main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga ~The Real Reason For My Last Disappearance...~ COMPLETED 07-23

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by JediMasterAmanda, Jul 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MsLanna

MsLanna Jedi Master star 6

Jul 8, 2005
    Sounds like the calm before the storm. [face_worried]

And it's kinda funny to see normal life in SW when you're used to see only - well war and that stuff from the films and books.

2. JediMasterAmanda

JediMasterAmanda Jedi Master star 5

Sep 7, 2005
    BloodRaven77: Despite the lack of action I loved how you painted this image of the society and the environment that you and Windu found yourselves in. It certainly paves the way for the action that is certain to come =D

Yeah, it was a rather uneventful chapter. Luckily there's some eventful things in this chapter. ;)

Lanna: Sounds like the calm before the storm.

Yeah, but why is there always a calm first? That's what I don't get.

And it's kinda funny to see normal life in SW when you're used to see only - well war and that stuff from the films and books.

Yeah it is kinda odd, but it's nice to step away from the war every now and then and look at the bigger picture.
    ------------------------------
    A/N: I was able to write a longer chapter this week, though it's still not as long as some of the others. I hope you guys like it. Oh and I have the cover fo my story done, or at least the first version. Tell me what you think about it?
    [image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v665/gabufic/TRRFMLDCover.jpg]
    ------------------------------

Chapter Thirty-Two

I woke up just as we were entering the jungle, so it was a rather short nap. I stretched as much as I could while riding a huge grasser. I glanced over to the grasser Master Windu was riding. Mace was sitting cross-legged and appeared to be meditating, or at least trying to. I got the distinct feeling he was having some difficulty. I sighed and leaned back in the seat, staring up at the jungle canopy. I had a nagging feeling that something really bad was gonna happen soon. I hated when I got that feeling, cause it was usually more or less right. I've had that feeling ever since we landed, so it was hard to tell if it was the feeling I get when bad things are about to happen or if it was just this planet.

We traveled quite a ways before it got night time. I don't know exactly how far, but we traveled for a few hours and I watched alot of trees go by. When it got dark, we settled down to sleep for the night in a small clearing. Once I had hopped off of the grasser, I took out what was apparently called a wallet tent. With a press of the button, the small device turned into a tent large enough for me to sleep in. Since I was admittedly a small person, I only took up about two fifths of the room inside it, and even less if I curled into a ball like I sometimes did when sleeping. I stared at the roof of the tent and tried to get to sleep. Sleep didn't come though.

Since I couldn't sleep, I thought about the band of Korunnai who were showing us the way. There was Benesh, who was always chewing on something and his eyes made him looked high on drugs or something. Maybe it had something to do with that stuff he chews on. Lenny was the name of another. He was talkative, never shut up even when it was obvious no one was listening. He even talked in his sleep, I could hear him still. It was kinda amusing, if not somewhat annoying. Then there was the guy who doesn't talk, no one knows his name because he doesn't talk. The other Korunnai call him Spike, because his hair was all spiky. He was the calmest of the Korunnai, seemed rather impassive too. I wondered if he cared about anything, because he didn't seem to so far.

I was thankful when the sun came up and we started moving again. After I pressed a button and the tent turned into a pocket-size device again, I climbed back onto the rear facing seat of the saddle of the grasser. As we moved along, I heard a slight whirring noise from above us, then I felt something in the Force. The Akks warning signal I guess. Then we'd stop moving and basically hide underneath the canopy. Since he seemed to like talking, and happened to be the one in the forward facing seat on the grasser I was on, I asked Lenny what this all was about once we started moving again.

"There are still some Balawai who harbor bad feelings toward us Korunnai," Lenny explained. "They use old gunships from the summertime war to hunt us, but we don't have to worry until they spot us."

He

3. BloodRaven77

BloodRaven77 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 19, 2005
    Have to say I rather liked the Korunnai especially Lenny heh how he was describing the history and the complications between them and the Balawai. Liked your thoughts on the Korunnai too ^^

I loved too the attack how it just came out of no where and Master Windu and your reaction to it that was really cool like something out of the shows. I liked the Akk dogs how they protected the Grassers too that was so neat.

But oh my goodness they got Mace!! :faint: Oh boy they certainly picked the wrong master to capture, and the wrong padawan to piss off XD I can't wait to see what happens next!!!

*headdesks* Forgot to add I love the cover!! Hee how you're all amused and Master Windu is all 'i'm going ot kick your butt and of course heh Obi-Wan looking good as always and Thrawn!! <3

4. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    And it all started out so nicely.
    Easy trip, nice riding, a talkative guide...:(

Too bad the Balawai and Korunnai still fight each other. Otherwise Ryukou wouldn't have had it so easy.
    Though - capturing Mace will not have been easy at all.[face_thinking]

5. Darth_Leia_6669

Darth_Leia_6669 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2003
    I've still got a few chapters to catch up on, didn't realize I was so far behind... :_| But I haven't abandoned it, I promise! I just pulled my semi-annual disappearing act, but I'll be around more now (I think, lol)

I must say that this story has yet to stop amazing me. The twists and turns continue to take me by surprise, and there's no telling what will happen next. I'll get the last couple chapters read and be back with a better review shortly. I just can't read anymore at the moment. But this is a great story and I'm still looking forward to more!

--later--

6669 [face_devil]

6. JediMasterAmanda

Sep 7, 2005
    Raven: Have to say I rather liked the Korunnai especially Lenny heh how he was describing the history and the complications between them and the Balawai. Liked your thoughts on the Korunnai too ^^

Thanks, I kinda like them too. But perhaps that is just because they are my characters I made specifically for this story, but who wouldn't like their own characters...unless they're like Ryukou...though he's actually based on someone I knew once. True story, but I don't know if the actual person was quite so persistent.

I loved too the attack how it just came out of no where and Master Windu and your reaction to it that was really cool like something out of the shows. I liked the Akk dogs how they protected the Grassers too that was so neat.

Yeah those Akks know how to do their job. [face_peace]

But oh my goodness they got Mace!! :faint: Oh boy they certainly picked the wrong master to capture, and the wrong padawan to piss off XD I can't wait to see what happens next!!!

I know! Don't worry though, things will be fixed...hopefully. [face_worried]

*headdesks* Forgot to add I love the cover!! Hee how you're all amused and Master Windu is all 'i'm going ot kick your butt and of course heh Obi-Wan looking good as always and Thrawn!! <3

Thanks, I'm glad you like it. It's on the first post now so new readers can see it when they start.

Lanna: And it all started out so nicely.
    Easy trip, nice riding, a talkative guide...

Yeah, but missions like these never turn out nice. Especially when the person you're suspose to be apprehending is a friend's old friend and the person they teamed up with is your worst enemy.

Too bad the Balawai and Korunnai still fight each other. Otherwise Ryukou wouldn't have had it so easy.
    Though - capturing Mace will not have been easy at all.

There are always people against the end of racism. I would know, because I see it all too much. And I agree, it couldn't have been easy capturing Mace. I suspect Ysalamiri were involved. [face_suspicious] I'm not particularly fond of those things, but they are cute...[face_shhh]

Darth_Leia: I've still got a few chapters to catch up on, didn't realize I was so far behind... But I haven't abandoned it, I promise! I just pulled my semi-annual disappearing act, but I'll be around more now (I think, lol)

I remember my semi-annual disappearances. I used to get those all the time, hence the title of this story.

I must say that this story has yet to stop amazing me. The twists and turns continue to take me by surprise, and there's no telling what will happen next.

I know really? It takes me by surprise too. Honestly I had no idea I'd end up going through a weird hole thingy and being Mace's Padawan or chasing off Palps or going after a Jedi gone mad who happens to be Mace's former Padawan and fellow Council member quite some time before I had ever arrived at the Jedi Temple. Yet all of those things happened. My muse loves to run away with me on this story.

I'll get the last couple chapters read and be back with a better review shortly. I just can't read anymore at the moment. But this is a great story and I'm still looking forward to more!

Ok, but make sure all those PMs I had sent you are read because otherwise I won't be able to PM you. ;)

------------
    A/N: I have tomorrow's update ready, but as a couple of you know I have applied for Big Brother 5. So I may not be able to update for a time after tomorrow, but don't worry about not getting story because Raven will be posting my updates for me until I get back. I will try to send her the Author Replies as well, but no gaurentee on that.

7. JediMasterAmanda

Sep 7, 2005
    A/N: With this chapter I am now over fifty thousand words. [face_dancing]
    --------------------

Chapter Thirty-Three

I was running through the jungle, toward a cave. I ran in and dashed through passageways. I entered a dark room in which I couldn't see anything. A red lightsaber glowed in the darkness. I activated my lightsaber and a purple glow lighted up the darkness. The lightsabers clashed. Then suddenly I was falling, and I heard voices. I couldn't make out what they were saying. I heard a howl that sounded remarkably like a wolf's. It sounded sad, which made me sad.

I hit water and it engulfed me. I could still breathe though, even though it was water. I started swimming and then suddenly I was surrounded by vials of red liquid. Strange, hadn't I seen those before? Perhaps in another dream?

Then suddenly I couldn't swim anymore, my hands and feet were bond by something. In front of me I saw yellow eyes gleaming with hatred and anger. Then there was a red flash and then a lightsaber stuck through my abdomen.

I woke up with a start and breathing heavily. I stretched my arms and yawned, looking up at the still dark sky. I hadn't bothered with the tent so I was lying in the open using my bag as a pillow. I sighed, rolled over and stood up, picking my bag up while doing so. I'd be happy to get a shower when we got back to the Temple. Without blinking I started walking.

"Hey where are you going at this time of day?" Benesh asked. Everyone else was asleep.

"To find Master Windu," I said, not stopping as I walked by him. "Lenny drabbled on enough about how to get to where it is I need to go I know the way."

"You shouldn't be going alone," Benesh said.

"It doesn't matter," I said. "Nothing in this jungle can prevent me from getting there in time."

"At least take Shaltra with you," Benesh said.

"Fine," I said as the Akk came out of the bushes. She started walking with me toward where we would find Mace.

Shaltra was Benesh's Akk dog. She had with him ever since they were both young apparently. She was loyal and very good at her job. The predators that did try to approach as we moved through the jungle were quickly turned away between her and me. We moved quickly, making it about half way from where the camp was and our destination by the time the sunlight chased away the darkness of the night. If we kept up that pace we'd be there by midday. I took a bite out of a ration bar as I stepped over an oversized root. My foot landed on something soft and then a vine cat jumped up. It hissed at me before darting off somewhere. I blinked, but shrugged it off and kept moving.

By midday we were able to reach the place. There was a cave in the side of a cliff where I assumed would be where I'd find Mace. Probably Depa and Ryukou too. I sent Shaltra to go find Benesh and the others. I didn't need to put her in danger with my recklessness. I knew it would be reckless to just walk in there, but that's what I was going to do. After all, it's hard to sneak into a cave. Either way, I didn't care if I survived this; I only hoped that no matter what happened to me, that Mace would be able to get out safely.

I wiped sweat off my forehead and when I brought my hand down I saw that there was a small amount of blood on it. I inspected my hand and discovered that I had cut it on something. A quick survey told me that I had some more cuts, but nothing was fatal. I reached into one of pockets in my belt and pulled out my comm. unit. I keyed in the numbers for Yoda's comlink.

"Ah, Padawan Orman. Nice to hear from you, it is," Master Yoda's voice came in answer. "Help you, can I?"

"Well, I thought I should at least give you a report considering certain circumstances." I said. So then I explained what all had happened so far.

"Troubling it is, that Master Windu captured he is," Master Yoda said.

"Master, I do not think that it was a fair fight. They used a Balawai rebel attack to cover it and this is Ryukou we're talking about. He is a Sith. Can't say anything about Depa though,"

8. BloodRaven77

Dec 19, 2005
    Oh man i love your journey through the jungle though meeps about stepping on the cat's tail (i'm guessing it was their tail you stepped on). I like how foreboding it was and how even Yoda is concerned--which right there tells you bad mojo is coming :fear:

Loved the confrontation with Ryukou how you dodged his attacks though holy crap you got stabbed!! ;___; Am curious to know what is to come and just who this mysterious woman in question is *cackles and waits eagerly for next week*

9. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    Quick reply before I get locked up.... [face_dancing]

Okay, going to find Mace but not doing anything reckless? I can see a problem there...[face_laugh]

?Oh don?t worry, he?s not dead.? Ryukou said as he went to cut off my head. I ducked. ?Yet.?

Very reassuring.[face_worried]

"Don't kill her yet, I have plans," the voice said.

Even more reassuring....:oops:

10. BloodRaven77

Dec 19, 2005
    WARNING!!
    Just letting you readers know that JediMasterAmanda is currently participating in the Big Brother's game and will be absent for an indetermined period of time (Best of luck to her may she win!!). She has given me permission to post her updates every Friday until her return. So it is with great honour that I present her latest chapter of The Real Reason For My Last Disappearance.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raven: Oh man i love your journey through the jungle though meeps about stepping on the cat's tail (i'm guessing it was their tail you stepped on). I like how foreboding it was and how even Yoda is concerned--which right there tells you bad mojo is coming :fear:

Yes, it was the cat?s tail. Or at least I think it was?[face_thinking] It?s always bad mojo if someone manages to capture Master Windu. [face_worried]

Loved the confrontation with Ryukou how you dodged his attacks though holy crap you got stabbed!! ;___; Am curious to know what is to come and just who this mysterious woman in question is *cackles and waits eagerly for next week*

I?m thinking maybe it was Depa. She is the one who teamed up with him after all.

Lanna: Quick reply before I get locked up....

Yeah. Who knows how long we are going to be locked up.

Okay, going to find Mace but not doing anything reckless? I can see a problem there...

Indeed. A very big problem, because it is impossible to not be reckless in this circumstance without risking something I am not willing to risk.

Very reassuring.

Even more reassuring....

Yeah?not very reassuring. It?s wasn?t meant to be though.

A/N: Sorry it is a bit later in the day. I was unable to get it done before today because of some things. This chapter is a result of playing too much Jak II and needing to get past some writer?s block to get the update done. The characters Jak, Torn and Daxter are from the game Jak II. I don?t know how long they will be in the story, but my muse has run away from the original plot?yet again. I never know what?s going to happen in my own story. laugh Well anyway, here it is. Raven is posting the updates for me until I get out of the Big Brother House.

--------------------------------

Chapter Thirty-Four

?Padawan?? I heard a voice say. ?Padawan are you ok??

I blinked my eyes open to see a blurry figure looking down at me. I reached my hand up and rubbed my eyes. When I moved my hand away I could make out the features of Master Windu?s concerned face.

?I?m fine,? I said and tried to get to a sitting position. ?Ow.? I grabbed my side and when my hand touched a bloodied bandage I remembered that I was stabbed.

?You shouldn?t move,? Master Windu said, laying his strong hand on my shoulder to push me back down to a laying position.

?I feel so useless, can?t even defeat my oldest enemy,? I said, a sigh obvious in my voice. ?Not even to save a friend.?

?You are not useless,? Master Windu said admonishingly.

?Ok name one thing that I?ve done that was useful,? I said, pushing myself up a sitting position and leaning against a wall despite the strain it put on my body.

?Thanks to you we were able to find the Sith lord,? Master Windu said. ?And if it weren?t for you we wouldn?t have gotten to the mines in time back on Kuat.?

?Yeah, but that?s the only things I?ve done that was useful since arriving,? I said. ?I also got captured on Kuat, got poisoned and cured all in one day while there, got interrogated by an egotistical Sith and then got myself zapped by Force lightning thus getting myself in the med ward?for the second time in one week.?

?You just started training and it?s not like you aren?t new to this galaxy still,? Master Windu said. ?Give yourself some time.?

I sighed heavily and stared up at the ceiling. ?You know I had a dream like this once?? my voice trailed off as I scanned the ceiling for something. ?But nothing happened in it that would pertain to this it seems.?

?Why?

11. BloodRaven77

Dec 19, 2005
    I have to say poor you and Mace!! Talk about hopping out of the pan and into the fire. Though I love how you introduced Jak and Daxter!! Nevermind Obi-Wan and Anakin's grand entrances that was so freaking cool!!!

Loved how you mentioned about Vaapad and how because of the planet and the darkness it bears... I love too how you're not the only one whose an outside in the SW universe hehe I really hope that they stick around 0=D

I loved the conversation you had with Jak and Torn how you are all in the similar situations and the struggles you now face...

I look forward to reading next weeks chapter =D

12. BloodRaven77

Dec 19, 2005
    Author's Note: I am sorry that this chapter is so short, but I couldn't think of anything interesting to happen. So it is a short and pretty boring chapter. I've also been busy this week with my sister visiting and all. Hopefully next week will be better.

Lanna: .... aaaand captured again. You seem to be addicted to it Amanda. Don't let Mace find out, he might not find it that funny.

Yeah, it certainly appears that way, huh? Indeed, I do not think Mace would find it very funny at all.

That's the right attitude. You shoudl try that in the BB House, too.

Maybe...{face_thinking]

Ayieee, small cuddly animal popping up over all fice I rad. help, help!
    *cuddles ottsel*

[face_laugh] Makes sense you would like Daxter. I forgot you are a rodent person.

More stranded people. I wonder if the GFFA has a black hole that randomly creates crossovers.

That's a thought. {face_thinking] Maybe, but I still suspect there's an actual person behind this. Either way, it needs fixing before whole universes get mixed out of place. [face_crazy]

At least you're out again (for now.)

Indeed.

Raven: I have to say poor you and Mace!! Talk about hopping out of the pan and into the fire.

Yeah. We have been getting into lots of dangerous predicaments haven't we?

Though I love how you introduced Jak and Daxter!! Nevermind Obi-Wan and Anakin's grand entrances that was so freaking cool!!!

Yeah, those are my favorite parts. Quick question though, do you think Jak has green, blonde or both hair color?

Loved how you mentioned about Vaapad and how because of the planet and the darkness it bears...

Yeah. Vapaad takes the user close to the Darkside. Really bad on a planet that is filled with Darkside energy... [face_worried]

I love too how you're not the only one whose an outside in the SW universe hehe I really hope that they stick around 0=D

Yeah. I am hoping they stick around too. It makes me less lonely, which is always good. Also since I am a Torn fangirl, I might try to show off and get more done. Though I do like Tsuyo alot too. I foresee great conflict when the two meet. :eek: I can't wait! [face_anticipation]

I loved the conversation you had with Jak and Torn how you are all in the similar situations and the struggles you now face...

Yeah, we are in very similar circumstances. I wonder how the Jedi Council will react to having to give them aslum... [face_thinking] Cause it's not like they have any other place to go.

I look forward to reading next weeks chapter =D

Thanks! I'll do my best to please. [face_peace]

Chapter Thirty-Five

"So there I was, facing five of the nastiest *metal heads you ever saw," Daxter said making the story sound all dramatic. "Drool oozing, teeth and claws sharp as daggers, surrounding me. Then I let loose with my killer instincts and when the dust cleared there were twenty less metal heads in the world."

I raised my eyebrow, Jak chuckled and Torn just shook his head. Daxter definitely had a way of...overexagerating everything. We were still waiting for the others to come out at this point, but it was only a couple more minutes before they came out of the cave. Master Kenobi told us what happened while Master Windu went over somewhere and sat down. Apparently they ended up having to kill Depa to keep her from killing Master Windu and Ryukou got away. I sighed, I knew it must be hard for Mace to cope. After all they had been close, like father and daughter. I could more or less understand that.

We parted ways at the spaceport, Obi-Wan and Anakin had their own mission to accomplish and we had to report to the Council. Jak, Daxter and Torn came with us because there was nowhere else they could go. We left the spaceport and after we got into hyperspace Master Windu just went to his quarters without a word.

"What's with him?" Daxter asked.

"I'm assuming he is upset because of Depa's death," I said, a sad expression on my face. "She was his old Padawan and a good friend

13. BloodRaven77

Dec 19, 2005
    I'm glad that you let Master Windu mourn alone. He doesn't seem the sort that would want company during such a time. The poor guy I'm glad he has you to offer silent support. Even if he doesn't admit ot it.

Not to mention I have to say that scene with you and Bant cracked me up so badly how she wasn't angry she ws downright furious HAHAH Oh I can just see that eye roll too hahahaha

Heh so Tsuyo is sweet on you!! XD I knew it!!! MWHAHAHA! Or not...Certainly sounds that way to me though 0=D Am curious to learn the details of Mace's discussion with the Council more exactly the matter he didn't want to discuss with you...

I like the life day idea for B-day's that was pretty cool. I've always wondered how that sort of thing worked in the SW universe...

Anyways I patiently okay who am i fooling? Eagerly await next friday's chapter XD

14. BloodRaven77

Dec 19, 2005
    Raven:[I'm glad that you let Master Windu mourn alone. He doesn't seem the sort that would want company during such a time. The poor guy I'm glad he has you to offer silent support. Even if he doesn't admit ot it.

Yeah I don't see him as the sort to talk about things like this either. I mean he wouldn't even talk to Master Yoda about Geonosis. Sometimes silence is the best support one can offer.

Not to mention I have to say that scene with you and Bant cracked me up so badly how she wasn't angry she ws downright furious HAHAH Oh I can just see that eye roll too hahahaha

[face_laugh] Yeah I suppose it is funny to the bystander. Every story has to have some kind of humor. ;)

Heh so Tsuyo is sweet on you!! XD I knew it!!! MWHAHAHA! Or not...Certainly sounds that way to me though 0=D

Haha, yeah he is. I just don't see it because I'm the naïve one remember? [face_laugh] ;)

Am curious to learn the details of Mace's discussion with the Council more exactly the matter he didn't want to discuss with you...

Well you will find out in this chapter. I got a little impatient and skipped a few weeks so I could get something over with. ;)

I like the life day idea for B-day's that was pretty cool. I've always wondered how that sort of thing worked in the SW universe...

It works more or less the same way I think. Though for Jedi, they only get presents on their thirteenth Life Day(the same thing as a birthday) from their Master. It's a tradition thing I think. But of course, I wasn't in the GFFA on my thirteenth birthday/Life Day.

Anyways I patiently okay who am i fooling? Eagerly await next friday's chapter XD

haha, always the eager one, huh? Well, here it is.

Chapter Thirty-Six

I woke up groggily. I did not want to get up today, it was my birthday, or life day as it is known by in the GFFA, today. I knew that if it was my birthday back home now too, it would be the time my family would miss me most. In reality I had no way of knowing, especially with that time portal thingamajigger I went through. All I really knew was that I missed everyone more than usually on this day. To try to help, I tried to think of the recent events as I took an actual shower with water.

I believe I already mentioned that Jak, Torn and Daxter were being given asylum and that marriage was allowed in the Order now and not just in those 'special' circumstances that one could read about on wookieepedia. The Clone Wars are now over, despite Palpatine still being out there, somewhere. Dooku and Grievous were both out of the picture thanks to Obi and Anakin, which left the Separatists with no interest to continue the war. Negotiations were still in progress, which kept Master busy with Council business. Ryukou has disappeared off the map. It's nice having a few weeks without having to worry about him. Palpatine hasn't been seen or heard since he was chased off either.

The clones are still going to be around, but not in as strong of a military force as during the clone wars. Some will be allowed to find lives they want to live out outside of the military. Most, I believe are choosing to continue to serve. They will be there, but just won't be needed as much. Oh and another thing that happened is that Anakin is now a Knight. He passed his Trials two days ago and was Knighted. Obi still treats him somewhat like a Padawan though, and I don't blame him. Anakin has taken a Padawan of his own though, at Obi's insistance. Ahsoka Tano, the young Togruta I had met after my first meeting with the Council.

I yawned as I got out of the shower, got dressed and blow dried my hair. Thinking didn't help much, I still felt like crap. I was seventeen now and I couldn't even feel good about it. My datapad beeped and I looked at it. I was wanted in the Council Chamber in thirty minutes. I sighed as I turned off the hair drying thingy. I wondered what they wanted, maybe Master and I had a mission finally. It's been a week since we had a mission, what with Mace being busy with Council business

15. BloodRaven77

Dec 19, 2005
    Aww this was so sweet! I love their b-day gift to you hehe a Tamaskan! I like how you named her too and that convo you had with Mace about the differences of both of your homes and where you stand with the training and such. I love the comraderie formed between you both.

I'm so glad both you and Mace had a peaceful day! Finally no attacks, no villains no unpleasant surprises heh just some time to unwind--which I think you both need! XD

16. BloodRaven77

Dec 19, 2005
    Raven: Aww this was so sweet! I love their b-day gift to you hehe a Tamaskan!

Yeah, Tamaskans are my favorite breed of dog. They're so cute and look so much like wolves. [face_love]

I like how you named her too and that convo you had with Mace about the differences of both of your homes and where you stand with the training and such. I love the comraderie formed between you both.

Thank you. :)

I'm so glad both you and Mace had a peaceful day! Finally no attacks, no villains no unpleasant surprises heh just some time to unwind--which I think you both need! XD

Yes, peacefulness is good and it's definitely something that I think the whole Jedi Order needs for a little while. [face_winks]
    ------------------
    A/N: Hey guys. Hope you are all doing good. Anyway, sorry this chapter isn't that long, I had writer's block issues with how to write it. Anyway, I am unsure when you will be getting next weeks update. It will depend on how things go. Hopefully I'll be able to PM Raven the update Thursday so she can post it in time, but it's hard telling if I will be able to. Friday I won't be home much, if at all, and Saturday I'll be at King's Island on my first vacation that involves amusementparks. I will finally get to go through with my promise to ride a roller coaster, though I'm not sure if the person I promised this to remembers. Well anyways, here's this weeks update!
    ------------------

Chapter Thirty-Seven

I woke up to the smell of doggie breath and when I opened my eyes there was Fiona. Panting right in my face as if to tell me it was time to wake up. That was one thing about puppies, they were always right in your face when you woke up if given the chance. I pat her head and sat up, stretching and yawning as I did so. I got out of bed, tossed the ball thing for Fiona and got dressed and ready for the day. Just as I walked out the door, Fiona decided to bolt past me, dragging my cloak along with her. I knew I had forgotten something...

"Fiona!" I called out just before she ran head first into Master Kenobi's leg. I ran to catch up to her and bowed when I got there as Obi picked her up. "Sorry Master Kenobi. I forgot my cloak and Fiona seems to have made a point not to forget things."

"That's perfectly alright," Obi-Wan said as he tried to retrieve my cloak from the puppy's mouth. With some effort we were able to get it back without any damage to it or Fiona's teeth.

"Thank you, Master Kenobi," I said as I put the cloak on.

"I trust you have learned something from this," Obi-Wan said.

"Yeah, never forget things in the same room as a puppy," I said. "Or rather not at all."

"Good, now come on, we should get some breakfast," Obi-Wan said as he smiled.

We made a stop back at my quarters to fetch the collar and leash provided by the Jedi who had been caring for Fiona before it was time to hand her off to me. In retrospect, I was glad it was Master Kenobi Fiona had run into and not Master Windu. I might've gotten a bigger reprimand if that had been the case. Fiona definitely was going to need some training. It would definitely be on my priority list when I returned to the Temple. I couldn't have Fiona running off with things every time I forgot it, what if she got a hold of my lightsaber? That definitely wouldn't be good. Note to self, make sure she can't get into anything at night.

The trek to the mess hall was rather uneventful. Fiona walked next to me happily as Obi-Wan and I discussed ways I could get Fiona properly trained. She was already house trained, even in those incidences she had no 'outside' to go to. There was a spot, indicated by an easy to clean matt, in my quarters where she did her business in, which of course, left cleaning up to do. It was kinda like a litter box for dogs. When we reached the mess hall, we grabbed some food and sat down at a table, where we were soon joined by Master Windu, Commander Cody and Commander Ponds. I made sure Fiona's leash was tied tightly to my chair.

"I hope you are ready this mission, Padawan," Master Windu said. "

17. BloodRaven77

Dec 19, 2005
    Aww I love Fiona what a sweetie sounds like she's got a penchant for getting into trouble, mind you aren't all puppies such mischief makers? hehe

That was cool how you got to spar with Mace and Obi-Wan which I had teachers like them ^^ I look forward to seeing whats to come on Ryloth! Sounds like some serious action awaits you and Master Windu! =D

18. BloodRaven77

Dec 19, 2005
    Raven: Aww I love Fiona what a sweetie sounds like she's got a penchant for getting into trouble, mind you aren't all puppies such mischief makers? hehe

Haha, yeah you can say that again! I was inspired for Fiona's personality by other people's Tamaskans(I am a member at a site full of Tamaskan owners :p ) and my dog, Duke. You'll see her mature through the story as I'm sure I will as well.

That was cool how you got to spar with Mace and Obi-Wan which I had teachers like them ^^ I look forward to seeing whats to come on Ryloth! Sounds like some serious action awaits you and Master Windu! =D

Yeah, Mace and Obi are great teachers. ^^ Unfortunately I couldn't get this chapter as long as I wanted it, so we will have to wait awhile longer for Ryloth.

Author's Note: I was not able to get this done in time unfortunately and it is much shorter than I had intended. I won't have an update this coming Friday unfortunately. There is not enough time for my plans for it, but I will try to get back on the ball next week. Anyways here is the update.

Chapter Thirty-Eight

I was sitting by a lake in the Room of a Thousand Fountains, the one with the waterfall. I watched as the water fell into the lake. Fiona was laying next to me, the calmest I've ever seen her. She was bigger, almost full-size now, and I couldn't help but marvel at how much wolfier she looked now. She had a wolf-gray coat with a little bit of black on the tips and of course the black 'scent spot' on the tip of her tail.

"What are you thinking?" a familiar voice asked from somewhere behind me. I turned, it was my sister.

"Sis!" I said, jumping to my feet and running over and giving her a hug, which she returned. Fiona hopped up and greeted her eagerly, only to be told to settle down. She complied.

"Been a long time since you called me that, Manda," my sister said. I grinned. "Mom said you disappeared. Finally got tired of living in same house of our brother?"

"No, it wasn't my fault I disappeared," I said, crossing my arms.

"I know that," my sister said, ruffling my hair. "I was only teasing."

She handed me a box and I opened it. Inside was a necklace with too silver hearts on it. Then she was gone and so were the surroundings. The necklace wasn't there anymore either. This left me and Fiona in a world of white. Fiona barked once and ran off. Instinctively I ran after her, partly because it was one of our games, partly because I didn't want her to get herself hurt. Suddenly we exited the white and were running across an expanse of grass and flowers. Fiona leapt across a gap in the ground and stopped, turning back to look at me, waiting. I came to a halt at the edge and looked down, it was a long way down if I didn't make it across. I backed up to get a running start and made the attempt. I didn't make it. I fell, but not for long, a strong hand grabbed my wrist and pulled me up. It was Mace.

"You must be careful, Padawan," Mace said.

The scenery changed and I was once again in the Temple. This time I was in the Council Chamber. Something seemed different about the meeting. The lights were all off, the only light being from the lightsabers that were lit all around. I heard Fiona's howl coming from behind where Master Windu was standing. Suddenly I heard the sound of glass breaking and saw a red lightsaber flashing through the chambers. Half the Council fell within minutes, within a hour the rest were gone, leaving me, alone. Through the darkness Ryukou's face jumped out at me.

"You should've stopped me when you had the chance," Ryukou said, his yellow eyes burning with the Darkside. "You were the only one who could, but now that chance is lost."

A scream was heard and then I was falling backwards. I fell into water and couldn't move. I was slipping.

I woke with a start and realized I was sweating. Something lifted from my forehead, leaving it cold, but still sweaty. "What happened?" I asked, rubbing my head with my hand.

"You were having a nightmare, I thought you weren't going to wake up there for a mo

19. BloodRaven77

Dec 19, 2005
    Woah I really loved the nightmare though I'm curious about the necklace if it represents something significant for up coming events...I suppose I'll find out soon enough ;)

I loved too how your puppy woke Mace up and the conversation that happened from it <3

20. JediMasterAmanda

Sep 7, 2005
    Author's Announcement/Note/Apology

Well considering the fact that I haven't updated for a few weeks even though I am out of BB5, and have been for quite awhile now, I decided I should let you guys know why. So here is the explanation.

I have been very busy with random stuff that would take so long to explain I could probably write a three or four chapter story about it all. On top of that I had forgotten for a few days, after I could write again due to the lengthy time of not being able to write, where I was going with the mission Master Windu and the me of the story are going on with Master Kenobi. Well, after thinking and looking through past chapters I remembered. All I'll reveal at this point is at some point in this mission something from one of the many dreams 'I' have had in the story ties into it.

I don't know if I will have the next chapter by tomorrow or not, currently I only have one paragraph done, but we will see how it goes. If not by tomorrow, definitely by next Friday. I might post it early next week and have another update next Friday to make up for my absence.

I apologize for the extremely long wait and that it'll be a bit longer, but I am working on it. Chapter Thirty-Nine is in the making so just be patient with the random hecticness that always seems to pop into my life.

Yours Truly,
    Jedi A

TISSI-2 signing out. [face_peace]

21. BloodRaven77

Dec 19, 2005
    Aww no worries I know how RL can be i've been locked in school for the past 10 weeks so I can completely relate! I hope that the muses return to you soon and that you're able to put your dream to paper or screen as planned =D

*patiently awaits for chapter 39* =D

22. JediMasterAmanda

Sep 7, 2005
    A/N: Sorry for taking so much longer than I had said. I had issues with time and writer's block. But now I have an update to give you and I'm trying to get another one for tomorrow to make up for the long time it took. I was just gonna make this one really really long, but I hit a spot where I have to end the chapter due to my muse. So anyways, here's chapter thirty-nine.

------------------------

Chapter Thirty-Nine

That morning I was already awake at the time I would usually have woken up. I hadn?t gotten anymore sleep since Mace had woke me up from that nightmare. I was drawing when my alarm went off, telling me it was time to get ready and then get some breakfast. Since I was already awake, I was already dressed with my hair brushed and everything, so I just had to put my boots on. I put away my papers and stuff and headed down to the cafeteria, Fiona at my side. After I got my lightsaber back from her, she has been good. I left her off the leash, but had it in hand so that if she acted up I could put it on her.

When I reached the cafeteria, I got some food and sat down to eat with Master Windu and Master Kenobi. It was a quiet, uninteresting breakfast. Fiona sat quietly, eating her food, which was odd for her. She usually played with her food or beg for mine, but not this morning. It made me worry, which only added to the worry I already had about the coming mission. Master Kenobi and Master Windu spoke about the plan and I was only half listening. The other half of my attention was split between Fiona and nothing in particular. I had been having a strange feeling of déjà vu ever since we entered the Ryloth system. I know I have never been here before, but the more I thought about it, the more it felt familiar. A dream maybe?

I pushed the feeling aside as we left the table and headed for the command bridge. Fiona followed behind, as usual. If there was anything that would get in the way of the mission, it?ll probably be Fiona running off with something. But for some odd reason, none of us really felt the need to leave her on the ship. I felt, for some odd reason, that she should come along. I don?t know why, but I just got the feeling. As if, if I left her behind something would happen that I don?t want to happen, or something like that. I just don?t know.

~Some Hours Later~

Ok, that didn?t take as long as I thought it would. We couldn?t land the cruisers because of these guns that the droids have so Obi-Wan went down with gunships and we waited out of range of the guns. Well, Obi-Wan kicked butt as usual and took out the guns and freed the city and we have now landed and are discussing plans with Master Yoda, the Chancellor and this Admiral guy. I don?t remember his name, I?m not that good at remembering names. Well, anyways, to save boring details, we are going to look for this rebel leader dude. You see, there is a rebel group that is fighting the Separatists. What I don't get is, why won't the Separatists leave Ryloth even though the war is over?

I stretched and yawned as we walked out of the meeting room. I was tired, no doubt about that, but I was sure it wouldn?t get in the way of the mission. I was determined that this time around I wouldn?t get captured by anyone. I seemed to have a habit of getting into trouble, but I wanted to break that seemingly habit of mine. I am an independent person usually, so relying on others was starting to bug me. I suddenly got that déjà vu feeling again as we walked out into the sandy landscape and headed for the AT-TE walkers. It kinda startled me, but I shook the feeling off and ignored it. I didn?t have time to worry about strange feelings of déjà vu and why I was having them when I had never been on Ryloth before. Fiona ran up the ramp ahead of us, eager as usual. I paused at the bottom of the ramp as a breeze blew by, I had gotten a strange feeling that I couldn?t place. It was different from the déjà vu feeling, but still familiar somehow.

?What is it?? Master Windu asked, glancing at me.

?I dunno,? I said. ?I have this stran

23. BloodRaven77

Dec 19, 2005
    Holy crap! You ran into Cham!! That man is made of win that is all! I loved how you had this premonition of what was to come without ever realizing you were having it. Sounds like your abilities are continuing to develop!

Once more I love that you and Mace are back in the action working as a team. That guy is amazing! m(_ _)m I look forward to seeing what becomes of this if a new alliance will be formed with the Twi'Leks or what the future will hold for you and Mace

24. JediMasterAmanda

Sep 7, 2005
    Author's Note/Announcement

I was going to rewrite this and I actually started to. But two chapters into the rewrite I got lost on the subject and when I attempted to think of something a picture of Tsuyo, Mace and Thrawn and Maris all crying that I had abandoned them and Fiona whimpering in a pound kept appearring in my head. So I am returning to this version with all it's craziness, I think it'd be more truer too, as when things get weird in my life they tend to play out almost as weird as this and crazy too. So the next chapter should be ready by Friday, hopefully.

I remember! Though I do have a question for you guys. Bring back Thrawn and crew or no?

25. BloodRaven77

Dec 19, 2005
    Awesome news! *high5* I look forward to reading your next chapter on Friday!! =D

As for Thrawn and co...I wouldn't mind if they made a return but I'm cool if they don't either =)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.