Roch, NY The Rebellion Merchandise Thread

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Doc_Bev, Sep 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. F16WarBird Jedi Youngling

star 4
    It depends on the design. I can wait until you have the pics online.
  2. jedi_master_sal Jedi Master

star 4
    Nicki, let me know when the store is back up and running. I'd like to see what your shirts look like.

Also, please keep me posted on the pending status as well as the LFL connection. I as yet, haven't dug through the volumes of e-mails to find the exact contact info I used to reach Steve Sansweet, but the moment I find it, I'll PM it to you.

Do you mind if I order, when the store comes back up?

-Sal
  3. Doc_Bev Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I don't mind at all if you order a shirt Sal. That would be cool! I thought I read somewhere about an idea to exchange club t-shirts at CIII? Or is it buttons now instead?

No new news on the pending status. I haven't found info for contacting Sansweet yet. I'd be grateful for the PM if you find his info. I was really hoping to place an order on Sunday, but I don't think I'm going to be able to get the store back up and running in time.

Thanks in advance for your help!

~Doc_Bev
  4. T_StarFlyer Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey anything New On this ....Just Curious
  5. Doc_Bev Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Unfortunately - no.

I don't know how to contact Steve Sansweet. I was hoping to get contact info from a few different people I asked, but haven't as of yet.

~Doc_Bev
  6. Doc_Bev Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I just sent an email out to Steve Sansweet (thanks Jeff for the addy). Hopefully, we can get this straightened out and be able to get Rebellion paraphernalia made again.

~Doc_Bev
  7. Doc_Bev Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I got our store up and running tonight and hope to place an order tomorrow. There's currently a promotion going on where storeowners get 25% off base prices of all their items.
    Check out our store at http://www.cafepress.com/rebellionswff and let me know if anyone is interested in something soon - the sale ends 03/30/05.

A new place called customink.com was just recommended for t-shirts, so I think since we've already have problems with cafepress in the past - I'm going to be looking into this new site for future orders.

~Doc_Bev
  8. RogueSquadronWingnut CR, The Rebellion, Rochester, NY

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    interesting but slightly off topic
    I still have my "one of a kind" SW Fan Club shirt from the Episode 2 premiere. Should I wear it Friday night?

Reason I say one of a kind is because I'm the only guy in the club that wanted his ordered without sleeves. Hah.

-Nut
  9. Doc_Bev Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Wingnut - that t-shirt sounds fine to me. I'm assuming it's the black one with green AOTC Yoda on the front?

~Doc_Bev
  10. RogueSquadronWingnut CR, The Rebellion, Rochester, NY

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    nope, its the black one with the clone trooper helmet across the back shoulders.
  11. STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB Force Ghost

star 4
    Thats the Pre Rebellion Shirt from the Dark times, when we were still GREATER ROCHESTER AREA STAR WARS FAN CLUB. I got both versions of that shirt.
  12. RogueSquadronWingnut CR, The Rebellion, Rochester, NY

Chapter Rep
    star 4
  13. T_StarFlyer Jedi Master

star 4
    Nicky, some of that stuff from the other site looked cool, it'll be interesting to see what thier prices will end up being
  14. Doc_Bev Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I spent a couple minutes trying to get quotes from customink.com. I'm not sure they're going to work out well for us as they have very high minimum orders. So, although their quality is supposed to be much higher for the same price as cafepress.com - we'd need to order a huge amount (close to 50 shirts) to even be allowed to place an order.

So, for the meantime I think we're going to stick with cafepress. Anyone else interested in getting Rebellion t-shirts - just send me a PM.

~Doc_Bev
  15. Doc_Bev Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Just bumping this back to the first page.

I will try to remember to post more details on the shirts next week. But, if anyone's interested in a t-shirt (or other Rebellion merchandise) - please PM me.

~Doc_Bev
  16. scafencer Jedi Padawan

There is a local place here that can do custom t-shirts. Not sure what the price is though. I know they charge a setup fee to create the silkscreen, but then its something like 10 bucks a shirt after that. If you like I can get more info and PM it to you.
  17. Doc_Bev Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    FYI cafepress promotions...

$10 off order of $30 or more
    GRDAD05 until June 14th

$3 off all apparel
    LOLSAV - June 14th-28th

I just reloaded everything into our store so you can see what the various products are. Basically T-shirts are $13.99 plus shipping. They have The Rebellion logo on the front and your choice for a quote on the back. Some of the quotes we already have done up are:

Would someone get this big walking carpet out of my way?
    Got Force?
    Judge me by my size do you?
    Luminous beings are we... not this crude matter
    Friendship Through The Force

But, you can have whatever quote you'd like for the back. You don't have to pick from these.

~Doc_Bev
  18. RogueSquadronWingnut CR, The Rebellion, Rochester, NY

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Mens sleeveless Tee XXL

"Show No Mercy"

Please? :)
  19. Doc_Bev Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    OK, we're going to go with the $3 off apparel promotion (June 14th-July 14th), so cut off for this order will be July 8th.

Here is the order list so far:
    (updated 07/12 at 4:20pm)

Confirmed:
    TD-027: Grey XXL t-shirt w/ "It's only Hoth half the year."
    Wingnut: Mens Sleeveless XXL w/ "Show No Mercy"
    Ayka: Grey t-shirt XL w/ "May the Force be with You"
    MadKidJedi: Grey t-shirt XL w/ "The Circle is now Complete..."
    MadKidJedi: Golf shirt XL
    DarSolo: green Jr Ringer shirt XL w/ "Bring me Han Solo frozen in chocolate."

Interest:
    MaxReboot: Baseball Jersey unk size w/ unk quote

Your t-shirt will only be ordered if you are on the confirmed list.

~Doc_Bev
  20. Ayka Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'd like one of the Ash Gray T-Shirts with just "May the Force be with You" on the Back (If it'll fit ^^).

That'd be Awesome, and they'd only end up at like $10-$15 right?
  21. Doc_Bev Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    It will fit, but it might look more like:
    __________May
    _______the Force
    ______be with You

but without the preceding underscores. We can also use the upwards scroll effect I think and it would look like the opening crawl.

What size would you need?
    And, yes the grey shirt would come to $11.99 +shipping. Last order shipping was $7 and was divided by 4 so $1.75 a person. The bigger the order the higher the shipping, but the more ways the cost gets divided as well.

~Doc_Bev
  22. Ayka Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'd need a XL (To be on the Safe side, I always get XL's ^_^). and that Scrolling effect would be pretty cool.
  23. Doc_Bev Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    EDIT: This sale has been extended to July 14th so I'm not going to be placing the order until July 11th to give KS more time to make up the graphics. Please get in your requests by July 8th.

~Doc_Bev
  24. Doc_Bev Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    *bump*
    Reminder - please have requests in by this Friday (July 8th) so that KnightShade has time to make up the graphics before the sale ends.

~Doc_Bev
  25. Doc_Bev Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    The t-shirts on the confirmed list have finally been designed and ordered. I'll get folks their totals sometime tomorrow when I'm more awake. [face_tired]

~Doc_Bev
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.