main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The rest of Lucasfilm?

Discussion in 'Lucasfilm Ltd. In-Depth Discussion' started by Korium9, Feb 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Korium9

Korium9 Jedi Youngling

Oct 28, 2003
    I'm going to be doing a report on a studio executive or someone who does some kind of revolutionary deal withing the past 2-3 years. (ex. Someone was going to do a report on whoever it is at Newline that did the deal for LotR Trilogy -- another person wants to do Amy Pascal [Sony])

Aside from Lucas and Rick, I haven't come across many names that stand out for Lucasfilm. The only name that I know is Jim Ward, and that's because it was mentioned in a Digital Llama Episode.

Anyways, I was wondering if anyone knew of any information or where I could get information about other important members of the company since Lucas seems to do whatever he wants. Someone has to do behind the scenes stuff. (I don't know if I can include stuff like the discussion of Clone Wars cartoons, or how the Celebration # festivals, but it's a possibility)

Thanks

(I wasn't sure where to put this, so if this is the wrong place could a moderator kindly move it)

2. malducin

malducin Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 23, 2001
    Well I have most of the top people of ILM at my site.

But probably who would you want to do is Michelline Chau who was promoted 1 or 2 years ago to to COO (Chief Operating Officer) of Lucasfilm. As such she is in control of all Lucas comapnies (that are now consolidated under the Lucasfilm banner) and reports directly to Lucas.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.