main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Rebellion vs. Lando Calrissian

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Admiral_JasterMereel, May 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Admiral_JasterMereel

Admiral_JasterMereel Tucson FF Founding Member star 4

Jun 3, 2002
    The Rebellion vs. Lando Calrissian

Lando Calrissian. Gambler, scoundrel, thief. The Baron Administrator of Cloud City Mining Colony, Bespin, Anoat System.

After recieving information from both the SLave 1 and Darth Vader's personal flagship, the Executor, he agreed to sell his long-time friend Han Solo to not only the Empire, but to Jabba the Hutt as well. However, while placing Han Solo into the hands of Boba Fett and Darth Vader, he also put the leader of the Alliance and others devoted to Galactic peace in danger.

Not only did he place Han Solo into the hands of evil, he helped in the dangerous process of Carbon Freezing his old friend.

-----Members-----

I will need two
    teams (Prosecution and Defense), a Bailiff, Witnesses, 12 Jurors, and someone to play Lando Calrissian, the Defendant. I'll play the Judge.

For those who want to participate in the second installment of the AJM Trial Series, choose your characters. The
    Attorneys, Lawyers, Bailiff may be Star Wars characters, but it is not required.

-----Characters-----

For this RPG, character sheets will be needed:

Name:

Species:

Weapons:

Personal Info:

Biography:

-----Format-----

In this Trial RPG, all evidence must be entered into an archive. The proper format will be:

Evidence #: (The number of the evidence. i.e. Number 1 for the first piece entered)

Evidence Type: (What is the evidence? Weapon. Tool. Clothing. Etc...)

Owner: (Who owned the evidence before it was siezed?)

Each piece of evidence should be given to the Bailiff in this form.

-----Posting-----

When posting, please write at the top of the post who you are (character-wise). This will help keep the level of confusion down.

When posting, you must make sure you are respecting any Mods who come to watch, the Judge, Attorneys, Witnesses, Jurors, and any others who enter.

These are the only rules for the moment. If any other rules are brought to my attention, they will be added to this post by a Moderator or will be added into an additional post.

You Rebel Scum!
    ~Bôba Fe++

2. Jango313

Jango313 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2002
    Name: Edward Nigsmar

Species: Human

Weapons: One Blaster Pistol

Personal Info: Lando's Attourney

Biography: Went to Law-School and recieved his degree and heard about Lando and was hired to help him.

3. QuiGonTim

QuiGonTim Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 29, 2002
    could I play Lando, or whom would you like me to play( I leave this up to Admiral-JasterMereel ) I don't think I should be a lawyer again, not after the last trial. ( it got a bit crazy )

4. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    OOC: This is a character of mine who featured in a story set during the Cloud City incident:

Name: Acen Hunter

Weapons: My R9 slugblaser got confiscated by the guy at the door. This is a court of law, right?

Personal Info: Volunteering to be a defense witness, or join the defense team.

Biography: At the time, my partner and I were Imperial Security Bureau agents assigned to protect Lord Vader from a specific threat. We joined him on Cloud City where he was baiting the Skywalker trap, and during the course of our assignment, we observed Calrissian?s actions throughout.

5. Admiral_JasterMereel

Jun 3, 2002
    QGT, you may portray any character you like. However, if you wish to be Lando Calrissian, you may want to create a character sheet before anyone else decides they want to be him... :D

You Rebel Scum!
    ~Bôba Fe++

6. Angelic_308

Angelic_308 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 2, 2002
    Name: Angel

Weapons: Lightsaber

Personal Info: I will be joining the jury.

Biography:The child of a powerful Jedi, I joined the rebellion and helped fight to free the galaxy from the emperor.

Edit: I just saw that I can't be a SW character.

7. QuiGonTim

Jan 29, 2002
    O.C.C. Angelic, I think it said you can be a SW charactor if you want.

----------------------------------------------

Name: Lando Calrissian

Weapons: Pistol

Personal Info: Likes smooth jazz, Pinia coladda's and the company of beautyfull women. Also has a cape fetish.

Biography: Lando Calrissian. Gambler, scoundrel. The Baron Administrator of Cloud City Mining Colony, Bespin, Anoat System. Has a mute Butler with an intellegence enhancer named Labot.
    ----------------------------------------
    ----Lando
    ( reads summons to appear in court )
    What, after all I've done.
    This is a mistake!
    Well , they won't take me alive.
    ( Gets in a YT-3000, with Labot and takes off heading to the outer rim)

8. Darth-Horax

Darth-Horax Force Ghost star 6

Aug 22, 2001
    Name: Lobot

Species: Android

Weapons: Fists of Fury

Personal Info: I'm an android, what more can I say?

Biography: I'm a mute android that is Lando's confidant and butler. AKA head of security. I will be his personal valet for this trial. (that ought to keep people happy).

9. QuiGonTim

Jan 29, 2002
    O.C.C. Lobot is Human,
    ---------------------------------
    --------Lando
    ( to Lobot)
    They got a lotta nerve trying to arrest me!
    Lets go to Narr'Shadaa and lay low for a while. The cops won't find us there.
    ( makes a phone call)
    #*&#$@ The Law offices of Tarkin and Crumb, can't represent me, they're trying some guy named McCoy. If we get caught we will probly get stuck with some court appointed attorney.
    Wanna play charades?

10. Angelic_308

Jan 2, 2002
    OOC: QGT It said The Attorneys, Lawyers, Bailiff may be Star Wars characters,
    I'm on jury.
    A_JM when you said Attorneys did you mean witnesses? Because as far as I know Attorneys and Lawyers are the same thing.

11. Admiral_JasterMereel

Jun 3, 2002
    Oops. 8-}

Thanks
    Angelic_308.

You Rebel Scum!
    ~Bôba Fe++

12. Fode_and_or_Beed

Fode_and_or_Beed Jedi Youngling

Apr 28, 2003
    O.C.C. for the people who were not in the Darth Vader trial I played Fode and Beed who hosted a news show that reported on the trial and Interveiwed charactors through PMs then posted the interveiw on the show. I thought it was funny.

( Camera bouys are released through out space to video the Police chase of the White Ford YT-3000 corillian Bronco, that can't seem to make the jump to Hyper space. )

13. QuiGonTim

Jan 29, 2002

----Lando
    (to no one)
    She won't make the jump to hyperspace!!!!
    They told me they fixed it.
    It's not my fault......It's not my fault.
    ( puts on comicaly over sized helmed )
    (to Lobot )
    Don't worry If they catch us I'll just say they got the wrong guy.... I'll be...ahhh.... Tamtel Skreej... one of Jabba's skiff guards... Put this wig on and pretend we are on vacation.

14. Darth-Horax

Aug 22, 2001
    Lobot

***Puts on wig that looks like dreadlocks and a rasta hat complete with red, yellow, and green colored stripes***

***Points towards Lando and makes the eye gesture meaning...***

Jah rastafari mon

15. Angelic_308

Jan 2, 2002
    OOC: Admiral_JasterMereel Your Welcome :)

Angel

*Looks through her mail*

What?s this?

"You are requested to come be apart of the jury in the case of: The Rebellion vs. Lando
    Calrissian"

*Get's in her speeder and heads for the court house*

16. QuiGonTim

Jan 29, 2002
    ----Lando
    Why does every police chase involve a White Ford YT-3000 corillian Bronco?

17. Darth-Horax

Aug 22, 2001
    Lobot

***Shrugs***

***Turns up volume on funky wraparound headphones to the tune of Nelly's E.I.***

18. Angelic_308

Jan 2, 2002
    Admiral_JasterMareel I hope you don?t mind I thought this would help people who want to join (I?m assuming your playing Boba Fett so that?s what I put you down as)

Judge
    Admiral_JasterMareel (Boba Fett)

Prosecution

Defense
    1-Edward Nigsmar {Jango313)

Bailiff

Defendant
    Lando Calrissian (QuiGonTim)

Witnesses

Jury
    1.Angel (Angelic_308)

Darth_ Horax & Sith-I-5 I don?t know where to put you... Could you be more specific as to what part you would like to play?

19. Darth-Horax

Aug 22, 2001
    I'm just here for the free food, but you can put me down as Lando's Aide. In short, I will not be a witness, jury, etc., I'm here to be a gopher for him when things get dry.

20. Admiral_JasterMereel

Jun 3, 2002
    That sounds good. And, just for your information, I may not be on for the next 3-5 days. It's graduation week and I'm really busy for that reason.

Thanks,

Jacob
    Admiral_JasterMereel
    Judge Boba Fett, AJM Trial Series, 2nd Installment, The Rebellion vs. Lando Calrissian

You Rebel Scum!
    ~Bôba Fe++

21. Fode_and_or_Beed

Fode_and_or_Beed Jedi Youngling

Apr 28, 2003
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    HOLONET NEWS
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ( opening theme song starts, with accompanying montage )
    ( Dramatic scene: Vader entering the court room. Fett hitting his gavel . A huge explosion of Jodo Kast's ship seen from the building's exterior with R.Tarkin and Crumb cruising past in a Taxi. )
    ( Then from out of a radial burst of light our host enters the set. )
    ( Beed removes the bandages from his plastic surgury and he looks exactly like JOHN TRAVOLTA )
    The set this time is decorated to look like the palace of theed.)

Fode: WHO DO YOU LOVE?

Beed: Qui te quiero Baybee?

(the audience erupts with applause)

Fode and Beed: aye aye aye aye aye aye

Fode: Welcome back to our never ending coverage of the Trial of The Millennium. even though the trial has just ended.
    I would like to thank Lando for guest hosting our last show.

Beed: Sirkus Trial de 1.K. willkommen! Trial esta Ka-put

Fode:The trail ended the other day, when Vader was set free and then the judge changed his ruling bassed on evidence that was never shown or given a chance to be refuted. McCoy Announced that he would try Vader again illeagaly for the same crimes. McCoy was then carted off to an assylum.

Beed:Mucho confuzingo

Fode: We are going to innterrupt the show to take you live to a police space chase.
    ( video from the camera bouys shows the chase as fode narrates)

Fode: you can see several republic crusers surrounding a slow moving White ford YT-3000 corillian bronco. We believe at this time the passengers of the Corrilian bronco are a skiff guard and a pasty looking rastafarian. Lets see if we can zoom in and get a picture of the pilots...............It looks like two bith children have pressed there faces against the window..... Oh, my mistake, the pasty rasta is mooning us............ This chase looks like it could go on for days, so lets do our interveiw and we will update you as information becomes available.

Beed: Varoomas el poco. in porta duo Bleeched shaaks... No...Rasta patuukass.
    Gowan Gettim

( the host gestures to the dance stage that is decorated like the aquaducts of theed . The Holonet dancers are Kickboxing to Queens "we are the champions" as R.Tarkin Esq. comes down the runway.)

Fode: Well it's been quite a trail,but tell us about your self. are you getting enughf Oxegen?

R.T.: Let's seewell My uncle the late Grand moff put me through law school. I started my carreer working for Jabba's insurance company. When his barge "The Khotanna" exploded, I had to interveiw the survivers. That's where I met Mr.Crumb. Any way Jabba was not covered against acts of reckless Jedi and the survivors would have got nothing untill I suggested sueing the manufacturer of the deck cannon. I mean, who designs a Deck cannon that can be aimed at it's own Deck. We won a huge settlement, And Crumb, who has seen every episode of Ally McBeal, suggested using the money to start a law firm.

Fode: Wow! so what was your first case as parteners?

Beed: Yowzaa, moodo trial de Dynamic Duo.

R.T.: Well Our first high profile case was against the notorious Captain Solo for the murder of Greedo. The defense tryed to say greedo shot first. We just poited out how stupid that scenario was, since greedo would have been two feet away and could not have missed from that distance if he held the gun sideways.

Fode: What's it like working with Mr.Crumb

R.T. Oh, he's great. He is the yin to my yang. He puts the witnesses at ease while I mess with their heads.

Fode:What was your favorite, moment so far? Aside from meeting me.

R.T. There have been so many great moments, but I gotta go with the time Crumb snapped and did that thing with the gungan Zapper stick to McCoy.

( every one in the st

22. Jango313

Jango313 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2002
    Edward Nigsmar sat in his office and found a letter addressed to him. He opened it. It was a letter asking if he can defend Lando Callrisian in court. He wrote back saying "yes".

23. QuiGonTim

Jan 29, 2002
    -----Lando
    ( to Lobot )
    That's no moon it's a battle station.
    For god's sake show some dignity man, pull up you pants and get away from the window.

24. Angelic_308

Jan 2, 2002
    Angel

*Drums her fingers on the steering wheel*

Stupid traffic jams...Ya keep honking that's gonna make this go by a lot faster.

*Turns on radio*

Bye Bye Bye

Noooooooooooooooo!!!

*Turns off radio*

25. QuiGonTim

Jan 29, 2002
    ---Lando
    We've got only one chance Lobot.
    Those cruisers are charging up their tractah beems.
    I'm gonna re-rout power from the Nava-computer to the hyper drive. We may not know where we are going , but we'll get outtah here.
    PUNCH IT

( The YT-3000 corrillian makes the jump to hyperspace, but with no navigation, ends up coming out of hyper space on couasant and the ships hull has fused it's self to the 1324th floor of the Municipal court building)

What !?!?!?, even a protacal droid coulden't figure out the odds of that one

(Takes off skiff guard costume, puts onn blue cape with lepard skin linning)
    (walks out of ship into court room)

Well, at least we've got an invitation to this party.
    Lobot, It looks like we are the only ones here, if no one shows up soon I guess we can leave. I knew this whole thing was a mistake.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.