main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Republics Problems

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by ObiWan234, Jul 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ObiWan234

ObiWan234 Jedi Youngling

Jul 29, 2003
    (this is my first written story so it may not be perfect)

This Story is with charactors and things of the movies. The plot is with the jedi growing weak and armys and wars outbreaking everywhere.

Part 1:
    it was dark in the part of Coruscant the two shadowed people where walking slowy down a corridor, the rest of Coruscant visable from a window. "The Jedi are becoming overwhelmed, something must be done, the peace of the republic is no more" said one of the figures. The other replied unsteadily. "i will go to Kaminos, i will allow myself to be cloned and we will have another army, the army of the Jedi. The Jedi must not diminish. there will be millions more". "go then" said the other.

"on special errands master kanobi is young skywalker" said the small Yoda in the Jedi Council. "he will be returning soon enough, i dont know weather you will be able to see him then or not. it all depends" said master Windu. "depends on what master?" said anakin. "you are going to Geonosis on another..special errand of the jedi council, see if the Geonosians are making a special droid army for anyone. report back to us with what you find".
    "yes master" said anakin "may the force be with you" yoda said to him.

To be Continued........

2. ObiWan234

ObiWan234 Jedi Youngling

Jul 29, 2003
    Part 1: Continued

Obi Wan Kanobe Returned from Kaminos, where he was on an errand of the jedi council. he went to not the jedi council but a room overlooking the city. He spoke to a hooded figure. "I am completed with my errand, the jedi will no longer be overwhelmed". The figure replied, "very good..very good master kanobi you have done well, i will inform master yoda of this it is in process now i assume?", "yes" obi said. "good good, it will be done without master yoda and the rest of the councils approval. i will try what i can Obi-Wan, this is for the best of the jedi".....
    Meanwhile at Geonosis, Anakin Skywalker crept into a room unseen to see if he could see anything worth what the council instructed him. He came to one of the largest areas....Millions of droids were lined and being prepared more where being built. he did not know who would want so mant battle droids, "it is surly a plan of the sith" he thought "only they would have reason and want of such a large army".
    He went back to his small ship and sent report back to the jedi council. master windu was not there only Yoda who he reported this to. "hmm, the dark side at work i feel, inform the council i will" he said. "yes master, i will return now if there is no more reason here?". "yes return you may, may the force me with you", "may the force be with you master" anakin said.

To Be Continued in Part 2...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.