main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The REAL reason why the Death Star was Built...(Humour)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Benfica_The_Red, Nov 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Benfica_The_Red

Benfica_The_Red Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 21, 2003

Suddenly everything becomes clear!!!!!!!!!

The REAL reason why the Death Star was built....

Time: Between Ep. III and IV

(The Emperor sits in his throne, sipping a cut of tea...Darth Vader kneels before him...)

EMPEROR: ....I wonder if your thoughts regarding this matter are clear , Lord Vader...
    VADER : ...They are clear indeed, My Master...
    E: ...so you mean...
    V: Yes , My Master...it was only after I slaughtered that Tusken Tribe that she fell madly in love for me...
    E (rubbing his chin): So this all means....the chicks dig Mass Murderers!!!!!????
    V: Apparently it is so, Master!
    E:...and her exact words were...????
    V: ?I truly...deeply... love you...?, Master...
    E: You love me????!!!!!!!
    V: Errrr...sorry , Master ...I was referring to her words...
    E: hummmm....I see...this brings a all new prospective to the subject...I was wondering...
    V: Yes, Master?
    E: Imagine, Lord Vader...if a broad fells for a guy like this JUST because of a Tusken Tribe...Imagine...
    V: What, Master????
    E: If we were able to WIPE OUT a complete planet!!!!! Don?t you see??????
    (The Emperor stands up in excitement)
    E:....if we could destroy millions of millions of beings...like that (snatches his fingers)...we WOULD have ALL the chicks in the Galaxy running into our arms!!!!!!!!!!
    V: Yes , Master...that makes sense...
    E: It is time, indeed...the ocasion has arrived...
    V: For what , Master?
    E: For what? For WHAT?...don?t you see?????....I think that when you fell on that lava pit you must have knock your head on some hard rock...It is time to use the plans for the ULTIMATE WEAPON your predecessor gave to me!!!!
    V: Saruman?
    E: Saru-what??? I?m talking of that creapy old fellow you killed to become my Apprentice!!!! Lord Tyrannus, don?t you remember????
    V: Forgive me , Master, I ?ve had some short-circuits on my helmet during the last days...and it?s easy to confound an actor when he does two similar Evil-roles in two diferent sagas at the same time, Master...
    E: Indeed, indeed, the fact that he suddenly had two different action-figures at toy-shops galaxy wide didn?t help his Ego, either...you did well in wiping him out...he was getting too inflatuated...
    V: That is so, My Master...that is why I cutted him in two!!!!
    E: You have done well, Lord Vader...now, summon Admiral Tarkin to my Throne Room the first thing in the morning, we must start the preparations....soon...ALL THE CHICKS IN THE GALAXY WILL FELL IN LOVE FOR ME....MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!
    V: Yes, My Master...

2. Mar17swgirl

Mar17swgirl Chosen One star 7

Dec 26, 2000
    ROTFLMAO! [face_laugh] That was a good one, Benfica! :p

E (rubbing his chin): So this all means....the chicks dig Mass Murderers!!!!!????
    V: Apparently it is so, Master!

[face_laugh] LOL!!!

I think that when you fell on that lava pit you must have knock your head on some hard rock...

[face_laugh] Poor Vader... :p

V: Forgive me , Master, I ?ve had some short-circuits on my helmet during the last days...and it?s easy to confound an actor when he does two similar Evil-roles in two diferent sagas at the same time, Master...

LOL, that's certainly very confusing... :p

Hilarious viggie, Benfica! :D I hope you plan to write more! ;)

3. AERYN_SUN

AERYN_SUN Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 1, 2001
    That was brilliant, Benfica :D

~aeryn

4. anya Skywalker

anya Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

Jun 14, 2000
    Uppitity uppers.

I should learn not to laugh so loud while on the computer. That's twice you, Red, made my parents look weirdly at me. :p

5. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    awesome. that was so guy! And the process was so logical...

6. Niobiie-of-Belfalas

Niobiie-of-Belfalas Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 15, 2002
    E: Indeed, indeed, the fact that he suddenly had two different action-figures at toy-shops galaxy wide didn?t help his Ego, either...you did well in wiping him out...he was getting too inflatuated...

oh, right, and that's to imply that Vader is the absolute Jane Eyre of meekness... ;)

Dig mass murders?? So that's how Mara was willing to obey a face as wrinkled as Yoda's...

We need some more!!

-Nio

7. Benfica_The_Red

Oct 21, 2003
    That's twice you, Red, made my parents look weirdly at me.

I've nothing to do with that, Anya...as long as I recall you were already nuts before we met!!!!! ;) :p

8. anya Skywalker

anya Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

Jun 14, 2000
    So that's how Mara was willing to obey a face as wrinkled as Yoda's

Don't you mean the Emperor, Niobiie? ;) Then again, with EU plot twists, maybe Yoda truly WAS Emperor Palpatine. :D :D

Red: I am not nuts. :p Now you know what's coming to you on the next meeting, young man... Be afraid. Be very afraid. [face_devil] And write more, darn you! :p

9. Benfica_The_Red

Oct 21, 2003
    Sorry, anya, I lost the last piece of imagination on this loooooooooooooong novel.... ;)

10. Ireth_Tasartir

Ireth_Tasartir Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 17, 2003
    This is huge!!!!!

So funny indeed...

And, yes...We like Mass Murderers!!!! Or is it just me??? :confused:

ROTFLOL!!!!!

11. LaYa_

LaYa_ Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 21, 2003
    Great Benfica_The_Red! [face_laugh]

V: Forgive me , Master, I ?ve had some short-circuits on my helmet during the last days...and it?s easy to confound an actor when he does two similar Evil-roles in two diferent sagas at the same time, Master... [face_laugh] [face_laugh] Oh my God!!! [face_laugh]

12. Niobiie-of-Belfalas

Niobiie-of-Belfalas Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 15, 2002
    Chicks dig mass murders, not long intervals of time between posts. *hint*
    ;)
    -Nio

13. Enji

Enji Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 14, 2002
    LOL! So that's why they built it... ah, everything's so clear now. Thank for enlightening me. ;)

14. Benfica_The_Red

Oct 21, 2003
    you're welcome :) ;)

15. Dev_Binks

Dev_Binks Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 7, 2003
    Genius, I always thought there was something fishy in the DS creation :p

16. Darth_Pixel

Darth_Pixel Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 17, 2003
    That was really funny! It all make sense now... Great work, i hope you write more!

17. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003

Of course we love mass murdering guys!! They always have such cool guns... [face_love]

*laughs hysterically at the mental image of Emperor Palpetine drinking tea*

*imagination takes over Emperor Palpetine is now wrapped in a plaid pattern, ankel length British looking wrap, sitting in a garden in full bloom (all flowers are large, white and pink) with a little fat fluffy dog sitting at his feet as he looks over the flowers and smiles gently....* [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.