main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The Return of General Grievous

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by RHNJL952, Dec 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RHNJL952

RHNJL952 Jedi Youngling

Dec 27, 2010
    Hey guys, i'm new on this page and i want to post this story about some of my favorites SW characters :)
    (i'm sorry if there are misspelled words, English is not my mother tongue, i'll accept corrections)

Title: The return of General Grievous
    Author(s): RHNJL952
    Timeframe: 20 ABY, a few months after the marriage between Luke and Mara
    Characters: Griveous, L/M,
    Genre: Action, angst, a bit of hummor
    Keywords: Grievous, Luke, Mara, revenge,
    Summary: After being killed by Obi Wan in Utapau (19 BBY), Griveous' body was taken by crazy kaleesh scientifics to a secret basement in Kalee, where he had been slowly revived. They "updated" him putting a cortosis armor (rare material resistant to lightsabers) on him. When he was awakened and ready to return to action, he realized that after 39 years of isolation the galaxy changed a lot: no more droids, no more separatists, no more siths, no more war... but despite this, he was only thinking on taking his revenge against the jedi order and the republic. So he secretly founded a new criminal organization composed of mercenaries and kaleesh warriors.
    Notes: none

[image=http://media.photobucket.com/image/general%20grievous%20eyes/justscrap435/a1b849c029216ec947459579ee72cf1a.jpg]

The General entered the command center, this time without coughing, like in the old times. His kaleesh spies returned from Coruscant to collect information and inform from the current situation of the galaxy to him.

-No General, Kenobi doesn't still alive. He was killed by some Darth Vader in the Death Star 20 years ago.

-Dissapointing, i would crush his stomach. What about his apprentice, Skywalker?

-Anakin, or Darth Vader, fell into dark side and became Sidious apprentice, who was also Palpatine.

-WHAT THE F....!!

-Then, Sidious activate the order 66 that ordered the clones of the republic to kill their jedi leaders,
    and after sent Vader with a legion of clones to massacre the Jedi Temple, including the younglings.

-Younglings?

-Emm... kids that are trained to be future jedi, sir.

-Why did the Jedis named them with that ridicolous word?

-I don't know, general. The fact is that the jedi order was doomed and only few jedi, like master Yoda and master Kenobi survived. Palpatine transformed the republic in the Galactic Empire, trashing the democracy. After that, Vader went to Mustafar, killed all the separatists chiefs and disconnected the droids, finalizing the Clone War.

-I never thought Skywalker could be that evil, what happened to both sith afterall?

-There were 19 years of total control by the empire until a group of rebels faced them destroying their ultimate weapon, the Death Star, that destroyed Alderaan and almost did the same thing with Yavin IV.
    Oh i forgot, Vader had two sons that were exiled far from him, Luke, that destroyed the Death Star, and Leia, one of the founding members of the Rebellion. The Galactic Civil War began and four years later the Empire suffered a critical defeat on Endor, with the destruction of the second Death Star, with the Emperor and Vader inside. They were supposely killed by Luke Skywalker. Few years after, the rebels took Coruscant and then founded the New Republic. Skywalker founded the New Jedi Order being him "the first of the new Jedi" and the Jedi Academy of Yavin IV. He is now the leader of them, and his sister, Leia, is the current chief of state of the New Republic.

-Have you finished?

-Yes sir, what do you think about that?

-Let me alone, prepare my ship for my departure.

He walked away with his body guards looking at the window.

-That "Skywalker" name is painful to say for me; he is now our most important target.

-But general, said one of his bodyguards, he's surely stronger as his father, it's impossible to defeat him with no other help.

-You're right. I fought with strong jedis like master Windu or the general Kenobi: but that was in the clone wars, they knew who i am, i was feared all around the galaxy, but now nobody knows me, the element of surprise is on our side, and that's why Skywalker and his allies will fail.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.