main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Rebellion

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by -Jaina-, Mar 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Jaina-

-Jaina- Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 10, 2002
    I'm restarting The Rebellion (pre-ANH to post-ROTJ) due to some...er, problems. I would love it if you would join this round and make it a success!!

Synopsis:

It is the beginning of the Rebellion. On one side, the young Rebel Alliance struggle to put together a small navy. Part of this navy is a squadron dubbed Rebel Squadron. On the other side, the Imperials, angry at the Rebellion?s insolence, vow to crush the Rebellion, and crush it quickly.
    On a lush, beautiful backwater planet in the Unknown Regions, Rebel Squadron sets up a base. They will begin training, to join the fight against the corrupt Empire and its evil Emperor?

Rules:
    1) Absolutely NO god-moding. Everyone is mortal, please get this through your head! There is a God-Moding RPG. God-mode THERE.

2) No super weapons. Exceptions are the Death Star and the second Death Star.

3) Try to post at least once a day. If not, once a week is fine. Otherwise, just post whenever you can.

4) No flaming. If someone gets on your nerves, talk with that person or myself.

Suggestions (to better your RP-ing experience?hopefully):

1) This is a character-driven RPG. Thoughts and imperfections are welcomed. It helps make the RPG more interesting.

2) Don?t list what you do. DO what you do. It?s like a story, where you can control your own character.

3) Please try to stay true to the era. Incom T-65 X-wings have not been invented yet, I think.

Please use this sheet for your character bio:
    Name:
    Weight:
    Body type (Slender, big, skinny, fat, etc?):
    Hair Color and Length:
    Eye Color:
    Appearance of Face (Eye, lip, nose, and face shapes):
    Any scars or birthmarks (Yes or no, if yes, describe them):
    Overall Appearance (How do others see you? How do you see yourself?):
    Personality (Any quirks? Something special about you?):
    Faction (Rebellion or Imperial):
    Flight history (also include: where are you in the squadron? Are you a leader? The loyal pilot? The hotshot? The analytical mind? Code splicer?):
    Rank (this is mostly for the Imps, on the Rebellion, say Flight Officer unless you have had military experience before):
    Ship (Do you have your own?):
    Bio:

NP edit: Locked at author's request (see last post).

2. -Jaina-

Nov 10, 2002
    And my character...

Name: Selona Jakeen
    Homeworld: Born on Naboo, raised on Commenor
    Species: Human
    Height: 5?11
    Weight: 132
    Body type (Slender, big, skinny, fat, etc?): Slender and athletic, slightly muscular
    Hair Color and Length: Long red-gold
    Eye Color: Sea green
    Appearance of Face (Eye, lip, nose, and face shapes): Perfect-shaped eyes, soft small red lips, small ?ski-jump? nose, and an oval face
    Any scars or birthmarks (Yes or no, if yes, describe them): no
    Overall Appearance (How do others see you? How do you see yourself?): Selona is a tall, beautiful, athletic woman that gives off the impression that she is intimidating yet jovial.
    Personality (Any quirks? Something special about you?): Mostly reserved, it takes a while for Selona to warm up to people. When she does, she loyally sticks by them no matter what. Intelligent and quick thinking, this brilliant woman was a high-ranking Imperial officer. She is witty, somewhat nostalgic, and confident.
    Faction (Rebellion or Imperial): Former Imperial, now Rebellion
    Flight history (also include: where are you in the squadron? Are you a leader? The loyal pilot? The hotshot? The analytical mind? Code splicer?): Leader, loyal pilot, and analytical mind
    Rank (this is mostly for the Imps, on the Rebellion, say Flight Officer unless you have had military experience before): Commander
    Ship: Fairly good Z95 Headhunter
    Bio: Born on Naboo, Selona has an interesting tie-in to the former Senator Amidala. Her mother, Versé Jakeen was handmaiden to the Senator. Versé died right after she stepped off the Senator?s ship on the Senator?s return trip to Coruscant. Her father, Riv Jakeen, a member of the Senator?s security force, moved to Commenor and raised his daughter there. She entered the Imperial Academy on good references and her intelligence. Rising high, she was a Major Lieutenant when she discovered the Empire?s corrupt ethics. She joined the Rebellion as a pilot and was given the rank of Commander.

3. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    Name: Ben Ournold
    Height: 5'10
    Weight: 165
    Body type (Slender, big, skinny, fat, etc?): Slender
    Hair Color and Length: Brown, crew cut
    Eye Color: green
    Appearance of Face (Eye, lip, nose, and face shapes): His eyes are in an even position, not set too far into his face. His nose is in almost perfect shape, it is only i bit crooked from a break during his academy days. His face is long and slender, a picturesque look to him.
    Any scars or birthmarks (Yes or no, if yes, describe them): One scar, along his back from a training accident
    Overall Appearance (How do others see you? How do you see yourself?): Others see him as very handsome and athletic, he sees himself as the alfa male.
    Personality (Any quirks? Something special about you?): Arrogant at times, but is a perfect actor and can create any personality for himself.
    Faction (Rebellion or Imperial): Imperial
    Flight history (also include: where are you in the squadron? Are you a leader? The loyal pilot? The hotshot? The analytical mind? Code splicer?): Recently joined Rebel Squadron as an attempt to thwart the Rebels before they can grow. He is a natural leader, hotshot, and very analytical.
    Rank (this is mostly for the Imps, on the Rebellion, say Flight Officer unless you have had military experience before): Imp: Lieutenant, Reb: Flight Officer
    Ship (Do you have your own?): A modified Corellian Corvette assigned to him for his facade as a shipping employing wronged by the Empire.
    Bio: Born on the Imperial World of Coruscant, he quickly learned to love the Government. Naturally, he joined the Navy at the earliest age possible and has worked himself into the Imperial Spy network branch of the Imperial Navy. Recieved a scar during his academy days when a mine shot through his TIE fighter and scorched his back. Was recently assigned to infiltrate and help thwart the Rebellion before it has a chance to grow.

4. -Jaina-

Nov 10, 2002
    Whoa-oh-oh! A traiter! Or rather...a Benedict Arnold! ;) Thanks for joining, BSSL!

5. Amidala14

Amidala14 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    Name: Sayce Norisia
    Height: 5'10"
    Weight: 127 lbs
    Body type (Slender, big, skinny, fat, etc?): slender
    Hair Color and Length: Long chestnut
    Eye Color: hazel
    Appearance of Face (Eye, lip, nose, and face shapes): large, wideset eyes, full lips, straight nose, heart-shaped face
    Any scars or birthmarks (Yes or no, if yes, describe them): heart-shaped birthmark near right eye
    Overall Appearance (How do others see you? How do you see yourself?): sophisticated and elegant (cuts both ways)
    Personality (Any quirks? Something special about you?): sarcastic
    Faction (Rebellion or Imperial): Imperial
    Flight history (also include: where are you in the squadron? Are you a leader? The loyal pilot? The hotshot? The analytical mind? Code splicer?): code splicer
    Rank (this is mostly for the Imps, on the Rebellion, say Flight Officer unless you have had military experience before): Imp. Lieutenant, Rebel Flight Officer
    Ship (Do you have your own?): nope
    Bio: Is working with Ben to thwart the Rebellion. She doesn't like to talk about her past.

6. -Jaina-

Nov 10, 2002
    Ah ha! A Peggy Shippen!

7. Quickstrike34

Quickstrike34 Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 27, 2001
    I'll Repost the Stats for my two Imperial characters after I play around with there Bio's a bit. :)

8. RockDragon

RockDragon Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 2, 2002
    Name: Ryan Ssol
    Species: appears human (secretly shapeshifter)
    Height: 5'11''
    Weight: 175lbs
    Body type: slender, but muscular
    Hair Color and Length: short, dark brown
    Eye Color: kalidescope of blues
    Any scars or birthmarks: none
    Overall Appearance: others see him as physically attractive, but his coldness often stops any relationship; he sees himself as very powerful and above most people
    Personality: cold, black-hearted, cruel
    Faction: Imperial
    Flight history: Excelled in Imperial flight squadrons during his early career and advanced through the ranks quickly.
    Ship: (flagship) SSD Equinox
    Bio: Was born on Coruscant during the Old Republic. His family had been prominent members of the Republic for generations. But Ryan was always interested in wars and fighting. So he spent most of his young childhood studying the military history of the galaxy. When the clone war started, Ryan quickly chose to side with the New Order. He was well liked by the higher ups, and excelled in his TIE squadrons. He was quickly advanced through the ranks, and is now a Grand Admiral.

OOC: Just tell me if anythings wrong, and I'll change it.

9. -Jaina-

Nov 10, 2002
    All right then, Quickstrike. :)

I don't see anything wrong, RockDragon...glad to have you!

10. Viceroy Rook

Viceroy Rook Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 19, 1999
    Looks pretty interesting. I should warn you, though, I might have trouble with narrating good aerial combat and such; I don't know too many flight terms... but I'll try, if you'll have me.

Name: Zhandros

Species: half-human (his mom's side), half-
    Zabrak (his dad's side)

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 145 lbs.

Body type: Somewhat broad-shouldered, long-
    limbed; has a cross between a solid build and a slender build that has given him considerable potential to develop his muscles but also somewhat hindered this growth

Hair Color and Length: raven-black, short, and wispy, in a very short military-style cut; has a goatee shaped like an inverted letter "T"

Eye Color: a deep cerulean
    Appearance of Face: medium-shaped almond-shaped eyes, lips that are more thin than full but still somewhere in between, a medium-sized nose, and a tapering squarish jaw

Any scars or birthmarks: a line that runs from below his right eye to the bottom of his chin, a wider scarred-over gash under his left eye that runs horizontally to his ear, several small scars on his hands, some on his shoulders--all from scuffles as a teenager when he stuck up for his female friends at parties where some others--locals and people from off-planet alike--had too much to drink

Overall Appearance: tan skin, from both natural pigmentation and spending time outside; most people see him as something of a brooder, as he tends to hunch his shoulders, though they see a quiet strength under the surface; ever the pessimist, Zhandros tends to deny this strength when people try to point it out; he agrees that he spends a lot of time brooding and thinking, on serious and whimsical topics alike; some people think he's a little scary because he has a penetrating stare--this doesn't bother him in the least, most of the time

Personality: Zhandros is a quintessential pessimist, though he is also very devoted to his friends. In other words, he'll do whatever he's depended on to do, to the best of his abilities, but he'll probably grumble the whole time. Usually this is somewhat amusing, and it is indeed part of what sets him apart from others, but sometimes it's frustrating and brings the moods of others down. That's why he tends to either keep it to himself, or just complain in a low voice under his breath. As of late, he just complains in his head, though his pessimism is evident in the tone of his voice when he says something like, "Yes, Commander" under pressure in battle.
    Sometimes seems rude and antisocial, but he's just a somewhat shy introvert who could be a little less harsh every once in awhile. However, though it may take less perceptive people some time to like him, he grows to admire and like others fairly quickly, if they give him a reason. He does everything he can to keep his friends happy; though he rarely admits it, they mean a lot more to him than he does to himself. Secretly, he constantly worries about what others think of him, and about whether or not he's done anything to anger or disappoint those he respects and likes. Time and time again in his youth, he would worry about something he'd said or done, only to learn that only he interpreted it so negatively. That hasn't banished his paranoid habits, though. He wonders vaguely if he needs psychological help.
    Most people also notice that Zhandros is as stoical (outwardly, anyway) as he is pessimistic. He keeps his calm relatively well in most situations, doesn't complain much when the situation calls for "just shut up and do it" behavior, shoves his concerns beneath the surface when something has to be done, and is a lot less horny than most young males. Seeing his best female friend in a thin, soaked t-shirt during a water fight with other buddies in his younger days provoked him to do nothing besides chide her for her carelessness, and ask if she'd like to borrow his cloak to keep warm. He has a low tolerance for carelessness, arrogance, lack of common sense, and stupidity, and when he sees any of these qualities that's when he gets harshl

11. Cow_Girl

Cow_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 15, 2001
    Since I missed the last Rebellion, I can just join this! yay :D

Name: Nuri Tyndos

Height: 6'2

Weight: 110lbs

Body type:Slender and compact

Hair Color and Length:Black, reaches to lower back.

Eye Color: Brown

Appearance of Face : Large eyes, smaller nose, high cheeck bones, really nothing special ;)

Any scars or birthmarks : One Long scar running from left shoulder to middle of her back.

Overall Appearance:While others see her as pushy and impatient and often hot headed, she sees herself as cool and focoused

Personality (Any quirks? Something special about you?): I', planning to discover this during the actual RP if thats cool :)

Faction (Rebellion or Imperial): Rebellion

Flight history (also include: where are you in the squadron? Are you a leader? The loyal pilot? The hotshot? The analytical mind? Code splicer?): Has Some experience, enough to get by on. The hotshot of the Group

Rank (this is mostly for the Imps, on the Rebellion, say Flight Officer unless you have had military experience before):
    Ship (Do you have your own?): No

Bio: When Nuri was a young child, her family was attacked by a fierce band of smugglers. Her farther was killed in the Inncident. Nuri never forgave herself for not being able to do anything to save him. This has driven her to push herself in training as far and as hard as she can to better herself. Nuri joined the rebellion as soon as she was of age to do so.

12. plokoon480

plokoon480 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    Sounds Cool.
    Name:Sheth Olie
    Species:Human
    Height:1.83 meters
    Weight:143 lb.
    Body type:Big and tall
    Hair Color and Length:Short black hair
    Eye Color:Brown
    Appearance of Face:Small eyes and a long straight face.
    Any scars or birthmarks:No
    Overall Appearance:Loyal,determined
    Personality:Loyal,likes to make people laugh.
    Faction:Rebellion
    Flight history: A hotshotwho graduated from flight school in Naboo.
    Ship:Modified Nabbo N-1
    Bio:Son of the great Naboo pilot Ric Olie, Sheth naturally joined the Nabbo Air Force after graduating from Flight School.Recently joined the Rebellion because he hates Palpatine and what he did to his home planet of Naboo.

13. Viceroy Rook

Jun 19, 1999
    I'm so stupid... it occured to me soon after getting offline earlier that most people will naturally want to play their own characters, not those created by others. What an epiphany, huh? :)
    Still, if anyone wants to help me figure out how Audri will think, or wants to play her on the side, feel more than welcome. I'll post her bio sometime soon, if no one wants to take my previous offer.

14. plokoon480

Jul 31, 2002
    I really like the idea of thyis thread.So, when will we be starting?

15. Jedi_padawan_leigh

Jedi_padawan_leigh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 13, 2003
    Ok lets give this a shot ...

Name: Taya Daimrin
    Height: 5ft 4in
    Weight: 128
    Body type Slender
    Hair Color and Length: Dark Blonde, halfway down her back (Is always tied back)
    Eye Color: Blue

Appearance of Face: Rounded face, straight nose, evenly set eyes and soft lips
    Any scars or birthmarks: Scar on her left hand after an accident in her youth

Overall Appearance: Very athletic and agile. others would see her as very determined despite being younger then the majority of members of the rebellion. she stays quite clam under pressure

Personality: Loyal, friendly and dedicated
    Faction: Rebellion

Flight history: A loyal pilot who also has some experience in code splicing
    Ship: don't have my own

Bio: Taya had always been facinated by the idea of being a pilot. At 16 she joined a small accademy on her homeworld and quickly became a skilled pilot. Is also quite skilled in hand to hand combat.

Ps - Just to let you know im quite new to this so im sorry if I mess up

16. SamakinSkywalker

SamakinSkywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 12, 2002
    Name: Seth Bronnin

Height: 7'8"

Weight: 239 lb

Body type (Slender, big, skinny, fat, etc?): Big, but not in a fat kind of way

Hair Color and Length: Blonde, just bellow othe Eyebrows

Eye Color: Bright Green

Appearance of Face (Eye, lip, nose, and face shapes): Eyes, slightly cross-eyed, Lips, normal, nose average sized, and Face shapes, kind of roundish, head not too big

Any scars or birthmarks (Yes or no, if yes, describe them): yes, scar all the way across the right arm. And another close to the left eye.

Overall Appearance (How do others see you? How do you see yourself?): Others see me as very big(tall), but otherwise goodlooking. Me, the same way as others... except I strive to be perfect.

Personality (Any quirks? Something special about you?): Very High Temper, and with strength to back it up. Very Kindnatured though, only when hes angry does he do much of anything wrong.

Flight history (also include: where are you in the squadron? Are you a leader? The loyal pilot? The hotshot? The analytical mind? Code splicer?): Been flying for 5 years proffesionally... another 5 unprofessionally

Rank (this is mostly for the Imps, on the Rebellion, say Flight Officer unless you have had military experience before): Colonel
    Ship (Do you have your own?): The Challenger. Stolen Souped-Up Correllian Corvette. Older model, but making up for it in Speed and Weaponry. Heavy Shields. Militarty Grade Hyperdrive, .46 past Lightspeed.
    Bio: Born on Correllia, orphaned when parents were murdered by the Imperials for protesting(didnt find this out until many years later) against over taxation. Stayed in Orphanage until I was 14, then ran away. Got a job working on a Space Dock working Loadlifters. Stayed there until I was 16, when I was old enough to go to the Imperial Academy. I had to go to Corascant to apply, I had been saving up my money for 2 years to beable to go there. I made it through all the Piloting and Physical tests. But had to take Remedial courses for Galactic History and Art. I still made it though, I was shipped off to Carida a week later. I stayed on Carida for 2 years, I graduated the Academy in the first year I was there, setting a record. I stayed on Carida for the 2nd year and became a Captain, Captain Seth Bronnin. I went up further and ended up having my own Flagship, which I named Challenger. They were fixing it up specially for me, giving it heavy shielding and 2 Military Grade Hyperdrive units. I was doing some research(I was still on Carida) on my parents, trying to find out if they were still alive (I wasnt sure whether they were killed or not yes). They turned out to be Senators for the Old Republic, they were dead. There file was very sketchy... they had been killed in the Early days of the Empire for protesting the Heavy taxation Correllia had been taking. I was really angry, I talked my whole crew into coming with me. They all cam except 2 or 3 people, we just left them there. So we went travelling, A Souped-up Correllian Corvette flying around... we heard about a Rebellian growing in the Core Worlds...
    we sought them out, since I commanded the Ship, I was made a leader almost immediately, for my Military training and for my huge asset I made to the Alliance.
    I became a Colonel within Months of being there... then I became a Major in the months following that... And thats where I am now.

17. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    -Jania-, this thread is a great idea. It has a well written story background and a great set of rules. Espcially rule 1) Absolutely NO god-moding. Everyone is mortal, please get this through your head! There is a God-Moding RPG. God-mode THERE. [face_laugh] it really helps to clarify the main point. Sometimes I have a hard time trying to explain it, but you worded it clear and I one quick sentence. I would love to see how this RPG turns out. :)

18. ReallyBoringGuy

ReallyBoringGuy Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 14, 2002
    Name: Therina Hogge
    Height: 5 ft. 8 in.
    Weight: 110 lbs.
    Body type (Slender, big, skinny, fat, etc?): thin and tall
    Hair Color and Length: straight black, to halfway down her back
    Eye Color: red
    Appearance of Face (Eye, lip, nose, and face shapes): about average, except that her eyes are often described as "piercing" or "strange".
    Any scars or birthmarks (Yes or no, if yes, describe them): None
    Overall Appearance (How do others see you? How do you see yourself?): Sees herself as still something of a little kid, but doesn't look it.
    Personality (Any quirks? Something special about you?): Can go from estatic to depressed very quickly, no matter what the cause.
    Flight history (also include: where are you in the squadron? Are you a leader? The loyal pilot? The hotshot? The analytical mind? Code splicer?): a new pilot, still testing her wings, unsure of how well she'll do.
    Rank (this is mostly for the Imps, on the Rebellion, say Flight Officer unless you have had military experience before): Flight Officer
    Ship (Do you have your own?): Z-95
    Bio: Therina was a Lavisar native, who grew up fairly normally except for a distinct tendency for independence, and a love for flying sims. One day, she found a Z-95 in a clearing in a forest, the pilot dead of a heart attack. Taking the ship for herself, she headed off in search of adventure, and, through a somewhat haphazard method, ended up in the growing Rebellion. She usually claims to be 20, rather than 16, and can usually pass for it, given her height.

19. SamakinSkywalker

SamakinSkywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 12, 2002
    so when do we start -Jaina-? ?[face_plain]

20. -Jaina-

Nov 10, 2002
    :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Wow........a lot of people have joined...I am shocked beyond all speech, except to say,

Holy Cow!

Now that I have you guys, I hope I can keep you here!

Thanks, guys! We can start right now, I was just waiting for the people from the old Rebellion! I do hope they re-join!

I've noticed the Imperial side is shy of a lot of members (er, that aren't traitors that is)...Quickstrike, where are you?!

Anyway...

Viceroy Rook-I'll play Audri. :) And don't worry that it's long! I love your profile, it's very deep and well-thought out.

Yay, Cow_Girl! :D

Stridarious- :) Um, it's Jaina, not Jania. But whatever.

LOL, thanks!

Audri's bio

Name: Audriail Zolan

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 124 lbs

Body type (Slender, big, skinny, fat, etc?): Slender

Hair Color and Length: Long blonde hair (waist length)

Eye Color: Blue

Appearance of Face (Eye, lip, nose, and face shapes): Large eyes, full lips, delicate nose, heartshaped face

Any scars or birthmarks (Yes or no, if yes, describe them): no

Overall Appearance (How do others see you? How do you see yourself?): Others often fall back on the notion that all blondes are stupid, and tease her about her "stupidity". In actuality, Audri is a very smart woman and sees herself as such. She doesn't think much about her appearance, she's always either stuck in a book, or in a fight.

Personality (Any quirks? Something special about you?): She crinkles her nose a lot.

Flight history (also include: where are you in the squadron? Are you a leader? The loyal pilot? The hotshot? The analytical mind? Code splicer?): loyal pilot

Rank (this is mostly for the Imps, on the Rebellion, say Flight Officer unless you have had military experience before): flight officer

Ship (Do you have your own?): Z95 Headhunter

Bio: Growing up in Alderaan, her life had been simply normal. She had lots of friends, among them her best friend Zhandros. Zhandros and her were extremely close, though the only love that surfaced in their relationship was strictly platonic. Audri had been fed up with Alderaan's indecision on whether or not to support the fledging rebellion against the Empire. Audri's parents had seen this frustration and urged her to join the Rebellion with Zhandros. She happily consented.

IC as Selona:

Selona hesitated before walking into the briefing room. She knew it was going to be filled with the pilots going to be part of Rebel Squadron, and probably just them, but she was still uneasy. She had never expected to be assigned a commanding position in a squadron. Selona schooled her face into a state of impassiveness, lifted her chin, and walked in. The small group of pilots all turned to look at her, but Selona stared straight ahead before arriving at the makeshift podium.

IC as Audri:

Audri had chosen a seat near Zhandros, and watched with some apprehension as others slowly trickled in.

"I'm glad we listened to our parents," Audri whispered to her friend. "For once."

She smiled slyly. Just then, the commander walked in. The commander was a pretty woman with long golden-red hair pinned up in a severe bun. Intimadating at a distance, Audri could only imagine what she was like up close.

"There's no turning back now," Audri said softly to Zhandros. And with that, Audri allowed it to be her last comment until the commander was done speaking.

OOC: Teehee. :D

21. plokoon480

Jul 31, 2002
    Sheth olie waited in the breifing room.He had just arrived an hour or so ago from Aldeeran where he was hiding out.
    Whens that Commander gonna get here? he wondered.He had been interested in meeting her, especially since she was from Naboo like him. Can't wait to go shoot some Imperial Scum! Palpatine will be sorry he ever set foot on my home planet.
    Just then a tall woman with golden-red hair walked in.

22. freak-pudding

freak-pudding Jedi Master star 4

Dec 29, 2002
    May we still join?

23. plokoon480

Jul 31, 2002
    Yes, you may still join.

24. Jedi_padawan_leigh

Jedi_padawan_leigh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 13, 2003
    "Shoot! where is it?"

Taya looked around the hall, trying to figure out which room the briefing room was. This base was new to her and a lot more complex then the small academy she had attended on her homeworld of Corellia. Looking about she saw a group of pilots heading into a room futher down. She followed them, hoping that she wasn?t late. Entering the room she saw that the majority of pilots were already there, and Commander Selona Jackeen. Finding an empty chair she quietly sat down hoping that she hadn?t disturbed anyone...

25. Viceroy Rook

Jun 19, 1999
    OOC: Thanks, Jaina. :)

IC:
    Zhan was nervous. He hated being nervous. He was surrounded by other pilots who all gave off a palpable aura of confidence. They were probably all way better than he was.
    He shook his head to clear his thoughts. Audri was talking to him.
    "I'm glad we listened to our parents," she was whispering, "for once." Zhan allowed himself a small smile. He, too, was glad they'd listened to their parents, and more glad that Audri was beside him--he saw her as the sister he'd never had, and her presence was calming.
    Then the commander strode in. She looked a little intimidating, and like she'd be a bit of a cold fish. She was attractive, he allowed himself to admit. Not that such things had ever influenced his thoughts of a person before.
    "There's no turning back now," Audri was saying.
    Zhan barely got in an "Indeed" before the commander began the briefing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.