main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga ~The Real Reason For My Last Disappearance...~ COMPLETED 07-23

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by JediMasterAmanda, Jul 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediMasterAmanda

JediMasterAmanda Jedi Master star 5

Sep 7, 2005
    A/N: Ok well, I know it is early, but I just couldn't wait because I am excited to get back into this. I am hoping to get a few updates in by the end of the week after next week, that way I can somewhat make up for not updating in over a month. There's alot of ranting in this chapter at one point. It's a long story as to the reason behind this, but I won't talk about it here. Anyways, here's the update!
    -----------------------------------

Chapter Forty

?What makes you think you?ll get it??

The words rang in my ears. I felt myself getting angry at them, but I quickly quenched the feeling as quick as it had appeared. Anger had no place in my life, it never led to anything good anyways. Besides, it was against both my personal beliefs and the Jedi way to get mad at stupid stuff. When Master Windu convinced Syndulla to at least listen to what we have to say, I breathed a sigh of relief. Now all that was left was to convince him to help us against the Separatists. I braced myself for the worst and followed the others, Fiona not far behind.

The base was either a cave or a tunnel system, I wasn?t entirely sure which, that was hidden partially inside, and mostly underneath, a fallen Separatist cargo ship. As we walked through the passageway, we passed by some cages that had the creatures that the rebels rode in them. One of the clones stopped and went to pet one of them. Turns out, it wasn?t very fond of attention, as before the clone?s hand even reached it, it went to bite him. He quickly pulled his hand back. One of the Twi?leks said something in their native tongue as we continued walking.

?He says his blurg might be ill-tempered, but she?ll run faster than those riding machines of yours,? Syndulla translated.

?We?ll see about that,? the clone said. He was apparently very touchy about the ?riding machines?.

We continued down the hall to the main chamber of their base. The Twi?leks were nice enough to share their food, though they had little in the way of anything. The Separatist?s occupation must be making it hard for them to get supplies. I just got a drink, because I didn?t want to take something and then someone not have anything to eat. Yeah, I worry too much, point is? I?ve always been one to rather starve to death than to cause someone else to die. I?d gladly give up my food to a hungry person, you know, if they really were in need of food. If someone just finished eating and I was still eating, I?d keep my food unless I wasn?t hungry or I didn?t like the particular food they wanted. If someone didn?t have food, I?d give mine to them and wait for food at another time. The three of us-Master Windu, Syndulla and myself-sat in a half circle around a fire. Fiona ate her food that they had given her and then curled up on my lap and fell asleep.

?I hope you don?t mind,? Syndulla said, indicating the dancing Twi?leks. ?A little entertainment goes a long way to lessen the burden of war on my people.?

?You provide well for your people,? Master Windu said. ?So why won?t you help us free them from the Separatists??

?I have worries about Senator Taa?s plans for Ryloth after the war,? Syndulla said. I could understand that, politicians were very untrustworthy.

?The Republic won?t abandon Ryloth,? Master Windu stated. I somehow got the feeling that that wouldn?t go over well.

?The Republic will keep troops on Ryloth?? Syndulla asked.

?For a time, to keep the peace,? Master Windu said.

?Another armed occupation is not a free Ryloth,? Syndulla said. ?How long before I am fighting you, Master Jedi??

Master Windu paused, apparently mulling this over. I could understand where Syndulla was coming from, but I could also understand the other side of things. That was the thing with observatory people such as myself, we understood too much. There were some things in life that I understood that I wish I didn?t, and that was something that neither Tsuyo nor Mace would be able to come to my rescue from. I was just me, understanding things just came with the territory. There were things I

2. BloodRaven77

BloodRaven77 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 19, 2005
    I loved how you've incorperated the events of Clone Wars into your tale. How you are witness to the great moments of Star Wars history. I like that Master Windu respects your need for silence and yet offers his silent support in his own way. It was interesting readinga bout your internal struggles and how the bombings, the war, has affected you.

I'm very curious about this building that has been buried in the sand and why Car'das trapped in there. I'm equally curious to learn waht Thrawn is up to with this mysterious liquid...Though what a cliffhanger! What was it that you saw? *waits eagerly to read more and find out what it was*

3. JediMasterAmanda

Sep 7, 2005
    Raven: I loved how you've incorperated the events of Clone Wars into your tale. How you are witness to the great moments of Star Wars history.

Glad you liked that part of the story. Though, since the Clone Wars are over now there won't be much of that anymore. But the question is, will peace hold?

I like that Master Windu respects your need for silence and yet offers his silent support in his own way. It was interesting reading about your internal struggles and how the bombings, the war, has affected you.

Yeah Master Windu is repaying my silent support with his own silent support. Though no doubt I'll get a lecture or at least a counseling session from him at some point. :p As for my internal struggles, I guess I can see how that can be interesting. The workings of my inner self sometimes even have me wondering. [face_thinking]

I'm very curious about this building that has been buried in the sand and why Car'das trapped in there.

Car'das wasn't trapped there, he went there. Force only knows how he got there though and how Thrawn knew about there.

I'm equally curious to learn what Thrawn is up to with this mysterious liquid...

I am curious as to his intentions as well.

Though what a cliffhanger! What was it that you saw? *waits eagerly to read more and find out what it was*

Cliffies are either our friends or our enemies. Depends upon your point of view.

Author's Note: Ok, yeah I know it is way early, but I wanted to make up for the lengthy time of not updating. Also, it seems my muse has been running around in lala land again, or something like that at least, and has come up with some more crazy things. So, it appears as though I am no longer the only misplaced person anymore-not including Torn, Jak and Daxter. Just for reference about the show that this is now a x-over with, you can click on the links to learn about it. There is some explanation in story, so if you don't want to read details then just ignore the links. Anyways, hope you enjoy this chapter and the ones to come.

Chapter Forty-One

During the time I have spent in the GFFA alot of stuff has happened. I've come into contact with many people, most of which were good. Of course the Vagaari weren't good nor were the Sith and Separatists. I still remember clearly the day I wound up on that Vagaari ship, it helps remind me how far I've come in, what for me is, just a few months and reminds me that I am far from perfect. Lets see, I've been captured by Vagaari, saved by Commander Thrawn, stopped Outbound Flight from getting destroyed, convinced an arrogant Jedi jerk to change course, began Jedi training, got sent through time to seven or eight years later, got captured by Sith, got my arm cut off by said Sith, got tortured by said Sith, got saved by a bounty hunter who was now my best friend in the GFFA, became Master Windu's Padawan, stopped Palps from starting the Empire, got stabbed, helped liberate a planet, and found a mysterious underground city. That was alot of stuff, and that's just the main events, never mind all the other stuff. I've been through all that and I was still not prepared for what I found myself face to foot-that thing was huge-with what appeared to be a giant robot. Have you ever seen that show Transformers? Particularly the live-action movies? Well I have, never liked Transformers until I did, though admittedly they could've done without the language. This guy looked alot like one of them.

Well, anyway, the show was about these giant robots, which could be small enough to disguise themselves as large toy trucks and as large as...well for lack of a better size reference, Godzilla or King Kong. Possibly bigger than that. There were two factions, the Autobots, who were the good guys, and the Decepticons, who were the evil ones. Anyway, it would take too long to explain it all, so

4. BloodRaven77

Dec 19, 2005
    Oh cool you rran into Maris though blegh on Qennto hahah He's still just as ignorant as I remember him lol It was neat seeing your conversation with Thrawn and how he deduces your struggles from the way you are drawing! Ah i love that character he is so cool!

5. JediMasterAmanda

Sep 7, 2005
    Raven: Oh cool you ran into Maris though blegh on Qennto hahah He's still just as ignorant as I remember him lol

yeah, it was cool. and yup, haha Qennto will never change. well he could, but he doesn't seem to be making any effort in that department.

It was neat seeing your conversation with Thrawn and how he deduces your struggles from the way you are drawing! Ah i love that character he is so cool!

Yeah, Thrawn is really good at deciphering art. He is cool, indeed.

A/N: I am sorry, but I could not get an actual update this week due to alot of things going on. So instead I cooked up this interview for you guys to read. I had more to say, but am not in a talkative mood suddenly so yeah. Enjoy.
    ---------------------------------------------------

1.) Could you share some background information about yourself with us?

"Background information? Sure, can't hurt much, except possibly make people not like me for whining about my life. I've never really did that before on a public board before, but oh well.

"When I was younger I lived in Nashville, Tn. That's pretty much all I remember from back then without outside help. I have a few memories, but none worth telling and not enough to really say I remember life back then. My earliest memory is when I was two or three, one Christmas my sister was playing a video game and my brother was opening a present. While they were doing this I was showing my grandma what I got excitedly, I don't remember what the present was though. That is one of four, maybe five, memories I have from before I turned seven after we moved to where we live now.

"This has greatly bugged me and my imagination sometimes flies away with possible explanations for it, as one can infer from the chapter in TRRFMLD in which I have a dream of a 'past experience'. I am constantly trying to figure out what happened that caused me to lack so much memory. I know most people can't remember things from when they were young, but for a long time I only remembered as far back as just before I turned seven and I still don't remember much from before then even though I have gained a few memories back. It greatly bugs me as I really would like to know at least why I don't remember if not what it is I don't remember.

"That being said, I am not the most normal person. There are alot of things odd about me, but nothing too odd that I know of. I am still a regular human being with the same human faults as everyone else. I just think differently, which to people at my school is a reason to shun me. I've always been the outcast as far back as I can remember(which, if you remember, is only back to when I was seven), but for an outcast I am more inclined to socialize than others who have been outcasts. My group of friends at school though are fellow outcasts who the rest of the students never really bothered/picked on. This makes them easier to get along with, but not without limits, I do occasionally still go solo and antisocial. I have an easier time talking to people over the internet. Or with people who I know share my faith in Jesus Christ.

"That being said, I have occasionally taken out my anger on people in a wrong way and this never happens on purpose. I am not a very good socializer due to my past of people always judging me. I am sorry if I have ever done this to you(the reader) or if I ever do in the future. I am one of the most reluctant to open up to people in real life that you could meet, as whenever I do open up to someone, they seem to disappear from my life. I have always been somewhat of a loner, so it's hard for me to make friends unless they start the attempts. I'd like to say I am easy to get along with, but to be honest, I don't know that answer. It depends upon the person's first attitude towards me, especially since I remember most of the bad stuff that happens to me. But if the initial interaction is good usually that leads to me being a loyal friend. I am prone to forgiving people.

"Ok, I'm sure you're done reading about my life by now. So

6. BloodRaven77

Dec 19, 2005
    Oh i know all too well what its like to be an outcast, but i hope at least here online that you have made some nice friends.

Oh wow you got into SW when you were 7-8? I was in my teens when i got into it...

I think i've known only one other who had started writing so young tahts my co-author Cariel. I admit I didn't start writing till much later in life (early 20's). Its not an easy hobby to master thats for sure! :faint:

Naruto...I must be the only person in the world who has not yet seen that show...same with Avatar...though i have to say doing crossovers so so much more difficult than they seem kudo's to you for giving it a go!

I like your insight on what inspires you to write and why you do it =)

Aww I'd love to hang out with you for dinner! We'd nerd out over Star wars and chat it up about Ahsoka's future oh it would be a blast!

*blushes* Oh gosh thank you for the lovely words I'm so glad you've been enjoying my tales <3

Oh you know my user name actually was for an OC villain I rped as years ago (transformers - Generation 1) I got the name from a video game and thought it was suited for the character cause she's kinda creepy and very insane (Decepticon). I left the rp due to troubles involving other players (some people can't understand that it was a game not real life so I got spooked and left). I just kept the name so that people I used to 'hang with' but had drifted apart from could find me in the future if they were interested you know to catch up and such ^^;

lol oh goodness isn't that how RL is? If its not one thing its another :faint: I hope things do settle for you and soon though =)

I like that you are into improving to achieve the fullest in plotlines. Its refreshing you know how you let your imagination run free like that =)

Yeah I know what you mean about the post Saga stuff I really know nothing about it either save the Thrawn series lol

Oh you must write a tale about Tsuyo! I love that character he seems so fascinating to me!

Although Ryukou sounds down right creepy even more so in RL I'm glad you've gotten rid of hinm he sounds like bad news all around =/

I love your advice for fanfiction especially the 'results may vary' HAHAHA

This was a cool interview I really liked your insights on your writing and the muses you have created =D and i look forward to your next chapter! =D

7. JediMasterAmanda

Sep 7, 2005
    I think that's the longest response I've gotten from anything. Aside from my conversations with Jaden.

Raven: Oh i know all too well what its like to be an outcast, but i hope at least here online that you have made some nice friends.

I have made plenty of friends on the internet and I have more friends irl than I used to now. I just don't get to see any of them much anymore.

Oh wow you got into SW when you were 7-8? I was in my teens when i got into it...

Yeah, it's one of the few constants in my life.

I think i've known only one other who had started writing so young tahts my co-author Cariel. I admit I didn't start writing till much later in life (early 20's). Its not an easy hobby to master thats for sure! :faint:

I am really into writing. If I met a kid who said they wanted to be a writer when they grew up I'd tell them to start as soon as they can. It is definitely something that takes many years to perfect.

Naruto...I must be the only person in the world who has not yet seen that show...same with Avatar...though i have to say doing crossovers so so much more difficult than they seem kudo's to you for giving it a go!

Don't worry you aren't the only one. I no longer watch the show and I know plenty of people who have never even heard of it. I wouldn't recommend watching Naruto unless you really want to. I've watched the cartoon Avatar, but not the movie that is about the cartoon or the movie that is a completely different thing with the same name. Cross-overs aren't necessarily hard, it's the same as any fanfic, but it does take more effort to make it make sense and well written.

I like your insight on what inspires you to write and why you do it =)

Thanks. :D

Aww I'd love to hang out with you for dinner! We'd nerd out over Star wars and chat it up about Ahsoka's future oh it would be a blast!

It would be fun. *nods*

*blushes* Oh gosh thank you for the lovely words I'm so glad you've been enjoying my tales <3

[:D] :)

Oh you know my user name actually was for an OC villain I rped as years ago (transformers - Generation 1) I got the name from a video game and thought it was suited for the character cause she's kinda creepy and very insane (Decepticon). I left the rp due to troubles involving other players (some people can't understand that it was a game not real life so I got spooked and left). I just kept the name so that people I used to 'hang with' but had drifted apart from could find me in the future if they were interested you know to catch up and such ^^;

You're a Transformers fan too!? Sweet! We should role play sometime, I'm actually thinking of starting a Transformers role play site. I haven't watched Generation 1 yet though or most of the other series. I've only watched the movies an Animated so far. So I'll have alot to learn about it.

lol oh goodness isn't that how RL is? If its not one thing its another :faint: I hope things do settle for you and soon though =)

yeah, me too...

I like that you are into improving to achieve the fullest in plotlines. Its refreshing you know how you let your imagination run free like that =)

Glad you approve. :D

Yeah I know what you mean about the post Saga stuff I really know nothing about it either save the Thrawn series lol

haha, I knew I wasn't the only one!

Oh you must write a tale about Tsuyo! I love that character he seems so fascinating to me!

I will soon. I am hoping to have one started shortly after the holidays are over.

Although Ryukou sounds down right creepy even more so in RL I'm glad you've gotten rid of hinm he sounds like bad news all around =/

Yeah, he was pretty creepy. [face_plain]

I love your advice for fanfiction especially the 'results may vary' HAHAHA

haha Yeah. I've learned that everyone is different and things affect people differently.

This was a cool interview I really liked your insights on your writing a

8. BloodRaven77

Dec 19, 2005
    Yeah Tsuyo is joining the fun! I love that he's going to be guarding you <3 I love how protective Windu is of you as well.

Neelan sounds like Winnipeg only in planet form hehehe Oh goodness I assure you the original series is so much better than the movies (Transformers) but then I grew up with them haha

I feel bad that there is a bridge now between you and MAster Windu. I hope it gets resolved soon =( Though I can see why your frustrated, nevermind home sick =/

Hee I love Tsuyo--though is it wrong I kinda ship you both? HAHA No i'm not too into this tale why do you ask? >_>

I love how supportive Tsuyo is of you how he is able to step back and see things for what they really are.

Its cute how you both can't imagine one another without your //uniforms// I thought that was so adorable ^^;

Woah cool you got your own ship now hee! *Is curious to learn what it will be named* 0=D

*waits eagerly for the next adventure*

9. JediMasterAmanda

Sep 7, 2005
    Raven: Yeah Tsuyo is joining the fun! I love that he's going to be guarding you <3 I love how protective Windu is of you as well.

Tsuyo is like the Guardian Angel of the story so it kinda fits. Windu does seem to be protective of his Padawan doesn't he? :p

Neelan sounds like Winnipeg only in planet form hehehe

I made a typo, it's actually Needan. Whoops. ^.^'' *had to look up what Winnipeg is* Yeah, but was just the station that's somewhere in outer space. Wookiepedia didn't really say much about the actual planet life, but I'm going to assume the Geelans there are at least close to being the same as the ones on that station.

Oh goodness I assure you the original series is so much better than the movies (Transformers) but then I grew up with them haha

My brother says this too. For me it remains to be seen if I like the original, but for me the movies(the second one in particular) are my fav, followed closely by Animated.

I feel bad that there is a bridge now between you and MAster Windu. I hope it gets resolved soon =( Though I can see why your frustrated, nevermind home sick =/

Things will patch themselves up, they usually do. Hard to tell when though. [face_worried]

Hee I love Tsuyo--though is it wrong I kinda ship you both? HAHA No i'm not too into this tale why do you ask? >_>

[face_blush] Wow, just wow. To be honest though, that has been a debate since I first came up with his character. We'll see how it goes.

I love how supportive Tsuyo is of you how he is able to step back and see things for what they really are.

Yeah, it is kinda cool. Tsuyo has so many different characteristics to him. That's what makes him so lovable though. :p

Its cute how you both can't imagine one another without your //uniforms// I thought that was so adorable ^^;

Hehe. :p

Woah cool you got your own ship now hee! *Is curious to learn what it will be named* 0=D

Yeah, it is cool. Wait till you see how much it'll be modified by Anakin and myself! ;)

*waits eagerly for the next adventure*

Wait no more. Well kinda anyway. Nothing much really happens in this chapter.

----------------------
    Note: Just to let you guys in on what Fiona is suppose to look like, here's a cople pictures for reference. I couldn't find one that was the right coloring and the right size so I got two. First is for size and the second is for coloring.
    [image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v665/gabufic/Takeia.jpg] -for size[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v665/gabufic/TamaskanPuppy2.jpg] -for coloring
    ----------------------

Chapter Forty-Three

When I woke up that morning I didn't really want to get up. I wasn't particularly looking forward to my first solo mission. Don't get me wrong, I did like the fact that I had an opportunity to prove I was capable of doing more than just getting captured. But at the same time, I had low self-esteem so I was unsure of whether I'd be able to pull it off. So I yawned and rolled myself out of bed, landing on the ground with a light thump. I got up and got dressed and stuff before making a call to Tru. Since we were both friends with Anakin, we ended up being friends as well.

"Hey Amanda," Tru said when he saw that it was me who was calling. "What's up?"

"Can I ask a favor of you?" I said, putting on my best innocent face.

"Depends on what it is," Tru said suspiciously. I did have a tendency to randomly be a bit silly at times.

"I'm going on a mission and am not sure how long I'll be gone," I said. "I need someone to look after Fiona while I'm away. Usually I'd take her with me, but I don't feel that's an option this time."

"Sure thing," Tru said. "It can't be that hard."

"You don't know Fiona," I said. "Thanks, I'll have her over in an hour."

"I'm sure she can't be that bad," Tru said. "See you in an hour."

I cut off the comm and sighed as I looked to where Fiona was chewing on one of her bones. Maybe Tru wo

10. BloodRaven77

Dec 19, 2005
    Oh gosh I wonder if Tru knows what he's getting himself into HAHAH Here's to hoping Fiona is a good puppy for him!

LOL good thing your a fan of the Autobots given that you'll be working with Prime and all. I'd suck so bad at that I'm really not a Prime fan...though I do dig Ironhide XD

Goodness I wonder now if Dooku is in leaiu with the Decepticons? I'm glad Master Windu showed up to see you off <3 he's so sweet even if he's trying to hide it.

YEAH! Flying lessons with Tsuyo!! That would be so fun! Though I'm curious to learn what it is that Tsuyo wants to talk to you about *cough*Wonders if he crushes you*cough* o=D

Anyways love the pics of Fiona she looks very beautiful!

*waits eagerly for the next chapter*

Oh and entirely unrelated...Guess who now owns a copy of Jak and Daxter *whistles* I'll so be think about this tale whenever I play!

11. JediMasterAmanda

Sep 7, 2005
    Raven: Oh gosh I wonder if Tru knows what he's getting himself into HAHAH Here's to hoping Fiona is a good puppy for him!

Once I figure out how long Tsuyo and I are away from Coruscant I plan on writing an offshoot about that. ;)

LOL good thing your a fan of the Autobots given that you'll be working with Prime and all. I'd suck so bad at that I'm really not a Prime fan...though I do dig Ironhide XD

Ironhide's awesome! [face_love] He and Ratchet are my favorite Autobots of all time! [face_love] The movie versions of them at least. Ratchet's still cool in Animated, but the only bit of the Animated Ironhide I've seen makes him out to be a bully. [face_beatup]

Goodness I wonder now if Dooku is in leaiu with the Decepticons? I'm glad Master Windu showed up to see you off <3 he's so sweet even if he's trying to hide it.

Who knows? It's very possible. And yes, Master Windu is sweet when it comes to people he trusts and cares about. The 'by the book' Jedi is not entirely immune to attachments is he? o_O

YEAH! Flying lessons with Tsuyo!! That would be so fun! Though I'm curious to learn what it is that Tsuyo wants to talk to you about *cough*Wonders if he crushes you*cough* o=D

I've always wanted to fly, so yes, it is so fun. Tsuyo just worries alot. I don't think the relationship has gotten to that yet. ;)

Anyways love the pics of Fiona she looks very beautiful!

Gee thanks. I couldn't find one that depicted her as she is now in the story, so I had to use two. The second one though will be her once a couple more months go by in the story. Tamaskans are soo cute! [face_love]

*waits eagerly for the next chapter*

Always the eager reader huh? :p

Oh and entirely unrelated...Guess who now owns a copy of Jak and Daxter *whistles* I'll so be think about this tale whenever I play!

Sweet! I like the first game much better than it's sequels. There's like no profane language. :)

-----------------
    A/N: Ok, I know I've been updating two times a week lately, except for that time it was an interlude and an update, but that's because I've been alot of writing. It helps me stay calm in the midst of the issues I am currently facing from Darth RL and it helps make up for that month or two that was updateless. I've actually even got over the fact that I have to use Works for now and am using my laptop so I can stay in my room as I right. I don't like Works, it's annoying different from Office. [face_plain] But anyway, the result is a six page long update! Hope you anjoy it! Oh and Raven, there may be a hint to something that is to come that you may be happy about. ;)
    ------------------

Chapter Forty-Four

That morning I was still staring out the viewport when Tsuyo came in with some hot chocolate. Though I did like the ship, it didn?t currently have any quarters at the time. I would definitely have to fix that at some point. Maybe when we got back to Coruscant Anakin and I would have time to modify it. As it is now, I did not get much sleep as it was difficult to sleep in the pilot?s chair. Tsuyo had slept just fine, saying he was used to such sleeping conditions. I continued to stare out the viewport as I accepted the hot chocolate that Tsuyo offered me. There was a lot to think about, but my mind was just blank, lost somewhere in outer space. I sighed and took a sip of my hot chocolate, noticing that Tsuyo had put something similar to cool whip on the top. That made a small smile appear, I loved hot chocolate with cool whip on top.

?So, I hear you?ve been having problems with your Master,? Tsuyo said. I glanced at him, but turned back to the viewport and sipped at my hot chocolate. ?Want to talk about it??

?I guess I am just annoyed at the fact he worries so much about me,? I said. ?I?ve done nothing to deserve anyone?s care or worry. At least not from my view point. Not to mention keeping the fact that the Decepticons were after me from me.?

I heard

12. BloodRaven77

Dec 19, 2005
    The secret of hte stone is revealed! Oh boy you have now become a GPS for the 'Cons b/c of said stone :fear:

LOL Oh boy Tsuyo what are you up to now? Am curious to learn how his friends saved his bacon from the pirates and how he managed to return the favor.

Wow sounds like Tsuyo's connections have fallen on some hard times =(

HAHAH I love how they think you two are a couple leaving you both to scramble to clear the air...Ah maybe one day (a girl can dream right? ;))

LOL I can just see the two of you shopping for clothes with Tsuyo picking all this tacky stuff out just to be brat XD

13. JediMasterAmanda

Sep 7, 2005
    Raven: The secret of hte stone is revealed! Oh boy you have now become a GPS for the 'Cons b/c of said stone :fear:

Yup. Mystery is revealed, or at least thought to be revealed. I ain't afraid of no 'Cons. [face_not_talking] Ok, I am, but who in their right mind wouldn't be? [face_worried]

LOL Oh boy Tsuyo what are you up to now? Am curious to learn how his friends saved his bacon from the pirates and how he managed to return the favor.

I'm curious as well. I guess we'll find out sooner or later.

Wow sounds like Tsuyo's connections have fallen on some hard times =(

It looks like it don't it. Yet Tsuyo says they have plenty of money to spare and they gave up that bag of coins as if it were true. One wonders.

HAHAH I love how they think you two are a couple leaving you both to scramble to clear the air...Ah maybe one day (a girl can dream right? ;))

Haha, yeah it is kinda funny. Yes maybe one day. Who is to tell the future? ;)

LOL I can just see the two of you shopping for clothes with Tsuyo picking all this tacky stuff out just to be brat XD

Haha, I can picture that too. [face_laugh]
    ----------
    A/N: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!
    ----------

Chapter Forty-Five

I woke up because of an insistent beeping noise. I blinked the sleep out of my eyes and looked at the blinking light. Didn?t Tsuyo say that that meant that we were coming out of hyperspace soon? I looked over at the copilot?s chair and saw that he was still asleep. I sighed and shook my head before picking up his helmet and throwing it at him to wake him up. I guess he was already awake because he caught it before it hit and I rolled my eyes at his smirk.

?We still got five minutes,? Tsuyo said. ?Just enough time to get our undercover clothes on.?

?Right,? I said.

I got up and left the cockpit to get changed. I put on the shirt and pants that I had bought back on Corellia, but I still wore my Jedi boots. They wouldn?t be a dead give away and they wore comfy and warm. I grabbed the coat, which held the hat and gloves in it?s pockets. I clipped my lightsaber to my belt, I wasn?t about to go out without it and I?d have to have some way of proving I was who I said I was when we found the Autobots. It could be easily hidden beneath the coat anyway. I returned to the cockpit to find a Tsuyo already dressed in disguise apparel. He was wearing a blue t-shirt with what looked like under armor underneath and a pair a black pants made out of the same denim-like material mine were made of. He had a coat similar to mine, but different in obvious ways. Like it was made for a guy not a girl and instead of black it was a navy blue color. The guy really seemed to like his blue. I didn?t blame him, blue was pretty.

?You ready?? I asked as I hung the coat on the back of the pilot?s chair and settled down to ease us out of hyperspace.

?Always,? he said, smirking as he sat back down into the copilot?s chair.

I took a deep breath and brought The Mission out of hyperspace. Whatever was ahead of us could be bad or could be good, but I knew it wouldn?t be easy. We had to search for the Autobots without Dooku or the Decepticons finding out that we were here. It wasn?t going to be easy, but we would manage. We did have a general area to search though, the western southern hemisphere of the planet. Vague, but at least we didn?t have to search the entire planet. Granted we did have to pull off landing first, but that only took a little more ingenuity than it took on Corellia. The pains of covering our tracks. I didn?t understand how criminals who would elude capture for years and seemingly disappear off the face of the Earth did so. It took so much deception, I hated it.

When we walked down the ramp, no one on the planet would?ve been able to tell who we were at first glance. Though I knew that if Dooku saw my face he?d recognize me from our encounter back on Kuat. Luckily my coat had a really big hood that I could put on and cover my face. Tsuyo didn?t

14. BloodRaven77

Dec 19, 2005
    I like how Tsuyo is so protective of you and how he ensures that you don't inadvertantly blow your cover. Though I can see how frustrating it must be having to hide your identity.

I had to laugh about the pink setting I could just see you both trying not to gag at the sight. I love the solid friendship you both share and hope to see more of it in the future! <3

15. JediMasterAmanda

Sep 7, 2005
    Raven:I like how Tsuyo is so protective of you and how he ensures that you don't inadvertantly blow your cover. Though I can see how frustrating it must be having to hide your identity.

Yeah, it is very frustrating.

I had to laugh about the pink setting I could just see you both trying not to gag at the sight. I love the solid friendship you both share and hope to see more of it in the future! <3

Thanks. You will definitely be seeing more of our friendship in the uture.

Chapter Forty-Six

I stood on the edge of a cliff, overlooking a large expanse of desert. Overhead a military jet flew over me, and transformed into a giant robot, landing shortly behind me. It was Starscream, Megatron?s second in command.

?You better not mess this up,? Starscream said. ?You know what will happen if you betray us.?

?I know, Starscream,? I said, angrily. ?Let's get this over with.?

He transformed again and took off, flying just under the edge of the cliff. I jumped down and landed on top of him and we flew off.

The scene changed and I had my lightsaber activated. Master Windu was in front of me, also with lightsaber activated. We both moved at the same time and our lightsabers clashed, casting glows of purple upon our faces in the dark.

?Why are you doing this!?? Master Windu asked.

?I?m sorry, Master,? I said. ?They?.?

I woke with a start and bolted to a sitting position. First thing I saw was a pink pillow, which was irritating at best. I sighed and shook my head as I got up from the ugly pink couch. I walked over to the kitchen area and began looking for something to drink. Nothing. Absolutely nothing was in the fridge or cabinets. I sighed, oh well. I?d just have to find something to drink as we leave the city. I heard a door open and looked up to see Tsuyo coming out of the bedroom.

?There is nothing to drink,? I complained as I reentered the living room area. I could feel the scratchiness of my throat from being dry.

?Good morning to you too,? Tsuyo said, raising his eyebrow at my mood.

?Good morning,? I replied, my voice cracking.

?Are you feeling ok?? Tsuyo asked.

?I?m fine,? I cleared my throat. ?My throat always does this when I don?t drink something when I wake up.?

?We?ll stop somewhere on the way out of town,? Tsuyo said as he grabbed our bags. ?Come on,? he tossed me my bag. ?I was able to get a clue as to where to go last night.?

I caught my bag and slung it across my shoulder. ?Where did you go last night?? I asked. ?And why didn?t you tell me??

?I was out and I didn?t tell you because you would?ve wanted to go with me,? Tsuyo said. ?Places like this are nowhere for you to be out at night.?

?I can take care of myself,? I said, hearing my voice start to fail me at the end of the sentence.

?Just come on,? Tsuyo said.

He turned and left the room and I followed, grumbling to myself. I was getting really tired of people assuming I couldn?t handle things. Ok, so maybe I wouldn?t have liked it, but Tsuyo still should?ve told me he was going somewhere. I sighed, oh well, what?s done is done. He turned in the keys and gave the receptionist the pay for the overnight stay. Then we left the building and walked down the street to small pastry shop. I got a donut-like thing and some hot chocolate and Tsuyo got some kind of soup and hot chocolate. We sat at a table in a dark corner so that we could avoid prying eyes. I took a few sips of my hot chocolate before speaking.

?So where does this clue lead you?? I asked as I put the mug down and reached for my donut.

?The middle of nowhere,? Tsuyo said.

?Well that?s descriptive,? I said as I rolled my eyes. I took a large bite of the donut.

?You?ll see when we get there,? Tsuyo said. ?But first we need a plan of action.? He took a bite of his soup.

?Why do we need a plan of action?? I asked after I swallowed. I took another bite and took a sip of my hot chocolate.

?They?ve been captured,? Tsuyo said simply.

I choked on my hot chocolate, which was an unpleasant experience.

16. BloodRaven77

Dec 19, 2005
    Oh man what a frightening dream! Ugh alliance with Starscream! :Faint:

Hmm...Curious to learn where Tsuyo has been and what's he's been up to at night...

LOL I love your reaction to the news and how you drag Tsuyo out of the pastry shop hahah Not to mention the difference of opinion on just what a plan is XD

Oh boy what a way to learn that back up can be helpful =/

Its interesting how Ryukou seems to represent one's doubts, fears and clouded decisions.

HAHAHA Tsuyo your such a dork! I love how he pops in and is all cheeky. I like how he is so encouraging and positive the complete opposite of Ryukou who only tears down...

The Autobots are headed to Coruscant heh I cant wait ot see the look on Palpatine's face when he learns of it XD

17. JediMasterAmanda

Sep 7, 2005
    Raven: Oh man what a frightening dream! Ugh alliance with Starscream! :Faint:

You're telling me! I had this really weird dream once where Starscream confused an action of mine to mean I was on the Decepticon's side so then I was stuck with them and had to risk my life just to make sure my family I wasn't really on the Decepticon's side. And Megatron was like really scary in the dream. So that is what inspired that particular nightmare.

Hmm...Curious to learn where Tsuyo has been and what's he's been up to at night...

It is hard to tell. But knowing him it really was just reconnasence(sp?).

LOL I love your reaction to the news and how you drag Tsuyo out of the pastry shop hahah Not to mention the difference of opinion on just what a plan is XD

haha, yeah it was pretty funny. that'd be my reaction if I found out anyone was kidnapped by the Sith or Decepticons. I wouldn't hesitate to come up with a plan, I'd just go and hope I don't make things worse, but in fact save them.

Oh boy what a way to learn that back up can be helpful =/

Yeah, what a way.

Its interesting how Ryukou seems to represent one's doubts, fears and clouded decisions.

Ryukou kinda represents the darkside of me. All the things that are inside me that I battle every day. The doubts, the fears, the anger. He is that part of me times ten and with some hatred and prejudiceness added in there.

HAHAHA Tsuyo your such a dork! I love how he pops in and is all cheeky. I like how he is so encouraging and positive the complete opposite of Ryukou who only tears down...

Tsuyo is like that guy who everyone would want at their back. He is a great fighter, but at the same time he has compassion and cares about those he works with. He is protective without being overbearing and he counsels without making it seem like everything you think is wrong, just that it needs some 'tweaking'. Sweet and innocent on one side and not so much on the other. He's the guy who you don't have to worry about being stabbed in the back by unless you are evil. He won't pretend to be your friend and then betray you. In other words, the kinda guy that a father would approve of, a good father anyway.

The Autobots are headed to Coruscant heh I cant wait ot see the look on Palpatine's face when he learns of it XD

I imagine his expression would be similar to this,
    [image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v665/gabufic/Nooo.jpg]

---------------

Chapter Forty-Seven

I was back home, but something was different. I wasn?t at my home, or at my old church. I was at a church though, a different church, and as a few minutes passed by I realized we were now going to this church. It was one of those dreams where you watched what was happening like you were watching a movie. You know, the kind where it?s like you are outside of your body, but your body still functions like you are still in it.

Faces flashed through my mind, faces of people I knew and some I didn?t. I knew the ones that I didn?t know were ones I would meet. Happy times and sad times, situations with both flashed through my mind so fast I couldn?t register them. Finally it stopped, and the scene before me was one of a group of people in what appeared to be a living room. I recognized the place, the house of a very good friend of mine. The room was filled with people I knew and people I didn?t, but I knew one thing, that everyone in the room was family, no matter what lie ahead. Tsuyo was there and so were a couple of my Jedi friends, as well as my blood family and my spiritual family. Some people I knew were absent, but for some reason it didn?t bother me.

The scene changed to a different living room. This time to a different friend of mine?s sister?s living room. We were celebrating something, from the looks of it, the New Year. Midnight struck and some guy I don?t know, but who my friend was apparently dating or something, dropped a ball after we counted down from ten. We had to improvise since we didn?t have cable at this hou

18. BloodRaven77

Dec 19, 2005
    I'm curious to know what this dream meant if it will have any place in the future...

Heh I love Ironhide I think he's the only autobot I really respected from the movies *blushes*

Woah you absorbed some of these powers? Thats kinda cool I wonder what it will mean in the long run? I love how supportive Tsuyo is of you <3

Ooh you got an upgrade for you new hand that is so cool! I love how Tsuyo was the one who helps you get it together. Heh sounds like you got Megatron's arsenal well G1 Megatron's gun power that is XD

19. JediMasterAmanda

Sep 7, 2005
    Sorry no Author's Reponse today. I am kinda stressing right now.

Chapter Forty-Eight

I woke to an insistent beeping sound from the comm. unit. I buried my head underneath my blanket and told Tsuyo to answer it. At the continuing of the beeping, I threw the blanket back and went to snap at Tsuyo, only to find that he wasn?t still sound asleep in the co-pilots chair. Grumbling a complaint, I reached for the comm. controls and hit the button.

?Hello? What?s up?? I asked, the fact that I just woke up noticeable in my voice.

?We are entering Coruscant?s atmosphere,? Ratchet?s voice came through the comm. ?You guys may want to exit our ship.?

?Copy that, just open the doors and we?ll go,? I said and cut the transmission. I yelled down the corridor for Tsuyo. ?Hey Tsuyo! Get up here!? No answer.

Grumbling another complaint, I went through all the pre-flight checks and then started up the engines. I carefully lifted The Mission up, off the ground, retracting the boarding ramp and the landing gear as I did so. Even more carefully, I turned the ship around and flew out the doors as soon as I knew they were open. I carefully piloted to the hangar bay of the Jedi Temple, made a comm. call to Master Yoda, telling him we needed to meet the Autobots at the place that they found to land. He told me to meet him in the hangar and we?d take one of the air speeders. Well, I was already there, so I just had to wait.

I sighed and stood up and turned around. I almost jumped out of my skin when I saw Tsuyo there, which wasn?t very good for my wound. ?Don?t do that!? I shouted at him.

?Don?t do what?? Tsuyo asked innocently.

?You know what!? I exclaimed and went to pass him. He moved to where he blocked my path and I found myself staring at blue armor. I looked up at his face.

?No, I don?t,? Tsuyo said. ?Would you calm down??

?Sorry, but I?m tired, I?m suddenly feeling stressed for some reason,? I said. ?And I really don?t like being snuck up on. And I?m not particularly happy about having to do all the piloting myself right after I woke up.?

?Sorry, but you did pretty good,? Tsuyo said. ?As for the stress, what is there to be worried about??

?I don?t know!? I said, exasperated with myself. ?Maybe I just worry too much. About everything. Anyways, lets talk about this later. I need to go find an air speeder, Master Yoda and I are going to go meet the Autobots where they landed.?

?Alright,? Tsuyo said, moving out of my way. ?I?ll see you later then.?

?Thank you,? I said. ?I?ll see you later.?

I walked past him, avoiding looking at his eyes, and walked through the corridor and down the boarding ramp. I walked over to the air speeders, where Master Yoda and Master Windu were already waiting. I bowed and greeted them, apologizing for being a bit slow. Master Windu assured me that it wasn?t a big deal, the Autobots had just now landed and were just waiting for us to get there. It didn?t help though, I hated when I woke up in a bad mood. It was more prone to happen whenever I woke up without music playing in my ears. I haven?t been able to have that since I ended up in this galaxy. This was partly because I had no way to play music, and partly because all my Christian music was left behind. It just had happened that I had forgotten my IPod at home that day so when I wound up in the GFFA, I didn?t have my IPod. I wondered if Anakin and I could rig something up that would allow me to pick up radio signals from back home?doubtful.

They had me fly the thing, which wasn?t the most comfortable thing for me. It was like driving, made me think I was gonna crash into something, but I did fine nonetheless. I just stared ahead as I flew and let my mind go blank. I didn?t want to think, because I knew my thoughts would wander to reasons to be depressed and I didn?t want that. I saw Master Windu and Master Yoda glance at each other out of the corner of my eye, but they didn?t say anything. I knew I?d have to talk about it later though. That was fine though, because it meant that I still had time. I si

20. BloodRaven77

Dec 19, 2005
    Aww no worries I understand I hope things settle for you soon!

I love the interaction between you and Tsuyo how comfortable you are together as friends.

Heh I could just see you and Anakin working up a storm to build a new ipod too, he probably would add all sorts of useless things to it as well if only to show off his mechanical skills XD

I like the build up of this chapter all the things that haven't been said but needs ot be said. Am looking forward to seeing where it all leads.

21. JediMasterAmanda

Sep 7, 2005
    Raven: Aww no worries I understand I hope things settle for you soon!

Well things are still pretty crappy, worse actually, but I am going for doing an author's reply lol.

I love the interaction between you and Tsuyo how comfortable you are together as friends.

Comfortable? We argued over nothin'! Lol, bad morning I guess. Even the best of friends argue sometimes. lol

Heh I could just see you and Anakin working up a storm to build a new ipod too, he probably would add all sorts of useless things to it as well if only to show off his mechanical skills XD

lol Yeah, that would be cool, huh?

I like the build up of this chapter all the things that haven't been said but needs ot be said. Am looking forward to seeing where it all leads.

It will lead somewhere, but I don't know where so no hints, sorry. lol

Author's Note: Just as a note after this chapter I am going to skip a lot of time in an effort to move things along without having to go through a lot of boring stuff. I am sorry it has been so long, my life has been really stressful and I have not had the motivation to write due to being discouraged about, well, everything. Hope you enjoy and I will have the next chapter chapter up asap.

Chapter Forty-Nine

?A month?!? I asked, bewildered. Maybe it wasn?t a good idea to yell the question in the middle of Council Room, but tell that to my mouth. And maybe it also wasn?t a good idea to question the decision of the Council, but I digress.

?Padawan!? Master Windu said with that glare of his that would make the most stubborn of Jedi shrink back.

?Sorry Master,? I said. ?But I don?t feel I understand.? I continued in a much calmer tone. I am sure confusion was written all over my face.

?Healer Eerin believes that you should take some down time for your injury to heal,? Master Fisto said.

?Forgive me if I am out of line,? I said. ?But I do not think it will take a month for it to heal.?

?A habit you have, of putting strain on yourself,? Master Yoda said. I couldn?t refute that, it was true after all.

?We are sending you to an uncharted planet that Master Yoda found,? Master Windu said. ?You?ll be safe there, no one knows about it except for the people sitting in this room.?

?So now I?m hiding too?? I said. I could not believe what I was hearing.

?In your condition, you are not in any condition to fight off Sith or Decepticon attacks,? Obi-Wan said. ?And I think it has become pretty clear that both are after you.? I sighed.

?So what planet are you sending me to exactly?? I asked.

?Dagobah,? Master Windu said. My shoulders sagged. ?You leave after the mid-day meal.?

?Yes, Master,? I said and bowed.

I left the Council Chambers and let my shoulders sag even more once the door closed behind me. I couldn?t believe they were sending me to Dagobah in the middle of a war. I had to admit it was a good place to hide, but I didn?t want to hide. I wanted to help. I just continued walking until I reached the quarters I shared with Master Windu. I sighed and sat on the couch. I looked over to a holo, which is like a picture in the GFFA, of Master Windu and I. Anakin had managed to get a picture of one of the few times Master Windu has smiled. I had a whipped topping pie on my head and there was jello and ice cream covering my tunic. Master Windu was smiling because I was tickling him, though he was furious at me, he was even more furious at Anakin for taking the picture?and posting copies of it all over the Temple. I heard whispers about it for only a day after it had happened, but for some reason no one spoke of it longer. It had been the day after Ryloth when it happened.

Just then the door chimed and I got up to answer it. It was Tru. ?Hey,? I said just before Fiona pounced on me. ?Heya girl!?

?Just thought I?d bring her by,? Tru said. ?I hear you are being sent for some down time.?

?Man word sure does go around fast in this Temple,? I said. ?Yeah, it is true. One month, supposedly.?

?A month?? Tru asked. ?Sounds like a

22. JediMasterAmanda

Sep 7, 2005
    A/N: Ok, so I had some change of plans and this is the final chapter of this story, though that doesn't mean that my adventures are over, nope, they are far from over.

Chapter Fifty

~A Year Later~

"I could use some help over here!" I called out as I shot a droid with the cannon built into my mechanical arm.

I had lost my lightsaber...again, though this time Grievous had stolen it rather than it be broken. It didn't matter, though, I would soon be getting it back. I held fire as a pink hippo, yes a pink hippo, jumped into the fray and started pulverizing the droids. I turned to see an RC chopper flying overhead, dropping bombs on the grounded droids. Off in the distance Torn and Jak could be seen battling droids and somewhere nearby a thieving raccoon was sneaking into Grievous' lair to destroy the power generator for the droids. I continued shooting the droids.

It has been a year since I had been forced to take that vacation and a lot had happened since then. The Decepticons had given up and retreated back to their own galaxy and the Autobots left in pursuit shortly after. That happened about six months ago. However, that was the only problem resolved. Sidious was still out there somewhere, as well as Ryukou and there are couple new bad guys around to worry about. Not to mention that, Jak, Daxter, Torn and I were not the only ones misplaced anymore. The pink hippo was Murray, he was the brawns of a gang of thieves known as the "Cooper Gang", the pilot behind the RC chopper was Bentley, the brains and demolitions expert of their outfit and the thieving raccoon was Sly, well, he was the thief and more or less the leader. They were from a different galaxy, or universe, we are not sure which. They were my most unlikely allies, being thieves and all, but we had all come together for a common purpose, to find a way home.

As I shot another droid, I thought about how I had told Torn and Jak back on Haruun Kal how I hoped to not have a say in the matter when I return home, but things had changed since then. There was no ill-will between me and the Jedi or anything, but as time went on and our battle against the evil forces of the Sith and Grievous, it had become more and more apparent that I did not belong in this galaxy. Anakin and I were able to get in contact with some old friends of mine from my home planet and as we spoke it became apparent to me that God wanted me back where I belonged where I could help His people and do what he wanted me to do. So, after I informed the Jedi Council of my decision, Jak, Daxter, Torn, Tsuyo and I went in search of some answers before our next big mission. My lightsaber had been stolen a couple days before and I was determined to get it back as I would certainly need it.

We were on the planet of Dagobah, where I spent time in the Darkside cave in search of any answers that could be held in its nightmares, one of those looking inside one's self things. However, no answers and no nightmares came that time and we were leaving without any new answers. That's when we ran into the Cooper Gang, a group I did not get along with at first because of their thieving ways. I didn't begin to trust them until we ran into another gang of criminals call the "Klaww Gang" on the planet of Dantooine while we were searching for a friend of Tsuyo's who helped us get supplies. I pretty much would've been a goner had Sly not jumped in and somehow managed to deflect a shot from one the bad guys with his cane when he did.

And now, we were here, on he third moon of Vassek, attempting to break into Grievous' lair and take back my stolen lightsaber, and hopefully bring Grievous down as well as return all of the stolen lightsabers to the Jedi Temple. I was surprised when Sly was so willing to help me retrieve the stolen lightsabers and even more surprised when he suggested we retrieve all the lightsabers Grievous has stolen in his lifetime. We had expected there to be defense, however we had not expected so much defense. The eight of us had become a team in our quest to hunt down

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.