main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The Rescue - AU viggie after ROTJ with Han... and....Vader? - Author Replies!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by PonyTricks, May 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PonyTricks

PonyTricks Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 25, 2003
    THE RESCUE

2. thesporkbewithyou

thesporkbewithyou Jedi Master star 4

Feb 13, 2005
    Now this is going to be interesting!

I loved this: "Of course I'll give you a choice," the young Emperor said, sounding pleased. "You can always go back to being my wall decoration."

Sounds just like something Vader would say.

3. Jedi-2B

Jedi-2B Jedi Master star 4

Nov 2, 2000
    How you think up these far out plots, I'll never know. LOL! I suspected it was Luke early on, but was afraid he'd been injured and really needed the respirator. [face_worried] Then I find out he merely has gone psycho. :eek:

You realize that this begs for a sequel!

4. Golden_Jedi

Golden_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 10, 2005
    I gather that Luke doesn't need the suit really, because I doubt any female would approach him if he entered a nightclub in it.[face_laugh]
    Luke had Han as decoration?
    You have a sick imagination, PT! :p

Edit: Ok, ok, I read too fast, he doesn't need the suit. But the image of Luke in Vader's suit entering a nightclub was hilarious. :rolleyes:

5. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    I love the ending and this premise.

6. ThePariah

ThePariah Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 24, 2003
    Holy--whoa. :eek: Nice twist there, and what a delightfully disturbed idea. [face_devil] :D

7. jasa

jasa Jedi Master star 3

Feb 17, 2005
    emperor skywalker?? :eek:

8. owphoenix

owphoenix Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 7, 2003
    Interesting twist.

9. miranda82

miranda82 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 16, 2004
    Well, that was unexpected.

10. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    Luke is the evil emperor?

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Didn't see that one coming.

Very nice job

=D= =D= =D= =D=

11. tasujad

tasujad Jedi Knight star 1

Jun 16, 2005
    jep,
    =D=

that little viggie defently needs a sequel
    but it will be very good prologe to a longer story
    /HINT, HINT / [face_praying] ;)

it has relly good plotpoints and interesting background

12. Chewie-Fan

Chewie-Fan Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 2, 2005
    Aaaah... Luke! I didn't see that coming. Nightclubs? Picking up chicks? A sequel could be fun!

13. ccp

ccp Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 29, 2005
    This is too funny.[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

14. PonyTricks

Jul 25, 2003
    thesporkbewithyou- Sounds just like something Vader would say. - :D - Yes, Luke has taken on certain qualities of daddy. ;)

Jedi-2B- How you think up these far out plots, I'll never know- Me, either. :p - ! I suspected it was Luke early on, but was afraid he'd been injured and really needed the respirator. Then I find out he merely has gone psycho- Psycho!Luke is fun. :D - A sequel, huh? Now I have a picture in my head of Han barhopping with a short Vader! [face_laugh]

Golden_Jedi - I gather that Luke doesn't need the suit really, because I doubt any female would approach him if he entered a nightclub in it- On the other hand, if Luke asks them if he can buy a drink, they wouldn't dare say no! [face_laugh] - But the image of Luke in Vader's suit entering a nightclub was hilarious. - You shouldn't feed me strange plot bunnies. If I do a sequel now, I'll be hard pressed to keep it too serious! :D

DarthIshtar- I love the ending and this premise. - Actually, I was thinking about a longer version of this, but Vader was actually Vader, and not Luke. Then when I started typing, things just went awry. :p

ThePariah- Nice twist there, and what a delightfully disturbed idea- Why, thank you! :cool: - I love twisted tales. ;)

jasa - emperor skywalker?? - Now, see.... if Vader were still alive, Luke could be the 'mini-me'! [face_laugh]

owphoenix- Interesting twist.- I'll have you know I was drinking Dr. Pepper again when I typed that! :p

miranda82- Well, that was unexpected. - hehe. [face_devil] - Unexpected is fun, right? ;)

KELIA- Luke is the evil emperor? - Hmmm. Evil? Perhaps Looney would be a better description. Poor, Lonely, Looney Lukie! 8-}

tasujad - that little viggie defently needs a sequel ,but it will be very good prologe to a longer story /HINT, HINT / - You want it to turn into a longer story? I will have to think about it. I suppose it does have a certain, twisted potential. [face_thinking]

Chewie-Fan- Luke! I didn't see that coming. Nightclubs? Picking up chicks? A sequel could be fun! - LOL! Okay.... now I'm picturing SNL, when Steve Martin and Dan Ackyrod played those Yugoslavian Brothers! Steve - "Let's go pick up some American chicks!" :cool:

ccp- Ah! You snuck in on me! Thanks for reading! :D

15. brodiew

brodiew Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 11, 2005
    Excellent work here, ponytricks. You had me hook, line, and sinker. You set the scene well. I was believing this strange new ERA was indeed going to be darker than the Empire. So desolate. No Rebellion. Everyone Dead. I was getting nervouse. What did Vader want with Han?

"The scan grid? The freezing? Ya call that nothing?"

There was a long pause, and Han could hear the rustle of movement. "That was my father, not me," Luke's voice said clearly, no longer speaking through a respirator.

"Lu... Luke?"

:eek:]-} You are a devious one. You set me me up and knocked me down...hard! And I loved every minute of it.

This vig does, however, raise so many quesitons for the world you created here. Where do you go from here?

16. RogueSticks

RogueSticks Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 15, 2003
    Haha I totally dig this. Luke sounds like he's taken one too many hits of a drug. He's a wishy washy sith. Of course. There's no way he could be anything else.

17. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    ooooooookkkayyyy...

i'll basically be a repeater here, great story over all. amazing twist... did not see that as luke, not in the least.

i only have to wonder, why'd luke do in the rebellion? what caused that change of heart...[face_thinking]

there must be a sequel, that much is for sure.

18. PonyTricks

Jul 25, 2003
    brodiew - You are a devious one. You set me me up and knocked me down...hard!- [face_devil] - Glad I could surprise you! Where do you go from here? - You want me to continue this insanity? :p

RogueSticks- Luke sounds like he's taken one too many hits of a drug.- Luke on Spice... Hmmm.. LOL! Poor guy... having his hand cut off by daddy just tripped him out! ;)

Trimaji- why'd luke do in the rebellion? what caused that change of heart... - Actually, Palpatine ordered the attack on Sullust. But did Luke tell him where the Rebels were hiding? Hmmm. Maybe if I do a sequel, I will reveal that. :D

19. kimmi

kimmi Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 15, 2004
    Only you PonyTricks. Only you.[face_laugh]

I loved it. I never even guessed it was Luke.

20. oldjedinurse

oldjedinurse Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 6, 2003
    Wow!

What a great idea for a story! You really had me going--I was convinced it was Vader and shocked when that image dissolved into Luke...

Bravo, PT.

oldj

21. PonyTricks

Jul 25, 2003
    kimmi- Only you PonyTricks. :D - I know... I'm very, very strange! :p

oldjedinurse- You really had me going--I was convinced it was Vader and shocked when that image dissolved into Luke... - hehe. Glad I could fool you! :cool:

22. MirandaFair

MirandaFair Jedi Master star 4

Jun 13, 2005
    I read this in a roundabout kind of way... Sequel first, this second. [face_batting]

"Of course I'll give you a choice," the young Emperor said, sounding pleased. "You can always go back to being my wall decoration."

Evil basis and plot. The idea of Luke keeping Solo around for three to four years, thawing him out in hopes of going nightclubing and playing ladies man...oh, so wrong. Wicked - just my type of story.

Excellent job, PT. I always look forward reading your work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.