_worried] At least, Yoda didn't tie you to the bed and ordered you to stay.:D

Leaving without the healers' okay?
    They'll chase you down and make you sign paperwork without end. Run, I say. Run!:p

24. JediMasterAmanda

Sep 7, 2005
    BloodRaven77: I'm so glad you were able to convince Master Windu to let you come along. I have a feeling your presence will be needed in more ways than one.

I'm not sure my presence will be so much as needed as it might be slightly helpful... [face_thinking]

Once more loved the interaction between you and him how he tries to warn you about attachments, when its clear that he's forming a few himself

Attachments can be dangerous, so one must be very careful who they form them with. I'd say I'm not very good at that...I get attached almost instantly to someone who I think of as a friend.

I really loved the relationship that's formed between you and Master Windu its so father and daughter or big bro little sis. Its too bad the Jedi can't seem to see how healthy and necessary such relationships are!

I think some of them get it, but I am not so sure about certain others... :oops:

Lanna: Oh vey, rescue mission for a fallen Jedi. Doesn't sound good.

Not so much rescue as capture....but either way it's not good.

At least, Yoda didn't tie you to the bed and ordered you to stay.

I think Master Yoda must know something that we currently do not know...

Leaving without the healers' okay?
    They'll chase you down and make you sign paperwork without end. Run, I say. Run!

Run? That's probably a good idea. I don't want to get trapped in the infirmary. [face_worried] I don't like hospitals! *flees from the healers*
    -------------------------
    A/N: Yays I got it done before the end of the day. It's shorter than I had intended it to be though, because I really wanted to get it posted on time. Hopefully next week I'll have a full blown chapter that contains some interesting bits of the storyline. On another note, with this chapter TRRFMLD is now 47,309 words long, not counting the Halloween Special since that had nothing to do with the story. It's nearing the 50,000 word mark which makes me happy, because for me that is an accomplishment. I have never gotten this far in a story since my 56 chapter story was lost, and I had worked on that one for a couple years before I got as far in that one as I have in this one. I hope to have a "cover" for my story by next week as well. We'll see though. Here is the next chapter!
    ---------------------

Chapter Thirty-One

As soon as we stepped off the ship, I smelled..well nothing. The air wasn't filled with any smell that my selective smelling nose, my way of saying that my nose just won't smell certain things and is very sensitive to other things, could pick up. It couldn't look any further from it's scent, or for me lack thereof, though. It was dirty and appeared to be unorganized, some disabled ships were around as well. We had to part ways temporarily to go through those pro-biotic shower things. I won't go into details, but for someone who is self-conscious, shy, and creeped out by certain things, it was a very unpleasant experience. I was thankful when I was able to get out and meet up with Master Windu just on the other side where we came out of the showers on.

"You ok Padawan?" Mace asked, concerned.

"Yes," I said quickly, the only sign that that wasn't true being how quickly I responded and my eye twitching. It did that when I was extremely annoyed or creeped out. Currently it was sort of both, I won't go into why.

He eyed me, probably sensing that that wasn't the case, but didn't pursue the topic any further. We headed out of the building and onto the streets. We were on our way to meet up with Geptun, someone Mace had met the last time he was here. He had contacted us a day before we arrived to inform us that he had located Depa. A band of Korunnai would escort us through the jungle to find her. When we found Depa, we'd apprehend her and take her back to Coruscant. That is, if everything went according to plan, but we all know how these things work. The odds of things going according to plan where very slim. Especially on a planet like Haruun Kal.

The local police dep

25. BloodRaven77

Dec 19, 2005
    Despite the lack of action I loved how you painted this image of the society and the environment that you and Windu found yourselves in. It certainly paves the way for the action that is certain to come =D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.