main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tucson The Reality of the Force as a Religon

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Bylar, Nov 21, 2006.

1. Bylar

Bylar Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 4, 2006
    there is a website that may have many answers to questions we all have asked at one point in our lives.
    http://templeofthejediorder.org
    just go and check it out. make your own decisions.
    here are a couple posts i made to Temple Of The Jedi Order forums. forgive me for the lenghtly post here
    /deepbow
    There have been Jedi throughout and even before the recorded history of Man. These Jedi had inexplicable and amazing powers, that to most of the current populace, were of a ?Godlike? nature, so naturally the masses would label them as such, even though the Jedi would protest and deny this, if they were not already corrupted by the Darkside, if corrupted, they would embrace and confirm this lie to the masses perpetuating much confusion and misdirection in the process. As Man continued to evolve and think in more abstract and diverse ways, then written language finally appeared, and it gave Man a way to record the past and relate from their perspective what their experiences were. One of the most common stories that were put to ?text? was regarding a ?Deity? that had somehow influenced their life, so to explain the unexplainable, the concept of God was born. Since all Men are different, the concept in turn took different meanings, depending what part of the world you were in and also the biggest factor, what kind of Man and his views had written it. These stories that had been passed from generation to generation, in all parts of the world, would be finally recorded, and hence the Bibles of the world were created, and at that time the stories stopped changing with each telling, well at least slowed down considerably. The Jedi that were still being born and having children of their own, were sometimes confused by their powers, as well as confusing the populace, and would either be hailed as a messiah, or put to death as a heretic. This caused the majority of Jedi to conceal their identity and greatly diminish their ability to effect change for the better in reality, and the populace. The Universe suffered for this, and Mankind fell into deep despair and eventually modern Man came to call this ?the dark ages?, and indeed they were. Without the positive influences of the Jedi, no faith of any kind would be enough to keep Man on the path of the Light. Eventually the Jedi grew in numbers behind the veil of secrecy, and assisted Mankind as much as they could to elevate the collective conciseness to a point where Man could see the errors of the past and strive not to repeat them. Many of the Jedi realized that Man had started to turn back to the Light and became complacent, this in turn slowed the climb up the ladder of enlightenment in most of the world, except for some of the Eastern Philosophies, where enlightenment became an important platform for the ideals, and it was thought of as the ultimate goal, to become so enlightened that you were one with the Collective Will of the Universe. Many names were given to this ?Collective Will of the Universe?, however we have correctly come to know this as The Force. The Jedi that existed before, during and after this era, still had to remain in the shadows, behind the scenes, as not to start the persecution again. So they came up with another name that would be acceptable to the people. Samurai. Not all were Jedi, but most were, even if they did not recognize it. Also later in history the Shaolin. This is not to say that these were the only Orders that included Jedi, however, there were more of a majority of Jedi that constituted their ranks. I have witnessed first hand what the Jedi of the Shaolin Priests can actually do. At the young and impressionable age of 15, I had the privilege of knowing and learning from a real Jedi/Shaolin Master. Master Lee. He and his family had immigrated from Sai-Gon, Vietnam, in the 70?s to escape the Darkness of War. I met Master Lee through one of his Sons, Twan. We worked together as buss boys at a local clubhouse for a countryclub in the area. I had already been teaching myself martial arts, out of necessity due to my older brother and his friends an

2. Bylar

Bylar Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 4, 2006
    sorry for gettin so deep there lol, dont worry i wont be posting all the things i write for the Temple here. i just wanted to see if anyone found direction or discovery in these particular 2 posts i did
    opinions, comments anyone?
    dont be shy lol
    thanks for your valuable time that it took to read my post
    /deepbow
    Bylar