main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive The Resistence: A Western RPG

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Anime_Fan, May 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ptolemy7

Ptolemy7 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 11, 2006
    IC: Joe Kerry

"Joe. Go get the surgeon over here! Quickly!" cried Michael.

Joe jammed the smoking pistol back into its holster, and made a quick dash to the doctor's. Bursting in the door, he shouted, "Doctor! The sheriff's wounded! Michael says you gotta come quick!"

TAG: Anime_Fan, any.

2. Zedd-Vega

Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 2003
    Renno

Apache Camp; Fields

Renno smirked at the comment and mounted his horse, Breeze. Sitting high atop his steed, he turned back to Wolf and decided if they were going to be going into the white man's town, they had better speak the language.

"If they do get into trouble, it's because someone else is causing it." The White Indian commented, looking out across the prairie. He then thought back to what was said around the campfire. Harsh words from the Apache leader about the white man.

"Wolf, you don't think that Akando is right do you?" Renno asked, a confused look on his face. He didn't wait for an immediate response and shot out another question. "I mean, what he said about the whites."

Renno paused in his sentence as the two rode towards the town. He looked down at his reins and the steady movement of his horse, thinking about how true most of the statements were. True they drove the buffalo further away, but not every white man with a gun would attack women and children.

Renno stayed silent after his comment, thinking that it might have offended his Apache brother.

TAG: Morkai, Anime_Fan

3. Squishy_Vic

Squishy_Vic Jedi Master star 4

Dec 18, 2004
    IC - Rex Cordero (Dead Eye) - Empire

"Now that I think of it Rex. There is a small chance the sheriff will try and stop us from killing off the Resistors. Why don't you go to his office, and make sure he understands what will happen if he does interfere."
    said Magruder. Rex nodded. He loved intimidating his enemies. He smiled and only nodded to John.

He got up and left the conference room. Untying the reigns of his horse from the pole, he hopped on the saddle and slowly began to ride to the sherriff's office. Valora was a small horse, compared to the other horses, being an azteca and all. It was funny, because many Mexicans were shorter than the average white man.

As he trotted towards the sherriff's office, he fed his horse some snacks as he loaded his revolver, getting ready for action. After some time riding, he came to the sherrif's office. He noticed there had been some sort of brawl outside. There was some men lying unconcious and blood in a few area. A couple of dead horses too. Must have been the Resistors, because his men had no news of this.

He got off his horse, but he didn't tie her to the pole, just to keep her ready. She was loyal, and wouldn't just leave him, he knew that. They'd been through a lot together. He had his revolver ready to fire. He came into the sherriff's office, and noticed two Resistors inside, with the sherriff laying on the ground, bleeding.

He stepped in as his spurs clanked on the ground. "Well, well, well. If it isn't the main man of the Resistors. Hahaha... Now, what are you doing here? You guys cause that mess out there? You better gimme some answers before I kill you both. And I won't miss.... they don't call me Dead Eye for nothing." Rex said in his thin accent, as he cocked his revolver and readied to shoot Michael and Daniel. He smiled as well.

TAG: Anime_Fan

4. Squishy_Vic

Squishy_Vic Jedi Master star 4

Dec 18, 2004
    OOC: Cut that last post out. I was just informed I was mistaken... there is 2 different sherriffs and I thought there was only 1.... so ignore my last post everyone.

5. Morkai

Morkai Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 29, 2005
    IC: Stalking Wolf

Wolf took time to gather his thoughts as they rode on, his grasp of the white mans tongue was no where near as good as Rennos and he hesitated before he spoke. "He has many good points Akando knows much of these things" he said haltingly "I believe most whites are like this, they take what is not their's and
    kill those who resist, there are some i have seen that are better than most but the best still see Apache as problem needing to be solved". They rode on in silence for a while and as they approached the town he spoke again "You above all know i give all a chance, but i would not weep if they were gone tomorrow my friend". Silently he rechecked his rifle and prepared for what would come, lots and lots of nervous whites he thought.

TAG: Zedd

6. Zedd-Vega

Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 2003
    Renno

Fields, Near the White Town

Renno nodded in understanding, not willing to get into a heated debate with his Apache friend. The White Indian looked to his revolver and checked to see if it was loaded, because who only knows what kinds of miscreants ran through the town below, looking for the chance to cap an Indian?

"We'd better keep our firearms hidden, Wolf." Renno said in the Apache tongue, not wishing to strain his friend's mind with the English dialect. They would soon enter the town below and interact with the White man. It wouldn't be much of a problem for Renno, but it might be for his Apache comrade.

TAG: Morkai, Anime_Fan

7. Anime_Fan

Anime_Fan Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2005
    Dodge Surgeon
    Dodge, Sheriff's Office

IC Daniel Byrd aka The Kid
    Dodge, Sheriff's Office

IC Michael Anderson aka Quickdraw
    Dodge, Sheriff's Office

The old doctor quickly spun around as Joe barged in, crying out for him to go help the sheriff. The old man quickly grabbed his bag of supplies and nodded to Joe, smiling lightly.

"Come on then Joe."

The old man then quickly rushed off to the sheriff's office. As he walked in he kneeled down onto the floor, placing his bag down. Michael and Daniel backed away, letting the doctor work. The doc quickly ripped the sheriff's jeans where his wound was, and cleaned the blood off, before bandaging it quickly. He then helped the sheriff get up and Michael then led the sheriff to a chair, sitting him down. Daniel grinned lightly

" Good thing your around doc. Way to get him in a jiffy Joe."

"Daniel you take a seat, I need to bandage up that arm of yours."

Daniel sighed and took a seat. He took off his vest and his shirt, showing the wound on his shoulder. The doc quickly cleaned the blood, and bandaged that wound as well. After he did, he patted Daniel on the back as Daniel pulled his shirt and vest back on. He slipped his hat on as well and grinned, leaning back on the chair. The doc patted Joe's shoulder as he left. Daniel grinned at Joe.

" That was exilirating wasn't it Joe. If I was still a little kid I would of pissed myself."

" No need to put that image in our mind there Dan."

Michael replied, having walked up next to Daniel's chair and placed a hand on his non injured shoulder. Daniel laughed and shook his head, adjusting his hat and getting up, pulling his belt up lightly.

Tag: Ptolemy7

8. Ptolemy7

Ptolemy7 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 11, 2006
    IC: Joe Kerry

Joe, cheered by the others, released an almost reluctant chuckle. His wild heart rate slowed ever so slightly, and he dropped his hand from the butt of his gun. "What about the others, Michael? What are we gonna do about them?"

TAG: Anime_Fan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.