main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Rebellion (pre-ANH to post-ROTJ)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by -Jaina-, Nov 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blue_10

Blue_10 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 13, 2001
    "I have to admitt you are quite the runner, Jo-ni... looks like we're at point."

2. LightSide_Apprentice

LightSide_Apprentice Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 22, 2001
    Selona let Enran gain a little bit, and he used the opportunity to his advantage. He fed all power into his engines and flew ahead. By the time Selona sped up, he was already far in the lead. He arrived only a few moments before she did and watched as she calmly disembarked from her X-Wing.

ENran Natul took a quick glance throughout the Hanger Bay, noticing that no one else was around. He headed over to Selona and said, "Nice flying Commander, but you shouldn't have given me that lead opportunity."

OOC: :p :D

3. Marna_Veign

Marna_Veign Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 31, 2002
    "I had to be fast, what with me growing up with...dangerous beings." she told Mark.

4. Blue_10

Oct 13, 2001
    "Ooh, dangerous... how unsafe. Hehehe."

5. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    Jo-Ni got defensive at that reply.

"Hey, you don't know what it's like growing up in a pirate band. There are sometimes that I really don't know how I survived until my escape from them, so don't you get sarcastic on me, Mark!"

As soon as Jo-Ni said the words, she felt a little regret. He didn't know those things about her. He was clowning around. But, she could not take back the words.

6. Blue_10

Oct 13, 2001
    "Oh ya, well my pirate grand dad could beat up you're pirate grand dad!"

7. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    Marks taunting was getting to Jo-Ni...in a dangerous way. She flew her ship around and turned on her turbolasers, aiming at Mark's ship.

"Mark, stop this." she said, her voice trembling.

Her finger was also trembling on the trigger.

8. Blue_10

Oct 13, 2001
    "Whoa, ok, no need for that. It was just a joke"

9. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    "You have no idea what things I went through with them. You have no idea what sort of things they had me do." Jo-Ni's voice was still trembling, and she had not moved her finger.

Behind her, in the droid slot, her droid realised something was not right, and it set to work disarming the weapons systems, without Jo-Ni's knowledge.

OOC: anybody know where everyone else is?

10. -Jaina-

-Jaina- Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 10, 2002
    OOC: Heh heh. Sorry guys, it's almost ten here so I'll just make a quick-I'm-still-here post.

IC:

Selona actually cracked a smile.

"Maybe!"

Shaking her head, she waited for the others to return.

11. Quickstrike34

Quickstrike34 Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 27, 2001
    OOC: I'll try to have a post up ASAP. :)

12. Amidala14

Amidala14 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    OOC: Heh heh...I'm still here.

IC:

Arr'kya glided into the hangar and smiled.

"What took you guys so long?"

13. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    OOC: does no one see the trouble Jo-Ni is having with Mark?

14. LightSide_Apprentice

May 22, 2001
    Enran thought it was probably the first time he had ever seen Selona smile. He liked what he saw and made sure she knew it too. "You have a wonderful smile," he said. "It's a shame yo don't show it more often. He returned her smile warmly.

When Arr'kya entered the hanger, Enran looked to her and said, "I didn't see you flying up there." He made sure she knew it was only a joke and he gave her a smile too, although not as warm as his previous one.

OOC: Marna_Veign, I see the trouble but there's little I can do from inside the Hanger Bay ;)

15. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    OOC: are we supposed to be back at the hangar? I think I've gotten a little lost.

16. -Jaina-

Nov 10, 2002
    OOC: Yes, you were supposed to fly back after flying the required length. And, I was going to do something with Jo-Ni and Mark, but aren't you guys still in your snubs? There's little I can do in the Hangar Bay.

IC:

Selona shook her head and inwardly built up her wall. She couldn't believe she had let it slip.

"I don't have much occasion to smile. I learned that early on in the Empire."

She looked out at the sky, and frowned.

"What are Mark and Jo-Ni doing?"

OOC:

That's the best I can do, Marna.

17. Blue_10

Oct 13, 2001
    "Let's calm down a little, beautiful." Mark said in a calming voice. "I'm really sorry 'bout that, let's just forget about this whole thing and have dinner in my quarters when we land ok?"

18. Amidala14

Amidala14 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    Arr'kya barked a short laugh and returned Enran's smile. He was a good sort. She followed Selona's gaze.

"I don't know...I hope they're not in any trouble..."

19. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    "Let's calm down a little, beautiful. I'm really sorry 'bout that, let's just forget about this whole thing and have dinner in my quarters when we land ok?" Mark said, trying to calm Jo-Ni.

Jo-Ni's droid twittered loudly at her, and she realized she was going to fire on a fellow Rebel. She quickly took her hand off the trigger and, though the droid disarmed her weapons, she flicked a switch to turn the weapons off.

The droid beeped at her again, and she looked at the screen to see what the droid was teling her.

You seem to be back with me. the droid was saying. You don't seem to be doing too good right now, though. Would you like me to land us?

"That sounds good." she said to Mark and the droid, her voice trembling.

The droid turned the ship and headed for the hangar, Jo-Ni lost in her thoughts.

20. -Jaina-

Nov 10, 2002
    OOC: I'm gonna move this forward just a little bit.

IC:

Two days, four drills, and two simulations later, Rebel Squadron was ready to head out on its mission. Selona had supplied her pilots with the route to the Corvette.

The morning of the mission, Selona woke earlier than usual. Grabbing a quick bite to eat, she checked out her snub and fixed a few things here and there. Looking at the clock, she went over to the com system and said,

"All pilots please report to the hangar in uniform. Repeat: All pilots please report to the hangar in uniform."

21. LightSide_Apprentice

May 22, 2001
    Enran was checking over his X-Wing when he heard the announcement. He quickly made a final look-over, before heading over to Selona. Fortunately, he had woken early and was already in his flightsuit. He approached the Commander and smiled. "When are we heading out?" he asked.

22. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    Jo-Ni was startled awake by the announcement. As she dressed in her uniform, she thought about the past couple of days.

Mark was true to his word about dinner in his quarters, and they talked some things out. She had requested some space from his sarcastic ways, and, thankfully, he had given it. She needed to learn to keep her past there, and not let it affect her future.

Jo-Ni quickly brushed her hair and pulled it back, then, grabbing a muffin to eat on the way, she went to the hangar.

23. -Jaina-

Nov 10, 2002
    OOC:

I just realized that only Blue_10, LightSide_Apprentice, Marna_Veign, and sometimes Amidala14 and Cyril_vald post here regularly for the side of the Rebellion. Five people for a squadron...?
    And there's only one person for the Imps, so I was thinking maybe we should just lock this thread and start anew, just a one faction affar. What thinkest thou? ( :p )

IC:

"As soon as the others get here," Selona replied to Enran. "We can't carry out a mission with only two people."

She corrected herself as Jo-Ni entered. "Three."

24. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    OOC: could I still do my idea I told you about? Play the other parties involved myself?
    I'll play along IC until then.

IC:"What can't we accomplish with three people?" Jo-Ni asked.

25. Quickstrike34

Quickstrike34 Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 27, 2001

And there's only one person for the Imps, so I was thinking maybe we should just lock this thread and start anew, just a one faction affar. What thinkest thou?

Well, if its just a one faction affair, I assume that one faction is going to be the Rebellion? :confused:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.