main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

2. Hey Fanficers! In fixing the prefixes something happened and now you can't edit titles. Don't panic! We're looking into what happened and trying to fix it.

Beyond - Legends ***The Return Of Lord Vader*** Plz Vote!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by -Anakin_Vader-, Sep 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Anakin_Vader-

-Anakin_Vader- Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 12, 2005
    Hello, I am posting this topic because I am the ultimate fan of lord vader. I would like to see more of him than just his ugly face in ROTJ ( Lmao no offense). So I would like to know how many people are interested in me posting some Chapters about his "reincarnation" and what happens to the rest of the characters in ROTJ. I honestly have been thinking about this for a very very very long time because I was very on edge after I watched Return Of The Jedi to see how the relationships turned out (between Han and Leya, Luke and a UNKNOWN character etc.) Please post here if you would like me to write this so I don't waste my time..... Vote Yes = Yes (lmao.) and Vote No = No (LMAO.) Please post as soon as you can so I can get started on the first chapter A.S.A.P.

I'm locking this because this forum is only for the posting of stories.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.