The Rebellion Merchandise Thread

Discussion in 'Rochester, NY' started by Doc_Bev, Sep 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedijason8080 Jedi Master

star 4
    Has anyone bought the Rebellion sticker? I was wondering if anyone put it on there car and how it held up?
  2. T_StarFlyer Jedi Master

star 4
    no not here, while I like looking at then sometimes I would never put one on my car. (that is bumper stickers in general)
  3. Doc_Bev Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    WooHoo! Cafepress just announced that we can now have black t-shirts!
    Of course this means we have to recolor our logo so that it'll print on a black t-shirt...
    But I still think it'll be cool. :cool:

~Doc_Bev
  4. Modernism Force Ghost

star 1
    Nicky, next time you place an order, I'd like to get a Large Adult sweatshirt, like the kind that you have. On the back, I'd like it to read, "The circle is now complete." Can you send it to me or have it sent? I'll PM you with my new address. Then I can wow those Plattsburgers with my cool threads. and I'll need the extra warmth too. *Mod girl did some shopping for winter stuff today*
  5. STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB Force Ghost

star 4
  6. jedijason8080 Jedi Master

star 4
    I like to see what the black shirt looks like when you get a chance and possibly get one for my self. I love you white t-shirt desighn as well.
  7. Doc_Bev Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I was wondering if anyone was interested in a new t-shirt order? I know we have a couple requests unfulfilled in this thread since Nov 2005. I was thinking especially those of us going down to PCC it might be nice to wear Rebellion shirts to the awards ceremony.

I'm hoping I can get KnightShade to work on the logo so that we can get the black t-shirts available soon.

~Doc_Bev
  8. Recaf2000 Jedi Padawan

I'm interested in ordering a shirt. I just have to pick one.:confused:
  9. T_StarFlyer Jedi Master

star 4
    I think I'd be in for something
    2 or 3 x for me please
  10. STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB Force Ghost

star 4
    We should try a color scheme for Black shirts. I would like a Black one. Also Bumper sticker.
  11. jedimaster1610 Jedi Master

star 1
    I'd definately get one.......large
  12. MadKidJedi Jedi Master

star 3
    MadKid would like a black one with a different back design from my previous shirt that reads:
    "You underestimate my power...!"

Now THAT would be shweeeeeeeet...
  13. Doc_Bev Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I just got a reminder email about the shopkeeper's sale in which I get 20% off anything that I order. Unfortunately KnightShade wouldn't have any of the black or custom t-shirts ready by then, but if anyone was interested in getting something that's already in the store - send me a PM by tomorrow (03/28) at 6pm.

~Doc_Bev
  14. TX4277 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Lemme know when the black will be available.
  15. RogueSquadronWingnut CR, The Rebellion, Rochester, NY

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Yeah, I'm going to hold for Black as well.
  16. Doc_Bev Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Sounds like our logo needs at least 4 solid hours of clean-up work done to it before it can be usable on a black t-shirt. So with all the other graphic stuff (& other work) KS is backlogged on right now, I don't foresee the black t-shirts being available for a bit yet.

I was disappointed to see that it looks like the black t-shirts are $18.99, but you can only get them single sided.

~Doc_Bev
  17. JediMasterShawn Jedi Knight

star 1
    I would love a black T-Shirt, as well. I would also like to say that I am working on some Jedi robes so maybe I can go to some events with you guys.
  18. Doc_Bev Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I was thinking since we can't have personalized black for the backs that maybe it would be cheaper to put in a bulk order for a bunch of different sizes. But, on the other hand since we've never ordered these shirts before I was thinking that maybe we should just start off with ordering 1 and see how it is. But either way, if folks could go back and edit their posts to include their preferred size for the black t-shirt - I'll have that info when I go to order.

JediMasterShawn you don't need a costume to participate in Rebellion events. I know (and somewhat regret) that a large majority of the events listed here focus on costumers, but everyone is welcome to join us. We frequently go out together after events out of costume (or sometimes in) just to socialize. Of course, all that being said - it's great that you're working in Jedi robes. We're actually getting low on Jedis since most of ours have "upgraded". If you need any help just post away in the costuming thread here.

~Doc_Bev
  19. STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB Force Ghost

star 4
    Yeah we take Star Wars Fans of all ages, shapes, sizes, species, even Stormtroopers. :p
  20. T_StarFlyer Jedi Master

star 4
    Any chance of someting other than a black tee? Like Polo/golf shirt or Sweats ???
  21. Doc_Bev Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    The only black apparel cafepress has so far are the t-shirts and even those are still in beta. I'm assuming they'll add more "black" product in the future, but not right now. They still have the golf/polo shirts and sweatshirts in white though.

Also the current sale (until 04/13) is $10 off $50 purchase. KnightShade completed our revamped logo and the new black t-shirt design can be seen here.

*moved order list to next page*

~Doc_Bev
  22. RogueSquadronWingnut CR, The Rebellion, Rochester, NY

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    I'll take my black shirt in XXL

with the phrase

"Pride of the Empire
    Beaten by Ewoks"
  23. Doc_Bev Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    At the moment, Cafepress is only doing single sided black t-shirts.

Because of that fact, I was thinking of getting just the black t-shirts done elsewhere. I'm sure we could get a better price than $18.99 a shirt. KnightShade was going to get a quote from batfrog and I think that TD-027 mentioned at one point that his uncle did t-shirt printing.

~Doc_Bev

24. MadKidJedi Jedi Master

star 3
    I agree, Nicky. There's an abundance of t-shirt places in this town, and I'm sure we can find one that does per diem orders for much less. Otherwise, put me down for an XL Black Club shirt...
  25. theGreatSot Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'd love to get a medium hooded sweatshirt with "it's only Hoth once a year" on the back if possible.
    I'd also like a medium organic cotton T-shirt with "the circle is now complete" on the back. What the heck, how about a medium golf shirt too.:D Just let me know where to send my check.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.