main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The Return of the Mandalorians by Ismael Santos

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by StarWarsDweeb, Dec 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StarWarsDweeb

StarWarsDweeb Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 15, 2006
    My story is set about 5 to 8 years after the Yuuzhan Vong War,when a new Mandalore has risen and is taking his remaining fleets and armies to conquer the Imperial Remnant and then,the Galaxy. The Imperial Remnant is losing territory fast until the Galactic Alliance and the Hapes Consortium decide to help them. After a year of fighting,all three decide to strike at the very heart of the Mandalorians:the planet of Mandalore...

(My story will have many familiar characters and a few new and original characters as well. I will be writing this story over the next few weeks and maybe even months. I would love as much feedback as possible on my story.)

I will be writing this story over the next few weeks and maybe even months.

This thread reads like a place holder thread and that is not allowed. For this reason I'm going to lock this. Once you're ready to post the fic, please feel free to start a new thread.

Leona

2. StarWarsDweeb

StarWarsDweeb Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 15, 2006
    Kega Fett strided down the corridor toward his Master's room."All going well, cadet," he asked a very young cadet who was walking in the other direction. This cadet was from the planet of Corellia, he could observe from his stature and his appearance as well."Y-Yes Sir,e-everything is going as planned," the cadet nervously responded back to Kega Fett. "Well done Cadet, continue your excellent job and one day very soon, you might be promoted to be the captain of this vessel," Kega Fett responded to the whimpering cadet.The cadet answered him back proudly,"Yes,Sir!"He saluted the cadet and went on his way to his Master's room. He would have guessed that his presence would frighten the young cadet, not only because of his rank as Captain, but because of his appearance: he was dressed entirely in a Mandalorian battle armor, which had a light blue-light green color to it. He loaded his Westar-34 twin Dallorian blasters and his EE-3 carbine rifle.He had anything a bounty hunter could ever dream of and that was because of his uncle's gifts;Boba Fett. When his uncle had finally died, he gave him all of his weapons, along with some of his father's;Jango Fett, and his own personal ship:Slave 1. He had Kamino saberdarts, a Z-6 jetpack,along with a Czerka Zx miniature flame projector and a BlasTech Dur-24 wrist laser,etc. He had a belt pocket full of poisons along with trophies that he had claimed during his long career as a bounty hunter and now, a Captain. He had various lightsabers of different origin and style along with plaques and medals from all the officers he had shot down in the field of battle, along with other prizes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.