The return of....LASER TAG!

Discussion in 'Louisville, KY' started by Cungr_Vanck, Nov 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cungr_Vanck Jedi Knight

star 3
    I have had a couple people mention that I should schedule another laser tag outing...well here it is!

Looking for dates that would work best for everyone for an upcoming Laser Tag outing. We usually go on Monday's at the games are only $5 a person per game. Other times, the games are $7 for the first and $6 for each game afterward. Normally, we play two games and go to Lazer Blaze on Shelbyville Road around 7 pm.

I think the leading contenders for a game night would be December 13th or 20th, but if everyone wants to go another day just let us know and we can plan accordingly.

2. Relin Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    The 20th would probably work better for me.
  3. VoxDeamonicus Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    either day works for me. i love me some laser tag. I'm no good at it, but i love it
  4. jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Either works better for me but the 13th would work better for the Mrs
  5. LordZannah Jedi Master

star 2
    Either one for us... yay!!! Lazer Tag!!! [face_dancing]
  6. Cungr_Vanck Jedi Knight

star 3
    Okay, looks like we have a tie. Relin, could you make the 13th? Mike, could the Mrs make the 20th or is that right out?
  7. jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    20th is right out for the Mrs, she's in the middle of her week of third shifts then.
  8. Relin Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    i could possibly make the 13th.
  9. jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
  10. LordZannah Jedi Master

star 2
    LOL!!!! That was fast Mika! The first one outta the gate gets the rabbit! [face_dancing]
  11. Cungr_Vanck Jedi Knight

star 3
    Looks like Monday the 13th is the one that works best or potentially works best for the most people. Hope you can make it Relin!

So Monday the 13th at 7 pm at Laser Blaze on Shelbyville Road. See everyone there!
  12. jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
  13. LordZannah Jedi Master

star 2
  14. jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Cancel? Still on? or wait and see?
  15. mindtwister_138 Force Ghost

star 3
    If this is still on tonight, I will not be able to go. My meds drained my credits and now i'm broke...lol. If it is still on, have fun!
  16. jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Just got of the phone with Zannah and Cungr and it's still on. Anyone else that can make it out is welcome but be safe!
  17. jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Mrs jedimika and I had a great time. Thanks for planning this outing Cungr. The LGA ruled Lazer Blaze. The first game was the LGA (Cungr, Zannah, Bane, jedimika and Mrs jedimika) vs 5 others (all adults-no kids were there this evening). Even with me starting with a faulty pack the LGA came out with a decisive win. The second game was a free for all that saw the LGA take the first 5 top spots. It was an awesome time!
  18. LordZannah Jedi Master

star 2
    We had sooooooo much fun guys! It was the perfect ending to a perfect day! And we RAWK!!! Yes, we are #1 baby, all the way!! [face_batting] And Dar thinks he's going to beat me at a game of battle front. HAH!! I'm full of myself now... it's on big boy!! :*
  19. VoxDeamonicus Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    my money is on Zannah. she plays that game all the time.
  20. DarKyram Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    Sad Mando is sad... I wish I could have been there with you guys. I didn't even realize it was going on last night, and I had no way to have been there.
  21. LordZannah Jedi Master

star 2
    We missed you too Mandalorian. But... we will see you Friday night and threw the weekend. Till then, stay alert.. as always. [face_dancing]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.