main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Roch, NY The Rebellion Merchandise Thread

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Doc_Bev, Sep 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TD-027

TD-027 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 27, 2004
    So when we ordering? ;)

2. DarSolo

DarSolo Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 26, 2004
    I too like the golf shirt (maybe with the red symbol and black print like the banner) and the red sleeved baseball jersey (again with the red symbol and black print would look great). That bright green shirt though certainly caught my eye with the grey symbol and black print. Couldn't we get one type of the t-shirts as a tagless Hanes?

Was there only the one type of tote bag available at CafePress or are there zippered ones like we have for the Tranquility?

Cool - we could create calendars too.

3. Doc_Bev

Doc_Bev Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 28, 2003
    We can probably do an order as soon as everyone decides what they want (style, size, color, logo placement and slogan). Then after that KnightShade will need to make all the graphics so that I can design them and then order them. Hopefully we can get a lot of this straightened away at/by the meeting and then touch base on the boards with those who aren't able to make the meeting. But, I don't think they'll be ready by MMC, probably closer to UNY-Con.

The tagless Hanes ones I think were supposed to be for the plain white t-shirts if I remember correctly.

There's a tote bag (I don't think it has a zipper) and what they call a messenger bag. I'll add some more stuff to the store (once we get the correct logo ready) in case people are interested in something more than just a shirt.

~Doc_Bev

4. MaxReBoot11

MaxReBoot11 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 13, 2003
    Messenger Bags would sooooooo rock.... oOoOoOOh we could do them in "stormtrooper white" with black trip/strap, and then that black lettering with red symbol would REALLY stand out!!!

HOTNESS!!!!!!!

5. STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB

STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB Jedi Master star 4

May 27, 2001
    That's what I was thinking, red and black logo like Banner. I have heard of Cafe press before but never bought anything from them or anything. Am I wrong or do we just send in a logo with an account and anyone can order what they want at any time without a minimum. Do we have to order all at once? Not that it really matters. I thought that's how they operated so you do not need to worry about minimums and new members waiting for the next group order and stuff? That's why I thought it sounded cool before when I heard about them, and that it would be easier. Anyway it all sounds cool. We just have to figure out what we want at the meeting I guess.

6. Doc_Bev

Jun 28, 2003
    As storeowner, I can add a bunch of different graphics to go on the merchandise. However, since we only have the free store (not the premium one) we can only have one type of each style at a time. That means we can only have one white t-shirt, one tote bag, one bumper sticker, etc. We can change them if we'd like, but we can only have one at a time.

Yes, anyone can order from our store without a minimum. At the moment, I wouldn't recommend ordering anything as the logo I have on the merchandise is a really cheesy placeholder version. The benefit to putting in this initial order as a group is that we can save on shipping. After that people can order whenever and whatever they would like.

Hopefully that answers your questions, if not we can make sure to cover them at the meeting.

~Doc_Bev

7. STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB

May 27, 2001
    OK, that all makes a lot of sense then. Saving on shipping is good.

8. Doc_Bev

Jun 28, 2003
    Since things got way confusing at the meeting (and I haven't had a lot of time to work on them since then) we won't have t-shirts by UNY-Con unfortunately. I'll try to make it a priority to get them done after UNY-Con.

I'd like to see everyone get what they'd like, so disregard the previous post where I said you can only have one quote per shirt style. I'll figure out that part on my end - you guys just pick out what you want.

So for everyone who is interested in purchasing something from our store please PM me with your order. Things I need to know are style of shirt, color (where applicable), size and quote for the back.

Any questions - just ask!

~Doc_Bev

9. Doc_Bev

Jun 28, 2003
    I'm hoping to get an initial order placed tonight if KnightShade has the time to work on the graphics. So if anyone else knows what they want already, just send me a PM and I'll place the order. If you don't know what you want yet - don't worry I'll be placing more orders soon.

~Doc_Bev

10. Doc_Bev

Jun 28, 2003
    I just noticed that shopkeeper's get 10% off each item now thru 10/31/04. So I'm going to try to place another order on Halloween. Just PM me with what you want before then and I'll add it to the order (this is in addition to the order I'm placing tonight).

Also, I've updated all of the t-shirts so that they have the finalized graphic on the fronts. So now you can have a better idea what they'll look like. Of course placement (full or pocket) of the front logo is up to you and the back is up to you. You can take a look at the Baseball Jersey to see how ltcmdrtom's will look.

~Doc_Bev

11. STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB

May 27, 2001
    Our shirts look great. I want Extra large gray with Friendship Thorough The Force on the back.

I just made my own Godzilla 50 aniv shirt and ordered it.

12. TD-027

Feb 27, 2004
    Hi Nicky,
    I would like 2, can I order myself? If not, I would like the Red sleeve Baseball Jersey with:

Luminous Beings are we. Not this Crude Matter! On the Back

and a Grey

It's only Hoth half the year. On the back

Both XXL.

Are you ordering a kid shirt for Connor? What are you putting on the back for that? (I want one for Nick).

Thanks
    Duane

13. -KnightShade-

-KnightShade- Jedi Youngling star 2

May 18, 2004
    Duane -

Once I have the customized phrases on the site - anyone can order them. The advantage of Nicky doing it right now is that she gets a 10% discount.

So far as stuff for the little guys, check out:
    http://www.cafepress.com/rebellionswff.13782439?zoom=yes#zoom

14. TD-027

Feb 27, 2004
    Thanks Darren,
    I guess I'll have to wait for next round, since the Baseball Jersey and Grey T-Shirt are spoken for already..... I think Tom has got force? and Jeff has Friendship through the force respectively. I will take a shirt for the Little guy though. How are we paying? Is someone collecting the money?

Later,
    Duane

15. -KnightShade-

-KnightShade- Jedi Youngling star 2

May 18, 2004
    Well - you missed the first round (ordered last night) - so your waiting until next round anyhow ;-)

I'm guessing that Nicky & I are the focal point for the group orders.

16. Doc_Bev

Jun 28, 2003
    So far the order I'm placing on Oct 31st will consist of:

Grey T-shirt (Friendship through the Force) - Jeff
    Baseball Jersey (Luminous Beings Are We. Not This Crude Matter) - Duane
    Toddler T-shirt (??) - Nick
    Ringer T-shirt (generic website/logo) - HothGirl

If anyone else wants something let me know. I also just found out that until 11/01/04 they have a sale - $4 off all sweatshirts and hoodies. So if anyone wants one of those let me know.

Duane - you have next dibs on the grey t-shirt after Jeff. So once his order goes through then we'll change the shirt to your quote and add it onto a 3rd order or you can order it separately yourself.

~Doc_Bev

17. Doc_Bev

Jun 28, 2003
    Round 2 of the t-shirts are ordered.
    I will be sending people PMs with their totals.

Round 3 can now begin...

Anyone other than Duane (who's staked a claim to the grey t-shirt) want to order something?

~Doc_Bev

18. Doc_Bev

Jun 28, 2003
    I'll be placing the next order by the 15th at the latest. So far I just have a grey t-shirt for TD-027.

Here are the current sale items:
    Hooded Sweatshirts are $3 off.
    The following products are $2 off: Wall Calendar, Greeting Cards, Baseball Jersey, Jr. Raglan, Large Mug, Mousepad & Tile Box.
    Sale ends 11/16/04

~Doc_Bev

19. Doc_Bev

Jun 28, 2003
    Orders 1 & 2 are in. So I have shirts for:

Tom
    Duane & Nick
    Jeff
    HothGirl

I'll bring them with me to the DVD viewing party.

~Doc_Bev

20. havok735

havok735 Jedi Youngling

Feb 21, 2003
    So we can get anything written on the backs of them? I wouldn't mind picking up a large white tee that says "It's only Hoth half the year..." on it.

21. havok735

havok735 Jedi Youngling

Feb 21, 2003
    Actually can I get one that says:

"Imperial Recruiter in Disguise"

:D

Hmmmm... Or maybe one of each...

22. Doc_Bev

Jun 28, 2003
    Well, I'll already be making up the grey t-shirt with "It's only Hoth half the year..." on the back for TD-027 so maybe you could get that in grey and "Imperial Recruiter in Disguise" on a white one. Just a thought... But, yeah you can get anything written on the back (preferably Star Wars related).

~Doc_Bev

23. Doc_Bev

Jun 28, 2003
    There is a shopkeeper's sale running right now where everything is 20%-35% off until Dec 20th. If anyone would like to order something from our shop please get your order to me by the 17th so that Darren can get the t-shirt designed and I can get the order in before the 20th.

So far the only one I have in the queue is a grey t-shirt with "It's only Hoth half the year..." on the back for Duane (or anyone else that wants one that way).

I don't know exactly what the prices are for each item with out adding each and every item to my shopping cart, but I do know that grey t-shirts are $11.99, baseball jerseys and golf shirts are $13.59 each and long sleeved t-shirts are $15.19. They unfortunately discontinued the baseball caps that I had wanted to get...

I added messenger bags and infant onsies to the shop.

~Doc_Bev

24. F16WarBird

F16WarBird Jedi Youngling star 4

Aug 5, 2004
    Nicky,

I'm interested in buying a shirt.

25. Doc_Bev

Jun 28, 2003
    This afternoon (after I made my last post ironically) our Cafepress store got put onto pending status. I'm hoping to have it back up and running in a couple days or at the very latest before I need to place the order.

So F16 - which shirt do you want and what do you want it to say on the back? I'd invite you to go look at our store and pick something out, but at the moment there's nothing to see there until I get this situation straightened out.

~Doc_Bev

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.