main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive The Realm of Darkness: Ultimate Fantasy

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by greyjedi125, Feb 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    IC: Azhmodin

Ur-Karpathos, Ocklimar's Cave of Wonders, Item Shop

Looking the Insubstantial one over again, he started to see possibilities with this... being. He listend to the response, brief though it was. "I am known as Pzaroth." the Wraith said simply. The voice of the thing was truly eerie, almost death in and of itself. It was more than enough to drive most beings to run. Azhmmodin wasn't most beings.

Possibilities there are... Killers could we be? Pzaroth and Azhmodin... Azhmodin and Pzaroth... A wicked grin started to come over the werewolfs face. "Azhmodin wonders... a partnership would Pzaroth be interested in?" Lowering hiw voice he continued, "Ahzmodin looks for beings to... destroy. In joining him would the Insubstantial one be?"

In some ways he hoped that the Wraith said no, but the possibilities seemed fairly endless should the thing agree. Who would mess with a werewolf and a wraith? Azhmoding doubted there was anyone that suicidal. His hand rubbed the hilt of his scimitar in an uncouncious gesture that was not Azhmodin...

TAG I_H, GJ SHOULD HE NEED TO DO SOMETHING

[b]IC: The Voice[/b]

[blockquote][i]The fool... How I wish I could destroy him.[/i] If the voice had a face it would have been screwed up in disgust. However it had found a slight measure of control of the body, as it was able to stroke the hilt of the weapon. [i]Hopefully that will sabatoge things slightly, though with what was actually said I have my doubts.[/i] He would have sighed, but he had no actual lungs to make the sound.

[i]"Brother dear, you shouldn't worry so much. Things will work out. After all, how better to stay alive in this world than to have one that lives in death with us?"[/i] The other was coming more into the open, it's "voice" relaxed and seemingly sane.

The voice was a little surprised to hear from the other so soon, but he was glad. [i]How do we know this... thing will let us live? Sister we can not allow that chance to be taken, you should know this better than I. You were the one who worked with magic.[/i] His thoughts were colored with darkness and anger at the moranity of Azhmodin.

The other sighed in her mind. [i]"Yes, brother dear, I am well aware of what this Wraith could do to us. But I personally prefer the odds of survival with it along, rather than dealing with those thrice cursed Vampires on our own. You know better than I how much hatred there is between the two races, even if Vampires will use the unique qualities of our kind. Espcially the old ones, who feel they have nothing to fear of us."[/i]

Things weren't going quite as the voice would have thought, as the other had always been the gentle one, the one who would have less than nothing to do with this kind. Blocking it's thoughts from the other, [i]What has become of her?[/i] He too made the mental noise equivalent of a sigh and said, [i]"You may have something of a point, but I still don't like it in the least."[/i]

Withdrawing from the conversation at that he heard as a barely a whisper in the back of his mind, [i]"everything will be alright..."[/i]

Mentally he added the last two words, [i]Brother, dear.[/i] Falling in on himself, he observed.[/blockquote]

[b]TAG NO ONE[/b]

2. Imperial_Hammer

Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 25, 2004
    IC: Pzaroth
    Location: Ur-Karpathos, Ocklimar's Cave of Wonders, Item Shop

Pzaroth looked at the werewolf. He just stared, like he tended to do with alot of things. The empty gaze of the wraith seemed to piece right through whatever he gazed at. Oftentimes observers would remark that it seemed the being was lost in another world... as if he was only present out of mere choice.

And perhaps it really was....

"Possibilities there are... Killers could we be? Pzaroth and Azhmodin... Azhmodin and Pzaroth..." A wicked grin started to come over the werewolfs face. "Azhmodin wonders... a partnership would Pzaroth be interested in?" Lowering his voice he continued, "Ahzmodin looks for beings to... destroy. In joining him would the Insubstantial one be?"

The Wraith observed the beings life force. Like a raging fire it burned. So vibrant and wild.

"It will depend..." the Wraith said, his voice filling the minds of all that listened, "On what Mister Ocklimar here has in his shop. Should he have something I can use, I shall accept your partnership. Should he not, I will continue my wanderings."

The Wraith turned his head slowly to face Ocklimar.

"Ocklimar, son of Oznil, have you any Dark Staves for sale? I seek one incorporating at least Bloodshine Gem, perhaps coupled with different stones. Steel would be preferable over wood, and runes over pentagrams."

Pzaroth stared at Ocklimar, waiting for an answer

TAG: Trimaj, Grey

3. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    IC: Azhmodin

Waiting on a Wraith to speak can be a rather... unnerving experience at the best of times. At the worst, it could drive you insane. The insubstantial thin looking at you, seeing you're very essence

"It will depend...On what Mister Ocklimar here has in his shop. Should he have something I can use, I shall accept your partnership. Should he not, I will continue my wanderings." He heard the Wraith speak, and considered what he had just asked. This could either turn out to be the most brilliant thing he had ever done, or the stupidest. Only time would tell, and only time would tell if it would even come to pass for that matter.

He nodded as the Wraith turned paifully slow towards the shopkeeper. There was not way Ocklimar wouldn't deal with this thing now, rather than later.

Listening he heard the question, "Ocklimar, son of Oznil, have you any Dark Staves for sale? I seek one incorporating at least Bloodshine Gem, perhaps coupled with different stones. Steel would be preferable over wood, and runes over pentagrams."

Good this is not... A former magic worker this was? Azhmodin wonders... has he made a mistake? He nearly shivered, but was able to control himself enough not to.

Yes, you were a fool! This was a different voice... and Azhmodin knew he had a rather large problem on his hands that didn't include this shadowy form before him.

TAG I_H, GJ

[b]IC: The voice[/b]

[blockquote][i]He doesn't realize what he is aligning us with... A horror... A thing straight out of nightmares. [/i] Wondering if his sister would respond or not he simply remained silent, observing the scene. He figured the shopkeeper would be something of a chicken, as he had been with Azhmodin, but one never knew. A shopkeeper in this city, and part of the world was going to be anything but scared of most beings. A wraith wasn't most beings though.

[i]Yes brother dear, he has made a mistake. Just as I made a mistake when I revealed myself to you again.[/i] The voice was bitter, and obviously unhappy with its decision.

[i]But... We're family. Why do you regret?[/i] He was completely bewildered. He knew he had changed, but he didn't think it had been that much.

There was no response again, and again he found himself alone with a madman. He felt far more alone than he had before though.[/blockquote]

[b]TAG MYSELF[/b]

[hr]

[b]IC: The Other[/b]

[blockquote]She was anything but happy with herself. [i]Why did I tell him I was back in the first place? I hate him... He betrayed me! He even killed me![/i]

If she had been able to she would have paced, instead she pictured her body doing so in a round room, going in circles...

[i]Brother dear... what a joke.[/i] She laughed bitterly, she knew she would give anything to be able to go back... to have killed him before any of this had ever happened.[/blockquote]

[/b]TAG MYSELF[/b]

4. Mikaboshi

Mikaboshi Force Ghost star 6

Jul 12, 2005
    IC: Ravana Ak'chazar

The Rakshasa roamed about the shop as the other customers dealt with either Ocklimar or the foul smelling goblin, he fingers found their way to a few useful looking items, but he always passed them by. He was not in town to make a purchase, he did not have the finances right now anyway, he was in town looking for a lead to create some income. It was not something he was proud of, and the though of asking a human for aide was making him sick.

But he would do it, he must do it. Magical research needed funds, one could not lock himself away in a tower with no income and expect to find success. And he would do anything to ensure his success, magic was his very lifes blood, it was what made him whole. So long had he lived with aspirations for magical knowledge and long had he trained to come to even this level of mastery, this was but a necessary step in reaching his ultimate goal of becoming one of the most powerful archmages in the entire realm.

Tag: gj125, Hand, Trimaj, IH

5. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    Lazarus Rose

The old man moved with urgency as he huffed and puffed, but his travelling speed was not one Lazarus had trouble keeping up with. On they trekked through several thickets ever farther away from the main road. The old man rambled to lazarus, telling him how the large monster attacked his small peasant's village at night. It killed those whom it met in combat and resisted capture, while it carried off those who did not, which were mostly freightened women and children.

The old man, who revealed his name to be Barbalor, began to breathe hard but did not slow his pace. Soon they came to a ravine which they entered and at the end of which, the entrance of a cave did await them. From the cave entrance a foul stench assaulted the pair. Death and offal combined to produce a potent deterrent, but the old man was undaunted.

"I followed the creature to this place." he said as he placed a rag over his face. Still catching his breath, he handed a separate rag to Lazarus and motioned for him to put it on. The rag did not have a pleasant smell, but it was the lesser of two evils compared to the stench that came from the cave's entrance.

Barbalor moved next to a rock and retrieved a torch, which he eventually lit.

"Once we go through the cave entrance there is no turning back."

The Old man patted Lazarus with his free hand and waved for him to follow.

Tag: Winged Jedi

Ur-Karpathos, Ocklimar;s Cave of Wonders, Item Shop

Having concluded his transaction with the werewolf, it was to Ocklimar's surprise to see the Feral Beast stride past him and move in the direction of the Wraith. The sight of it striked him as highly unusual, which in turn caused him to slow his pace, even as he continued to advance towards th enow conversing pair. Ocklimar was very glad that Ravana had made an appearance, though his 'miraculous timing' also seemed a bit suspect. Overall, Ocklimar listened as he approached, but his intentions did not waver. He would render 'custoner service' to this wraith and get him out of his shop. His presence alone was more than a disruption.

Almost as an after thought, Ocklimar looked over to his diminutive servant, Tombolinn. The little goblin was dealing with the dapper-lad, and by the looks of it, all was going well enough.

The goblin turned merchant made his announcement with all the savvy he could muster.

"Inside this box is an Amulet of Undetection. Powerful magics it contains. No mere mage would be able to detect you, nor any mind find you, nor scrying object reveal you. Even your aura would be hid, but from the most capable of eyes and magikers, so beware who you make as an enemy."

The goblin's eyes bulged slightly and he licked his lips as if he were to say more, but thought better of it. Then he offered a deliberately wide smile to Arjin.

"Though it is worth far more, and you do seem like the likable sort, I'll make you a deal. For a mere 3,000 gold pieces, this Amulet could be yours. It also makes a perfect gift."

Tombolinn's smile widened even more and it looked slightly uncomfortable, even comical. But the offer was made. Now it was Arjin's turn.

After a moment of thought Arjin replied, "I may decide to make this a gift for the honored Lady Matahari Viudos at her party this night. In order to remain in her good graces it would be prudent to not displease her, is there any other information about this...Amulet of Undetection?"

Tom eyes widened and tried to hide a creeping nervousness. His eyes darted back and forth. Across the room, Ocklimar frowned and made as if he were wiping sweat from his left brow as he whispered in a low voice into his ring filled hand.

"Ah, you should have said so before, if it's a gift for her Grace you seek then we have more suitable items for such an occassion, after all, such a legendary would be ill-pleased to conceal her Nocturne Beauty."

The goblin repeated Ocklimar's exact words ver

6. Master_Valar

Master_Valar Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 17, 2005
    Voide
    Rooftop, Nocturne Matahari Viudos Estate

As the Shadow Demon peered intently into the window, hanging easily from one completely covered hand, he smiled grimly. There was no movement from his vantage point, so apparently the party had yet to spill up to the highest floor. He expected the undead to take their feedings to a secluded location, though some of them didn't have such manners.

Nothing going on here. Moving on.

Voide turned his head, preparing to move across the outer wall to another window, when he first spotted it. A gargoyle statue was positioned on the side of him, not far away at all. It wasn't moving, but it wasn't meant to be there either. Immediately Voide's head snapped upward to the roof above him. If one of the statues had been magically given pseudo-life, surely others had as well. Two more stone heads peered down at him, confirming his suspicion. Voide made a mental tally of the statues he had seen on the rooftop. Maybe half a dozen, but he couldn't be sure.

His bright blue gaze turned back to the first gargoyle, who had stealthily approached him from the side. It was quite a feat, especially compared to one who stalked the shadows. His face was still well obscured by the hood of his black cloak, but it wouldn't remain that way for long, especially if the mage who had set the statues to motion had the capabilities of night-sight.

"This is ancient magic, I'll give you that. I didn't even realize I had tripped the wards..." Voide said, his voice light and musical.

With that the Shadow Demon moved, leaping sideways toward the closest gargoyle. Destroying them wouldn't be a quick solution, especially if all of them had been animated. Voide simply had to get the mage's prying eyes off of him, and escape once more into darkness. He landed on the gargoyle, his weight doing almost nothing to hinder the statues grip on the outer wall of the mansion.

Holding out his right hand, a steady stream of darkness would extend from it, quickly forming a massive blade of obsidian. The gargoyles, as solid and dense as they might have been, were far from impenetrable. Even as the blade still formed, Voide brought it across his body and down toward the statue's body. Even as it would be coming to contact the stone, Voide pushed off, his cloak flaring out behind him. If the sword impacted as it should, the statue would be cut clean in half, falling to the ground below.

As he flew upward, another blade of pure darkness appeared in his off hand, this one smaller. He was making good use of his Shadow Forming. Voide's body cleared the roof and spun, throwing first the sword in his left hands, then right, at the two gargoyles that had been positioned above him. He attempted to compensate for what movement they had made, and both swords looked to be right on target. The first flew toward the furthest, arcing over the gargoyle closest and coming straight at the stone neck of the second. The second sword, larger in size, rocketed toward the closest statue, aimed to impale it from right to left.

Voide fell back to the roof, landing silently as he watched to see if his attack had been successful. He landed in a crouch, readying himself for any other statues that might try to rush him.

Tag: GM

OOC: Ooh! Even I got a tag!

7. LadyFireStorm

LadyFireStorm Jedi Master star 3

Aug 12, 2003
    Al'terla - The Dark Lady
    Audience Hall, Estate of Nocturne Mistress Matahari Viudos

Al'terla had given the Lady Matahari a response. She now leaned back, sipping from her goblet once more as she left the Mistress of the house to draw her own conclusions. The Dark Lady closed her eyes for a moment, and then opened them, a slight smile briefly flickered on her face, as she enjoyed her drink, and nibbled on the treats presented.

Matahari was momentarily deep in thought as she mused on what she'd just learned. "I think I see why your counsel is deemed so precious."she said after a brief pause. Al'terla gave the young woman a smile. The Lady of the House looked towards the front entrance. More guests were arriving. Good. Soon, the grand dance would begin, and the dancers would begin to move towards its song. And perhaps the Dark Lady might observe for a turn or two. But now, more interesting things were begining to call her attentions.

"Thank you for your wise words..." Matahari said respectfully to the Dark Lady, then she smiled. Her eyes shinned. " ...But I do believe the party is about to get started shortly..." she commented as she began to exude a more festive aura. Al'terla nodded once more. "But of course." Al'erla gave a bow of her head. "Do tend to your guests. I await the evenings events with much interest." she replied with a smile, as she began to stir the liquid within her cup once more.

As Matahari moved, to attend to her other guests, Al'terla looked into her cup once again. 'Ah. There it was'. Most curious indeed. The approaching coach, she could understand. But this one, was interesting. What would draw it here? Indeed, there was much here to make many beings interested. But no, their tastes usually fell within matters. In her role as the Dark Lady, Al'terla moved in many circles and planes of power. She was well adapted, to feeling the neiuances of things no longer tangible to this or any other worlds. There. Another ripple to her goblet. Al'terla's smile grew wider. With a small sweep of her dress, she gracefully stood. She continued to hold her goblet, as she moved accross the room. She moved to stared out of a lone window for a moment. The guards were busy with new arrivals. She watched a large, ornate carriage pull up towards the building. She stood silently, watching for a few moments, as she peered within her cup. With a nod, she turned away from the window, and walked slowly. As she did, her invisible hands set to the task of making sure she was presentable. She mumored softly, under her breath, an arcane wording, breathing gently over the goblet that she carried as she walked, her breath, almost as if delivering a kiss. Satisfied how things were in motion, she slowly walked towards the far wall, and then stood silent, within the gothic shadows of the house. Slowly, the timepiece moved.

Lilal and Ba'thor
    Stables, Estate of Nocturne Mistress Matahari Viudos

Lilal was sitting next to Ba'thor, when his head suddenly came up. He looked towards another direction, and snorted softly. In the darkness, they could see the guards moving at the front of the house, and the sounds of vechicles moving. More guests. Lilal sniffed the air, and made a face. Lilal spoke gently. "I know. Caaalm yourssself." The horn on Ba'thor's head grew bright for a few moments, before he tilted his head. The light from the horn began fading away, until only a soft glimmer remained. Lilal petted his mane. "Sssoooon, we will be on our tasssk." Ba'thor pawed the ground, but remained. Lilal stood, and walked over towards the floating skiff. She drew her hand accross it, and the vechicle began to shrink, until it floated within her palms. She gently cupped it, and with a gesture, it winked out of sight from her hands. Nothing to sniff out here. She then moved, to find the stable hand. Once she found them, she spoke, her voice firm.

"I have a tasssk to complete for mmmy Mmmistresss. We will leave sssoon, and return. Sssee to it, our area is not disturbed...." sh

8. Imperial_Hammer

Sep 25, 2004
    Location: Ur-Karpathos, Ocklimar's Cave of Wonders, Item Shop

The Wraith looked down at the shopkeeper, very simply as usual. The man seemed taken back that he knew of his lineage, and as he should. Wraiths possessed, as a class of beings, many powers that they largely kept to themselves. Therefore they were always able to do stuff like mention peoples ancestors and throw even the most ready foes off.

"Well, uhm....the item you seek is...let's say, rather specific great Pzaroth. I could fill your order in a few days, if that is not a problem with you."

The wraith paused, the void under the hood simply looking into Ocklimar's eyes.

"If you have no staves in your shop, I shall wait." it said simply. "My order does not have to be exact though. I understand the rare nature of such items."

Pzaroth wondered what Ocklimar would say in response. Staves were indeed difficult to create, and if he did have a few in his shop, it would be most impressive.

As to the werewolf, he didn't pay much attention to it. Wraiths had notoriously one-track minds.

TAG: GJ, Shopfolks

9. Shadowmancer

Shadowmancer Jedi Master star 2

Apr 16, 2003
    Ur-Karpathos, The Dark City Streets

"Long Night Master Vandranok. I am honored by your unexpected presence. What is your pleasure this night?" Lilith said, gracing the Nocturne Master with a welcoming smile.

"Pleasure?" Vandranok asked, as if the word were a foreign concept. His expression remained passive, and he remained silent. His eyes weighed Lilith, however, and soon a polite smile formed upon his lips. "I am to attend a celebration. Will you come with me to see Matahari Viudos?"

Lilith returned the polite smile and played it cool, though in her mind she really wondered if he was sizing her up just now.

"Hmmm.." she said, as if considering the gracious offer. Lilith meant to pause for just a heartbeat as she did some quick forensic work. Even she could turn a stall into a poetic pause. Slowly she blinked her eyes as they flashed softly. A driving curiosity had suddenly taken possession of her mind and a daring spirit flooded her resolve. Calling upon one of her more sublte abilities, Lilith opened her eyes, once she layed her gaze on Vandranok, she immediately regreted it. Another blink and her eyes closed. She disguised the stabbing pain she felt in the form of a cordial nod and diverted the discomfort by biting down on her lower lip and piercing the flesh with her fang. Blood sprang from the wound and she smiled. Now that felt good. Much better.

She expertly caught the crimson liquid with her tongue and sensuously smeared it over her full lips before pursing them. The self-inflicted flesh wound was already healing. Her beautiful face would return to it's undead perfection in mere seconds.

"I would be greatly honored m'lord." She said, smiling again in a semi-flirtatious manner.

Silly girl! she mentally chided herself. Never before had she seen so many colors and such powerful intensitly. Vandranok was not glowing, he was positively blazing with power. So intense was his aura that it actually hurt to look at it at such proximity. Just thinking about it was both exciting and frightening, so it was best not to think of it for now. With a slight shift of inner will, the memory was archived in the library of her miraculously undead mind and stored for later study.

Another smile. Then movement.

As gracefully as her form could muster, which was not at all unimpressive, Lilith smoothly moved beside Vandranok and boldly took his arm. Court was for Nobles. She was a Hunter, and so was Vandranok...as far as she knew anyway.

"This night I will follow wherever you'll lead."

Her tone was open and inviting, not to mention filled with a sense of double-entendre. Lilith playfully pressed th eside of her body against the Legendary Nocturne Master and gave a small mischievous laugh. Fate had chosen her to escort a Nocturne Legend to Matahari Viudo's party, but not just that, even more impressive was the fact that Vandranok was of the House of Blight.

And thought at the moment she was not privy to Vandranok's plans for the party, Lilith couldn't dare to let herself miss such a grand opportunity for an unforgettable entrance.

Tag: DSA, greyjedi

(Sorry for long absence, busy)

10. ViciousVixen

ViciousVixen Jedi Youngling

Nov 13, 2005
    An exclamation roused her from her besotted daze, yet her eyes remained set upon the stunning creature before her. Alinthalliana simply watched, her pulse beating steadily, but with increasing vigour, as the pale hand of her mistress rose gently. There was a faint glow around the Vampire Lady, a glow that drew Alintha forward with unquestioning obedience. She opened to lips to beg of her duty and all but fell to her knees, pleading.

"Identify yourselves and state your business," someone demanded from outside. Alintha was not sure that she heard anything at all. Her mistress' hand moved ever so slightly and her fingers waved like a gentle breeze of suggestion. Alintha's heart beat more rapidly, quickening with each second that passed. Like a rising tide, she felt temptation brush against her.

"Greetings, master," said the coachman, his tone flat, as he responded to the Red Guard captain. "I bear the Lady Caemlaria of the House of Minnaleia, to visit Matahari Viudos and to offer a gift on this celebration of undeath." He paused dumbly, his eyes, much like his expression, vacant. The man was waiting for something, but it was not a response from the Red Guardsman.

Lady Caemlaria's eyes became slits and her opposite hand lifted. Again Alintha felt an aura of serene elegance about her. She was breathless in the presence of her mistress and found herself falling from her seat, only to kneel before Lady Caemlaria. Without thinking of anything else other than her desire to serve and please her mistress, Alintha's head lowered to rest within the lap of her mistress, and her eyes closed.

Around the carriage, unseen by eyes, but as powerful as a terrible storm, Lady Caemlaria Minnaleia's spell of obedience and command washed like a wave of honey, soothing and alluring both. It seemed impossible to resist her demands once one fell within range of her spell.

The strength of will of the Red Guards was to be tested.

11. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    OOC: I think I'm going to refrain from posting for the moment, at least until it's known whether or not I'll be going on my own or with a partner.

12. DarkSide_Apprentice

DarkSide_Apprentice Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 30, 2001
    Shadowmancer

Necrosgolgoth, Dominion of the Dark, Northern Callanthorith

She possessed a beautiful face, and a tempting smile. It was a pity she thought their meeting a game, something to play at. Then again, perhaps she did not. Vandranok maintained his smile as he accepted the mystery behind the dangerously attractive female. She might be rising to an unspoken challenge. It would not be the first time another being, even a Nocturne, attempted to prove worthy of Vandranok's attention, or to present himself, or in this case herself, as his equal. Vandranok could not be sure that he did not participate in that same activity, though he cared little for it.

He remained silently patient, as the woman seemed to consider his offer. It did not take an expert to catch the flash in Lilith's eyes, the sudden sense that might be mistaken for outright apprehension or fear of error in judgement. It was a curious thing. He chose not to comment, however, as he observed her bite down on her own lip.

Blood sprang from the wound and Lilith appeared to embrace what it offered. Were he younger, were he ruled with passion, Vandranok might have stepped toward her without hesitation to offer a kiss, and to taste her noble blood. A great many years had passed him by, and with them his foolish desires for pleasures of the flesh, at least, for the most part.

A moment passed as the young woman sensuously smeared spilt blood over her full lips, before pursing them. The self-inflicted flesh wound was already healing. Her beautiful face returned to its undead perfection in mere seconds. "I would be greatly honoured m'lord," Lilith said, smiling again in a semi-flirtatious manner, and betraying almost nothing else.

There was fear within her, and excitement, too. She was a curious creature. Vandranok's smile faded slightly, and his expression drifted to something between sincere concern and idle interest. The ability to sense another being's shifting emotions and thoughts must have been something he inherited in the gift from Lord Blight. Without need for reason, Vandranok's hand rose as he reached toward Lilith's face, and gently touched her cheek. No thought of harming her crossed his mind as his thumb traced along the female's lips. He withdrew his arm, then, and his hand came to rest at his side.

She smiled and with smooth grace she moved beside him whereupon she boldly took his arm. "This night I will follow wherever you'll lead." Her tone was open and inviting, not to mention filled with a sense of double-entendre.

Lilith playfully pressed the side of her body against the Legendary Nocturne Master and gave a small mischievous laugh. Fate had chosen her to escort a Nocturne Legend to Matahari Viudo's party, but not just that, even more impressive was the fact that Vandranok was of the House of Blight.

What Vandranok planned, what possible reason he had for inviting Lilith to join him, remained known only to him. And, so, it was unknown to almost everyone else. Some secrets could not be kept to one bearer, after all. Vandranok was simply content; at least he appeared to be. He looked into Lilith's eyes and his gaze all but penetrated her soul, as if with a mere thought he could strip her of all armour so that he might see her at her most vulnerable.

Whether or not he was capable of such a feat did not matter for he attempted so such thing. He simply walked with Lilith toward Matahari Viudos' estate. That they seemed to blend into the shadows and become one with the darkness was but a normal occurrence for two hunters who stalked the night as if it were their own.

Shadowmancer, you will, no doubt, notice that I have taken certain liberties with my response to you in as far as incorporating a gesture without requesting your consent. Should it be inappropriate in this setting, I will request assistance from a Moderator to ensure that it is removed.

13. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002

Ocklimar regarded Pzaroth the wraith with stern eyes after he'd answered the phantasm. If it was a specific stave which he required, then it would be provided in a few days hence. As it was, Ocklimar was completely unerved by the wraith's mention of his father's name and wanted the spectre out of his shop, but not at the expense of damaging his business reputation. He'd worked too hard and too long to get where he was now.

"If you have no staves in your shop, I shall wait." it said simply. "My order does not have to be exact though. I understand the rare nature of such items."

At that, Ockilmar thought for a moment.

"I don't have many such items stored here, and most are already spoken for, but, If memory serves, I do believe I have a fire stave. It's crafted from bronzewood an has brass bindings..." Ocklimar paused only slightly, wondering how something that was dead and insubstantial would utilize a device employed by the living, and better still, how would it pay for it. At least the werewolf had an impressive purse.

"It costs, 5,000 gold." he stated flatly.

Ocklimar waited for a response as he watched the Wraith closely for a reaction.

Tag: Imperial_Hammer

Nocturne Matahari Viudos Estate, Rooftop

From within his chambers, Echizeru regarded his scrying orb in disbelief. The intruder, for that's what it was, proved to be more formidable than he'd anticipated. It was black as night and hard to see, but even worse, it fought like a worthy warrior, as it brandished black blades that cut down the gargoyles the mage had set loose upon it. The very fact that it's weapons could cut right through stone, rather than glance off it was disturbing. The first gargoyle to be destroyed fell heavily towrads the courtyard below and caused quite a racket. Rocks now depleted of their enchantment crashed upon silent statuary, crushing them. They splashed noisily as some plunged into an adjoining garden pool. Red Guards were alerted, and soon, after determening the origin of the disturbance, they found themselves hurridly heading towards the Mansion roof. It would be several moments before they reached it.

Echizeru witnessed as the three remaining gargoyles carefully maneuvered around the shadowy intruder, seeking the best angle from which to strike. Echizeru dabbed sweat from his forhead as he thought of his next move, but before he could speak a word, he turned around suddenly, as a presence was felt in the room. His eyes brown eyes widened in surprise before he bowed deeply to the figure.

"Great One....how may I serve thee?"

"You are already in the service of another..." the figure said with some humor. "...but I could not help but notice that perhaps you have a bit of a situation on your hands. Allow me to intervene here, lest your Mistress become filled with wrath."

Echizeru would have liked to be the one who handled the intruder, but he sensed the truth of the matter. It could well be that this night, his own magicks were overmatched, otherwise the 'Great One' would not have intervened.

"Be it as thou will."

Echizeru looked up, and found that he was once again alone within his chambers. Perhaps he'd been alone all along, but that detail was of little consequence now. Echizeru quickly returned his gaze towards his Scrying Orb as a smile began to form on his lips. It wasn't very often that one such as he got to see the 'Great One' in action.

Nocturne Mistress Matahari Viudos Estate, Audience Hall

The commotion had been heard outside and the Red Guards were on the move. By now, several servants had brought a floor length looking mirror before their Mistress and her guest of honor. There, upon the smooth silvery glass, an image shimmered into view for all to see. Mistress Matahari sat comfortably, excitement registering only in her bright green eyes as she beheld the imag

14. Master_Valar

Master_Valar Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 17, 2005
    Voide
    Nocturne Matahari Viudos Estate, Rooftop

The Shadow Demon stood stock still, as the remaining three Gargoyles circled him menacingly. Voide turned in tune, a demented smile sliding up his attractive, hidden face. Around his cloaked form, a dark mist slowly began to form, gradually obscuring him. He was preparing to make his escape from his would be stone captors.

However, his need for escape was, for the moment, taken away. From the corner of his eye, Voide saw a soft glow emanating near him. He spun on his heels to assess this new possible threat, and was midly surprised. The man before him looked weathered and yet cultured. He had donned the flowing robes of a magus, and it was lined and embroidered in gold. His white hair and beared made him seem somewhat old, though the piercing eyes that bored into Voide's hooded face looked rather younger.

With a smooth gesture from the mage, the three gargoyles returned once again to their quite still form. Voide wondered absently if the viewing spell that had been cast on them still functioned.

"Greetings, and Pax be unto you this night my darkling friend. I'm the City's Grand Magister, and this is the wrong night for mischief."

Voide chuckled lightly, spreading both of his arms wide and standing to his full, imposing form.

"I'm not a barbarian, Magister. I know of you." Voide executed a mock bow, adding a great flourish with both of his arms. "And I assure you, mischief was not my intention. I have merely arrived to wish Mistress Viudos my best."

Voide stood back to full, folding his arms within the sprawling, ragged cloak. His hooded head jerked to the side, aware that the Red Guard was enroute to the rooftop. He didn't fret, for the Red Guard were surely no match for him. The Grand Magister, however, was privy to spells that could do a good deal of damage to a Demon of Shadow. As such, Voide had no intention of crossing spells or abilities with that particular human. He merely stood calmly on the roof, eyes moving slowly back to the Grand Magister. He assumed the mage had more to say.

Tag: Greyjedi

15. Mikaboshi

Jul 12, 2005
    Ravana Ak'chazar
    Ocklimar's Cave of Wonders, Ur-Karpathos

Ravana's keen feline ears were focused on the conversation Ocklimar was having with the wraith, like the merchant he was also curious as to the method in which the wraith would pay. Creatures like that rarely held on to worldly wealth, but there were many other types of payment options in a place like this. This was exactly the conversation he had hoped to see transpire when he walked in through the door, so far the fates were smiling on him today.

The Rakshasa had come here not for the intent of making a purchase, but to offer his services to Ocklimar. Ravana was a student of magic, he delved in spells and ancient lore of all kinds, but most of all he was a collector of rare items. These things are most often difficult to find, they either lay in tombs or in lairs of mighty beasts, sometimes they were in the possession of others.

That was why he was here today, and that was why he was interested in the Wraith's purchase. Ravana hoped to find work in the service of the merchant, odd as it may seem, even to the Rakshasa. But he had to admit that when it came to magical nobody seemed to have a steadier supply of unique items than Oklimar, proof of that could be seen as he viewed all the wondrous items laying about like common antiques.

Tag: gj125, Hand, Trimaj, IH, anyone else in the shop? :p

16. Imperial_Hammer

Sep 25, 2004
    OOC: *Cracks Knuckles* :)

[b]IC: Pzaroth[/b]
    [i]Location: Ocklimar's[/i]

The Wraith watched as Ocklimar spoke of his Fire Stave. Bronzewood with Brass Bindings. Yes. That was something he could use. Not his personal favorite, but with such slim pickings, the Wraith would look for any way to become more properly armed. From a Fire Stave, he could excercise forms of fire magic. His incantations would be rusty of course, but that was not something that couldn't be changed with a little time and a little practice.

Could the Wraith smile, he would have. Soon it would be like old times. He only hoped his last incantations worked when he.... crossed over.

The shopkeeper had become more boldened than usual, perhaps buoyed by the traditional aspects of business? His confidence hung like a stench in the air. It was sickening to the creature.

[i]"It costs, 5,000 gold." he stated flatly."[/i]

The wraith looked at him, his piercing gaze staring right through the man.

Pathetic.

"Oh." the wraith said, his voice echoing the thuds of casket lids over the infinite dead. "I believe you shall be most happily rewarded."

The wraith reached his gloved hand into the infinite folds of his black shroud, seemingly moving to withdraw something. He hoped this mortal was strong enough to accept what would follow. He would expect a resident of the Dark City would have more fortitude than the average merchant.

And lo, from his cloak, a small, intricate cage, circular, resembling a tiny birdcage. It hung on a chain, like a cruel perversion of some holy incense censer. Through its metal bars, three small glowing lights floated within, lazily.

"Do you know what these lights are, Ocklimar, son of Oznil?" the Wraith asked, his voice becoming exponentially more sinister with each passing moment.

"These are items.... valued amongst both Gods and Men. They exceed mere price and are aquired through the most cursed and damned of methods. These are....... the [i]souls[/i] of the men I have killed."

Ocklimar lowered his hood, raising the soul cage and ominously pointing to a small blue light.

"This one belonged to a merchant I killed in the Haunted Forest. As you can see from its blue light, it is still quite pure. Tell me Ocklimar, what is the state of your own soul? Is it something that would weigh heavily on the scales of justice? When you cross over, will you be ready?"

The Wraith lowered the soul cage like some horrible grim reaper. Wraiths had no use for money, but they tended to carry things far more valuable. He would hope the man had the soundness of mind to accept the offer.

Of course, such transcendant matters were never as simple as they first seemed. But this one would know naught of such things. It would be an issue of destiny, of fate. The Immortals would certainly be the ones to guide his hands, and his mind. They would decide if this one would stand as a blessed one, or a tragedy.

[b]TAG: Grey, Shopfolks [/b]

17. LadyFireStorm

Aug 12, 2003
    The Dark Lady - At the Estate of Nocturne Mistress Matahari Viudos - Audience Hall

Al'terla was cloaked within the shadows of the heavy curtains she now stood near, a gentle smile crossing her features, as the reflection of her eyes twinkled within. She looked down, into her goblet. She dipped her finger into the sweet liquid, and gently licked the drop that rested on her fingertip, as she now watched the ripples that now gently flickered within her cup. There was much going on this night. And the young lady's undead anniversary event, was simply the catalyst for all the others events that were unfolding this special night. And indeed, it seemed that the night promised much for many.

Al'telra watched with interest as several servants had brought a floor length looking mirror before Mistress Matahari. There, upon the smooth silvery glass, an image shimmered into view for all to see. Mistress Matahari sat comfortably, excitement registering only in her bright green eyes as she beheld the image before her. Several gargoyles moved with feline grace as they attempted to corral a shadowy figure on the rooftop. The night serving as their back drop as the scene unfolded.

The Dark Lady's face was quite neutral, by the time that Mistress Matahari gave a quick glance towards her. She was glancing towards the Renfields, who even now were escorting the esteemed a young vampire into the main audience hall. Progeny of Lord Bellacroix, if she remembered correctly. Her eyes went back towards her cup. Vampires were quite interesting creatures. Some, worked hard at climbing the difficult social ladder that they held, while others could not be bothered. More prestige, ment more intreague, and with that, the more elaborate, did their gatherings become, especially when trying to impress and draw forth higher levels to their gathering. That she attended Mistress Matahari's anniversary event, would probaby be talked about for many long years afterwards. In truth, she received many such event invitations. She usually responded with perhaps a token gift, or at the least a note, but seldom was she know to attend such events. Usually, she reserved such events for those attended by Lord Blight himself. But there was always the exception to such things. As it was, this night, when her attentions were requested.

And speaking of other motives, there was the City's Grand Magister arrival. Him and his young 'companion'. Al'telra remembered not so long ago, when the young lady began to study with him. She must had shown some promise, for she now traveled with him now. Like herself, the Grand Magister usually did not bother to attended such trivial events. A special occasion indeed. And it seemed the night was not limited to the vampires. The wraiths of nights, seemed to be busy as well along with other creatures normally not seen within the city walls. How curious, that they should all be drawn close. The Dark Lady looked up as the Renfields announced the new guest. "Now presenting Nocturne Ishmael Bellacroix." The Renfields announced simultaneously. Matahari smiled graciously at them. "Welcome Ishmael, it is indeed a pleasure to finally make your acquaintance. I am honored by your presence." she said almost musically, as her eyes took in his full form. "But come, you seem to be right on time for some entretainment." Matahari gestured for him to take his place near her as she turned towards the looking mirror once again. Just in time. A figure enshrouded in a soft prismatic glow came through the roof as it rose, disturbing nothing but the air. The figure was that of a mature man, clad in flowing robes of taupe embroidered in gold. Al'terla recognized the man. 'So, he decided to intervene. Things must be slow.' she mused to herself, as she watched the show. His hair and beared were white, and his eyes were aglow with arcane energy as he rose to his fullness. The gargoyles reacted to his presence, but a quick gesture from his hands reverted them to the unmoving statues they once were. She found it all rather quaint,

18. Mikaboshi

Jul 12, 2005
    Ravana Ak'chazar

Upon seeing what the wraith had offered for payment the Rakshasa's eyes grew wide, now that was a prize worth far more than any staff in Ocklimar's holding. In the hands of a sorcerer of skill they could be used for a great many things, and Ravana knew right away that he would do anything the merchant asked to obtain them.

""Do you know what these lights are, Ocklimar, son of Oznil?" the Wraith asked, his voice becoming exponentially more sinister with each passing moment. These are items.... valued amongst both Gods and Men. They exceed mere price and are aquired through the most cursed and damned of methods. "These are....... the souls of the men I have killed."

Indeed they were thought Ravana as he began to walk toward the merchant, the wraith continued to speak but he paid scant attention to anything but the souls. To have such an opportunity pass him by would be unthinkable, he could not allow the merchant to turn down the offer.

"Please excuse me for interrupting," The Rakshasa said with a bow begging pardon for his rudeness, "it would be wise to accept the wraith's offer Ocklimar. And if it helps to ensure your agreement I would like to express my interest in them, all of them." Even if he could not pay in gold what the merchant asked he would be willing to work off any remaining debt, any price the merchant could ask would be a bargain in Ravana's view.

Tag: gj125, IH, anyone else still in the shop? :p

19. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002

Ocklimar would have never believed that he would be in the middle of such an unusual transaction, and only marginally so, if a precognitive had revealed it to him. The shop keeper was savvy at dealing with the human denizens of the dark city and the occassional nocturne costumer, but this!? This Night was truly filled with surprises, and not all of them necessarily pleasant.

"It costs 5,000 gold." The portly man had announced in confidence, highly doubting that the Wraith possessed anything of value to purchase the Fire Stave he was now interested in. What he produced as payment sent chills up Ocklimar's spine.

"Oh." the wraith said, his voice echoing the thuds of casket lids over the infinite dead. "I believe you shall be most happily rewarded."

The wraith reached his gloved hand into the infinite folds of his black shroud, seemingly moving to withdraw something. He hoped this mortal was strong enough to accept what would follow. He would expect a resident of the Dark City would have more fortitude than the average merchant.

And lo, from his cloak, a small, intricate cage, circular, resembling a tiny birdcage. It hung on a chain, like a cruel perversion of some holy incense censer. Through its metal bars, three small glowing lights floated within, lazily.

"Do you know what these lights are, Ocklimar, son of Oznil?" the Wraith asked, his voice becoming exponentially more sinister with each passing moment.

"These are items.... valued amongst both Gods and Men. They exceed mere price and are aquired through the most cursed and damned of methods. These are....... the souls of the men I have killed."

Ocklimar stared, dumbfounded. Could this be true? he suddenly was not certain of anything he knew about Wraiths and Lore.

"This one belonged to a merchant I killed in the Haunted Forest. As you can see from its blue light, it is still quite pure. Tell me Ocklimar, what is the state of your own soul? Is it something that would weigh heavily on the scales of justice? When you cross over, will you be ready?"

A merchant he killed!?? Ocklimar thoughts screamed inside his head. The Shop keeper's eyes glanced at the Wraith as if he were seeing him for the first time. This sounded virtually impossible, yet it was happening right before his eyes. Was this someone of his acquaintance? The Wraith had said that the blueishness of the light meant thay the soul was still pure. Ocklimar certainly didn't know anyone like that. As far as the state of his own soul, Ocklimar never believed in deluding himself.

"I am not afraid..." he said, almost hoarsly, then cleared his throat.

Did the Wraith mean to kill him? To do such a thing in the middle of the dark city would certainly have great repercussions.

The Wraith lowered the soul cage like some horrible grim reaper. Wraiths had no use for money, but they tended to carry things far more valuable. He would hope the man had the soundness of mind to accept the offer.

It was clear that Ocklimar was hesitant, which apparently was the cue Ravana needed to interject on his behalf.

"Please excuse me for interrupting," The Rakshasa said with a bow begging pardon for his rudeness, "it would be wise to accept the wraith's offer Ocklimar. And if it helps to ensure your agreement I would like to express my interest in them, all of them."

"Oh?" Ocklimar said in incredulous surprise, as he turned his head to face his mystic acquaintance. " I was unaware that you've suddenly inherited the entire fortune a Nocturne Estate..."

The fact that the Rakshasa had expressed such great interest in the Cage of Souls only served to reinforce the notion that the item was priceless and probably worth a great deal beyond imagination.

All this just for a Fire Stave? Ocklimar thought suspiciously. Perhaps the Soul Cage was cursed. Oh, he had no doubts now that it was priceless. He could probably open ten shops with the wealth it would bring him......hmm......ten shops. Ocklimar's eye

20. Imperial_Hammer

Sep 25, 2004

Pzaroth lowered his cage of souls as the shopkeeper proclaimed it sold and moved to fetch his fire stave. He most certainly hoped that Ocklimar knew what to do with the soul, that he would use it instead of selling it. Souls are only intended for use, like a fine fruit that spoils when neglected. Souls were mystical items akin to unicorn blood. The moment its user purchases a soul, that man commits an action so despicable and perverse, that his own soul, the one he was born with, is infinitely corrupted a thousand times over. It is the most ultimate of crimes, to buy and sell the essence of sentients. Such is why it is usually wraiths, those without souls, or rather, those without real souls, that deal with them.

But Pzaroth was no trickster.... no cruel dooming factor that confuses and beguiles. Souls did have their purpose. For when a soul is used, the infinitely corrupted soul of the purchaser can be destroyed, replaced by the new soul. The value of the soul is in the difference.... the net change between the state of ones old soul, and the one being aquired. Souls therefore have a variable benefit; for the good, they do little. But for the evil, they can mean the difference between salvation and damnation.

The truely ironic thing is that the good wouldn't accept souls anyway, and the truely evil never use them correctly...

Such is destiny's little way of correcting itself. Such feats of cosmic irony never ceased to amuse the wraith.

Pzaroth turned to regard the being that had offered to purchase the entire cage of souls. A powerful life presence was in that one. A will to dominate. But by what instruments?

"Only one is for sale here. That is all I am willed to offer. The time for the other two has not yet come, they shall remain in my keeping for now. What the merchant does with his gift is none of my concern, though the dealings in souls are not to be taken lightly."

The wraith stared blankly into the face of the rich creature, who in his greed wished to buy all his souls.

No good shall come of that. This Pzaroth would predict.

The wraith waited for his staff. Finally he would have an instrument to arm himself with.

TAG: Grey and Despised

21. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    IC: Azhmodin, The Voice, The Other

The three beings within the body of the werewolf watched the proceedings. Azhmodin himself knew that his soul was corrupt beyond redemption, even with such a bauble as a completely pure soul. The voice was just as sure, though during it's time nothing evil had it done. The other just observed, refusing to consider it's fate of any sort.

As the shopkeeper accepted, a little drool fell from Azhmodin's snout, but he didn't notice. He was trying his best to be patient while his mind raced with things that he wished he could do, mainly killing things. He also wondered how long it would take Ocklimar to actually find what he wanted. Not to mention the eventual cost of it.

His hands ran over the hilts of his dagger and scimitar, and he shivered at the feel of power that was in them. He had never grown truly used to it. The cloak only made that feel that much greater. He tugged it a bit closer around his shoulders, grinning maliciously.

He listened to what was going on between the Cat Creature and The Shadowy One. He would wait as long as needed for his new "parner" to be ready to go, however long it took. He just knew the future held many interesting occurences...

The Voice on the other hand feared the future. He had hoped to be able to convince Azhmodin to kill some beings that needed killing, but it appeared the hopes of that were fast departing. He had no clue what might bring them back.

The Other was less thrilled than The Voice, as she hadn't really been as much of an influence in the end. Yet she had been learning, and observing the struggle between the other two, and was about ready to try something.

The balance of power was about to shift.

TAG HAMMER, DESPISED, GREY

22. LadyFireStorm

Aug 12, 2003
    The Dark Lady - At the Estate of Nocturne Mistress Matahari Viudos - Audience Hall

Al'terla placed her goblet down on the table, as she moved away from the window and stood gazing silently around the room. The others from the roof should be arriving shortly. She silently watched where the other new arrivals, and Mistress Matahari stood, as they were silently watching the mirror with growing interest. She gave a knowing nod, but said nothing. An interesting show, to be sure, but nothing like that which was to follow.

She moved with a silent grace over towards antoher area of the room. Soon, the new arrivals would be here. And...something more, perhaps? A hing of a smile graced her features as she turned slightly. Her eyes fluttered for a moment, her lips moved wordlessly, as she reached inside the confines of her robe. A moment later, she strolled over, and picked up her goblet. She had emptied its eariler contents, so she refreshed the cup, before filling it with more of the delicate wine. Her eyes shined, as if she had just discovered a new toy, as she awaits for the new guests to arrive. She peered into her cup once again. Oh yes, the evening festivities were just begining to blossom.

Meanwhile, Lilal and Be'thor were quietly watching the antics outside. It was all quite amusing from their standpoint. And the night was just getting started. There were still other guests to arrive. Lilal moved, to sit on Be'thor who's horn had begun to glow, levitating him just barely from the surface of the ground. Lilal laughed softly. [Almost time..?] he asked. She nodded, giving him a slight pat.

{Lilal. It is near time. Go, as I directed eariler. Enjoy yourselves. I will let you know when the time comes.) the wisper of a voice reaches her ears alone. Lilal have a small bow of her head. [Yesss, Misstresss.] Lilal responds, as she leans back, her own cloak now catching the wind around them. Lilal pointed out an area away from the stables. She drew out a small silver box from her own cloak, and then laughed softly. He nodded. [We fly, or...?] Lilal smiled. "We dooo booth toonite my friend. Quickss we mussst be." The glow on Be'thor's horn began to glow brightly then, and the area beneath his hoofs did so as well. Lilal places both hands on the small box, and places her hands on Be'thors back. A few words later, they both wink of of existance, with only the sound of thundering hoves echoing on the wind.

TAG

23. DarkSide_Apprentice

DarkSide_Apprentice Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 30, 2001
    Chill winds swept through the mountain range north of Manrenthain. They were a challenge to any who might wish to travel the land, but Tsuvh walked onward with fierce determination, hour after hour, through the rocky terrain, weathering the whipping gusts with spiders in tow. His efforts were unwavering and his reward fitting for he reached the imposing black gates of the Dominion of the Dark before dawn.

A brief glance to either side of him confirmed that his two companions for the journey remained with him. "Excellent," he commented, addressing no one in particular. "Make your way into the city. Our master will be waiting. Hurry."

With that the two spiders climbed the walls of the black gate, scurrying into the city unnoticed but from Tsuvh Ragidnez, who had no reason to hide himself. He simply walked toward the main gate with a bundle over his shoulder. He was a regular in Necrosgolgoth so entry was not an issue; all it took was a smile and a greeting to the guards at the gate and he was inside.

24. jedi_killeroak

jedi_killeroak Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2005
    APPOVED by greyjedi

CHARACTER SHEET

Name: Michealle Sow
    Species (Lifeform):Human
    Faction (Allegiance): Her self
    Home: Necrosgolgoth
    Place of Birth: No longer remembers or cares.

Weapons: One scimitar and a small buckler, that she sometimes use.
    Bio:

Michealle's folks were just common hard working folk, they worked hard during the day and rested at night. When she was just 3, a traveling magician stopped at their place to rest. During that stay that actually lasted for 2 years, he had learned of her budding powers. So he took it apon himself to teach the young girl the ways of the Necromancers. Her parents did not like it, but they kept their silence, until she was 5 years old.

Still being a little girl of 5, she had learned the most basic magical abilitys, and even impressed the old man. He had then started to abuse the family, including the parents of the child. Till that fateful day that he killed them during the night.He stole the child and left for his home in Necrosgolgoth. Then he really started to train and hon her skill in magic and in nercomancy. It took them another 10 years to make it to his residence.

By then she was well on her way to becoming the most powerfull wizard around. At the age of 23, she killed her master and raised him from the dead as a zombie to help in small things that she could not be bothered in. Now she studies and plans to becoming the most powerfull wizard around. No one is safe from her wraith or plans.

Becuase she was abused during her training with her ex-master, she has no liking towards men of any species. She thinks they are all untrust worthy for her caring. Some would say she still cares about life and has a big heart, but only if they knew. Her plans are to take over the underdark and rule with an iron fist and magic. For now though, she lives in a two story shack with her zombie and her magical stuff, always looking for more books and ways to out live the human part of her.

They way she looks, changes as much as her mood does, but she normally wears a very black dress with magical defense runes. Her black cape is a special one at that. She had gotten it out of master's chambers when she took over and now wears it, like a badge of honor or a badge of her killing abilities.
    ==================================================================

IC:Michealle Sow (Necrosgolgoth, her home)

Rage filled the woman that went through the house. "Why, can he not get it right the first time!" She hissed as Michealle came apon the zombie of her late master. She grabbed him by the arm and spun him around. "Now listen carefully and do what I tell you, you stupid male! You take out the dead, and clean the mess up. Now go do it!" She yelled. The zombie just stared at her like a piece of dead wood. Slapping the stupid thing, she screamed, "Men! Even dead, they can not do things right!"

That was three hours ago, now the mess was cleaned and she had cleaned herself up from all of the blood and gore. Her patience with the zombie was coming to a very tragic end. He was good for very little and it was starting to stink. She sighed to herself and looked in the mirror. It has been over a month since she has went out in public, and now it was time to show who she was. In the mirror, she saw a woman about 26, but looked older by a few years. The dress she had on covered a lot, but it still had the sex appeal that was needed to help the imagination some. It was natually black with an almost deep neck line, trimmed in red. The dress had no sleeves, and what looked like sleeves was just an arm stocking that covered the three middle fingers, on each hand. Michealle already had the cape on and it hang down to her shins. Her boots were knee high with red laces, tied in a bow that could have been a spider.

She shook her head and twirled around a little. Her lips pressed together and a red thin line from her make-up showed. "Now let us go and view the world", she said as she opened her bedroom door and headed towards the main d

25. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Welcome Jedi_Killeroak, and a million apologies and a resounding thank you to ALL the players who are supporting this game. I shall have an update moving along the plot ASAP.

Thanks again,

greyjedi125

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.