So CO The Return of the silence

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Miccu_Resea, Jul 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. Miccu_Resea Jedi Master

star 4
    Come on people! lets get talking. We dont want a repeat of last meeting in Denver.

So. how about those SkySox?
  2. Padawan_Willow02 Jedi Knight

star 2
    I agree with Mike on this one: that was really uncomfortable... we even did that on the way back! So, what about our next CSFF meeting: what are we going to do for it and/or when is it?
  3. Miccu_Resea Jedi Master

star 4
    i have a suggestion. We could do something like a picnic pot luck where everyone could bring their own food and/or share some with the group, and we could talk about Star Wars and the possibility of having a city rep. its just an idea.

Anyway. Anybody know of any good parks? we could try Memorial or some park closer towards Ellicot, for easy access for Gwen...
  4. Darth_Zach Jedi Padawan

Hey! This a little off-topic, but I finally have internet back, so I can really actually post now. I agree with Mike. We should get together at a park or something, and do whatever. That would be cool. So good bein' back!
  5. Miccu_Resea Jedi Master

star 4
    guess you missed our entire trek to Denver and the meeting...
  6. darth_hair Force Ghost

star 5
  7. Miccu_Resea Jedi Master

star 4
    ACk! invader! they found our hiding spot! RUN!
  8. Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus

star 6
    We were basking in everybodys' presence! There was no akwardness to it! :p

The buddha once said, silence is golden... if there is nothing intelligent to be said, do not cloud the world with meaningless banter...
  9. JediDragon Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    who is buddha? (looks around stupidly) [face_devil]

zach: you gonna wanna go up to any of the denver stuff in the future? just wondering, thought you might have missed all the planning for this one.

Any other ideas for the next meeting?
  10. Miccu_Resea Jedi Master

star 4
    but i thought all of our talk was meaningless banter... :)
  11. Optimus77 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Is anyone up for seeing another movie?
  12. Miccu_Resea Jedi Master

star 4
    you know what, i would like to see another movie, but lets try a non-monetary usage meeting, just for those people who are a little tight with the money right now...(feel free to chime in Natak...).
  13. Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus

star 6
    I say picnic at Memorial Park. With a little saber play on the side... I'm now an addict. :D Hey, care to duel Cory?
  14. Padawan_Willow02 Jedi Knight

star 2
    That sounds good...And we can bring lotsa good food and play on the jungle gyms and scare all the little kids [face_laugh] LOL! (sorry I had to put that in there; it's one of my favorite things to do [face_devil] ) Saber fighting sounds cool and I might actually be brave enough to try it this time :D

Seeing another movie would be nice but...Me 'n' mom are a little tight on money (property taxes SUCK!) and school starts soon, darnit! :( August is going to be a sucky month.
  15. Miccu_Resea Jedi Master

star 4
    ok. so at what time do you want to meet? im booked during the week, and school for me starts the 19th.

When are you leaving for College, JGoC?
  16. Optimus77 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Don't feel bad I have been tight on the cash since June. I hate it when school starts back because I then have to go buy supplies for my kids. They need to have jobs:) Anyway, it was just a suggestion, but whatever you guys feel like doing. I didn't really count my first meeting because I had to leave early. Just tell me how to get where ever we want to go.
  17. JediDragon Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    that'd be cool sarah, but since my new hilt broke I don't have any sabers that are duel-able...I'm working on them, but I, too, and short on money (specially since I'm going home in August), and you have to have money to get supplies for new sabers...
  18. Darth_Zach Jedi Padawan

I might go to some meetings up in denver, you never know. Saber fighting would be cool, 'cept I dun have one. I could make one, I have a design in mind, but I just have to convince my dad to let me have the stuff. It would be totally sweet. Like I said before, I'm up for anything.
  19. Padawan_Willow02 Jedi Knight

star 2
    I think 'saber fighting would be cool. But when are we going to have this meeting? If it isn't too soon, I could probably have atleast a hilt done. My mom got paid yesterday and she's been doing alot of over time :D But most of it is going to go towards regestering her car *suddenly gets the urge to cough*

Okay...I know I posted something about it on the Denver board but I might as well post it here as well: I need stuff for our history!! If any of you have any stuff for the RMFF history, it would be great. All you gots to do is PM it to me! :) :) :)
  20. SITH__CHICK RMFF CR

Chapter Rep
    star 7
    Like JGoC said, Asian culture thinks Americans are stupid because all we do is talk, talk & talk about a whole lota nothin'.

I have no problem with silence, it means your comfortable with the people your with & your surroundings :)
  21. Padawan_Willow02 Jedi Knight

star 2
    :D I agree. Although, sometimes silence can mean you're uncomfortable for various reasons. :D
  22. Padawan_Willow02 Jedi Knight

star 2
    :D It could also mean, however, that you are uncomfortable with someone/ones for verious reasons... *ponders then shuts her mouth* I, on the other hand, talk too much. :)
  23. Miccu_Resea Jedi Master

star 4
    What do you want to have in the history, and dont say, what ever you want. Give us examples....
  24. Padawan_Willow02 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Well...Personal experiences with the group, what your view on the RMFF is, how you came to be apart of this group...stuff like that. :) Make it cool, y'know, so we can offically be called 'One of the Uniquest Fan Force Groups' :D

Sorry about the double post earlier...My mom's computer was acting strangely... ;)
  25. Empress_Thalia Jedi Knight

Ack! Attack of the purple posts! :p
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.