main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive The Resistence: A Western RPG

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Anime_Fan, May 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anime_Fan

Anime_Fan Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2005
    The Wild West. Fist fights, dirty outlaws, cards, whiskey, horses and lots and lots of bloody show downs. This specific western takes place in the late 1800s. In the old western towns of Dodge and Empire, new troubles have risen above the power of the government, forming their own little gangs to take out the opposing sides. In Empire, the Desperados have their own mansion as their headquarters. The man in charge is none other than John Magruder. The Desperados main focous is killing anyone who gets in their way and taking all the money they have.

In good ol Dodge, a small band of cowboy's have formed up, determined to take out the Desperados. The good cowboys of Dodge only consists of about twenty men, all skilled with guns. The leader of the Resistors is Michael Anderson. The Resistors are all pretty young and most of them joined up because Magruder killed a member of their family, or their entire family. The youngest of the Resistors is only seventeen years old. Every member of the Resistors looks up to and respects Michael. The Apache's in the area are either an enemy or friend, depending on how the men treat them.

However, what the cowboys don't know is that there is a traitor amongst them. One of their closests friends has been giving information to the Desperados. The young lad has begun to have doubts, and along with struggling to keep his dirty secret, secret, he must keep himself from being killed.

Welcome to [b]The Resistence: A Western RPG[/b]!

First of all, let's get these rules down.

[b]1. Obey the TOS
    2. Respect ALL RPers
    3. No God-Moding
    4. No Cursing
    5. Check your grammar and spelling please. [face_grin]
    6. Use the IC, Tag and OOC format
    7. PM All character sheets for approval!
    8. Have Fun!!!!!!!!! [face_dancing] [face_grin][/b]

Now, you can choose to be either a Desperado, a Resistor, a citizen or an indian. I will be controling Michael and a 'The Kid' type character. Of course I will need someone to be the Sherriff of both towns, as well as John Magruder and the Snitch. There will be NPC's along the way. The Apache Chief will be an NPC so no one can claim him. Of course, Dodge and Empire are not the only towns you can visit. There will be other towns you can go to, and if you're friends with the Apache Indians, Indian camps. You are limited to two characters. Another note, if Magruder and the Snitch aren't taken they will become NPC's, as well as the town sherriffs. Here is the charcter sheet format.[blockquote][b][u]Character Sheet-[/u]

[u]Basic-[/u]
    Nickname: (Required)
    Alliance: (Desperados, Resistors, Apache tribe, or Dodge/Empire citizens)

[u]Appearance-[/u]
    Height:
    Weight:
    Eyes:
    Hair:
    Skin:
    Clothing:

[u]Horse-[/u]
    Name:
    Breed:
    Color:
    Height: [/b][hr]Here are my characters:

[b][u]Character Sheet-

Basic-[/u][/b]
    Nickname: Quickdraw
    Weapons: Dual Peacemakers, Double Barrel Shotgun, Winchester Rifle
    Alliance: Resistors

[b][u]Appearance-[/u][/b]
    Height: 5'11"
    Weight: 180
    Eyes: Sky blue
    Hair: Light brown
    Skin: Caucasian; Slightly tanned
    Clothing: White patriot shirt, black frontiersman vest, blue denim longhorn pants, black ponderosa hat

[b][u]Horse-[/u][/b]
    Name: Buck
    Breed: Thoroughbred
    Color: Brown
    Height: 64 in.

[b][u]Character Sheet-

Basic-[/u][/b]
    Nickname: The Kid
    Weapons: 9mm Revolver, Calvary Pistol, Winchester Rifle
    Alliance: Resistors

[b][u]Appearance-[/u][/b]
    Height: 5'7"
    Weight: 130
    Eyes: Sea green
    Hair: Dirty blonde
    Skin: Caucasian
    Clothing: Black welder shirt, black frontier vest, grey denim silverton pants, black ponderosa hat

[b][u]Horse-[/u][/b]
    Name: Ace
    Color: Black
    Height: 64 in.[/blockquote]

Please Join, and let's have some fun! [face_dancing]

2. Morkai

Morkai Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 29, 2005
    GM approved

Nickname: (Required) Whites call him Wolf
    Weapons: Winchester repeater rifle, tomahawk, buck knife, Colt revolver.
    Alliance: Apache

Appearance-
    Height: 5'8
    Weight: 78 kg
    Eyes: green
    Hair: shoulder length black
    Skin: brown/ tanned
    Clothing: traditional Apache clothing, moccasin boots, white pants with front and back flaps, light green shirt, brown vest, red bandana wrapped around his forehead.

Horse-
    Name: chases the eagle
    Breed: wild pony
    Color: dark brown
    Height 62 in

3. Squishy_Vic

Squishy_Vic Jedi Master star 4

Dec 18, 2004
    GM APPROVED

Character Sheet-

Basic-
    Nickname: Dead Eye
    Weapons: Dual Remington Revolvers, Sabre
    Alliance: Desperados
    Appearance-
    Height: 5-7
    Weight: 153 lb.
    Eyes: Dark brown
    Hair: Black, very short
    Skin: Dark complexion (Mexican)
    Clothing: Black shirt, pants, and hat. Brown vest, gloves and boots.

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v311/Squishy_Vic/deadeye.jpg]
    Horse-
    Name: Valora
    Breed: Azteca
    Color: Black
    Height: 59 in.

4. Sith9211

Sith9211 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 23, 2003
    GM APPROVED!

Basic-
    Nickname: Sarge
    Weapons: Rifle, twin high-caliber pistols
    Appearance-
    Height: 6' 2"
    Weight: 124 lbs.
    Eyes: Crystal blue
    Hair: Dark black/brown
    Skin: dark tan
    Clothing: Loose brown/black clothing

Horse-
    Name: Nix
    Breed: Stallion
    Color: black
    Height: 7' 4

5. Zedd-Vega

Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 2003
    Anime_Fan Approved! :D

Basic-
    Renno
    Nickname: Redtail
    Weapons: Tomahawk, .45 Long Colt revolver, Stiletto
    Alliance: Apache (Though he is White Indian himself)

Appearance-
    Height:
    6' 1"
    Weight: 168 lbs
    Eyes: Hazel Blue
    Hair: Light Brown
    Skin: Light Tan
    Clothing: black pinch hat with a redtail hawk feather sticking from the left side, black snakeskin boots, black jeans, black batwing chaps, black cowhide gloves, black long-sleeved shirt, black cowhide vest

Horse-
    Name:
    Breeze
    Breed: Appaloosa
    Color: Appaloosa
    Height: 63 inches

6. Jango313

Jango313 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2002
    Character Sheet-

Basic-
    Nickname: The Coyote
    Weapons: Colt Double Barrel shotgun.

Appearance-
    Height: 5' 11"
    Weight: 152 lbs
    Eyes: Ice-Blue
    Hair: Dirty blond, unkempt hair.
    Skin: Caucasian
    Clothing: Black frock coat and pants and boots, white dress shirt with a black scarf around his neck. Wears a black hat when traveling.

Horse-
    Name: Elena
    Breed: Mustang
    Color: Brown
    Height: 63 inches.

7. Anime_Fan

Apr 2, 2005
    GM Mode: Well thank you to everyone who has shown interest in this game. We'll have an awesome time :D. Okay, so since there isn't any Resitors yet besides Michael and Daniel I will wait until tomorrow to post an opening post. Hopefully we'll get some more Resistors in here! Haha. Alright well once again I will post the opening post tomorrow. Thank you all for your patience.

See ya

[face_love] and [face_peace]

8. Ptolemy7

Ptolemy7 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 11, 2006
    GM Approved

Basic-
    Nickname: Red
    Weapons: Colt .45 revolver
    Alliance: Snitch (unknown to Resistors)

Appearance-
    Height: 6' 0"
    Weight: 140 lbs.
    Eyes: Blue
    Hair: Bright red, hence his name.
    Skin: White
    Clothing: Jeans, flannel shirt, wide-brimmed hat, boots, tied down gunbelt...typical cowboy/gunhand.

Horse-
    Name: Rattler (something of a joke; Red once thought his trailing bridle was a rattlesnake).
    Color: Dark brown
    Height: 62"

9. Anime_Fan

Apr 2, 2005
    OOC: Magruder will be an NPC for now. :) Enjoy the game, and thanks for joining!

Desperados
    Empire, Conference Room

John Magruder aka The Gambler

Magruder sat at the head chair at the far end of the large table in the conference room. His short, greying hair was longer than it usually was, and it was evident he needed a shave. He looked around at his men, adjusting the brown hat resting ontop of his head. He had his shotgun on the table, along with his booted feet. Magruder looked at his men once again, smiling lightly.

" You did a great job on that last hold up boys. The old sherriff of this rundown town doesn't have the firepower to stop us. Deadeye, did you encounter any Resistors while passing through Dodge?"

Rex Cordero, or Deadeye as he was called, flicked the brim of his hat upwards so that it revealed his face. He smiled slyly, looking at Magruder calmly.

" Just the Snitch sir. He gave us some more information."

Magruder sat up, lowering his feet and leaning forward, interested now. Spencer Chase, and Richard Jackson also leaned forward in their seats. Rex stood up, keeping his hands on the edge of the table.

"The Resistors are planning an attack on Empire for a week from now. They plan to attack at night, where they believe we wont be expecting them."

Magruder smiled as Rex sat down. That was good news indeed, very good news. He stood up, picking up his shotgun and swinging it over his shoulder.

"Very good. The day before the attack we will set dynamite traps all around the town. Let the citizens know before you do though. We dont want to wipe out our little town's population."

Magruder then smiled. He loved the fact that he had succedded in his gamble of taking the Snitch for interregation. After all, he was The Gambler. He hadn't choosen wrong yet. Magruder walked to the door, stopping as he opened it.

"Your dismissed."

Tag: Squishy_Vic, Sith9211, Jango313

[color=skyblue][b] The Resistors[/b]
    [i]Dodge, Local Saloon[/i]

[b]IC Michael Anderson[/b] aka [i] Quickdraw[/i][/color]

[color=seagreen][b]IC Daniel Byrd[/b] aka [i] The Kid[/i][/color]

[b] Daniel Byrd[/b], [b]Michael Anderson[/b] and [b]Joseph Kerry[/b] were sitting inside the saloon. Only Michael was drinking, seeing as how the other two were underage. Daniel was sitting backwards on his chair, his elbows propped up on the counter of the bar top behind him. He had his head ducked down lightly, his hat pulled down so the brim covered it. Michael sat somewhat sideways, taking a sip of his drink once in a while. Joseph was silent mostly, his mind was elsewhere. The three Resistors were quiet until Daniel broke the silence.

[color=seagreen] "Well, if all we're going to do is sit around, I'm going to get Ace and trott on down to the ferry. I need to give my ma' a visit. She's old and needs my help once in a while. I'll see you boys later."[/color]

Daniel stood up, pulling his pants up lightly as he began to walk, his boots hitting the wood hard and making a slight [i] thump[/i] as he walked. Michael simply waved, having his mouth full of whatever it was he was drinking. Joseph nodded lightly to Daniel, smiling.

[color=darkblue] "See you later Danny. Tell your ma' I said hi."[/color]

Daniel nodded his head as the saloon's double doors swung shut behind him. Daniel went over to the pole in front of the saloon, where several horses were tied. He approached his black horse, [b] Ace[/b] and climbed up onto the saddle. With a click of his tongue and a soft tug, Ace backed up until he was free to turn. Daniel then quickly steered Ace towards the ferry down by the river, going at a slow pace.

[color=skyblue] "Hey Joe. Why don't you head on down to the Sheriff's office and let him know we'll stand watch tonight."[/color]

Michael said, turning to Joseph. Joseph nodded lightly, adjusted his hat and stood up, heading out the double doors and across town to the sheriff's office

10. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    Renno

Apache Camp; Fields

Renno smiled as he and his fellow indians relished their hunt, a victory in and of itself. Though he was not an Apache by blood, the people of Dodge treated all indians the same, at least in most cases. There were always the rare civilians who would offer to give them lodging for the night, or buy them a beer at the local bar.

The White Indian looked over to Wolf and smirked, the two were almost like brothers now they had been together for so long. Renno enjoyed his company, and were it not for Wolf, he would never have been accepted into the Apache tribe.

Renno let the Apache take their spoils, the indian taking a seat by the campfire, resting his forearms on his knees. He let out a soft sigh and began to stare at the stars...

TAG: Morkai, Anime_Fan (possibly)

11. Squishy_Vic

Squishy_Vic Jedi Master star 4

Dec 18, 2004
    IC - Rex Cordero (Dead Eye) - Conference Room, Empire
    Rex nodded. He too was pleased with the results. The Resistors would have no idea what hit them. They wouldn't know how they knew they were coming or how they knew where they would be coming from. He laughed on the inside. It was such a pleasing thought.

Rex was a man of money. He loved it. He loved stealing it, finding it, spending it, and even killing for it. He had come all the way from Southern California. He came to Empire when he saw opportunities- and on his old but trusty horse Valora, rode up there. He joined Magruder because he saw even greater opportunities. He is called Dead Eye because Magruder says he's the best shot he gots.

As he laid back in his old creaky chair, he smiled. He took a cigar and lit it with a match. He began to smoke, as he blew out rings with the smoke. He waited a while and relaxed until he was bored. He put his cigar out by throwing it to the ground and stepping on it. He then dusted off his hands and walked over to Magruder, as his spurs clanked against the floor.

"So what's next, John?" He said in his thin mexican accent. He waited for a response, as he adjusted his gloves.
    TAG: Anime_Fan

12. Anime_Fan

Apr 2, 2005
    IC as Daniel Byrd aka The Kid
    West of Dodge, Across the Ferry

Daniel slowly eased Ace off of the ferry, thanking the ferry driver before getting Ace to trott. He sighed lightly, keeping his focous ahead of him as he listened to the chirping of the birds. It had been a while since he had gone to visit his ma', and he knew she probably wouldn't be happy to see him. She wasn't happy when he joined the Resitors and left, and she wasn't happy the last time he had returned for a visit. Daniel sighed softly as Ace snorted, stopping short. Daniel looked around lightly and steered Ace towards the right path, getting him to trott again.

After an hour or so Daniel came to a small town. It was alot smaller than Dodge, and the buildings were small and packed closley together. Daniel smiled lightly, lowering his hat a bit more, to conceal his face. He didn't want any of his ma's friends to recognize him and go warn her. He wanted it to be a surprise. The town was pretty busy, with people walking to and fro. The Pony Express delivering something, the Sheriff stopping a brawl. Daniel slowly came to a stop at a house a bit far off from the rest of them. He smiled gently and hopped off of Ace, tying his reins to the pole seculerly before walking up to the front door. He gave the door a light rap with his knuckles before pushing it open. He knew his ma' kept the door unlocked on days like this, in case a package came from the Pony Express and she wasn't there.

"Hey ma'! It's me your boy, Danny! I've come to visit ya ma'."

Daniel called out, looking around the house. There was no response. Daniel sighed, thinking he might've come too earlier or perhaps too late. He pulled up a chair and was about to sit down when he was hit by something long and hard on the back of head. Daniel stumbled forward, hitting the table in the room and spinning around to face his 'attacker'. There, behind him, stood an old lady, with a large, broken broom handle in her hands. Daniel rubbed his head.

"Jeez ma'! That's a nice way to say hello to your son!"

"Serves your right for coming in here without waiting for anyone to answer the door. What are you doing here anyway boy?"

Daniel rubbed his head lightly, sitting down in the chair he had pulled up earlier. He smiled lightly, removing his hat from his head and holding it gingerly in one hand.

"What? I can't come see my ma' once in a while?"

"No. Your either here for money or food."

Daniel's mother placed the old broom handle agaisnt the wall. She sat down at a different chair, keeping her distance from her son, but sitting close enough to hear him. Daniel chuckled lightly, shaking his head. He ran his hand through his hair, loooking at his ma', still smiling. The old woman stared at him for a while, a serious look on her face. After a minute or two passed and that smile was still on her son's face, she gave up and smiled lightly, shaking her head.

"It's nice of you to come and visit me once in a while son, but if you made up your mind about moving out, don't come here as frequently as you do. The sheriff is starting to think your some vigilante taking money from me."

Daniel laughed at that last part, shaking his head. His ma laughed softly as well, shaking her head, her old grey hair refleacting some light off of it. There was a loud thud agaisnt the wall outside and Daniel quickly stood up, drawing his calvary pistol. His ma' quickly stood up and grabbed her broom handle, stepping up behind Daniel. The kid quickly pulled open the door and sidestepped outside, facing the wall where the thud had come from. Daniel sighed lightly shaking his head.

"False alarm ma'. It was just Ace. He knocked this barrel over."

Daniel's ma' mumbled something while Daniel pushed the barrel back to it's upright position. He turned back to his mother, smiling lightly. Danie

13. Morkai

Mar 29, 2005
    IC: Stalking Wolf

Apache camp

Wolf sat cross legged next to the great fire listening as Running Bull finished telling him the story of his last buffalo hunt, Stalking Wolf had heard it several times but the older Apache's story got taller and taller with every re-telling which made for a entertaining tale. As he finished Wolf looked across the fire to where his friend Renno was sitting by himself, Wolf rose smoothly to his feet and silently made his way away across the fire light to crouch down next to the older man.In Apache "Staring at the stars again Renno?".

He asked with as small smile, "Perhaps you would like to go to the white mans town? my Uncles family needs blankets and he asked me to go there soon to trade". As he spoke he idly took out the large buck knife at his belt and began to sharpen it, "Perhaps seeing your former brothers will lighten your mood....it always lightens mine" he finished with a laugh and slapped his friend on the shoulder. Stalking Wolf found the Whites ignorant and mildly amusing, often wondering aloud at how his friend could come from such a puzzling and close minded people. Stalking Wolf knew there were times Renno was not entirely comfortable among his Apache family, a trip to the white mans town might do his brother some good.

TAG:Zedd, Anime

14. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    Renno

Apache Camp; Fields

Renno looked up to Wolf and smirked. Any opportunity to get up and move around was a welcome one. The Apache hadn't fully accepted Renno, but having him with them made getting trade goods easier. After all, he was a white indian.

He had been with them enough to pick up a good bit of the Apache language, and replied to his metaphorical brother. In Apache: "Fine with me. I needed an excuse to stretch my legs," Renno chuckled and stood, brushing himself off a bit as he and Wolf made their way about the camp, namely near their horses for the ride into town.

TAG: Morkai

15. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    Spencer Chase

Empire, Conference Room

Spencer Chase smirked as he heard the news. He loved a good ambush. He had nothing against the resistors, it was just his job. Strictly business. Spencer grew up a decent life, he grew up on a farm. His father left in search of gold and never came back. Spencer was thirteen when he had to take care of his mother and little brother, but both died of disease two years later. In sadness, he left the farmboy life and became a pick pocket in town. The sheriff caught him several times, letting him go since he was so young. The sheriff gave him the nnickname 'The Coyote', due to the fact he had no home and scavenged upon the wealth of others. Spencer grew up good with a gun and horses. He stole a double barrel shotgun and started robbing banks at age 22, he used the nickname 'Coyote' as an alias. Eventually, a bounty was put on Spencer and he was caught in Empire by Magruder. Magruder saw Spencer's skills and offered him the job on the Desperados as an alternative to being hanged. Spencer gladly accepted, working with the Desperados ever since.

Spencer leaned back in his chair, when Magruder was finished talking, he put his feet on the table and stared at Deadeye as he talked with Magruder.

"So what's next, John?" asked Deadeye.

"Now that I think of it Rex. There is a small chance the sheriff will try and stop us from kiling off the Resistors. Why dont you go to his office, and make sure he understands what will happen if he does interfere." Magruder answered.

"So I guess I can just take a nap, boss?" Spencer asked, lazily.

TAG: Desperados.

16. Ptolemy7

Mar 11, 2006
    IC: Joe Kerry

Joe walked out onto the dusty street, spurs spinning with a slight hiss as he stepped forward. His gunbelt creaked as he moved. The young man raised the brim of his hat slightly, pulled out a handkerchief, and mopped his forehead. It was getting harder, bluffing Magruder like that. He felt a slight twinge of conscience; the resistence was kind to him. They treated him as one of their own. What would they say if they knew...
    Joe shuddered. He almost wished to tell, but feared it desperately. He swallowed, and concentrated on the job at hand almost single-mindedly, in the hopes of blocking out his own guilt.
    He strode up to the jail, knocked, and opened the door, kicking his boots on the doorjamb to shake the dust off.
    "Hey, Sheriff!" he said loudly, shutting the door and striding forward. "John says we'll stand watch tonight," he recited quickly, striding up and leaning casually on the side of the desk.

OOC: Sorry I took so long with this post; good old real life again.

17. Anime_Fan

Apr 2, 2005
    OOC: Sorry for the lack of posting guys, I've been a bit busy with school stuff. You guys feel free to interact with each other, but only if your near each other. Just no big showdowns between Resistors and Desperados okay.:D

Sheriff Marcus
    Dodge, Sheriff's Office

As Joe walked into the office, Sheriff Marcus stood up from his chair. He spit into a small bucket, adjusting his gun holsters lightly. He eyed Joe for a second before smiling and laughing lightly.

" Alright Joe. You go ahead and tell Michael I said thanks."

The sheriff shook his head lightly again and took his seat again, placing his feet up onto his desk. He looked over at Joe and waved him off, placing his rifle on his lap as he kept an eye on the prisoners.

Tag: Ptolemy7

John Magruder aka The Gambler
    Empire, Conference Room

John glanced back at Spencer, walking away from Rex and going over to the table again. He took a seat on the table, his spurs making a slight clink on the ground as he placed his feet onto the ground. He removed his hat, placing it on the table.

"Well Spencer. We're short on money at the moment. Why dont you go on ahead and hold up one of the rich folks in town. The demands will be that they give us all the valuables they have on them. Or they die."

Tag: Jango313

18. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    Spencer Chase
    Empire, Conference Room

Spencer got up and walked toward the door.

"Great," he said, wishing that he could have taken a nap. "Something easy."

He walked out of the conference room and out of the building. The sun was blazing down on Empire this morning. Wincing, Spencer put his hat on and started walking around town, surveying the people, shotgun held, balanced on his shoulder.

Find someone rich, Spencer though to himself, Find someone who looks rich, I guess. Looks can be decieving... Oh well.

Spencer saw one fellow, nioe clothes and a golden watch, he was walking alone into the saloon. Spencer followed him, the fellow ordered his drink and was now waiting for it. Spencer put his shotgun down next to the seat he found, looking at the man, Spencer sat down and waiting. The man had his drink and was now walking to find a seat. Spencer smirked and waved at the man.

"Hey!" he shouted, the man turned and looked at Spencer. "Don't I know you?"

"Me?" he asked.

"Yeah!" Spencer replied, with a laugh. "C'mere!"

The man sat down across from Spencer.

"I don't believe I know you, sir," the man said, frankly.

"I believe you know this," Spencer said, as he picked up his shotgun, and aimed it, under the table, between the man's legs. "What I got here is a double barrel shotgun. This will hurt. But I don't wanan cause a scen, which is why I have it under the table. You can holler, but I think people will think you're drunk. Now, give me your money and your valuables and put 'em in this here hat. Now."

Spencer took his hat off and placed it on the table. The man complied and Spencer removed the shotgun. Spencer pocketed the money and got up.

"Thanks, pal," he said got up and walked away.

TAG: Anyone.

19. Ptolemy7

Mar 11, 2006

" Alright Joe. You go ahead and tell Michael I said thanks," replied the Sheriff.

Joe nodded. "Will do, sir." He cast a weather-eye over the prisoners, experiencing a sudden flash of horror at the idea that if he was discovered, he could very well join them...or worse. His hand made a slight twitch, as though, against the wishes of its master, it wanted to fly for the butt of his gun.
    Joe quickly turned, opened the door, stepped out onto the street again, and let it slam behind him. He glanced around for a few moments blankly, then headed off to the saloon.

TAG: Any

OOC: Hold on a second; I have to get my characters straight...Michael = resistence, John = Desperado, is that right?

20. Anime_Fan

Apr 2, 2005
    OOC: Yes, Michael is the Resitance Leader, John is the Desperado's leader.

IC Daniel Byrd aka The Kid
    Dodge, Center of Town

IC Michael Anderson aka Quickdraw
    Dodge, Center of Town

Daniel yawned lightly as the ferry came to a stop. He clicked his tongue and kicked Ace lightly on the side. Ace neighed and took off into a trott. As Daniel came up from the ferry, he spotted Joseph, and grinned lightly. As soon as Ace was close enough, Daniel gave a sharp whistle, waving towards Joe.

"Hey Joe! What's Michael planning for ton-"

Daniel was cut off as the sound of a gun going off rang thorugh the town. A bullet struck Daniel in the shoulder and knocked him off his horse. Daniel cried out as he hit the floor pretty hard. Ace neighed and took off running. Michael came out of the saloon, his spurs clinking agaisnt the ground. He had his revolvers out, and his eyes were on Daniel, who was pushing himself up. Before he could say anything, horse hooves pounded into the dirt and several bandits came into view, shouting like drunk men. Michael narrowed his eyes and stepped down onto the ground. Daniel drew his revolver and calvary pistol, blood staining his shirt where the bullet hit. As the bandits came closer, the towns people quickly hid themselves within their homes or in the saloon. The sheriff came out, shotgun in hand. Michael walked backwards towards Daniel and the both of them back up towards Joe. Michael spoke first.

"Red, you go cover the jailhouse with the sheriff. If these boys are trying to break someone free, we've got to do our best to stop 'em. Kid you going to be alright?"

"I'll be fine, aint nothing but a scratch. Let's take these outlaws down Quickdraw."

Michael nodded and twitched his head towards the jailhouse, signaling for Joe to get a move on. Daniel quickly ducked behind a barrel by the saloon, adjusting his hat and making sure he had enough bullets. Michael stood off to the side of the saloon, waiting for the bandits to get close enough for him to plug them.

21. Ptolemy7

Mar 11, 2006

"Hey Joe! What's Michael planning for ton-" began Daniel, but at that moment, the roar of gunfire rocked the air like an almost visible force. In fact, it was visible. Daniel was flung directly from his horse to the dirt with a crash.
    Joe froze. He couldn't think. Who were the gunmen? He hadn't seen them yet. For a splintered instant, he saw them as Desperadoes.

"Red, you go cover the jailhouse with the sheriff. If these boys are trying to break someone free, we've got to do our best to stop 'em. Kid you going to be alright?" cried Michael, breaking Joe's indecision. Immediately, the young cowboy's hand made a swift dive for his revolver, and whipped it up into the air.
    "Sure thing!" shouted Joe, and raced over toward the jail, trying to keep behind solid objects as much as possible, his gun in the air. He ran sideways toward the jail, keeping his eyes on the incoming horsemen, and took up a position beside the sheriff, numbly checking to see if his gun was fully loaded. It was. Joe hastily cocked it, and waited. He had a sudden flash that he could die right here, with no one discovering his dark secret. It didn't seem like such a bad thing; he was using his father's pearl-handled pistol. Would his father have sold out to the Desperadoes? No, never.
    Joe's gun hand, formerly fairly steady, quivered slightly as he waited for the shooting to begin.

OOC: Okay, thanks. :)

22. Anime_Fan

Apr 2, 2005
    Dodge, Center of Town

Dodge, Center of Town

There were exactly eight horsemen, and four people fighting agaisnt them. As the horsemen came closer Michael jumped out from his hiding spot and fired off his guns. He struck one horseman right away, hitting him right between the eyes and knocking him off his horse. The other men gave a shout and started firing. Daniel stood up from behind the barrel and fired off his guns. He killed two horses, sending their riders into the dirt as they collapsed. Two of the horsemen quickly galloped towards the jailhouse, firing towards Joe and the sheriff. The sheriff fired his shotgun, killing one of the horsemen. Before he could fire again the second horseman took out a knife and flung it at the sheriff, striking him in the leg. The sheriff cried out and fell down, his gun falling away from him. Michael gritted his teeth, shooting another horseman.

"Sheriff! Red take that man out!"

Michael quickly ran and slid behind a barell, several feet away from the jailhouse. He reloaded his revolvers and stood up again, firing at the horsemen that were coming his way. Daniel was in a fist fight with one of the men that had fallen of their now dead horse. Both men's guns were on the floor. Both of them were rolling around in the dirt, punching each other as best they could. Michael quickly killed the second man without a horse, before he stepped in and killed Daniel. There were four men left. The one Daniel was fighting, the one who was near the jailhouse and two others who were currently hiding, having dtiched their horses.

23. Morkai

Mar 29, 2005
    IC: Stalking Wolf

Apache camp

Wolf Gathered his winchester and leapt lightly up to his horses back, he tugged on the reins as he looked back at Renno In Apache "Lets see what trouble the white eyes have got themselves into now shall we?". With that he turned his horse and galloped towards the town.

TAG: Zedd

OOC: Sorry about the tiny post guys, i dont have much time tonite...cheers

24. Ptolemy7

Mar 11, 2006

Two riders, coming. Still frozen by his sudden surge of self-loathing, Joe stood by as the Sheriff acted swiftly, killing one, before he was struck by a knife.

"Sheriff! Red, take that man out!" roared Michael.

The useage of his nickname knocked some sense into Joe's head, or if not there, then it at least reawakened his survival instincts. In any case, his hands, trained through a long childhood of shooting at fenceposts and distant tree branches, were well able to obey Michael's order. The gun came up and roared twice, Joe's left hand fanning the butt. There were two brief flashes of light from the barrel of the gun, searing into Joe's retinas. He leapt backwards, blinking to clear his vision, recocking the gun.

25. Anime_Fan

Apr 2, 2005
    Dodge, Center of Town

Dodge, Center of Town

The horseman Joe shot at quickly fell off his horse, dead. Michael quickly stood up and sprinted towards the jailhouse, sliding to a stop by the sheriff. He quickly grabbed the handle of the knife and pulled it out, thorwing it into a barell behind him. The sheriff cried out in pain, grabbing his leg. Michael looked around, gritting his teeth.

"Joe. Go get the surgeon over here! Quickly!"

Daniel in the meantime, was able to get away from the man he was fighting and grab his gun. He quickly cocked it and shot the man, wiping blood from his mouth. Daniel coughed lightly, holstering his guns. The other two bandits who were hiding, quickly bolted off running back the way they came. Daniel picked up his hat, and dusted it off before placing it back on his head. He slowly walked over to the jailhouse, sighing lightly.

"I wouldn't be surprised if those two came back with more of 'em Quickdraw. We'd better be prepared."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.