main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Rebellion (pre-ANH to post-ROTJ)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by -Jaina-, Nov 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quickstrike34

Quickstrike34 Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 27, 2001
    OOC: "Imperials, Imperials, O where for art thou Imperials"?

Hummm, Well It dose not appear that any of my Comrades in Arms are still posting. Would anyone like to Join the Imperial Cause? We have a good Dental plan, and Health Insurence is fairly good.

2. Amidala14

Amidala14 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    "I suppose we wait for the commander," said Arr'kya softly.

3. Cryil-Vald

Cryil-Vald Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 3, 2002
    *jack snuck off to another room and donned the bright orange uniform that he was given, he walked back out and tapped selona's shoulder* so captain, do you want me flying a snub, or would you rather i use my frieghter?

4. Marna_Veign

Marna_Veign Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 31, 2002
    In her room, Jo-Ni first thought of revenge on Mark. She went to her things, and pulled out a balloon she had, as well as the cream she used to shave her legs. She filled the balloon and tied it off. She knew that everyone would see it as a prank, but, for the first time in her life, she felt she could get away with pranks.

Balloon filled with shaving cream in a large pocket, Jo-Ni went in search of Mark. He would pay for the teasings.

5. -Jaina-

-Jaina- Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 10, 2002
    OOC: :D I'm here!

IC:

Selona turned around. "I would prefer it if you would use your snub. I don't think there would be room on the Corvette."

6. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    Jo-Ni found Mark easily enough. Being careful not to let him see her, she threw the balloon at him, hitting him square on the back, getting shaving cream all over him.

She stepped out where he could see her.

"I am NOT in love with Enran!" she said with a smile before running back to her room.

As she closed the door, she burst into laughter. It was the first time she could remember that she had even dared to think of doing such a thing, not to mention actually doing it.

The laughter caused tears to come to her eyes, and she fell to the floor, finding it hard to breath, but enjoying every moment of it.

7. Quickstrike34

Sep 27, 2001
    OOC: Get Revenge Blue10! Think to yourself; WWHYD. What would Heero Yuy do? 8-}

8. Protege-of-Thrawn

Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 14, 2001
    OOC:

Hello everyone. Sorry to barge in on your Role Play with this OOC, but just thought I'd let you all know about something.
    From what I've seen every so often I come to have a read of this RP, you guys seem pretty close-knit and passionate about "The Rebellion" RPG.

Well now you have the chance to put that to the test. ;)

Currently, Your Role Playing Community Centre is holding a VOTE for the inaugural RPF Awards!

The category's are:

- Best Role Player of the RPF.
    - Best Game Master of the RPF.
    - Best Role Playing Game of the RPF.

your all welcome to nominate your choices for each category, or to vote for nominations already made.

Hope to see you all there! :)
    Back to your Role Play...

9. -Jaina-

Nov 10, 2002
    OOC: :eek: A lurker!! :eek: ...teehee :p , thanks for letting us know POT ( ;) )!

10. Blue_10

Blue_10 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 13, 2001
    OOC: Mission accepted!

IC: Mark silently crept up to Jo-ni's door. He waited until the giggling stoped and still waited. He knew that Jo-ni would eventually leave the room to eat, shower, use the bathroom, or something of that nature. After waiting for 12 minutes and 42 seconds she finally came out and luckily immediatly turned to the opposite side of the hall Mark was on. He cried out "Seig heil vengance!"
    She turned suddenly startled at the voice behind her and met a handful of cafeteria jello in her face. Mark looked at her cooly "Mission complete."
    They both laughed and Mark cleaned off her face.

11. Cryil-Vald

Cryil-Vald Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 3, 2002
    OOC: Oy..this has gone from the rebellion RPG to the lets pull pranks on each other RPG =P

Ok, for lack of imps, quickstrike has let me help him out, so from now on i will be pulling double duty as both a reb and an imp

VSD Defiance in deep space

Commander anders stepped off the turbolift and trotted over to the forward viewport where Captain Macelly stood.
    "Sir, you called for me?" anders said as he stopped next to the captain
    "Yes commander, i thought maybe you would like some hand's on training." Macelly smirked as he jabbed a finger at the window, outside, a large group of bulk frieghters dropped from hyperspace.
    "The bridge is yours commander" the captian said with a grin
    Anders begain to call out orders, and the forward turbos opened up, spitting out red bolts of fire at the convoy. The vicstar launched all its TIEs which swarmed over the convoy like a group of angered wasps. Little explosions lit of space, and the vicstar begain to draw the damaged convoy's into its large hanger, launching commando teams on board, within an hour the convoy was in shambles, and the last of the cargo was being loaded into the vicstar. As the finial convoy fell away from the Victory Star Destroyer, the large cruiser vanished into hyperspace as another convoy lay broken, dozens, if not hundreds of men and women lay dead

12. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    As Mark cleaned the jello off her face, Jo-Ni licked some off from around her mouth.

"Yum. Lime flavor." she said, laughing. She ran a finger across her forehead, gathering up some whipped cream. She licked it off her finger.

"Okay, Mark, you got me." she admitted. "And in a yummier way than I got you."

13. Quickstrike34

Sep 27, 2001
    OOC: *Salutes Blue10* You have done well. Your Mission is complete, but remember - Act on your emotions but dont act on them. Always remeber, WWHYD!

{With the Group of the Original Imperials gone, mainly due to there captain commiting Suicide, I'll just pretend the vessals I was going to redevous with arent there.}

Hyperspace; Nearing the destination of Yaga Minor

Admrial Merqusia awoke. She felt groggy, and wished she could just go back to sleep. That however, would not be the case. The sound of a constant beep carried on above her thoughts, and she turned over in her bed. She pressed a button on the wall. A monitor flikered to life and she saw the Image of her first officer, Commander Char Aznable.
    Commander Char was a Tall man, and was dressed in Standard imperial Grab, however inlike his comrades, the fabric on his sholders was a bright Red. He wore a Silver mask, which covered all of his head minus the tip of his nose an his Mouth. The Mask was bird like, and atop it sat a crest.

When he saw Admrial Merqusia on the monitor, he saw that she was in bed, and he beagn to blush.

Char: Admiral, I'm so sorry to disturb you. But you are needed on the bridge.

Merqusia: Have we arrived yet to Yaga Minor?

Char: We are approaching it rapidly M'lady. We will be there within the Hour.

Merqusia: I'll be there in a few minutes. Have we received word form high command as to the next phase of our mission?

Char: No Sir. We are to redevous with the SSD Vengence as instructed before.

Merqusia: Humpf. This mission is to secret for my liking Char. I dont know what the empire is planing, but this isent normal routine. I dont like heading towards a combat zone without first knowing what the hell I'm up aginst. Merqusia out!

And with that, the Monitor Died and Char turned away from it. A small grin crpt across his face and he thought to himself.

14. Blue_10

Oct 13, 2001
    "You look good in jello. Quite a shame you don't want to wear it."

15. Amidala14

Amidala14 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    Arr'kya shifted rather uncomfortable. How did she look in her orange suit? Lyn Me, as always, looked wonderful in her suit...
    She looked around and chuckled softly at Jo-Ni and Mark. They were acting rather flirtatiously, which was always fun to watch.

16. Quickstrike34

Sep 27, 2001
    -Jaina-: Sorry ask, but What planet is our little band of Rebels on? I cant hunt you guys down unless I know where I'm supposed to go [face_blush] 8-}

17. -Jaina-

Nov 10, 2002
    OOC: :p That's a good question. I don't really know. :p

18. Blue_10

Oct 13, 2001
    OOC: Isn't a mission coming up for us?

19. Quickstrike34

Sep 27, 2001
    Um.... 8-}
    You could just make up a planet? Being that this in in the unknown regions really anything is possible. :)

20. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    Jo-Ni bent and picked up some jello that had fallen on the floor.

"Thank you for the compliment. But I wonder, how do you look in it?"

Jo-Ni threw the small bit of jello in Mark's face. She turned and realised they were being watched. She calms down, feeling foolish.

"Well, Mark, I should get going. Thanks for cleaning me up." Jo-Ni said, but she stayed a moment longer.

21. -Jaina-

Nov 10, 2002
    OOC: Hmm...okay...how does...Lysara sound?

Okay...now where is Selona...?

IC:

Selona spoke into her comm to round up all the pilots.

"Pilots, please report to the hangar for the exercise."

Then she herself left for the hanger.

22. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    "Pilots, please report to the hangar for the exercise." an announcement came over the intercomm.

Jo-Ni decided she'd better get to the hangar. A bit of food would have to wait. She turned away from Mark and headed to the hangar, glad for the distraction of an official thing to do.

23. LightSide_Apprentice

LightSide_Apprentice Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 22, 2001
    The moment he heard the call, Enran Natul headed toward the Hanger Bay. The wait was over. He'd be on his first mission with the Rebellion and it would be a day to remember. As he approached, he saw Selona and walked up to her. "Good Flying", he said. It was his way of wishing her well, as their commander and as a pilot.

24. Quickstrike34

Sep 27, 2001
    [Note: I know SSD?s didn't appear until a year after Yavin, but since we?ve already included them in the game I don't think this will make to much of a difference.]

Time: About 11pm Coruscant time.

The Star Destroyed Hellscythe came out of Hyperspace with a quick distortion of light. When it had recovered from the jump, it immediately began to progress towards Yaga Minor. Within seconds, they could see a looming mass floating in front of the planet. It was long, and from a distance looked almost flat but soon began to take on an almost triangular appearance. It was surrounded by smaller figures, all of which had a similar shape.
    The SSD Shinigami floated through space. Its large thrust engines glowing red. It was huge, to say the least. It was only one of a select few, and was no where near as armored or armed as Vaders personal SSD the Executor but it was still capable of taking on a small fleet by itself.

Kathryn Strode onto the Bridge of the Hellscythe just in time as the forward monitor sparkled to life, and after the static clear and image appeared. It was that of a Human Female in her late 20?s early 30?s. She had a rather youthful innocent face, but she gave off the essence that you didn't want to cross her. Her Hair was purple, and extended to her shoulders she wore a standard imperial outfit, but it had purple and black highlights on the shoulders.

Kathryn Merqusia walked forward, and Char walked over and stood behind her. Kathryn smirked and glanced at the monitor and than spoke.

Kathryn Grand Admiral Haman Karn, To what do I own this pleasure of a meeting.

Haman: You have new orders Admiral Merqusia. This is by far not a social visit.

Kathryn: It never is with the empire.

Haman: It never will be as long as there is a threat of a Rebellion. The Emperor though acting unconcerned with it is scrambling the Imperial fleet all over the galaxy. Even Lord Vader has left Coruscant.

Kathryn: Sounds bigger than what's being told. Or at least what's been revealed. Do you think this will escalate to war?

Haman: I don't know. We will discuss this in a meeting with High Command thats going to take place on the surface of Yaga Minor within a matter of Hours. You are to meet up with us on the Shinigami and you will be filled in on more at that time. Admiral Karn out.

[There will be Bloodshed at the High Command Meeting.] 8-} [face_devil]

25. Quickstrike34

Sep 27, 2001
    [Note: I know SSD?s didn't appear until a year after Yavin, but since we?ve already included them in the game I don't think this will make to much of a difference.]

Time: About 11pm Coruscant time.

The Star Destroyed Hellscythe came out of Hyperspace with a quick distortion of light. When it had recovered from the jump, it immediately began to progress towards Yaga Minor. Within seconds, they could see a looming mass floating in front of the planet. It was long, and from a distance looked almost flat but soon began to take on an almost triangular appearance. It was surrounded by smaller figures, all of which had a similar shape.
    The SSD Shinigami floated through space. Its large thrust engines glowing red. It was huge, to say the least. It was only one of a select few, and was no where near as armored or armed as Vaders personal SSD the Executor but it was still capable of taking on a small fleet by itself.

Kathryn Strode onto the Bridge of the Hellscythe just in time as the forward monitor sparkled to life, and after the static clear and image appeared. It was that of a Human Female in her late 20?s early 30?s. She had a rather youthful innocent face, but she gave off the essence that you didn't want to cross her. Her Hair was purple, and extended to her shoulders she wore a standard imperial outfit, but it had purple and black highlights on the shoulders.

Kathryn Merqusia walked forward, and Char walked over and stood behind her. Kathryn smirked and glanced at the monitor and than spoke.

Kathryn Grand Admiral Haman Karn, To what do I own this pleasure of a meeting.

Haman: You have new orders Admiral Merqusia. This is by far not a social visit.

Kathryn: It never is with the empire.

Haman: It never will be as long as there is a threat of a Rebellion. The Emperor though acting unconcerned with it is scrambling the Imperial fleet all over the galaxy. Even Lord Vader has left Coruscant.

Kathryn: Sounds bigger than what's being told. Or at least what's been revealed. Do you think this will escalate to war?

Haman: I don't know. We will discuss this in a meeting with High Command thats going to take place on the surface of Yaga Minor within a matter of Hours. You are to meet up with us on the Shinigami and you will be filled in on more at that time. Admiral Karn out.

[There will be Bloodshed at the High Command Meeting.] 8-} [face_devil]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.