1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

Star Wars The Return of the Forgotten Ones [New Players Welcome]

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Skywalker_T-65, Dec 4, 2012.

Moderators: Penguinator, Ramza
  1. Skywalker_T-65 Force Ghost

star 6
    IC: ?????
    Noro's 'Lair'

“You don’t need to trust me. You just need to do as I tell you. You have no idea about the ‘darkness’ you think you sense in me. I am taking you to a safe place to recover. My smaller go-bag got left behind in the Temple. This cave will have everything we need. I will open it up, now.”

The man frowned at that, and his anger rose to the surface again. Considering he was no Jedi, the man didn't even bother to hide it.

Insolent Jedi scum!! I follow no ones orders, certainly not some wannabe Dark Jedi, however he may deny his darkness, the man thought darkly, not even paying attention as Noro opened the 'door'.

“Take a seat, my friend. I will get you some medical supplies.” Noro opened a desk and pulled out a stimpack and handed it to the man. “So what is your name? I am Noro.”

The man barely covered a snort at the 'my friend' statement. Even a Jedi made no pretense of being 'friends' when they flat out tell you to follow them around. But he took the stimpack anyway, knowing his body needed to recover from both the battles and the carbonite.

"The Jedi took everything from me, including my name," the man said cryptically, "You can call me Nemo*."

TAG: @Chewbacca89

IC: Master Sule
    Near the freighter

Sule watched anxiously as first Briiana and then Lyra took care of Melina. He didn't even bother hiding his worry for his Padawan, as they had been through so much together. Never had he seen her so grievously hurt though. Burns to her back...a lightsaber wound to the shoulder...it was a miracle the poor girl wasn't in shock. Sule walked up to Lyra as she carefully examined Melina, before declaring she needed to be brought back into the Temple. Sule toned out every other conversation however, focusing on his injured Padawan. Melina looked wan, and grimaced slightly every time she was jostled in Briiana's arms.

But she was still lucid enough to smile slightly when she saw Sule, who gave his best imitation of a human grin back.

"You worried me Padawan...I thought you had been killed. Who did this to you? And to Sentry?" Sule asked over their bond.

Melina didn't reply right away, though she gave a confused look at the reference to Sentry. Then her eyes found the wreckage of the droid on the ground, and began to well up in tears. It was obvious she hadn't known about what the droid had done to defend her.

"He died trying to save me Master...all this time, alone in the Temple...and I got Sentry killed not even an hour after he finally had company again..." the young Padawan said over their bond.

Sule would have shaken his head and denied her words, but the small group he was in came to a halt outside the Temple. It seemed that the other Padawan, Calen, had run out of energy.Briiana took his attention then, calling out to the Healer.

"Te'lorn, can you take Melina?"

Sule stepped forward before Lyra could though. Melina was his Padawan, and it was his job to take care of her. He wouldn't be able to heal her like Lyra, but not even the Force would stop him from getting her to a safe place.

"I will take her Knight Shapur. She is my Padawan, and I need to take care of her now," Sule said softly.

TAG: @The_Zeltron , @Yuul_Shamar (though he probably can't comment :p ), @Ktala , @CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

While all this was going on outside the Temple, a noise began to echo through the now empty Annex Aurek. A pair of carbonite blocks began to malfunction, their ancient systems finally giving way. As a safety feature, the pods were designed to thaw out their occupants in the event of equipment failure. Thus, even though no one was around to see it, or help the unfortunate Jedi, the pods began to glow a bright red.

First to thaw was a female Twi'lek. Then as she was falling towards the floor, a larger pod finished thawing. This time it deposited a large Taung male. Both Jedi were somewhat out of it (understandably so), though it didn't take long to recover...

TAG: @Rebecca_Daniels , @Genet-Cabur Kyramud

OOC: *Nemo is (to my knowledge) Latin for 'nobody' or something along those lines. I thought it fit :p

And welcome to Becca and Genet.
  2. Shereshoy Cabur Jedi Master

star 3
    IC: Tor'verd
    Annex Aurek

Tor'verd's consciousness began to creep back as the carbonite began thawing. He regained his entire consciousness as his body hit the floor.

Ugh...that was terrible...

Wait...

How long has it been since...

And then it all came back to Tor'verd. Growing up, meeting the Ranger, losing his family, first-time on Tython, his training, the Ranger becoming a Master and taking Tor'verd as his apprentice, and...and the moments he had before entering the carbonite...

Let's hope the Council was right to do this...I wonder where the other Jedi are...

That's when he felt a presence. He opened his eyes as he began to recover, using the Force to help accelerate that. Turning to his left he noticed a purple Twi'lek coming to her senses. Tor'verd didn't recognize her at all.

Great...I hope there's someone here I'll recognize...who is she?

TAG: @Rebecca_Daniels
    Last edited by Genet-Cabur Kyramud, Mar 9, 2013
  3. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    OOC: Sorry for the wait. Darth RL has been a bear lately! :p

IC: Lyra Te'lorn
    Near the crashed freighter, Tython

Lyra concentrated on the injured Padawan, and ignored the strong feeling flowing around her in the Force. She was not surprised at all, by them. After all, in short order, they all had just awakened, and would most likely start to feel the effects of such a long carbon sleep. They needed to eat. Emotion were already running high. And then Master Sule and his padawan, who seemed to be on the run from something. And then there was whatever happened outside. And whoever had attacked the young girl. And the storm. So that emotions were running high, was no surprise.

Master Sule hung back, his anxiety clearly showing. She mentally smiled at that. There was nothing wrong about his feelings. After crashing on this planet, the last thing he probably expected was that his student was to be attacked. Master Sule stood next to her now, watching her every move. Lyra gently pulled the Force around the young girl, and then using her abilities, she make sure her injuries did not deteriorate further, and deadened the nerves around the injury, to keep the young girl from feeling too much pain, while they moved to get her back into the complex. Another eddy, and another of the younger students seemed to have fallen ill. It was starting.

Briiana called out, "Te'lorn, can you take Melina?", her voice sounded tight with emotion. Before Lyra could respond, Master Sule stepped forward now. "I will take her Knight Shapur. She is my Padawan, and I need to take care of her now," Sule said softly. Lyra simply nodded, and waited as Master Sule took the young girl, so that it freed Briiana to take care of the other. "Her pain is dimmed down now. She will be fine." Lyra told the worried Master.

As Lyra waited with Master Sule, she felt something .. new. But it didnt feel like anything dangerous. Just new. Lyra gently touched the vine around her wrist, concentrating on creating a calming atmosphere around them. She knew she didnt need to say anything immediately, but they would need to hurry back soon. Before everyone else started feeling the effects of dehydration. Once everyone ate, things should get better. And then she could find out exactly what it was Master Sule and his Padder was running from.

TAG: @The_Zeltron, @CmdrMitthrawnuruodo, @Yuul_Shamar, @Skywalker_T-65, @BLemelisk, @Mitth_Fisto

OOC: Welcome @Rebecca_Daniels and @Genet-Cabur Kyramud
    Last edited by Ktala, Mar 9, 2013
  4. Rebecca_Daniels Force Ghost

star 5
    IC: Filyns'una
    Annex Aurek

Consciousness returned slowly, gradually, like the thawing of glaciers in summer... or like the thawing of carbonite.

The twi'lek was on the ground, face-down where she'd fallen, memories swirling like a tornado. Her arms shook as she pushed herself up onto all fours, and then back into a kneeling position. She could see little, hear little, sense little, remember little, and the blindness frightened her. She turned inward, trying to settle her thoughts and memories, rearrange the tornado into clear skies.

I am... Filyns'una... she remembered. I am... a Jedi...

Filyn took a deep breath. Yes, she remembered everything now: her childhood, her training, her decision to volunteer for this mission. Many questions came to mind, but she quieted her mind until her external senses were regained.

This time when she opened her eyes, her vision was clear, though she could hear very little, and she suspected it was not because there was nothing to hear. She turned to the Force to replace her hearing and other sense while they recovered, and immediately had to restrain her surprise at the large being beside her. It seemed he'd just been released from carbonite as well, going by the block behind him.

Filyn massaged her stiff lekku - likely the cause of her impaired hearing - as she stood.

"Where is everyone else?" she wondered aloud, quietly, and then turned to the being next to her. "I am Filyns'una. I suggest we look for the cause of our awakening." While her introduction might have been brusque, she was concerned that while she could sense other beings - other Force-sensitives - in the vicinity, none seemed aware of their awakening. She'd been briefed on wake-up procedures and this seemed... off.

TAG: @Genet-Cabur Kyramud
  5. Shereshoy Cabur Jedi Master

star 3
    Annex Aurek

"Where is everyone else?" she turned to face him. "I am Filyns'una. I suggest we look for the cause of our awakening."

Gets right to the matter, wastes no time. Good.

"I'm Tor'verd, and I agree but first we should retrieve our lightsabers."

Tor'verd got up and used the Force to unlock the compartment where his lightsabers were and brought them to his grasp. As he turned to face the Twi'lek he holstered both of his sabers and readjusted his hybrid robe/beskar'gam, and pulled his hood over head. He sensed a few beings not too far from here, but like the uneasiness he sensed in Filyns'una he felt the same as he was beginning to have a bad feeling about this.

"You sense the other presences out there don't you? We should go and see what's going on, it seems like we aren't the first ones to have awaken."

TAG: @Rebecca_Daniels
    Last edited by Genet-Cabur Kyramud, Mar 9, 2013
  6. Rebecca_Daniels Force Ghost

star 5
    IC: Filyns'una
    Annex Aurek

"I'm Tor'verd, and I agree but first we should retrieve our lightsabers."

With the Force augmenting her impaired hearing, she heard the other being - Tor'verd - and nodded in affirmation. Filyn used the Force similarly to call her lightsaber to her hand, and lit it - pointed down and away from her companion as to not seem threatening - to check that the weapon had survived however long they'd been in carbonite, as it was best not to go into whatever unknown situation faced them with malfunctioning weapons. However, her silver blade shimmered exactly as she remembered, so she extinguished it and attached the hilt to the belt at her waist.

"You sense the other presences out there don't you? We should go and see what's going on, it seems like we aren't the first ones to have awaken."

Filyn nodded again. "If others have awoken, we should find them," she agreed, "but we should be cautious. They may not be the Jedi we know, or Jedi at all." She wasn't sure if the darkness she felt in the distance was related to the nearer presences, but she didn't like it. They had no better choice than to meet these beings, so Filyn turned in the approximate direction of the presences she felt in the Force and set off at a brisk pace - intended to reawaken her circulatory system after the carbon freeze - toward a hallway that seemed to lead that way.

TAG: @Genet-Cabur Kyramud
  7. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost

star 6
    Mala Palerma

Jedi Temple, Tython

“Lore Keeper!” Vessan called out good-naturedly, “I’ve got a bag with med supplies here that I’m sure our resident Healer can make good use of. Then, I say we get Mipah and get to work figuring out what we’re up against. We can’t let this situation get the better of us, not after what Master Sule said he was running from.”

"Agreed," Mala answered. "Take the medical supplies to the infirmary," he gestured off in the direction the Healer's Ward was located. "Have Mipah repair anything broken that Te'lorn may need to heal Padawan Melina then bring him to the archives. I'll be there to assess what damage time has done to it and to see if there is anything to recover Sentry's data."

He turned his gaze to the Eye of Zallow that still floated in the center of the great hall of the Temple. Mala was grateful that there was still power in the Temple. At least they wouldn't have to concern themselves with restoring such a commodity. Still with a darksider on the loose and Noro apparently having betrayed them all, what little resources they had was in danger. But there was little they could do right now. One of their own was injured, a sentry droid destroyed, and the rest of their Order non-existent; which left their priorities and their future in the hands of the Force.

"Noro... how did someone so dark end up on this project?" he asked Vessan before he could leave. "How could Master Karana fail to notice?"

TAG: @BLemelisk @Mitth_Fisto @Skywalker_T-65
  8. The_Zeltron Force Ghost

star 6
    IC: Briiana Shapur - Tython

For Briiana, time seemed to stand still as she "heard" Calen's confused, desperate thoughts. She sensed his fear of rejection by her, and his need to find something, anything, to hold on to. Almost dreamlike, she heard a soft voice, "I will take her Knight Shapur. She is my Padawan, and I need to take care of her now."

It was then that she finally looked away from Calen for a single instant, and her eyes met Melina's master's. In that moment, she easily identified with the pain and worry in them, and she had to admit to herself that she respected him much more now than she had before. Bowing her head in a signal of that understanding, she carefully passed the girl into his arms, while her mind remained trained on Calen, who's internal struggle was continuing without relief.

As soon as Sule had a solid hold onhis Padawan, Briiana let everything but Calen slip from her mind as she turned back to him. She didn't care about the other Padawan, the Sith, Noro, the other Jedi... all that mattered in that moment was her Padawan. He was attempting to moved toward her, as she had asked of him, but his steps grew increasingly slower and more difficult. She understood, as her own thought, his desire for her to help him bring his thoughts under control, and reached out to do so, but it was already too late. Just as she managed to get a sufficient grasp on them to begin bringing them to heel, Calen stumbled and dropped to the floor, his eyes fixed on hers as his weak voice made its way through their link. //Sorry, mast-// Briiana couldn't tear her eyes from his, even as he passed out, and it took all her effort to keep from radiating the pain she felt to every other being on the planet. She had no idea what was going on with him... or why she cared so much. It made no sense to her at all, but she was on her knees at his side within moments.

Feeling that he was stable, at least for the moment, Briiana picked him up carefully, and moved swiftly back into temple. On her way, she almost ran into a green Twi'lek that was heading toward the outdoors. She raised an eyebrow at the woman, started to move past her, then stopped. "Can you help me find a place where he can rest?" To herself, she wondered, How many more are there?

Tag: @Yuul_Shamar, @Skywalker_T-65, @Ktala, @Rebecca_Daniels all
    Last edited by The_Zeltron, Mar 10, 2013
    Yuul_Shamar likes this.
  9. Shereshoy Cabur Jedi Master

star 3
    Annex Aurek

"If others have awoken, we should find them, but we should be cautious. They may not be the Jedi we know, or Jedi at all."

Tor'verd nodded in agreement and followed Filyns'una towards the outdoors where they felt the other presences.

I hope we get answers soon...

Suddenly they almost bumped into another Jedi who was carrying another person. Immediately she asked, "Can you help me find a place where he can rest?"

Seems like no one beats around the bush, just right to it...

Then Tor'verd saw why as he realized that the Jedi in her arms needed help. "We've just been released from the carbonite, I honestly don't know where such a place is but I'll be more than happy to help find one."

TAG: @Rebecca_Daniels, @The_Zeltron, @Yuul_Shamar, @Ktala, anyone else.
    Last edited by Genet-Cabur Kyramud, Mar 11, 2013
  10. BLemelisk Force Ghost

star 4
    IC: Vessan Felian
    Jedi Temple, Tython

"Agreed. Take the medical supplies to the infirmary. Have Mipah repair anything broken that Te'lorn may need to heal Padawan Melina then bring him to the archives. I'll be there to assess what damage time has done to it and to see if there is anything to recover Sentry's data."

Vessan listened to Palerma’s words as the two of them toward what had been the main Temple hall. With an acknowledging nod, the Khil moved as if to find the Healer, before Mala stopped him once more. "Noro... how did someone so dark end up on this project? How could Master Karana fail to notice?"

By now they were standing in front of the impressive Eye of Zallow monument. The cavernous room was dark aside from the object, which still hovered in mid air by a dimly glowing repulsolift pad. Obviously the Lore Keeper had a lot on his mind, and Felian could sense anxiety in him. He wanted to say something profound, but began to come up short. Suddenly remembering the last promise he made to his former master, his voice took on a more somber tone. He pointed to the monument, his words echoing off the ancient walls, invisible in the ink blackness, sounding more like her than Vessan Felian. “Symbolic, isn’t it? Lost for all this time, this place unattended for centuries, but that still survives. That faint light in all this dark – our Order.” He shifted on his feet, “I see any part of the Force, no matter how small the sample, in this basic form: for every light there is dark. Karana knew whenever we were thawed we would be disoriented in an alien time. Noro was included in this because Karana had the foresight to give us something to rally against. He’s our common enemy. We are much stronger for that.”

He took in a deep breath which lightly sang through his hullepi, and gave the Lore Keeper a reassuring pat on the back. The truth was, he could have used one himself. “I’m going to get our Healer these supplies then I’ll meet you in the Archives, if they’re still where I remember them being. Take an armful of these glow rods and blaze a trail.”

After handing off some of the light sources and with a nod to his comrade he spun on his heel and hurried off to find where the injured padawan, and by extension, the rest of the group, activating and dropping new ones as he went.

Reaching out again to Palerma and Mipah’s minds, he relayed information, [Once we get things indoors meet us in the Archives and we can get to work on extracting that data.]

Before long he turned a corner and came into full view of Master Sule and Lyra Te’lorn. The Healer was deep into her meditation, and Vessan could see her in the Force as a font of life energy. He spoke lowly so as not to abruptly disturb them. “Lyra, I found a field surgery kit in Master Sule’s ship, thought Melina could use it,” he produced the item, handing it to the Selkath Jedi. His eyes fell on the padawan. “Any way I can help?”

TAG: @CmdrMitthrawnuruodo, @Mitth_Fisto, @Ktala, @The_Zeltron, @Yuul_Shamar, @Rebecca_Daniels, @Genet-Cabur Kyramud
    @Chewbacca89 @Skywalker_T-65

OOC: A hearty welcome to our new players!
    Last edited by BLemelisk, Mar 11, 2013
  11. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost

star 6
    Mala Palerma

Jedi Temple Archives, Tython

Mala nodded slightly at Vessan's explanation as to how and why Karana could allow a fallen Jedi into the project. It did not make sense to him but then neither did the project. The Lore Keeper clutched Sentry's memory core firmly before turning to head toward the archives while Vessan left to deliver the medical supplies he and the others had found. He may not understand Karana's reasons for selecting each of them, but he would not question it any further. It would have been a futile exercise that would only lead to his own downfall. Doubt was as dangerous as fear and hate.

The Jedi Knight ascended the sweeping ramp to the right of the Eye of Zallow, laying the glow-sticks down to illuminate the path. He could see rubble in the dim light where parts of the Temple had decayed away over time and suffered the effects of weathering caused by Tython's environment. He should have been surprised that the Temple stood at all after a thousand years of neglect, but the Jedi had taken care of it when they had resided here and had built it to endure Tython. Now it was up to him and the others to repair and rebuild both the Temple and the Order.

With their descendants murdered by the Sith Order, they were all that was left of the Jedi; both past and present. Master Sule, when the time was found, would no doubt be spending most of his days talking to Palerma to help him update the Archives here on Tython concerning the Jedi Order. The rest of history he could find out on his own through the holonet once they managed to find a way to contact the outside world without bringing the Sith down upon them. Here they would rebuild the Order and in secret.

After we deal with Noro and his ally, whoever it is.

Mala stopped on the second floor of the Temple and ignited his lightsaber for better illumination and waved it gently around his surroundings to assess them. Aside from rubble there were broken droids and the Lore Keeper wondered if they were simply powered down or in disrepair. The Jedi of his time no doubt would have kept maintenance droids active to keep the Temple in as good of a condition for as long as possible, but time and neglect would eventually wear down even their mechanical protectors. It was a surprise that Sentry had still functioned after so long and Mala wondered if perhaps the lack of maintenance had caused the security droid to fail in its task in dealing with whatever had broken containment.

Glancing down at the memory core and the head of the valiant machine, the Jedi knew he would learn those answers soon enough. Aside from visual log entries of his last moments, Mala would know what had transpired within the Temple for the last thousand years through Sentry's own interaction, assuming he had been active at all and not in a powered down stasis the entire time. And even if he was, he would know what caused Sentry to fail, his own maintenance logs would continue to monitor the droid even when he was powered down.

Mala turned down the hall nearest to him, remembering that this was the way to the archives, and continuing to lay down the glow rods once he powered down his lightsaber again. He glanced to the sides of the hallway to the stone pillars that once displayed the faces of past Jedi, heroes who had nobly fought in the various wars with the Sith and other forces that wanted to disrupt the peace in the Republic. Now they stood empty, no holographic images oscillated in the dark. The once pristine and bright halls of the Temple felt as gloomy and dark as the Force and it disturbed him slightly to see his home in such a state. As soon as we can, we need to get the lights back on, our home should not be creeping me out.

He ignored the remaining offline monuments and entered the massive archives of the ancient Jedi. For three thousand years these archives had existed, building upon the knowledge that had been lost during the Siege of Coruscant so long ago. He had the privilage to work in these archives most of his life, since he had become a Padawan himself and dedicated his life to the pursuit of knowledge and wisdom. He had been training his own Padawan onto the same path, but the war with the Brotherhood--the Sith--had taken the boy from him long before the child had died on Ruusan. Thinking about how his student wanted to devote his life to protecting the galaxy rather than the knowledge it held had left Palerma feeling he had failed the boy. He had wanted him to follow his footsteps but the boy ended up following a path that led to his death.

After Ruusan, Mala felt hallow inside and although the Council and a good friend had tried to convince him to take another student, he had refused. He had failed his first padawan and chose to devote his life entirely to the archives and to knowledge. The former Jedi Master--in title only--stared at the empty archives, blinking at a ghost of an image where he had seen the chamber bright with light and life, the various datastacks illuminating the grand room with its iridescent blue hue and filling the place with a quiet hum of idle electronics. Now it was just a dark place just like the rest of the Temple and it angered him to see it in such a state. This was his life and it lay in ruin and in the dark.

"We should have kept living keepers here instead of abandoning this place entirely," he hissed as he strode into the archives and approached one of the terminals off to the side after setting Sentry's memory core and head on a nearby table. A thick layer of dust covered the sheets that protected the computers from the surrounding environment but he could see that even these had decayed to almost nothing with the passing time. His assumption was proven right when he reached out for the one that covered the terminal he had approached and it crumbled beneath his touch into shreds of starched cloth and dust. With a wave of his hand and a simple application of the Force to push the air, he dusted the terminal of thousand year old motes and ruined dust protector.

Hesitantly he reached for the keyboard of the terminal and tested to see if power was still connected to it and if the machine would start up at all. He needed to see how much damage was done to his precious archives. Yes they were his archives now even though he had simply been one among many archivists before his slumber. With the Order gone, he was probably the only Lore Keeper remaining and it was now up to him to preserve the knowledge here and rebuild it if and where necessary. And perhaps retrieve the Coruscant archive one day.

TAG: @Mitth_Fisto, @Ktala, @The_Zeltron, @Yuul_Shamar, @Rebecca_Daniels, @Genet-Cabur Kyramud
    @Chewbacca89 @Skywalker_T-65 @BLemelisk
  12. Mitth_Fisto Force Ghost

star 5
    IC: Mipah Sole
    Tython, Crash Site

Gathering what he could he had made a hefty stack of material and supplies from the ship ontop of what the Padawan of the singular Jedi Master in their group had already gathered. Gathered before. . .best not to dwell on such things, better to work and be done with what needed doing. That was his role, his life in the Jedi Order, before Ruusan. Before the times of uncertaintity. Setting to using cables to tie it together and form straps he knew it was time to leave off gathering and bring whatever he had inside the temple, the storm would not wait.

Going through motions so wrote they need not thought, he soon found himself thinking once more of the past. There were Sith and he kept the ships and weapons working, then the war was over. Military might set out to end whatever was left of the threats but it was finished, he was finished, and soon like all the times past, the machines of war and their keepers would no longer be needed. What does a mender of killing machines do when methods of killing are disbanded and no longer needed? Perhaps that was why he had agreed to this, it was cloudy those weeks before being frozen in carbonite, so he was uncertain but the thought bore a hint of truth that resonated with him. It was not so much that there would be a threat when next he awakened, but more that his doubts and fears would once more be unfounded. For only on the edge of darkness did he know how to serve the light.

Bending he hefted the stack that was easily larger in mass then any single member of the Jedi besides himself and the trunked padawan. With a soft exasperative emptying of his lungs he walked to the temple, to the others, and then he would see where he would be needed next. It was no longer peace time, and the Jedi needed a mender of machines perhaps now against decay rather than battle damage, but already the growing need for a mender of machines of death echoed, and the darkness was once more near. He was a part of the light again.

Smilling he came in from the rain.

TAG: @ Those in the Temple, help a distracted Herglic out ;)
    Chewbacca89 likes this.
  13. Chewbacca89 Force Ghost

star 5
    IC: Jedi (?) Noro
    Noro’s Lair

Noro walked behind the man and went to the control center on the wall. He powered up the various pieces of equipment and they sluggishly whirred to life. He had an extensive comm setup that would be very helpful indeed. Once the system had booted up he flicked a few switches. The surveillance system popped up and showed live feed from the entrance to the Lair, the interior of the cave, and the adjacent hanger bay. The hanger was small and had one lone ship in it. An Aurek-class tactical strikefighter. It had a sleek, black finish and was a beautiful sight to behold. Its main beauty lay in the fact it was his ticket off Tython.

He remembered the day he and his Master, Wroostri Glarn, had come out and began to set up the lair. They had spent months in secret preparing the cave for Noro to use upon being thawed out. Master Glarn had caught wind of the program and saw the potential it held. He had been working behind the scenes to make sure Noro would be picked for the program. Eventually, Glarn had manipulated the Jedi High Council and forced their hand into choosing Noro. Indeed, Noro played his part to convince them as well and acted surprised when they finally confronted him. Glarn had insisted that Noro add a hanger to the cave and place a ship inside it. Now, Noro saw the wisdom his old Master had provided and was grateful.

The night before being encased in carbonite, Glarn and Noro had sat up late going over every detail of their plan. Glarn warned him of Mala Palerma who was a fellow Jedi Knight. Palerma would pose a threat to him as an esteemed lore keeper. He warned Noro that he would have to flee Tython soon after being thawed or slay Palerma immediately. This is why Noro had joined the man at the crashed shuttle. He had hoped to lure Palerma out and slay him in battle. The unidentified man however, was not up to challenge. So Noro had decided to flee. The issue Palerma posed was that he might be able to discern Noro’s true mission and expose him to early. Of course his actions had already exposed him.

He was still one step ahead of them though. Though they knew about his apparent “turn,” they had no idea why. For now at least. He was sure Palerma would figure it out eventually. Just as Palerma would figure out the location of his cave. Of course, Master Sule seemed somewhat dense and would probably work against the Jedi from discovering, unknowingly of course. Noro was sure they would spend plenty of time bickering and stalling before taking any action. Though of course Palerma could come after him on his own…

With a sudden urging from the Force, Noro began to ready his ship remotely from the console. It would take about thirty minutes to get the ship up and running and to run a full diagnostic check to make sure it was still flyable. He also pulled up the life support readings for a certain someone hiding nearby, encased in a solid block of carbonite. It read, "Stable."

Nearby he heard the man snort before he spoke up. "The Jedi took everything from me, including my name," the man said cryptically, "You can call me Nemo." The Bothan looked over his shoulder, abandoning the console for a moment. “Well Nemo, I’m sorry it had to be this way.” In the blink of an eye he tapped the last key in the command he had been working on. As he finished the command the couch that Nemo had been sitting on became electrified. Not a deadly force; simply a super high voltage that lasted for about five seconds. Just enough to hopefully knock the weakened man out.

“I’m afraid you are not a part of our plan.”

TAG: @Skywalker_T-65, @CmdrMitthrawnuruodo, ALL
    Last edited by Chewbacca89, Mar 13, 2013
  14. The_Zeltron Force Ghost

star 6
    IC: Briiana Shapur - Temples - Tython

Briiana was almost startled when another Jedi spoke up, instead of the Twi'lek. Her full concentration was taken with Calen, and she really wasn't paying attention to anything else. "We've just been released from the carbonite, I honestly don't know where such a place is but I'll be more than happy to help find one."

Briiana frowned briefly, wondering why it had taken this long for them to awaken, then decided it wasn't her chief concern at the moment. "Thank you. And you are?" She had hardly paused before, and now she was moving forward again, anxious to get Calen to a place where he could rest. If the two she had just run into chose to follow, she would be grateful. If not, she would figure out where to take him, herself. Speaking of, she just might end up needing to hand him over to the healer... a prospect she was hardly looking forward to.

TAG: @Rebecca_Daniels, @Genet-Cabur Kyramud, @Yuul_Shamar, @Ktala, anyone else

OOC: Sorry for the short post... I've honestly been racking my brains night after night, trying to think of something to add to the RPG here, but I couldn't think of anything. So I finally figured just getting this part moving again would be enough.
  15. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    OOC: Im glad Im not the only one having trouble writing posts! ;)

Annex Aurek, Tython

Lyra followed behind Master Sule and his padawan Melina, as they moved back into the temple area where they had all been awoken, to heal and seek out answers to what was going on. Briiana was cradling another student, Calen, as they headed back. Most likely the first to succumb to the carbon's after effects. She noticed that Mala Palerma seemed to have wandered off, but her mind was on other things at the moment. Others seemed to be busy as well.

The others she felt in the Force, did not feel as a threat. Even in all the swirling emotions she felt mostly confusion more than anything else. Her pod was slow to open...perhaps it was the same with theirs. She only hoped they were not as mentally unstable as the other seemed to have become.

Even carrying two students, it did not take them long to reach the temple complex once more. Briiana was in front of them, so she was the first to turn into the new awakened ones. Lyra did not stop, but she simply kept moving to where they had first woken up. There, and the room next door, would be the area where any type of medical items would be found. At least it had been so, when they were frozen. Lyra took the steps down, turning various corners until she once again stood in the room where she had awoken. She then turned left, and moved to find the room next door. As she did, she passed Briiana Shapu and the being she was speaking to, a young Twi'lek. At the moment, Lyra could not remember a Twi'lek or the Taung that was near her.

Lights came on, and Lyra saw various rows of beds. She directed Master Sule and place Melina on one of them. She then turned to the others. The Living Force swirled around them. Such strong emotions. Lyra gave a cleansing breathe, and pulled the Force tightly around her. She then spoke, in gentle tones.

"Hello. I take it you have just awoken from the carbon as well. Do you require any immediate assistance?" Lyra then shifted her attention to look at Briiana, and the way she was holding on to Calen. She did know if the young one was her Padawan or not, but she acted as if he was. Knowing that tensions were already being tested, Lyra gave Briiana a nod, before she spoke in measured tones. "If you require any assistance, I will be in the next room over. I would be happy to help. But remember that we all do need to eat soon, or else others will start feeling ill from the effects of the carbonite." With that, she turned, and walked back into the other room to deal with Melina.

She walked over to the young girl, and began to check on her wound, looking at what the others had done to stabilize her, before she did anything else. Lyra's eyes narrowed, as she pooled the Force around her, using it to check the young girl out, letting its energy flow through her, to find what muscle and other damage had been done. And least with a lightsaber she did not bleed, but a lightsaber's burns left other issues behind as well. With both hands, gently touching the young girl, Lyra began to meld the Force under her fingertips, to gently begin to accelerate the healing process within the young girl.

TAG: @The_Zeltron, @CmdrMitthrawnuruodo, @Yuul_Shamar, @Skywalker_T-65, @BLemelisk, @Mitth_Fisto, @Rebecca_Daniels and @Genet-Cabur Kyramud, anyone else I might have missed in the role call! ;)
    Chewbacca89 likes this.
  16. Skywalker_T-65 Force Ghost

star 6
    IC: 'Nemo'
    Noro's 'lair'

“Well Nemo, I’m sorry it had to be this way.” In the blink of an eye he tapped the last key in the command he had been working on. As he finished the command the couch that Nemo had been sitting on became electrified. Not a deadly force; simply a super high voltage that lasted for about five seconds. Just enough to hopefully knock the weakened man out.

“I’m afraid you are not a part of our plan.”

While Nemo may have been weak, he wasn't a fool. The Bothan himself had said there was no reason to trust him, and thus, the man had been watching him very carefully. Noro had been doing his best to give off an air of not being threatening, but Nemo was not fooled that easily. He felt the power being drawn into the couch, and knew that something Very Bad was about to happen.

Leaping up from the couch, Nemo felt the barest tinge of electricity, but managed to avoid the worst of it. His weakened body protested the movement, but by drawing on the large amount of Force energy that infused Tython, Nemo was able to keep himself moving. Rolling to a stop from his leap, Nemo tossed his newly ignited green blade at where he remembered the 'door' being. The emerald weapon stalled for a second, before cutting through the rock. To keep Noro from interfering, Nemo used the Force to throw the still electrocuted couch at the Bothan. Not waiting to see what it did, Nemo jumped towards his lightsaber, and grabbed hold of the blade, cutting a large enough hole in the rock to escape.

Not looking back, Nemo ran into the night, the latest incident reinforcing his hate and distrust for anything Jedi...

IC: Master Sule and Melina Daltross

Sule held Melina as Lyra worked on his injured Padawan. After a little bit, the healer looked at Sule, "Her pain is dimmed down now. She will be fine."

Sule nodded, relieved beyond belief. It may not have been Jedi-like, but he had been worried immensely about Melina, and it relieved him to no end to know she was okay. Smiling slightly at the Healer, Sule thanked her for helping with Melina. As they continued to walk to the med-ward, Sule tried to talk to his Padawan.

"Are you okay Melina? Does it still hurt?"

Melina turned her head slightly to look up at her master, "Quite an astute observation Master. For the record, if I ever fight that...whatever he was...again, remind me not to do it next to a burning ship."

Sule had to hold in a laugh at that....even in pain and somewhat out of it, Melina still had her sense of humor. He didn't notice that they had entered the med ward, until Lyra had him set Melina down on a bed. Sule stepped back while she worked on his Padawan, so lost in his own world that he didn't notice the other newly awakened Jedi. All he could do was wait to see if Melina recovered or not...

TAG: @Ktala , @BLemelisk , @Rebecca_Daniels , @Genet-Cabur Kyramud , @Mitth_Fisto , @The_Zeltron , @Yuul_Shamar

In the Temple Archives, a tortured whine rang through the room as power was restored to ancient systems. The ancient Jedi had known how important this archive was, and they had set aside special generators for it, protected by special measures to make sure they would still work. As the power flowed along ancient lines, lights lit up in the Archives, and the terminal that Mala Palerma was using was the first. But if all went well, it would be far from the last...

TAG: @CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

(OOC: Sorry for the delay)
    Chewbacca89 likes this.
  17. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost

star 6
    Mala Palerma

Jedi Archives, Tython

The Lore Keeper gave a triumphant cry as the archive systems powered up and all around him the stacks slowly began to illuminate the chamber. The terminal he was at was among the first to come to life and as he watched, the rest began to blink and signify that they were on standby. He looked to his own terminal and carefully dusted an older layer of dust from the keypad and screen before he began. On the screen in front of him were words explaining the state of the archives. He did not expect the system to be ready for use after a thousand years of slumber and was not surprised at the blinking indicator.

He began typing in commands to access the data within, hoping that the main cores were still intact. The terminals and stacks may be powered, but that did not mean the data would flow from one system to the next.

>>CHKSYS
    >>SYSTEM STATUS: STANDBY_
    >>
    >>SYSQUERY: NEW CMD?
    >>CMD RESTORE
    >>
    >>SYSQUERY: RESTORE Y/N?_
    >>Y
    >>SYSTEM STATUS: RESTORE IN PROGRESS_
    >>
    >>
    >>SYSTEM STATUS: RESTORE COMPLETE_
    >>SYSQUERY: NEW CMD?_
    >>CMD CHKDC
    >>
    >>SCANNING DATACORES: STANDBY_
    >>
    >>
    >>SCAN COMPLETE: DATA DEGRADATION DETECTED_
    >>SYSQUERY: ATTEMPT DATA RESTORE Y/N?_
    >>N
    >>
    >>SYSQUERY: NEW CMD?_

Upon reading those words the Jedi Knight slammed his fist into the terminal, angrily. How much of the data was corrupted and lost to them? Mala closed his eyes and rubbed at the ache in them with his fingers. He knew his work was going to be long and challenging but he had hoped that the archives would be in excellent condition. How much of our knowledge is gone and how much can I restore? Will I spend the rest of my life rebuilding these archives?

The Lore Keeper leaned against the terminal with both hands just then as a wave of nausea overcame him suddenly. He recalled Lyra mentioning that they would need to eat soon to combat the affects of hibernation sickness but he had hoped it wouldn't hit him so soon. I should not be surprised, I was among the first to awaken and logic dictates I'll be the first to endure the harsh symptoms.

He called upon the Force to give him strength to hold out a while longer while he set up the archives and begin the restoration process of the corrupted data. He could rest later once his task was done.

TAG: @Ktala , @BLemelisk , @Rebecca_Daniels , @Genet-Cabur Kyramud , @Mitth_Fisto , @The_Zeltron , @Yuul_Shamar @Skywalker_T-65
    Last edited by CmdrMitthrawnuruodo, Mar 21, 2013
    Chewbacca89 likes this.
  18. Rebecca_Daniels Force Ghost

star 5
    OOC: Apologies for how rough this post is, writing it on my phone

IC: Filyn Suna
    Tython Temple

Those Filyn was going to find met her before she could reach their original position. More frozen Jedi, though the injuries were troubling. No one saw fit to fill her or her companion in on whatever had transpired before they awoke, so Filyn decided to take a look for herself.

With a muttered "excuse me," Filyn the small party and followed a corridor on instinct, remembering vaguely that it led outside. She always felt better in the open air, and she was thinking to find somewhere to meditate and heal until her hearing fully returned. While she could understand what was said, and it was slowly returning, her reliance on the Force was not something she wanted to continue for long, especially if there was some danger on the planet.

The fresh air hit her suddenly, cleared her lungs and renewed her spirits. She'd have to return to the others soon, but for now a little exploring was in order, especially considering there appeared to be a crashed ship not too far away.

Meditation forgotten, Filyn picked her way towards the ship, curiosity piqued.

TAG: @ Chewbie
    Chewbacca89 likes this.
  19. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    Annex Aurek, Tython

Lyra noticed that the female Tei'lek, passed her With a muttered "Excuse me," as she seemed determined to head for where ever she felt it was necessary to be. Since she had all but ignored the greeting that Lyra had given her, Lyra could only shrug her shoulders as she continued on. She had a wounded student to tend to, but she hoped that she would not have another one. The Taung had not replied either. Lyra moved back into the healing area, and after what most likely felt like several long minutes to Master Sule, informed him, that the girl would be fine.

Sule nodded, obviously relieved. Lyra smiled, and offered him a gentle pat on the shoulder. Sule thanked her for helping with Melina. Lyra simply shook her head. She let them talk for a bit, and when Master Sule laid Melina down on the medical bed, Lyra moved to see how well the old equipment was holding up. Some readings came up, but others still had a few quirks. She would need to check on them later. But it was enough to do what was necessary. Digging around, relying on old memories, she found a few basic supplies. She checked on the work some of the others had done on the girl, when they had reached her first. The wound was clean, and it looked as if an antiseptic had been applied. With the pain numbed, the girl would be sore, and muscles would ache, but it was better than dead. A spray, used to fill the opening, reminiscent of the old bacta packs, was useful here. The wound otherwise, was pretty clean, and no major muscles or arteries damaged. Lyra looked up at Melina.

"You will be sore for a bit. And you will need to exercise the shoulder carefully for the next day or so, to make sure you do not tear or further injure the wound, but otherwise, you should recover quite nicely, with only a tiny scar." Lyra then looked up at Master Sule, as she worked on finishing up with the bandage on Melina's shoulder.

"We have had far too many interruptions. I know I woke up late, but could you PLEASE tell me what is going on? So far, the only thing I understand, is that we have slept for over 900 years, to wake up finding the temple in ruins, several people running about, and obviously, one running around who has no love of the Jedi?" Lyra sighed. "Not to mention that the effects of such a long carbon sleep, while probably start making itself known soon enough, if I cant get them to sit down and EAT...just what HAS happened to us?" She asked him. Lyra understood that Master Sule was worried about his student, but his student was fine. Right now, Lyra needed information. The Force was swirling around, in an agitated state. They were NOT working together, and if they did not soon, it would mean that the plan had failed, and the Jedi would fall with it. WHY had the council put together such a group, she could not understand. Everyone went running off to do their own objectives, with NO THOUGHT. If the dark ones had truly attacked them, and they had enemies close by, then they only invited the danger closer. And where had Knight Palerma gone off to? And with the Sentry now destroyed, the only one of them who could not get sick, left things quite .. uneasy.

Lyra sighed softly. This is why she preferred the wisdom of the forest, and of the Living Force. Lyra looked up, when she saw the large Herglic Jedi walk in, carrying supplies. She smiled, looking up at him.

"Are those for me?" she asked him, offering another smile. She stepped away from Master Sule and Melina, and gestured an area he could lay the supplies. "Did you happen to notice if any foodstuffs were in there? If not, I think we shall have to find the meal area, and hope that whatever food stocks are available, are plentiful. Or, if nothing else, at least as long lasting as the carbon blocks..." she added with a grin.

She then waited to see if Master Sule was going to catch her up, on what was going on. Lyra called the Force around her, to gently calm the eddies of emotions she felt coming from various members of the group. They would need a calming center, if they were to survive. They needed information. They needed to eat. They needed to find out, what were they up against, and who was their enemy.

Another long suffering sigh.

So was the way of the living Force.

TAG: @Mitth_Fisto , @BLemelisk , @Rebecca_Daniels , @Genet-Cabur Kyramud , @The_Zeltron , @Yuul_Shamar, @Skywalker_T-65, anyone else who wishes to talk!
    Last edited by Ktala, Mar 24, 2013
    Chewbacca89 likes this.
  20. Chewbacca89 Force Ghost

star 5
    IC Jedi(?) Noro
    Noro's Lair, The Grounds Around the Temple

Noro watched the freak leave and a slow grin crept up his face. "What a fool, Nemo," he thought to himself. "You are playing right into my plans. Now it is time to thaw you out, Master" he muttered quietly as he turned to the block of carbonite hanging on the wall. Jedi Master Glarn's form was frozen in a peaceful pose. Noro reached for the control panel on the side of block. He hesitated for a second, his finger resting on the switch. Was this really the best option? Yes. Now was not the time for second guessing The Plan. He was sacrificing so much already. If he didn't follow through with the plan then it was all in vain. He must keep up this pretense; this charade.

He flicked the button and the block of carbonite began to glow to a bright red. It lit up the room and grew even brighter. Then it began to melt away and reveal the being within. The Ryn fell forward, and Noro rushed forward to catch him. "Master, it is I, Noro. We are some 900 years in the future on the planet Tython. You have just been thawed from carbonite. Do you remember?"

The Ryn looked up at him with glazed eyes. "Of course I remember, my old apprentice. You forget your place." Noro winced at the mild rebuke. "Of course, Master. My mistake. Can I assist you?" The Ryn shook his head slowly. "I am sorry apprentice. I did not mean to be so harsh. You have done well. Have you confronted her yet?" Filyn Suna. "No. Should I assist you first or just go find her?"

"I will be fine. I have days to recover before we make our next move. Go find her and make initial contact. You can fill me in when you get back and get me up to speed." He looked around the room and saw the cut up door. "It appears you have been busy," he said with a slight grin. "Indeed," Noro replied letting a smile cross his face as well. "Very well. I will go find her and try to broach the subject. Do you mind shutting the blast door behind me? The regular door seems to be... inoperable for the present time." Master Glarn nodded. "May the Force be with you, my old Padawan."

With that Noro ducked out the door into the wilderness and drew his cloak tight around him. He reached out to the Force for a moment before taking off in a stealthy advance....

Sometime later.

Noro approached the crashed shuttle to find it was now abandoned. He was unsure as to why he had been nudged here by the Force. He crouched behind a boulder for a moment. Minutes passed, but still he waited, concealing himself in the Force. Ten minutes later he was rewarded with the sight of Twi’lek, green skinned. She was attractive, but seemed somewhat dazed. Which was to be expected after the trip she had been on. When she approached his rock he slowly stood up so as not to startle her. "Hello, my old friend. How are you feeling Jedi Suna?" He didn't wait for a reply, but lowered his voice, conspicuously. "There is much we must discuss. I have a lair nearby where you can recover. Master Glarn is there as well. Follow me." He turned and began to walk back towards his cave, not looking behind him. He trusted in the Force that she would make the right decision and join him down the path to enlightenment.

TAG: @Rebecca_Daniels, @Skywalker_T-65
    Last edited by Chewbacca89, Mar 24, 2013
    Rebecca_Daniels likes this.
  21. Mitth_Fisto Force Ghost

star 5
    Mipah Sole
    Jedi Temple Auresh Complex, Typhon

Coming in from the rain he soon found his way back from where he had come from, the carbon freezing chamber, and from there where the Jedi Master Sule was with the wounded padawan. The Jedi healer that had slumbered with them was quick to take note of his presence as she asked if he had food. To which he shrugged to allow his load to slip to the ground with a bit of clatter as some tools shifted in their box and shifted from the rapid descent. Undoing the straps with a simple gesture he pulled out the desired crate, he believed it held food. Whether it had what the Khil and others may want he did not know.

Lifting the crate opened it toward the Jedi healer, "This is what I found, it won't be enough for a day." It was a simple statement but with their numbers and the size of himself and one of their own padawan's out of time the food would more than likely barely last the night. "I can check for some in the complex, or help fix. . ." with a wave of his large hand he gestured first to the infirmary and then in a broader wave indicated the rest of the Temple. Who knew what there was to fix to truly get them started. He certainly didn't remember but the feeling of being needed in such a manner so direly bouyed his spirits and sated his own mind away from his bodies need for food as he let his systems focus on his ample fat layer to sustain the physical for now. There was much to do.

TAG: @Ktala, Any
  22. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    Jedi Temple, Tython

"Are those for me?" she asked the Herglic Jedi, trying to remember if she knew his name or not, as she smiled. "Did you happen to notice if any foodstuffs were in there?" she asked him.

Lifting the crate he opened it towards Lyra, "This is what I found, it won't be enough for a day." he stated plainly. Lyra nodded in agreement. He then continued. "I can check for some in the complex, or help fix. . ." with a wave of his large hand he gestured first to the infirmary and then in a broader wave indicated the rest of the Temple.

Looking around, that is when Lyra noticed the Khil in the room as well. Lyra smiled, as he stood there as well. She then looked at the pair of them. "Well, thank you for your offer of help. It is much appreciated. From the looks of things... " Lyra looked around the area, and then shrugged her shoulders. "There will be many things to fix. But Im sure they had to store some foodstuffs for us here. We need to take of that need first, to combat the carbon freezing effects. Then, there will be plenty to fix, while we find out what has indeed happened to the order, and to US, during our long sleep. We need to find out how much was damaged here, and if it is just the upper levels, or worse." Lyra gave a worried glance, as she brought up the next subject that came to mind.

"Also, if one of you wishes to, we might also need to work on our security here. We need a way to secure this level, in case anyone tries to come back and cause trouble. In our current state, we might not be so lucky if another attack comes. And since whatever happened, managed to take out the sentry..." Lyra simply opened her palms outwards, leaving the rest unsaid. "We dont know if it is one person, or several. Until we learn more, we should be cautious."

Lyra rested one hand on the vine around her wrist, its soothing energy flowing to her through the Force. She then smiled once more.

TAG: @Mitth_Fisto , @BLemelisk , @Rebecca_Daniels , @Genet-Cabur Kyramud , @The_Zeltron , @Yuul_Shamar, @Skywalker_T-65, anyone else who wishes to talk!
  23. Rebecca_Daniels Force Ghost

star 5
    IC: Filyn Suna
    Tython

Her searches were interrupted by an unexpected arrival. She dropped a hand to her lightsabre but relaxed as she recognised the Bothan. He was the first person she recognised since waking, and Filyn couldn't help the small amount of comfort a familiar face provided her. Unlike the other Jedi, he offered answers, and more familiar faces in the form of Master Glarn.

"Noro, it is good to see you," she said in greeting, inclining her head in greeting. She had many questions, and sensed that he would provide her with answers, but only if she was patient. To that end, she remained silent and, after pushing her lekku to hang down her back, followed Noro. Most curious was the use of the word 'lair' to describe where they were going; it held connotations of danger, of a creature waiting to eat its prey.

Filyn reached out with the Force and sensed no deception on Noro's part, though the darkness that hovered at the edge of her mind was still there, somewhere near but not an immediate threat. Still, she made sure her lightsabre was close at hand; one could never be too careful, especially not after however many years it had been.

Chewbacca89 likes this.
  24. The_Zeltron Force Ghost

star 6
    IC: Briiana Shapur - Jedi Temples - Tython

Briiana barely noticed when the healer and others walked past them. She was still holding Calen as if her life depended on it. After a few moments of exploration, though, the healer turned back. She nodded, then offered, "If you require any assistance, I will be in the next room over. I would be happy to help. But remember that we all do need to eat soon, or else others will start feeling ill from the effects of the carbonite." Briiana could only nod. At the moment, she didn't want to let the healer touch him, but the woman did have a point.

Seeing that the others were involved in their own affairs, Briiana moved away from them, heading farther down the corridor, wishing only to be alone. Today's events were finally catching up with her, along with what had to be some of the "ill affects" the healer had mentioned, and she didn't want to have to deal with anyone else. She finally found a room along a hallway that was empty, had enough light for comfort, and was far enough away that the others' voices were mere echoes. Slumping against the wall just inside the door, she let out a heavy sigh. How had she become so attached to the Padawan in her arms in such a short amount of time? How was she supposed to be a good master to him, when she had no role models to follow? Would he let her become his master, or would his real master always come first? What if the other Jedi realized that he was not her Padawan before the carbon freezing, and objected to her taking him on now?

By the time those thoughts had made their way through her head, she had slid all the way down the wall, and was sitting against it. Realizing that, unconscious or not, Calen could hardly be comfortable in the position she currently held him in, she wrapped him in his still-damp robe, and laid him down on the floor next to her. She trusted he would be warm enough until she was ready to go back to the others, as the room they were currently in, while not exactly heated, still wasn't cold, and she didn't intend to be here for long. Just long enough to figure some things out... and possibly get her strength back. It seemed to have deserted her at the moment. Reaching around to the pack on her belt, she idly removed a small ration bar, then played with it as she fell back into thought.

TAG: @Yuul_Shamar, no one/anyone :p

OOC: I think I set this up right for the time jump. Hope I didn't mess anything up for anyone.
    Yuul_Shamar likes this.
  25. Skywalker_T-65 Force Ghost

star 6
    IC: Master Sule
    Medbay

"We have had far too many interruptions. I know I woke up late, but could you PLEASE tell me what is going on? So far, the only thing I understand, is that we have slept for over 900 years, to wake up finding the temple in ruins, several people running about, and obviously, one running around who has no love of the Jedi?" Lyra sighed. "Not to mention that the effects of such a long carbon sleep, while probably start making itself known soon enough, if I cant get them to sit down and EAT...just what HAS happened to us?"

Sule looked up from Melina, somewhat surprised to hear the healer asking that question. Then he reminded himself she hadn't been 'awake' when he had explained what had happened to Tython, and the Jedi.

"I don't know what happened to Tython, as it has been abandoned for centuries and not even the Council kept records of its location," Sule began, "As for what is happening right now...this is hard even for myself to believe, but the Order has fallen. A Sith Lord hid himself under the facade of a kindly politician, and was able to become the Supreme Chancellor of the Republic. A Civil War broke out several years ago...most likely orchestrated by this Sith. The Jedi lead a Clone Army in this war, spread all over the Galaxy. Not even a full day ago, the Clones turned on us, and wiped out the Order. For all I know, Melina and I are the only survivors."

Sule stopped there, the pain of the memories clouding his eyes. But he shook his head to clear it, "I will do what I can to help gather all our group in here, and get them resting and eating. While Melina is wounded, I am fine. I will keep watch while the rest of you rest from your long sleep."

TAG: @Ktala (and anyone else in the medbay)

IC: 'Nemo'
    Outside the Temple Complex

"The carbon freeze...I can't keep going like this forever..." Nemo muttered, before coughing up more blood. He knew he was pushing his body well past its limits, but he had to find shelter.

That Bothan had ruined what little healing he had undergone, so Nemo was practically hobbling. Looking up, he noticed the Temples were nearby. Perhaps more importantly though, he saw a Twi'lek Jedi walking up to that crashed freighter. Moving out of sight, Nemo watched as Noro...that kriffing Bothan...walked up to the Twi'lek. It seemed like the two knew each other, which was surprising. Of course, if Nemo had been a Jedi himself he would be warning the Twi'lek not to trust Noro. But he wasn't a Jedi, and anything that weakened them was good for him.

So once the pair wandered off, Nemo moved for the Secondary Temple. The one where he had woken up was likely being searched top to bottom for him by the few functioning droids that were left, and all the Jedi seemed to be gathered in the Primary Temple. So thus, Nemo hid in the only one that was safe for him. As he wandered the ruined halls, Nemo eventually found a small supply of carbon frozen food in a storeroom. Unfreezing the food, Nemo ate a small meal to recover his strength, before setting the storeroom up as a small hideaway. With that done, he finally allowed his body the rest it needed.

TAG: No one

Moderators: Penguinator, Ramza