main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST The relationship between Finn and Rey. SEE FIRST POST WARNING

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by Devizz, Dec 16, 2015.

1. Carl Rahl

Carl Rahl Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 6, 2016

That sounds like BS.

2. Ryanpaulstewart

Ryanpaulstewart Jedi Master star 4

Jan 13, 2016
    Haven't watched it but I can't see them making Luke complicit in the sacrificial death of Han.

That's a lot of water to carry up the mountain without a bucket.

3. Forgotten Cade

Forgotten Cade Jedi Padawan star 2

Jan 3, 2016
    Yeah that smells like BS

4. Deerborne

Deerborne Jedi Master star 3

Oct 15, 2015
    I don't have the time to watch it at the moment, can anyone sum it up?

5. Beardwalker

Beardwalker Jedi Master star 4

Jan 5, 2016
    I got 5 minutes in and the word choice used just seems really off to me

6. AhsokaSolo

AhsokaSolo Force Ghost star 7

Dec 23, 2015
    No time lapse, Rey and Luke talk, he starts to say something to indicate he knows her but stops. He says he'll go back to resistance with her but first she needs to train. Meanwhile Hux and Kylo going to Snoke in some scary thing in some scary place that keeps Snoke alive. Snoke kills Hux for some reason (don't remember why) and Kylo starts training. Cuts to six months later. Rey and Luke are training in the rain (conveniently sounds like the "leak" that was debunked) then they go in and Luke gives Rey some background, including that Han was a sacrifice, and Rey cries about it. Cut to Finn waking up and having in some crappy dialogue with Poe. There was more but I don't remember details. The guy's ending had the good guys going to Snoke's scary bunker place and fighting, including Finn light saber dueling the guy that sounds like he would be Benicio (but no KoR) and Finn beheads him. Kylo does something to indicate he's turning good but ends the movie on his shuttle while Rey, Luke and Leia are holding hands after their escape at the resistance base looking at a sunset or something. Sorry my details are fuzzy, I vaguely listened to it hours ago while working so I missed stuff.

Ryanpaulstewart likes this.
  7. Beardwalker

Jan 5, 2016
    The beginning sounds more believable than the tail end.

AhsokaSolo likes this.
  8. Carl Rahl

Jan 6, 2016

Your first hint that it's BS is that LF has confirmed Finn wakes up two weeks later.

Beardwalker likes this.
  9. AhsokaSolo

Dec 23, 2015

What? Really? Where did they confirm that? That's pretty awesome actually.

Carl Rahl likes this.
  10. Ryanpaulstewart

Ryanpaulstewart Jedi Master star 4

Jan 13, 2016
    It's better than the previous "leaked" story but still very blah.

AhsokaSolo likes this.
  11. Carl Rahl

Jan 6, 2016

Why do u think I have been saying time skip, Pablo said he woke up two weeks later.

AhsokaSolo likes this.
  12. Thrawn082

Thrawn082 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 11, 2014
    I haven't heard that myself, but it'd make sense. I doubt that Finn will spend much time in that coma (I can see him already being out of it by the time that Episode VIII opens). Boyega's own comments/teases also hint at this to me.

13. Deerborne

Oct 15, 2015
    Oh wow, that's even worse than the Lando one. I can't believe anyone is giving this guy credibility.

14. Beardwalker

Jan 5, 2016
    Most believable leak goes to the reddit leak that said Finn gets a mechanical pelvis

15. AhsokaSolo

Dec 23, 2015

Haha I don't know the Lando one was pretty bad. The thing that bugged me about this one was the dialogue. The guy's voice isn't bad but multiple times while I was listening I cringed at how fanfic-y the dialogue sounded. But then I looked at the comments and he got tons of support with people saying it didn't set off their BS detectors.

zero_point_zero likes this.
  16. Obiwan10

Obiwan10 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 6, 2015
    How can the plot leak this early? And how is Finn introduced kind of late in this "plot", Finn also hasn't had very much action which is the opposite of what he told us. Unless this same thing comes from MSW, its very hard to believe.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Nanosoft likes this.
  17. Nanosoft

Nanosoft Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 15, 2015
    I wouldn't place any faith in any of these so-called leaks. There is even a fake-script going around (That has Finn in robotic legs....[face_laugh])

Honestly...the only reason we got TFA leaks was because of the call-sheet fiasco (Guys were laid off, leaked the call-sheet in retaliation).

We haven't gotten much of anything out of R1 yet...we'll see how long that holds up, but it wouldn't surprise me if the lockdown holds. Barring a major breach again...it's possible that we all go into Ep.8 blind.

Forgotten Cade and Obiwan10 like this.
  18. Carl Rahl

Jan 6, 2016

Yeah people think they going to bring back KOTR designs and use them for Finn.

Forgotten Cade and Obiwan10 like this.
  19. AhsokaSolo

Dec 23, 2015

Well I agree any leak this early is absurd. I got the impression from something he said that his "intel" comes from before the rewrites. It's most likely bunk, granted. His story is something like he has a source that he's been emailing with, and it "must be" legit because Disney keeps taking his videos down. He doesn't really have Finn missing action, though. His ending has Finn beheading someone with a lightsaber.

20. Obiwan10

Obiwan10 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 6, 2015
    The video didn't mention that, did he have another video?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

21. Beardwalker

Jan 5, 2016
    Ya, that line took my by surprise. I know they said it will be dark, but Finn beheading a guy....that is D-A-R-K dark

22. AhsokaSolo

Dec 23, 2015

Yeah there's another one that you can link to from that one about the ending being leaked.

Edit ~ here it is:

Obiwan10 likes this.
  23. Deerborne

Oct 15, 2015
    It hasn't. These all sound suspiciously BS-y, they give off the same vibes as the early TFA 'leaks'--you know, the ones about how Luke had gone dark, Rey is a Solo, Snoke is revealed to be Plagueis, etc.? There's also been no mention of the new characters, besides Benicio, and even that's a little fuzzy. And anyone claiming to have actual dialogue is flat-out lying. Those scripts are under absolutely ridiculous security. We didn't even get dialogue leaks for TFA until we were only a few weeks out.

I doubt that. I'm sure Jason still has his sources, he seemed to have no problem talking about them in that interview he did a while back. Disney doesn't really seem to care, seeing as we make up an extremely small minority of the audience. I guarantee you 99% of the people going in to see TFA have never even heard of MSW, even the hardcore-parkour fans.

24. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Luke telling Rey that Han is a "necessary sacrifice" is so out of character that it makes Christie Golden's "Compassion is for those who deserve it" Luke look normal.

25. AhsokaSolo

Dec 23, 2015
    I mainly just want affirmation on Luke sacrificing Han, lol. That definitely set off my BS detector but that could be because I really would hate that to be the case.

26. Carl Rahl

Jan 6, 2016

Plus I think Finn will fight Phasma

Forgotten Cade likes this.