main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So CO The RETURN OF STAR WARS AND THE DRIVE-IN, May 20th in Colorado Springs!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by nightsdowntown, May 7, 2006.

1. nightsdowntown

nightsdowntown Jedi Youngling

May 7, 2006
    We JUST got word from our contacts (bothans, no doubt), who granted us an interview, that they'd like US to host the RETURN OF THE DRIVE IN TO COLORADO SPRINGS! Holy Holy Crap! You know what else??? HUH? It's FREEEEEE, just bring your own snacks...but word is they'll have free coffee from a MAJOR NAME. If you WANT to donate, there will be a local charity announced soon and you can bring your unwanted DVDs to donate too! Last, the first movie showing will be:

STAR WARS, A NEW HOPE in it's UNTOUCHED, ORIGIINAL WIDESCREEN 1976 FORM!! Just like the old days, just like May 1976....as an homage to 30 YEARS of Star Wars.

[image=http://www.nightsdowntown.com/blog/images/drivein1.jpg]

So, click HERE HERE HEREto get on the SMS list for updates and the LOCATION to be announced!

We are GLAD to be chosen to bring this to YOU, tell your friends, pass this around!

Click HERE to get the reposting code..

Thanks
    Scott and Cathi
    Nightsdowntown.com

2. Imperial_Birrer

Imperial_Birrer Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 10, 2003
    I am checking into this folks. Will post any info I get.

3. Imperial_Birrer

Imperial_Birrer Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 10, 2003
    I sent 3 emails, all I got back was the same thing they posted here. as best I can tell you have to join up with some text message group. I dont feel like signing my phone up for anything.

4. Zoom_Cthooga

Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Master star 6

Jun 30, 2004
    Nope. Especially since you get charged for every text message you get.

5. Kaety

Kaety Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 30, 2005
    I looked at their website and it looks like they give out the location the day of via text message or on their myspace account. But the big ad on their website says FRIDAY the 20th...yeah, my calendar tells me that Friday is the 19th... Maybe they had just a little too much nightsdowntown the night before they advertised for this...

Oh, and if you sign up for their text messaging I think they will text you with what clubs/bars they are all going to each night.

6. COS_Vader

COS_Vader Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2004
    Nice SPAM post...