main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

PT RYL: PT Social Thread - The First Annual RYL Awards (name pending)(TM) Day 5!!

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by Seagoat, Nov 1, 2017.

?

Which "Disney Star Wars" movie is your favorite?

Poll closed Jan 3, 2019.
  1. Episode VII - The Force Awakens

14.3%
  2. Episode VIII - The Last Jedi

25.7%
  3. ROGUE One: A Star Wars Story

45.7%
  4. Solo: A Star Wars Story

2.9%
  5. The Pillar of Storge: A Pillar of Storge Story

11.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    Speaking of shorts, the company that bought out my work has a pretty lax dress code so I can wear shorts to work in the summer now.....this is a big deal to me lol

Last edited: Feb 20, 2018
  2. Dandelo

Dandelo SW and Film Music Interview Host star 10 VIP - Game Host

Aug 25, 2014
    @Valency Jane oh I hear ya on not being able to skip or fast forward certain parts on DVD/Blu-Rays, especially frustrating when you have to read the copyright warnings and 30 second company logos :p do your DVD'S not have scene selections by the way to get to the scenes you want? :p

I'm feeling a bit better today. Super stressful situation going on IRL, I'll PM when I can. It's ok, just affects my mental state and it comes out in physical symptoms. [:D]

3. B99

B99 Force Ghost star 6

Nov 10, 2014

4. Ingram_I

Ingram_I Force Ghost star 5

Sep 7, 2012
    This is either a clip from Star Wars or a dramatization of the type of New Age church movement goings-on that populate the weirder corners of Palm Springs.

Speaking as a former SoCal furniture mover, I've seen some s ** t, let me tell ya.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2018
  5. Dagobahsystem

Dagobahsystem Chosen One star 10

Sep 25, 2015
    Wow, Rebels was super intense. EPIC!

*realizes TLJ blu ray will be out in a month or so, maybe longer*

Man, my watch is slow.
    *glares at phone calendar* Hurry up now! Please!

Plus, Justice League on March 13th. [face_praying] Gosh, I love that movie.

TLJ! (one of us)
    TLJ! (R.Y.L.)
    TLJ! (JLA)
    TLJ! TLJ!

*watches ROTS*

6. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    Everything is covered in ice today.....I'm ready for Spring.

7. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    it's 78 degrees here

8. DarthAnakin96

DarthAnakin96 Force Ghost star 5

Feb 5, 2016
    It s 63 here, but in about 6 hours its gonna be almost 30 ;(

9. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Lot of weird weather

10. cubman987

Nov 7, 2014
    [​IMG]

11. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Is it freezing where you are?

Iron_lord likes this.
  12. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    @Dandelo hope you feel better!

And cubman, you can have this heat. Mid-February, 80 degrees, no thanks. I prefer cold when it's supposed to be cold.

13. cubman987

Nov 7, 2014
    Well Saturday it was in the high 20's and snowing, Sunday it jumped up to 40 degrees and all the snow started melting, Monday it jumped to 60 degrees and rained all day, yesterday it started out at 60 degrees and then dropped all the way to 29 degrees while raining all day but then changing to freezing rain and all of the rain water all over everything turned to ice. Now it's icey and hovering around the freezing mark. So pretty typical few days in Illinois.

Deal, please sent it this way and you can have all of this ice.

14. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Well then maybe you should not be wearing shorts. :p

Iron_lord likes this.
  15. heels1785

Dec 10, 2003
    just throw me a scraper or something so i don't have to use a broom to get that crap off of my car this time

16. cubman987

Nov 7, 2014
    I'm sadly not.

Ha ice scrapers won't work on this stuff. You have to poor hot water onto your handle until you can get the car door open and then let your car run long enough to melt it off. Luckily I have a garage so I don't have to worry about it but one of my coworkers said she had over a half inch of ice sitting on her windshield.

17. cubman987

Nov 7, 2014
    Oh just went outside and it's starting to melt, so there's a positive!

18. DarthAnakin96

DarthAnakin96 Force Ghost star 5

Feb 5, 2016
    Well dropped to 40 but still not terribly freezing

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  19. Ingram_I

Ingram_I Force Ghost star 5

Sep 7, 2012
    So, with Star Trek as a franchise having since lost its identity beyond any reasonable degree, now cannibalized entirely by the Abrams/Kurtzman mentality, and MacFarlane's The Orville floating around broadcast television as but a mildly diverting, halfhearted (other half, jokey) imitation of what it aspires to be, I find myself cautiously hopeful for the following, which promises a return to spacefaring adventure with the utmost innocence and sincerity, in no small part by reaching all the way back to the family oriented premise of the '60s original:

They got Captain Flint as John Robinson!

-

20. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    So I hope everyone has had a good day so far.

21. Valency Jane

Valency Jane Force Ghost star 6

Jan 17, 2016
    Close to page 400, how exciting. :p
    @Dandelo My dvds do have scene selections, I'm just really, really weird & don't like the scene selection thing. :p Praying for you too; sorry to hear you've been going through stuff. [:D] *sends a bunch of cute puppies right to Dandy's door*
    @heels1785 - another point the train ad should've covered: watch for trucks driving alongside the tracks. [face_waiting] No joke, Mon. night was about to drive over tracks when I realized there's a truck coming down the side of them. :eek: No incidents, truck stopped right before crossing to wait till cars passed but w/no flashing lights or train approaching arms coming down I was so confused as to what to do. :p

Also, Rebels. =D=:D[face_nail_biting][face_hypnotized]:eek:[face_love]:(=((:_|:_|[face_thinking]:p[face_rofl]:eek::eek::)=D==D=Sums up my feelings. :p
    (here be spoilers!)
    Was very surprised that's the 1st time Hera said she loved Kanan? They always struck me as a committed couple w/out having to show us/state it in every episode. But maybe (likely) that's me seeing what I want to see. :p

POOR KANAN! I kept waiting for it. First thought he'd stay behind while the rest saved Hera. Then that he'd be prisoner in Hera's place & they'd kill him. But the way it happened was so, UGH. Perfect. :_| And how they handled the aftermath was great; for not having much time to devote to mourning they gave Hera and Ezra nice moments, Hera & Chopper especially.

Also, was dying laughing at Sabine & Zeb's chat as they looked through the binoculars; Zeb was hysterical. [face_rofl] [face_rofl] Also I want more Zeb & Sabine stuff, they work well together.
    Have y'all seen the mortis connection thing on the home page, re: the stone? Pretty darn cool; I really really want these Mortis callbacks to please. keep. happening. [face_praying]

Also, is it me or are everyone's eyes suddenly a lot more...something. [face_thinking] Colorful or bigger maybe, or just more emphasis on them to convey emotion. Idk. :p

22. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
  23. heels1785

Dec 10, 2003
    oh gosh! sounds like some backwoods south carolina truck drivers right there! :p

we have the worst drivers on the planet in this state, so defensive driving is not nearly enough - getting on the interstate is essentially like going into combat, especially in the summers when the tourists are here. glad you're okay - don't mess with those train tracks!

24. B99

B99 Force Ghost star 6

Nov 10, 2014
    Not sure what I like more. The prequels.. Or Prequel memes..

25. CIS Droid

CIS Droid AOTC 20th Anniversary Banner Winner star 5 VIP - Game Winner

Oct 21, 2015
    Sound editing must be the most tedious work to do in post production

Are there actually people that enjoy doing this?
    [​IMG]

This is from the movie btw, its almost finished.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.