main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Rebellion (pre-ANH to post-ROTJ)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by -Jaina-, Nov 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marna_Veign

Marna_Veign Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 31, 2002
    "I'm glad to hear that, Commander. Though I do want to get out there to bring some justice to the galaxy."

When Jo-Ni said that, she was thinking more of Jazier's pirate group than the Empire.

"Though I do have a hydrospanner to get out of an engine. If there isn't anything else, I will retrieve my tool. If there is...I will just get my tool later."

2. Cryil-Vald

Cryil-Vald Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 3, 2002
    *jack shrugged as selona walked off, he went into the main cargohold and started placing the cargo he had stolen on a repulsar platform*

3. -Jaina-

-Jaina- Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 10, 2002
    Selona chuckled. "Oh don't worry about that," she said, her voice cold, her eyes hard. "We'll bring justice to the galaxy all right. One way, or another, the Empire will pay."

Then her voice changed and her eyes softened, "Go back to your work, Jo-Ni, I admire your dedication to your cause."

She turned around and went to talk to the man.

"Hello. You're Mark, correct?"

4. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    Jo-Ni climbed back on the wing of the Headhunter and reached in the engine to get the hydrospanner, which she could touch, but not grab.

"Oh, Stang!"

She left to find a tool to help her reach the hydrospanner.

5. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    A thought came to Jo-Ni. She jumped off her ship and ran to the Commander.

"Commander!" she called out as she approached the Commander.

"Commander, is there some paint I can use for my ship. I don't like having the symbol on it anymore." Jo-Ni told her, referring to the crest of the pirate group she had run away from.

6. -Jaina-

Nov 10, 2002
    Selona turned around. She slightly raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, yes of course. In the second cabinet on the south hangar wall. There are some paint canisters there."

As Jo-Ni went off to go find some paint, she turned back to Mark.

TAG: Blue_10

7. Goo_Child

Goo_Child Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    Ti went to find Jo-ni

8. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    Jo-Ni thanked the Commander and found the paint. She grabbed a bucket of it and some painting supplies, determined to get Jazier's crest off the Z95, as soon as she had the tool out of the engine. She returned to the Headhunter and climbed back on the wing. Using a tool she had gotten earlier, she reached into the engine. Even with the grabbing tool, it was still difficult to get the hydrospaner. Finally, she stood triumphant.

"Got you!" she exclaimed, talking to the hydrospanner. "Thought you could stay in there forever, didn't you!"

She knelt down to finish the job on the engine, then, satisfied, she put the tools away and closed the engine covering.

"Now for the paint."

9. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    Name: Maximilian Veers
    Species: Human
    Height: 5'11
    Weight: N/A
    Body type: Athletic-Fit
    Hair Color and Length: Brown-Crew Cut
    Eye Color: Brown
    Appearance of Face: See Empire Strikes Back
    Any scars or birthmarks: N/A
    Overall Appearance: Olive-grey Imperial Armed Forces uniform with black gloves and a DL-44 BlasTech pistol holstered on right hip (and olive-grey armor chest plate, armor cod piece, armor back plate, armor helmet w/ black goggles, and a wireless headset during battles)
    Personality: Respectful of superiors and subordinates, calm, mild tempered, mildly humorous, slightly friendly, honorable, and strong minded when not in battle. In battle his personality is the same but with an addition of enjoying commanding his Armored Assault Regiments.
    Faction: Imperial
    Flight history: His only history is crashing his own speeder during a family vacation that resulted in the death of his wife.
    Ship: Can order for any transport craft if needed.
    Bio: See the New Essential Guide to Characters under "General Maximilian Veers" for his bio.

Name: Striker
    Height: 5'11
    Weight: N/A
    Body type: Slender
    Hair Color and Length: Brown - Crew Cut
    Eye Color: Icy-Blue
    Appearance of Face: Sharp features, cold looking eyes with a broken nose.
    Any scars or birthmarks: Scar over left eye
    Overall Appearance: Black jump suit and black TIE Pilot armored flight suit w/ helmet
    Personality: Cold, quiet, chaotic when angered, and aggressive in battle
    Faction: Imperial
    Flight history: Fighter Kills - 64, Craft Losses - 2, Convoy Kills - 12, Ship Kills - 3, Mine Kills - 345, Plateform Kills - 1, Captures - 22
    Ship: TIE Fighter, TIE Bomber, TIE Interceptor
    Bio: No one knows Striker's real name and no one has dared to ask for his name out of fear. He is ill tempered and has been known to strike out against his own. Only once did he get in trouble when he ended up sending a TIE mechanic to the med center with several broken bones. Rumor has it, he beat the crap out of the man because his TIE Fighter malfunctioned in the heat of battle resulting in the loss of the craft and almost himself as well. Angered because he was almost killed and that his record as a pilot was scratched with a loss of a craft he beat the mechanic in charge of tending to his squadron.

Because of his excellence in battles, kept him from being court marshaled and also helped him reach the rank which he has earned presently. His promotions are slow and he does not care so long as he gets to kill the enemy in battle and increase his kill score.
    [hr]

[i][b]IC as Colonel Veers[/b][/i]

[blockquote][b]ISD [i]Destructor[/i][/b]

Colonel Maximilian Veers sat his duffel bag on the bed of his quarters in the Senior Officers level just a few levels below the command bridge. He tossed the datacard that had sent him away from Carida and his classes at the Academy, onto the bed. He turned around and sat on the edge looking around his Spartan quarters.

There was nothing in the room except for the bed which he sat on, a built in wardrobe and dresser for his cloths, a nightstand and a chair. To his left was the door to the refresher unit, to his front left was the door to his quarters and to his right was the door to his office. His quarters was far larger then the Junior Officers' and ten times larger than those of the common naval personnel and army soldiers that were stationed on board.

Veers did not know why he was here. His orders did not specify the reason for transfering him to the [i]Destructor[/i] away from his students. Logic told him he was here because someone wanted him to command some Armor Assault divisions.

Veers sighed and began to unpack. He did not have to report in until two hours from now. In the meantime, he would get situated with his new and hopefully temporary home. He had gotten far to use to the indeginous life and mild climates on Carida and Corellia to ever like living on board a Star Destroyer ever a

10. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    Hi, Mitt. So we meet again. [face_devil]

11. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Yes we meet again. But this time on opposite sides. [face_devil]

12. Jediloren

Jediloren Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2002
    Marna, be carefull of Mitt in battle. He will give you a run for your money.

Mitt, if you don't give the rebellion a run for their money your not the roll player or top investigator I think you are.

I look forward to reading about each of your adventures here. I expect the to be exciting.

13. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Some investigator I was, the guy turned out to be the man I least suspected! Lowers head in shame

Anyway...I can manuver Veers into a position where he can give the Rebels a hard time, but thats only if they are on the ground. Therefore I created Striker so I can keep them busy in the air. I'll be a bit rusty at first because I haven't played a pilot in years.

[i][b]IC as Striker[/b][/i]

[blockquote][b]ISD [i]Destructor[/i][/b]

His two fellow pilots chatted across the table which they sat and ate at. He on the other hand stole glances at the Army Colonel sitting on the far side of the refectory. Striker knew just about every single face on the [i]Destructor[/i] but the Colonel's was unfamiliar to him.

[i]He's new.[/i] He concluded after pausing to take another bite from his gundark steak. He wondered what orders brought the man to space. Striker thought about it for a moment and only came up with two possible reasons. One, he was here to replace the late commander of the Omega Walker Regiment. Or two, he was just another commander added to the ship's roster.

Striker did not care much as to why the Colonel was here. His real concern was the man himself. What was he like? Was he a fool who carelessly wasted men or was he an intelligent man who carefully used his men in battle. Would he and the Colonel have problems with each other if their personalities differed?

Would the Colonel, the same equavilant rank as Striker, try to take command of him and his pilots? If he did, Striker wasn't going to let him have an easy time of it. He would command the skies and the Colonel would command the ground.

Striker smiled with less warmth than a Sith would give when the Colonel looked up from his meal and their gazes met again. Striker saw the officer stand and deposit his tray and leftovers at the garbage disposal then without a second glance left the refectory.

Striker scrunched his eyebrows downward and stood. He was about to walk away when one of his pilots questioned him.

"Where ya goin' Captain?" The pilot he had sat next to inquired with a curious look.

"No where." Striker growled back and left the two and his meal behind to catch up with the Colonel. The man intrigued him. He showed no fear or even a fearful respect when their gazes met. His gate didn't even suggest that he was afraid of Striker when he left the refectory. The pilot had figured ignorance played a large factor in the Colonel's reaction toward him.

Striker wanted to correct that. He wanted the Colonel to know that the pilot he may call upon someday to help support his ground troops was a pilot to be feared and respected. Striker turned down a corridor and saw the Colonel casually walking away.

"Colonel!" The pilot called out and the officer paused to glance back. Recognition flashed across the man's brown eyes but he still saw no fear in them. Striker trotted up to catch the man.

"Something I can do for you, Group Captain?" The Colonel inquired in a calm and professional tone.

"I saw you in the refectory." Striker replied. "You're new onboard, no?"

"I am." The Colonel replied and resumed walking. Striker scowled slightly as he joined the Colonel at his side.

"My colleagues call me Striker." He introduced himself.

"Maximilian Veers." Replied the Colonel.

Striker gazed ahead dumbfoundly. The Colonel he walked next to was well known in the Empire for his work at the Academy. [i]What is an instructor doing here?[/i] Striker asked himself.[/blockquote]

14. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    Jo-Ni got the painting stuff ready to use and began to paint over the crest on her ship. The color of paint would hide the fact that there was ever anything there on the wings and nose, once she got done.

A part of her was sad to cover it up, Jazier HAD loved her as his daughter.

But that was the past. Time to move on, she decided.

15. Blue_10

Blue_10 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 13, 2001
    Mark was confused, was Jo-ni under Jaina or Marna Veign?

16. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    OOC:is this what has you confused, Blue 10?

"As Jo-Ni went off to go find some paint, she turned back to Mark."

If it is, it's just Jaina putting in that Jo-Ni left to get paint, not that she's controlling Jo-Ni.

17. Blue_10

Blue_10 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 13, 2001
    Ok, I'm clear on that.

IC: Mark walked up to the woman painting. "Howdy." he said, "What's your name?"

18. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    Jo-Ni barely turned her head to see who was talking to her.

"Jo-Ni Shawa." she said. "And you are?"

19. -Jaina-

Nov 10, 2002
    OOC: I was talking to Mark....but oh well.

IC: Selona watched Mark and Jo-Ni talk and then she turned heel and left, content with wandering the corridors alone...

OOC: You're lucky Mark...she could have ordered...

"OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!!"

LOL, J/K. It's all good.

20. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    OOC:Sorry. I suggested that. Well, at least Jo-Ni is begining to get to know her fellow rebels. :D

*Still painting*

21. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    Name: Xander Bob
    Height: 5"9"
    Weight: 159
    Body type: Average.
    Hair Color and Length: Brown, rather short.
    Eye Color: Brown
    Appearance of Face: Looks like a person that you would think is good looking.
    Any scars or birthmarks: No
    Overall Appearance: Kind looking.
    Personality: Slight sense of humor.
    Faction: Rebellion
    Flight history: The loyal pilot, very resourceful.
    Ship: I can steal one.
    Bio: Was born, and joined the Rebellion, most of his past is mystery.

22. Amidala14

Amidala14 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    Lyn Me and Arr'kya stopped dancing.

"I think the others took our dancing as something silly."

Lyn Me looked at her. "Yes."

"Let's go find the others." Arr'kya suggested.

So Lyn Me and Arr'kya jogged to the hangar...

OOC: I hope you don't mind Daeshara...

23. -Jaina-

Nov 10, 2002
    OOC: It's okay, Marna.

Feel free to join in, Jedi_Daniel. ;)

IC: Selona leaned against the cold, metal walls. Memories came flooding back...

Surrounded by millions of other cadets, she had been awed...an awesome banner of the Emperor Palpatine adorned one entire wall. It was the day that she had been accepted into the Academy... she had been so accepting of the Emperor's New Order. Taking in the propaganda just as a child takes in food when he is hungry...

Memories concerning every aspect of her Imperial training flashed through her head, bombarding her mercilessly. She shook her head, and went on. It was in the past...all in the past...

24. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Somebody go PM all the Imperials and lets kick some rebel butts!!

25. Quickstrike34

Quickstrike34 Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 27, 2001
    I am here, and Reporting in for Imperial Duty :D

Not sure what happend to the rest of our fellow imperials though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.